• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temporary Or Permanent Office Or Client. And.. Wolking As a Team To Reduce Burden

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
After Larry had retained Ross for Larry's account, Ross went to the building management, and told them he needed a "month to month " lease to enlarge his work space at least for a special project for a client.

After that, Ross contacted friends in both PR and Marketing to get recommendations to hire people for Larry's project on a week to week/month to month basis.

Now that the pieces were in place, one of the people that Ross hired was an experienced office manager to oversee everything, with Ross himself just having final approval on all work before Larry saw the work.

After that, Ross knew he could not afford to obsess about it 24-7, both for the good of his relationship with Kayley, his regular work responsibilities with Tim and Dave, and his dealings with Steve and Fritz and the oil and gas.

One night, after what was hopefully a final approval session that Ross had to read for at least part of the project , he arrived home at 8 pm, to an almost growling Kayley.

"Back to your old ways, huh, mister?" Kayley snapped.

This time Ross was really, really annoyed.

"I'm an hour later than usual, because I had to read part of a final project. I'm not coming home at nearly the hours I used to. Now you are being unreasonable, Kayley" Ross said, almost stomping into his walk in closet to get undressed" Ross snapped.

Kayley was silent.

"You are also sounding like a fourteen carat hypocrite. When I had that problem at the old RossShell, you told me that I am the head of the company, and that I "Dont punch a time clock" Your words, Kayley , not mine. If you are going to bite my head off for every move I make that you don't like, then I might as well take up residence in the sleep sofa in the den" Ross fired back.

Ross went into the kitchen, put up a burger for himself, and sat at the dining room table and ate it. He was just broiling.

Kayley approached her husband carefully. "Can I say something to you?" She asked.

"That depends on what it is. If you are going to keep picking on me, then please just leave it alone. I'm too tired, and not in the mood, nor do I have the patience to listen to it!" Ross said firmly.

"I'm sorry, I love you, and how was your day" Kayley said, going to kiss Ross on the lips.

"That's better. Thank You. I'm tired, but hanging in there. How was your day?" Ross said.

"One hundred percent better now that we made up" Kayley said., Then she said. "Will you please come to bed with me tonight now that we supposedly made up? I'm very lonely in bed without you, even if we don't do anything"

"Of course I will. Left side of the bed, where I've always slept for more than 20 years" Ross said.

"How's the project going for Larry in the office on the new office on the other floor?" Kayley asked.

"Moving along slowly. Larry knows it will take time. The retainer he gave me should cover all or at least most of the expenses for the temporary rental office, and the temp people" Ross said.

"You are staying in New York while this whole mess is going on, right?" Kayley said.

"Fritz and Steve said I have to come to the oil fields to help them show a large group of investors the company and the wells. I told them that my time is limited due to the work here. The most I will do is go for two days, sleep over one night, come home at the end of the second day, and work at home the next day. I have to go, but I don't know exactly when , probably within the next week or two" Ross said.

"Ross, you do realize that the reason I seem to keep being a pain in the ass, and trying to persuade you to please keep control of your workload is because I love you so much, and I just don't want you to wear yourself out" Kayley said.

"I know, Kale. You know I appreciate it, and that I love you to the end of the earth, baby. I guess what frustrates me is that except for a couple of special things, my workload is not nearly as out of control at it was at the old company. I'm not coming home at nearly the hours I used to. I almost feel like, sometimes you are a general in the army keeping a time clock , that if I dont do something exactly on the minute, I;'m somehow lying to you, or taking advantage of you" Ross said.

"Okay, I will tell you what. So we don't keep having these little snippy and picking disagreement, I'm going to ease up on the comments if you come home an hour or two later than usual. As long as it does not revert back to the old days when you were walking it at 11, midnight, and all hours of the morning, seemingly every night" Kayley said.

"It will never be that way again. first off , most importantly, I promised you it will not be , and second, while I get busy at times, I don't have nearly the volune of work that I had at the old company, because I don't have nearly the amount of clients, help, or responsibilities' I did at RossShell. I promised you it would be in control except for a few occasional projects, and I'm trying to do everything to live up to that promise. " Ross said.

Ross and Kayley went to bed, held each other, and drifted off to sleep. This time it was Kayley who opened her eyes and was having trouble falling back to sleep.

Was Kayley being unreasonable? Had Ross and Kayley truly reached a compromise on this issue?

That remained to be seen

Last edited:
Hopefully not. We will see.

Knowing Ross, he might take on a bit too much work, but will be somewhat reformed.

More to come, hopefully in the next 24 hours

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back