• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Big 1-0-0-0

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
I thought long and hard about what to do for my 1000th post to the TMF. Should I write a story? Post a clip? Share my world-famous buttermilk muffin recipies? Reveal the location of the Lost City of Cibola? Do one of those things where I spin a bunch of plates on narrow poles like on the Ed Sullivan Show?

In the end, I decided that the most appropriate thing was to express my deep love for this place and the people who fill it with their hearts and their ideas, through a poem that I have composed for the occasion.

Ahem.

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love the to the breadth and depth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight . . . "

Er . . . excuse me a moment.

My lawyers inform me that the above words were not written by me, and are in fact the work of Elizabeth Barrett Browning. I apologize for the mix up. I shall try again.

"Here I sit, broken-hearted --"

Okay, that one might not be wholly appropriate.

Sigh. Well what in the bloody hell should I do for my 1000th post? I mean, this is a big deal right? I get a cool jacket with a snazzy iron-on patch, and people are going to be asking me for autographed 8x10 glossies of me to hang in their small-town diners and local video stores. Right?

All right. After much deliberation, I've decided the best thing to do with this post is pay my thanks to all those who have made me feel welcome in this community (read: didn't boot me out on my sorry ass) and who have given me many moons of laughter and tears, and to a lesser extent minor indigestion, though I blame that on a bad burrito as much as I do on anyone here.

I look forward to continued content and camaraderie, and yada yada yada. Here's to the next 1000!

:):D :cool: :cool2:

Last edited:
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!

Someday I too will wear the red feather..
red.gif

ahhhhh to dream....but seriously....I have enjoyed your posts and your wit.

Ven

I was really hoping to see you spin the plates....but i guess the heartfelt thing is good too..congradulations...

WHAT??? You know the location of Cibola, too? I thought I was the only one! :D (Maybe I'm just mixing it up with the Pizza Cipolli I had this evening - burp - sorry!) :D

Congratulations on your 1000th post! You have always been a productive and constructive member, and we look forward to your 2000th post. :)

LMAO!!!!!!

Congratulations tklr5150.

Now, for the most important question.

Are you as good a tickler as you are funny? This lee would love to know. ;)

Jen

Here's one suitably sized for yoour signature should you so desire....

redlogo.gif

Venray,
Do you sit at you pc all day scanning pics to post or what? :D :p

Jen

Congrats on becoming a red feather, see once your there it isn't that great, kinda like Christmas or somethin':p:D

njjen3953 said:
Venray,
Do you sit at you pc all day scanning pics to post or what? :D :p

Jen

Nope..can usually find and upload just about anything within 5-10 minutes....care to test....:D

venray1 said:

Nope..can usually find and upload just about anything within 5-10 minutes....care to test....:D

Yep, but I will ask in a different thread. I don't want to take up any more of tklr5150's thread.

Jen

Congrats! ...Urp! I know what you mean about the burrito.

Strelnikov

Congrats Tklr5150!

Where do I sign up for my free, autographed, 8"x10" glossy? I'll even give ya a good rib tickling for it!:D ;)

Welcome to the Red Feathers, 5150! Someone set you up in the "Initiation Room", right? I had Tummy all strapped down to the rack for ya, then I had to leave. You got the directions to the room I sent you, didn't you? I hope you did. I'd hate to think that the poor girl was waiting all day for you and you failed to show up.

:D

I'm feeling the love people. :)

Venray - you're like a human ClipArt man, where do you find all these images?! Appreciate 'em

Prime - my world-famous plate-spinning act can be seen on every low-budget early morning cable access show in the Yukon. You should head up there and check it out.

Hal - I'm not sure how constructive I've actually been but I have done my best to break anything, at the very least

Jen - let's just say I know more than one way to make people laugh ;) Which ways are more effective, well, you'll just have to find out for yourself now won'tcha?

Tummy - someone's getting a lump of coal in her stocking this year :p

Strel - I think I've got some Pepto left if you need it

Mia - for that deal, I'll send you a TRUCKLOAD of glossies :D:D

Dave - I found the room jes fine, thanks. Ohhh what a way to spend the weekend :D :devil:

For your 1000th post you shoul have told us the answer to the question that has plagued mankind for centuries:
"What is the air-speed velocity of a coconut-laden swallow?"

Prime said:
I was really hoping to see you spin the plates....but i guess the heartfelt thing is good too..congradulations...

Here ya go Prime.....

plate.gif

I'm hypnotized

And easily entertained..watching that will keep me busy for hours..thanks Ven.

Prime said:
I'm hypnotized

And easily entertained..watching that will keep me busy for hours..thanks Ven.

No Prob! That's EXACTLY how I feel about your signature line......pretty...blinking...moving...red...lights.......

Spinning plates, blinking lights - what in the sam hill is going on here???

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back