• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell me I'm not crazy.

LayDeeMe

TMF Novice
Hello! I hope ya'll can help me, and I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I seem to remember watching this cartoon when I was a wee youngin', and it was more like an animated movie than a tv show, but it was on tv. Anyway, it was about these two kids, a boy & a girl, and they had a robot & a dog (maybe a cat, but I know they had a dog.) Actually, I want to say the title of the movie was the dog's name, or something about the dog. They were exploring space, and they came to this planet where the boy, girl & robot were captured & put in this windowless room. They hear this alien voice, which tries to tell a joke, but no one laughs. Then this mechanical arm comes out of one of the walls & picks up the arm of one of the kids & another arm comes out & tickles under the arm. Suddenly, all these arms come out & start tickling the kids & the robot (I distinctly remember the robot being dusted with a feather duster.) So please tell me I'm not crazy & where I might find this, or if it's all in my head, or maybe I've mixed up a bunch of tv shows, who knows. :confused:
Thanks for your help in advance.
-Danielle

Attachments

• grandopening1.jpg
    grandopening1.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 547
I don't know ?

It sounds familar to me, but I can't be positive. It might have been an episode of "Fantastic Max", but thats just a guess because Max always flew around in a rocket ship had a robot friend and there were a couple of episodes with tickling.

Your not crazy

I vaguely remember that, particularly the part about using the feather duster on the robot. If I remember correctly, they used the laughter as a kind of weapon. Unfortunately, this was when I was a child and I have no idea what the name of the show was.

not crazy

Yuo are not nuts,i saw this thing too.I saw it when i was young,and i dont remember the name,but i know its about 15 years old.I'm still on the look out,so when i find it ill post my find.

Attachments

• s37.jpg
    s37.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 128
  • f62.JPG
    f62.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
  • f70.JPG
    f70.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
  • f16.JPG
    f16.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    579.4 KB · Views: 144
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back