• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Retribution Part 14 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for the next part! As you have been following, Darby and La Diabla have been going through a lot! This is their greatest challenge as they are dealing with two women who are emotionally determined to destroy them. Will they survive? They are both strong women, but Thalia and Sabrina are on another level. This next chapter shows more of that dominance. There seems to be an issue of attaching pictures, so I won't have them in this post. I hope you still continue to support this series and comments truly motivate me. I like to know what people think. So, enjoy this next chapter and your comments are most welcomed.

PART 14

Babs watched in shocked silence as she watched her partner tickle destroying La Diabla. She loved the way Sabrina used her fingers in those arches and she remembered when Rose tickled there. She knew it was a weak spot and Sabrina was now exploiting it. She also felt very proud of Sabrina because she seemed to get past the sadness of the heartbreak between La Diabla and her and was now using her anger instead. She was still anxious about what her role would be to play with those feet. She really hoped she could go after them, and Sabrina would tickle elsewhere. The sound of that desperate laughter actually turned her on, and she wanted more. She wanted to hear that shrill laughter and then have her way with those feet. Her heart started to beat faster as her moment was near!

Sabrina pressed her fingers into the top part of the arch and then pulled them off the arches. She figured she got her message across, and now it was time to explore the rest of the feet. She looked at those long toes and figured it was time to play with them. She figured her feather would probably have a devastating effect on them, and then she remembered her plans for Babs. She looked over at her partner, who seemed to be bursting at the seams of excitement. “Hey Babs, ready for some fun?” she asked, then winked.

“Yes!! Yes, I am ready! What do you want me to do?” Babs responded like a kid getting a gift.

“I am going to feather her toes. I want you to tickle the balls of her feet while I do it. I think if you do that, she will keep her toes open for my feather to keep playing there. Then, when I am done, I want you to suck her toes, because her pussy is next…..” Sabrina told her. She then held up her feather and twirled it around between her fingers. She could sense the end was near and she wanted to make sure La Diabla suffered.

Babs swallowed hard, then had the largest smile she could ever come up with. She was going to tickle those feet! She got herself in position as she saw Sabrina moving towards the left foot. She stood off to the side and looked at the ball of the foot. That area was very pronounced, and she just knew it was going to be very responsive. Her eyes got large as she saw the feather moving closer to the toes and she felt her adrenaline flowing. She was finally getting in on the action and this was a moment to treasure!

La Diabla had no idea how she was able to prevent herself from crying. That arch torture was devastating to her, and her entire body felt exhausted and very sensitive. She had no idea where she was as the only thing she could think about was the torment she went through. She tried to breathe as much air as she could, and her body kept shaking as it tried to recover from that horrific feeling in her arches. “Sabrina…….Sabrina…..” she moaned.

Sabrina then took the feather’s tip and slowly slid it across the pad of the left big toe. She saw that toe and the others scrunch together, which meant her victim could already feel it. She smiled as her feather continued to stroke across that toe skin. She moved the feather across the pads of all the toes and then she nodded towards Babs. She saw Babs moving her fingers in place and she then stroked the feather right along the creases of the toes. She heard that laughter building and soon, screaming laughter would follow. “I love your toes, Salem. They are adorable! Nice and long and ready to be tickled! Kitchy kitchy koo!!!! Hahahahaha” she taunted.

La Diabla felt that irritating feather stroking along the creases of her toes and it drove her wild. Besides her arches, her toes were also devastatingly ticklish. The way the feather felt on her skin drove her wild. It wasn’t as bad as fingers, but it was enough to get her laughing again. She curled her toes in defense to protect those sensitive undersides, then she felt fingers starting to touch the ball of her foot. She could feel them stroking right in the middle of the ball and that sent a large wave of ticklish agony in her body. She had no idea what it was tickling that spot because she didn’t think Sabrina could do both at the same time. A surge of fear went through her body as she wondered if another person joined in on tickling her. That made her laugh harder because if two people were going to torture her, she was surely going to break! “SABRINA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!” she screamed.

Babs loved that reaction she got as her fingers moved over the ball of the foot. She started in the center and then went over towards the inside edge of the foot. She loved the feeling of this foot skin and was surprised that the outlaw had such tender feet. It was very gratifying to know that this woman who had an exquisite face, a well-defined body with amazing breasts and a sexy pussy, also took care of her feet to some degree. Now she could enjoy touching her and she was really tempted to tickle that high arch. It was as though that spot was daring her to touch it. But her instructions were to tickle the ball of the foot and her partner was right. Tickling there made the toes open again and she saw the feather descending down and did a stroke along the underside of the index toe. She loved the squeal coming from La Diabla and this was very amusing to her.

Sabrina loved how Babs tickled the ball of the foot and when she saw the toes open back up, she struck with her feather! She slid that feather up and down the bottom of the long index toe and then moved it over to the middle toe. She loved how the skin was lighter than the tanned skin. She remembered how the toes had that curl to them, so the undersides of the toes never touched the ground. She couldn’t believe she was finally tickling these toes and was going to enjoy every single moment of it. She was highly amused when she saw the toes trying to scrunch again, but with the tickling on the ball of the foot, they didn’t close all the way. That allowed her to run her feather along that very delicate skin. The sound of that laughter was music to her ears. She felt good inside that finally, La Diabla was breaking down and she would be doomed to a lifetime of being a sex slave. “Such ticklish toes!” she smiled.

Babs continued to run her fingers over the ball of the foot, trying to find the worst spots. She did discover that stroking that spot on the ball of the foot just below the big toe produced a very loud cackle coming from La Diabla, so she focused her efforts on that spot. She even used her nail to lightly stroke across the flesh and was rewarded with tortured laughter. She remembered how they used foot tickling to finish off their victims and got even more excited because she knew what would happen after that. Her eyes looked up and saw that very vulnerable pussy. That was going to be the final place and La Diabla would be a mindless whore when they finished her. She then looked back down at the foot and her finger moved towards the bottom area of the ball of the foot, dangerously close to the arch itself. She wanted to go there so bad, so she got as close as she could.

La Diabla felt that feather darting in and out of her toes which was destroying her psyche, but she also felt those fingers near her arch. The ball of her foot, especially that area beneath her big toe was always a terrible area, but as the fingers got close to her arch, she felt an extra amount of ticklish sensations running through her body. She closed her eyes and now a tear fell from her right eye. This was really starting to overwhelm her, and she couldn’t stop them. No matter how much she begged, no matter how much she screamed, this tickling on her left foot would just not stop. She really wanted to pass out so she could stop feeling this horrible tickling that was destroying her mind. Then she felt that feather slipping between her baby toe and ring toe and that sweet spot really got her screaming and cackling. Then she felt fingers traveling into her arch and that made her rock her body as much as she could. It was no use because she could not stop either attack from happening.

Sabrina chuckled as she saw Babs’ fingers moving into the arch. She knew her friend wanted to tickle that spot really badly, especially after witnessing her tickling that same spot. She saw the fingers move from the arch back to the ball of the foot and felt proud of Babs. She had gotten really good at tickling feet and that would come in handy as they continued their criminal careers. She remembered how much she destroyed Becky in that barn, and now she was destroying La Diabla. As much as she loved tickling a woman’s feet personally, she couldn’t help but to admire those skills her partner was gaining. She then focused back on those long toes and now used the quill end to tickle the pads themselves. She moved the tip of the feather to that spot right below the nail, and then across the toe pads. That seemed to get really good results and now she heard something. She could hear the tortured laughter, but she also thought she heard some form of crying between the screams of laughter. That sent a major thrill to her body as she might have just broken La Diabla. Sabrina held up her hand to Babs for a moment to get her to pause. She wanted to go look at the face herself to see if she made La Diabla cry. She then walked over towards the left side of the table and saw La Diabla’s face. She felt her knees get weak because the look on her face was that of not only ticklish agony, but also sadness. She saw a tear fall from the eyes and that made her tremble. It was happening. Her former lover was falling apart and would soon be submissive. She got closer to the face and patted the sweaty hair. “Awwww….poor La Gatita. She is crying!!! Looks like you can’t handle a little foot tickling, huh? Such a baby. Now you see why you are no longer La Diabla, this feared outlaw. You are now La Gatita, the woman with ticklish feet! Hehehe” she taunted.

La Diabla heard those insults, and she couldn’t help herself but to cry. She didn’t ball in tears, but she felt an incredible sadness. Her body was quitting, and she felt herself slipping into that submissiveness. The tickle torture was lasting too long for her to handle, and it just wouldn’t stop. Her body ached. She was incredibly exhausted, and her body felt so sensitive. She opened her eyes and saw the gloating smile on Sabrina’s face. She couldn’t believe a woman she once had some feelings for was being this cruel to her and didn’t seem to want to stop. “Please…..no more….I….I can’t take it anymore…” she whimpered.

“I don’t care. Now you see why it was so wrong of you to hurt me. You are a broken mess of a woman now. I will give you a chance to help yourself, Salem. After all we have gone through today, I am curious. When we were together, did you love me?” Sabrina asked. She felt herself getting nervous because she wanted to know how La Diabla actually felt about her. It was something she wondered for a long time after the breakup. Did the outlaw actually love her as much as she loved her.

La Diabla’s mind was spinning as she heard that question. She didn’t want to suffer anymore, and her emotions were now starting to take over. She looked at Sabrina and absorbed the meaning of it. She knew she was not deeply in love with her, but she did care about her. She enjoyed their time together, especially the sex. But she did not love her. “I….I really liked you…..” she responded. She didn’t know how to lie at this moment as her emotions were very raw.

“Like me? You liked me?” Sabrina responded in surprise. The realization that her former lover did not in fact love her, bothered her. That made her think back to their time together and realized that there was some truth to those words. She remembered when she would ask La Diabla if she loved her a few times and the outlaw never told her she “loved” her, but that she really liked her. She didn’t know how to feel about that at the moment because she knew her feelings were very deep for La Diabla. She felt her heart starting to hurt again, but she had to snap out of it. She had to avoid those emotional questions because she did not want to feel that pain right now. She still had a job to do, and it was time to finish it. “Fine, well it was your loss. I think I should get you ready for something….” she told her.

La Diabla closed her eyes and felt bad because she knew the answer that Sabrina was looking for. But she never wanted to lie to her about her feelings. She did not want to make her think she loved her because not only would it be a lie, but it would make this situation worse. Had she told the outlaw she loved her, then leaving her would have been more hurtful because how could you leave someone you loved? In a way, she hoped that would help make Sabrina heal and to stop punishing her.

Sabrina walked back to the foot of the table, and she tried to focus. She had too many thoughts in her mind and if she let it linger, then she was going to break down and cry. It was time to finish punishing La Diabla and making sure she was a shell of herself, so she could be a whore for the Greeks. She then looked at that exposed right foot, then at Babs. She smiled and pointed towards that helpless foot. It was time to torture it, but in a different way. “Hey Babs, I want you to tickle her toes on the other foot. But suck on them. I am sure that will drive her mad! I will lightly tickle her arch. It is time to get her pussy wet.” she instructed.

Babs smiled as she heard that instruction. She wanted to use her fingers on that foot, but the thought of sucking on the toes was just as exciting. She licked her lips and then looked at the helpless toes. Since the tops of the toes were pressed against the table, she would have to use her hands to bend the toes, so she could wrap her lips around them. She started to with the big toe on the right foot. She curled the toe into the air, then she moved her mouth towards it. She then wrapped her lips around the digit and sucked on it. Hard.

“Ooooooooooohhhhhehehehehehehehehehehe” La Diabla moaned and giggled at the same time. She could feel that warm and wet mouth sucking on her big toe, and it really tickled her, but she also felt arousal in her body. Her toes were very sensitive but could also bring sexual pleasure to her. She remembered the last time she had them in someone’s mouth and that was with Bella Toscano. She knew her toes were very responsive to this kind of pleasure and now she got really worried. It appeared that Sabrina was now about to try and destroy her sexually. She was a very sensitive person at the moment as any touch was going to tickle, but that sensation of her toe in that mouth felt amazing. The more she felt the sucking, she felt her nipples get hard. She closed her eyes and tried to fight the pleasure. She was very aware that Sabrina was going to humiliate her sexually and she had to resist. Her exhaustion took over and soon, she just let her body go. The feelings felt too wonderful, and she started to moan, mixed with a few giggles.

“That’s right Babs, suck those toes of hers. I know they taste delicious. Hehehehe” Sabrina cheered. She loved watching Babs sucking on that big toe. She could see that her eyes were also closed, and she had to savor that taste. She wanted to taste the toes as well, but she had a bigger prize. She then moved her hands towards the arch of the foot. She wiggled her fingers on both hands over that area and it was time to give La Diabla additional sensations to experience. She planted those fingertips on the arch and with a very light touch, she started to caress that skin. She felt the foot flinching and she grinned. She loved how ticklish it was, but the soft caresses shouldn’t tickle her too much. She did like how the skin felt on her fingers as they moved all over that spot. “That’s right Salem, I am going to take something from you….” she cooed.

La Diabla felt her body wincing as she felt those fingers lightly caressing her right arch. It really tickled, but not as bad before. It was a light touch which stimulated her, but she also felt that sucking on her big toe. Then she felt the mouth come off her toes and now she felt her index and middle toes going inside that warm mouth. That sent a streak of pleasure throughout her body, and she moaned again, then giggled. She hated her body for getting aroused and now she felt herself getting wet. She wanted to resist. She did not want to be feeling these sexual feelings. That was the last shred of her dignity and she wanted to keep it. She had been sexually conquered twice before, with Madam Olivia and the team of Priscilla and Helga, and it always damaged her psyche. She hated the fact that more than one woman was making her suffer right now. She also did not want to submit to Sabrina. Then she let out a louder giggle when she felt that wet and slimy tongue licking between her toes. “Hehehehehehehehehe that tickles! That tickles!!” she squealed.

Sabrina laughed as she heard those sweet giggles. She saw Babs slithering her tongue through those toes and her finger stroking continued. Her fingers even traveled across the heel of the foot, through the arch and now on the ball of the foot. When her fingers softly padded on the ball of the foot, she felt a small callous on the center of the ball and toyed with it a bit. That seemed to make her prisoner grunt a little and she pondered if she should just tickle that spot to drive her wild. She felt so tempted, but right now she wanted to put La Diabla in a sexual state of mind. She glanced over towards that exposed pussy and she thought about how much fun she was about to have with it. It had been a long time since she played with it and now it was going to be done to make sure she had broken the very strong will of the outlaw.

Babs was enjoying herself immensely. She loved how the toes tasted in her mouth and hearing those very cute giggles. She wished that they could keep La Diabla as their own sexual toy because this was their greatest conquest. To tickle this woman and do things to her body would be such a wonderful reward. She then resumed sucking on the toes and closed her eyes. She wanted to suck these toes forever. Her own nipples got hard and she started making slurping sounds.

La Diabla heard those slurping sounds as well as the feeling of fingers on her arch. She was breaking down and her will was leaving her body. The feeling of her toes being drenched in saliva and that soft tickling really got to her. She felt herself moaning freely and her body was on fire. Her wetness increased and that made her cry again. She was going to be helpless, and her former lover was going to take full advantage of that fact. She closed her eyes and just giggled and moaned, resigned to her impending fate.

Sabrina then stopped stroking her fingers on the arch and then looked at Babs. She chuckled as her partner looked to be in another world as she sucked on those toes. She then watched as the toes slowly left the mouth and she saw how soaked they were. The saliva was glistening, and she laughed. “Hey Babs, did you enjoy the taste?” she joked.

Babs opened her eyes and smiled. She felt a little embarrassed because she was fully into pleasuring those toes. She then looked at her partner’s face and thought she looked amazing. They were both about to accomplish a major feat. She knew it was time to finally sexually conquer this prisoner. Their lives would never be the same again and they would feel even more powerful. They had sexually conquered and tortured Deputy Darby Reeves, the hero of Plotsville who got national acclaim for her role in breaking up the sex trafficking ring in Santa Selena. Now, they were about to sexually conquer the outlaw so many people feared for a long time. This was going to be a moment where they managed to defeat both women and now, nothing could stop them. She wiped her mouth from the saliva dripping and grinned. “Yes, those toes were delicious!!!” she said with a wide smile.

“I bet they are! Her toes are just so cute! But I think it is time to let La Gatita have some more pleasure. You started it, now I will continue it! You see that pussy of hers? It is time to play with the kitty of a kitty! Hehehe” Sabrina giggled as she thought about her next move. She then put her face closer to the exposed mound and took a sniff. She could smell some arousal and that delighted her. She wanted the outlaw wet between her legs and now it was time to force this woman to have an orgasm whether she wanted to or not. She stood on the left hand side of the table and with her right hand, she placed her palm directly onto the exposed vagina. She felt the body shudder and she grinned. “Ooooh! She is getting wet. Hey kitty kitty, ready for me to play with you?” she teased.

La Diabla felt herself being very emotional as the sucking of her toes finally stopped, but only got worse when she felt that hand touching her most private spot. She felt that warm hand now massaging her there and as much as she was mentally exhausted, her body did like that touch. She realized that Sabrina knew how to touch her based on their experiences with each other before. When they were together, she did have some amazing sexual experiences with her and usually had a very powerful orgasm from her. This was different however as an orgasm happening was to embarrass her. She started to mewl a little as the hand continued to rub her there. She felt herself getting wet and that made her start to shed a few more tears. This was a humiliating moment for her, and she wanted it to end. “Please don’t do this to me…..I’m begging you…” she whimpered.

Sabrina couldn’t help but feel good inside as she heard those soft whimpers coming from La Diabla. She knew she was beaten and now it was time to take her prize, La Diabla’s dignity. She then looked at Babs and even Peta. She had an idea and felt excited about it. “Hey ladies, I want you both to softly tickle her feet while I play with this sweet pussy of hers. Don’t tickle too hard, just enough for her to feel it. I want her dripping with lust and making her feel every single thing in her body when she cums. Got it?” she told them.

Peta smiled as she realized she was going to be able to be involved. She did enjoy spreading those ass cheeks apart to expose the hole and let Sabrina feather it. But she wanted to tickle torture the outlaw as well. She was finally going to touch those cute feet and drive her wild. She then got closer to the left upturned sole and looked at Babs. She could see the excitement in Babs’ eyes as well. “I am going to enjoy this. Her feet look divine…” she said.

“Oh yes, they are! They are surprisingly tender too. Her arches and her toes are the worst spots it seems.” Babs told Peta. She was happy she was still going to be able to play with a foot and drive La Diabla wild. She then placed the tips of her fingers on both hands at the top of the heel and then softly stroked them down the length of the foot. Her fingers traveled across the heel and slowly went into the arch. She loved how her fingers would take a dip because of the high arch and then come right back up and go across the ball of the foot. She finished with sliding her fingers off the bottoms of the toes and couldn’t help but smile as she heard some giggles coming from the victim. “So ticklish….” she murmured.

Sabrina grinned as she saw Babs softly stroking that right foot. She loved how it looked when the fingers slid into the arch and made the foot wiggle around a bit. Then she looked over at the left foot and saw Peta’s larger fingers softly caress the bottom of that foot. She watched as the fingers went in a soft zig zag motion from the heel and down the sole. The fingers went from one side of the foot, only to cross over to the other side, and went all the way down the foot and to the helpless toes. She loved hearing those sweet giggles coming from La Diabla and saw the feet wiggling around. Her hand then started to massage the pussy again, trying to get it really wet. She wanted to play with it, and she remembered the times when she sexually pleased the outlaw. The one thing that she would always remember was how La Diabla would tell her that no one satisfied her sexually like her. She took great pride in that and now she was going to use her skills for the final humiliation. “Mmmmmm…..does this feel good my cute kitty? I know it does….” she teased.

La Diabla felt those fingers softly caressing the bottoms of her feet and it drove her wild. Her feet were so sensitive that even that soft touch sent very strong ticklish sensations throughout her body. She couldn’t help but laugh although she felt her arousal increasing. The way Sabrina was rubbing her between her legs got her sexual juices flowing and she was really worried that she wouldn’t be able to prevent herself from having a major release. She closed her eyes and tried to do her best to not allow Sabrina to have the satisfaction of forcing her to have an orgasm. “Sabrina….please….” she whispered.

Sabrina heard that soft whisper and she continued to massage the helpless pussy. Some of her fingers managed to go between the pussy lips and she heard a soft gasp coming from La Diabla. Then she let the tips of her fingers find the clit and she started to massage it. That sent a lot of shivers throughout the outlaw, and she knew she had her. She then slipped her index finger inside the pussy and started to move it around, trying her best to “fuck” La Diabla. She also lowered her head and gave a soft kiss on the left ass cheek. “So sweet….you are all mine….” she whispered.

Babs looked at her fingers stroking the bottom of the foot and she couldn’t help but to be enamored with them. The narrow sole, the high arch, that tanned skin with the slight twinge of pink. The long toes felt wonderful inside her mouth and the fact this woman was really ticklish on her feet really made her wet between her legs. Her eyes then went up and saw how Sabrina was playing with that helpless pussy. She felt her nipples throbbing. She started to wonder if she was going to have an orgasm soon because this entire scene was very erotic. She bit her lower lip softly and then looked at that right foot again. When she touched the undersides of the toes, she loved how they would curl. She couldn’t help herself and she lowered her head. She then gave a kiss to the arch and the feeling of that skin absolutely delighted her. “So sweet….” she cooed.

Peta was enjoying herself softly touching this helpless foot. She loved it when she saw it get tickled by Rose earlier, and then by both Sabrina and Babs. Now she was touching it and she was very thrilled. It took a lot of effort on her part to not just go really aggressive and tickle this foot until the woman lost all semblance of a mind, but she had to stay calm. She wanted her own tickle revenge against the outlaw and told herself she would have that opportunity once they got back to Greece. She then moved her fingers over the ball of the foot, and she heard another cute squeal coming from the victim. “Tickle, tickle bitch. Tickle tickle….” she murmured softly.

La Diabla continued to feel those fingers tickling the soles of her feet and it drove her wild. Those feelings were also mixed with the finger inside her mound and the touching of her clit. She really tried her best to not have any sexual feelings, but her body couldn’t help itself. It loved the sensations she was feeling, and the arousal continued to build up. She started to softly beg and whimper in sexual bliss and she had to fight it. Then she felt the finger slip out of her and she once again felt that massaging of her clit. Her body was starting to succumb to the feelings and another tear slipped out. She knew she would not be able to hold out much longer and when it happened, she would be destroyed.

Sabrina loved how wet her finger was after slipping it out of the pussy and now rubbing the clit. She could now smell the arousal and it made her remember the times when she was face first in that mound years ago. She always did love sex with La Diabla, and it was always full of passion. The woman she was playing with was truly a sexual animal and had such an amazing body. Her own arousal and passion grew as she heard those soft giggles along with sexual moans. She then paused her massage and moved her face closer to the pussy. She stared at it for a moment, then she decided to do something. She just couldn’t help but lean her head forward, stick out her tongue and slowly lick those sweet pussy lips. The taste of them sent a wave of lust throughout her body and she started to lick the pussy with more passion. The taste of it really drove her wild and now she was determined to tear a major orgasm out of the woman who broke her heart.

“OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH” La Diabla let out a very loud moan as she felt that tongue now licking her very private area. The sensations from that tongue sliding all over her sweet spot were very powerful and overwhelmed any resistance she was trying to bring. It felt absolutely amazing and after the torture she endured, her body loved this moment. Even with her feet being tickled softly, her body was in full sexual mode. She started to grind her hips as best as she could and the tongue that was there got more aggressive. Then she felt the mouth covering her clit and it was sucking on that spot and licking it. That drove her absolutely wild, and she let out another loud moan. She was losing this battle and she knew she was not going to stop it.

Babs smiled as she saw the toes starting to curl in sexual pleasure. She looked up and there was her partner ravishing that pussy and it was the most erotic sight she has witnessed. Thalia used her hand to tear orgasms out of her victims. Sabrina was using her tongue! She then looked back at those curled toes and as her fingers softly touched the arch area, she wrapped her lips around that big toe and started to suck on it. She wanted to help push La Diabla over that orgasm edge. She started to make slurping sounds as she truly enjoyed the taste of that toe.

Peta saw what was happening and she decided to join in. She held that left foot and then wrapped her lips around the left big toe and sucked as hard as she could. It was time to make La Diabla orgasm against her will and complete her torture. She continued to suck that toe and she heard such an erotic moan coming from the victim and her own lust was high. She did like the taste of the toe and was going to keep sucking until La Diabla lost consciousness.

La Diabla almost lost her mind as she felt her two big toes being sucked on and her pussy being licked. The feelings were too powerful, and they felt so good. She continued to moan in erotic pleasure and now she felt that orgasm starting to build. That wave was getting larger and larger, and she knew it was over. She was going to submit herself and there was nothing she could do about it. She tried one last time in vain to beg for mercy. “Please…..I don’t want ooooooohhhhhh to cum…..please don’t make me oooooooh cum.” she moaned.

Sabrina felt her nipples throbbing through her shirt as she heard that begging. She continued to suck and lick that clit and it was time to finish her off. Victory was near and she got more aggressive. Then she remembered her past and started to move her head around in a pattern while sucking on the clit and even flicker her tongue against it. She knew what move to make and she felt the body tensing up. She could smell all the arousal from the sweet vagina, and she kept that same motion up. It was time for victory.

La Diabla felt the way Sabrina was tasting her and she lost it. She felt that same energy she felt years ago when Sabrina would give her the biggest orgasms. What made this even more powerful was that her toes were being sucked at the same time. All this touching made the wave of pleasure grow exponentially and she felt herself on the edge. The slurping sounds she heard from her feet and between her legs got her really excited and then she thought of an image. Right at the peak of that wave, she thought about Darby’s face. With that thought, she knew it was over and then it hit! The massive tidal wave of an orgasm finally crested and crashed over, and her entire body rocked in absolute sexual pleasure. “OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!” she screamed as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Sabrina heard that moan and she wanted to orgasm as well. She could feel the love honey flowing over her mouth and she was savoring every single moment of this. She finally made La Diabla cum and victory was hers. She felt the hips humping around and she kept up her licking as she wanted to taste every single drop of that juice. “Mmmmmmmmm Salem…..you taste *slurp* so good…” she moaned.

Babs heard the load orgasmic yell and let the right big toe slip out of her mouth. She looked up and saw how Sabrina was still ravishing that pussy. She couldn’t help herself and started to rub herself between her legs. This was too much of a sexually charged scene for her to not want to touch herself. She realized that La Diabla had a massive orgasm. She closed her eyes and rubbed herself harder and faster. She wanted to cum really bad and didn’t care if anyone watched her.

Peta heard that orgasmic scream and she let the left big toe out of her mouth. She absolutely loved what was happening and then looked over at Sabrina softly licking between La Diabla’s legs. She then turned to her right and saw Babs now crouching down and rubbing herself between her legs. That amused her a lot because her cohort was truly excited about this scene. She was as well, but she didn’t want to touch herself in front of these three outlaws. She wanted to wait until later because there was still a matter of seeing what happened to Darby as well. She smiled as she saw Sabrina finally lifting her head up and she saw the love honey of La Diabla glistening around her mouth. It was a beautiful sight to see.

Sabrina lifted her head up and felt so much joy in her body. She loved the way La Diabla screamed out her orgasm and how delicious she tasted. Memories of sex between them flooded her mind and she always enjoyed those times. The outlaw tasted just as good as she remembered, and she felt herself being a little lightheaded from all the sexual activity. She then noticed that Babs was rubbing herself through her jeans and that looked very erotic to her. Her partner was very sexually excited, and she hoped she got her orgasm. She started to wonder if she should rub herself. She knew she was definitely going to have an orgasm later. Now it was time to savor this moment. She defeated La Diabla and forced her to have an orgasm. She had just sexually conquered a woman that had such a dangerous reputation and now she was a cum filled mess. Sabrina heard the soft cries of La Diabla, and she moved towards her face. She could see the eyes closed and could see some tears coming out and the mouth was slightly opened. She also saw the look of pleasure on the face and even though she was forced to cum, she knew La Diabla’s body enjoyed every single moment of her submissiveness. “Poor kitty….she is so sad. Like I told you, you are all mine. I own you, Salem. I own you.” she told her softly.

La Diabla felt so humiliated at this moment. Her body was still tingling from pleasure, but she was heartbroken. Once again in her life, she was sexually conquered. She hated this feeling because this was what she did to others. It is not supposed to happen to her. Now her reputation was in tatters, and she felt so weak. She felt submissive and that really bore into her mind. She couldn’t stop Sabrina from having her way with her body and now she was going to be a sex slave. She opened her eyes and saw a gloating outlaw. She saw that smirk and it made her feel horrible. “Sabrina…..Baby, I’m sorry…..” she cried softly as humiliation washed over her.

Sabrina heard that soft crying and those words. She felt absolutely glorious at the moment as she made her former lover suffer utter humiliation. However, hearing that soft cry and that term of endearment made her feel a little sad. She always loved hearing that term towards her and she felt that memory in her heart. She knew that even though she was angry, even though she wanted La Diabla to suffer, even though she got her revenge, she knew that deep in her heart, there was still some love for this crying woman. She shook her head to try and erase those thoughts because she had to do this. This was how she was going to heal her heart once and for all. She wanted to destroy La Diabla thinking it would finally get her past the pain she felt years ago. “You should be sorry. Now, your life will never be the same. Goodbye Salem…..” she whispered back.

Darby saw Thalia walking to her feet and her entire body froze as she knew what the next target for Thalia was. It was going to be her greatest ticklish weakness. She was ticklish all over her body, and no matter where she was tickled, it was going to drive her crazy. But this spot Thalia was about to focus on was simply the biggest weakness. Her feet. Her feet have been tormented by so many women over the last few years. First by La Diabla, then it was my Madam Olivia and her gang of women. She even had her feet tormented by Gloria, Priscilla and Helga. It was so horrible for her back in Santa Selena and knew all these women really liked touching and torturing her feet. Her feet even suffered at the hands of Sabrina and Babs in recent memory and she was always scared to have them touched. Even with having her friends touch them, such as Gertrude, Bessie, and Phoebe, it still drove her out of her mind. Now she was going to have them touched by a woman absolutely determined to make her suffer. She saw the look of satisfaction on the Greek woman’s face, and she felt a chill through her body. “Thalia…..no…..no….you can’t do this. Please…..please don’t do this to muh feet. I-I will suffer…” she said with fear in her voice.

Thalia could only smile when she heard Darby already begging. She loved it when she saw Rose tickle destroying these feet a little earlier, so she knew how responsive the feet were going to be. She even got to touch them earlier and the softness of the bottoms of her feet stunned her. She had gotten to tickle a lot of women’s feet over the years and there were always those that really stood out with their beauty and sensitivities. But that simple touch on Darby’s feet earlier really motivated her and she knew she now had the softest feet she had ever touched. She felt a tingle between her own legs as her excitement hit new levels. Her eyes then looked over that raised left foot and she felt another tingle in her legs. She loved how thick the foot was, and the size of it. She loved how the foot was shaped and those thick, meaty toes were amazing. What really made this foot stand out in terms of physical beauty was the color of the sole. That deep pink skin made the foot look extraordinarily soft. The color of the bottom of the foot was a perfect contrast to the pale skin that was on top of the foot. Thalia was really excited to get to this part of Darby. She knew these feet were highly ticklish and now she had the opportunity to make Darby's mind snap. Her prisoner was already worn down from all the tickle torture she had done already, now it was time to send her into another dimension of suffering. “I must say, Darby. I really do not like you. I am enjoying watching you suffer and when I get you back to Greece, I am going to torture you every single day. I look forward to making you service me sexually on a daily basis. I love your suffering. I will say that your feet are the most perfect feet I have ever seen. Wow, you must be so proud of them. You have women standing here stunned at how perfect they are. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful they are and how soft they look. You have really tender feet.” she told her.

Darby felt ashamed as she heard Thalia’s words. She definitely knew her feet were greatly admired as no matter whoever laid eyes on them and touched them always raved about how perfect they were. She wished it could be done in a regular setting, but the compliments always happened when they wanted to tickle her out of her mind. She lowered her head and felt her heart beating out of her chest with fear. She then looked up and saw Thalia putting her face even closer as though she was examining her foot. “Yes….I have heard nice things about muh feet. Please….don’t.” she pleaded softly, then involuntarily wiggled her toes.

Thalia saw the toes wiggling and she was delighted. She could sense the fear in Darby, and she was very excited. She paid close attention to the details on the sole, where she could see the “print lines” in the skin. She looked at that very tender heel, then that very meaty arch area, the ball of the foot and those toes. She even did a quick sniff and was pleased they did not smell. She then looked at Darby’s face and could see the abject fear in her eyes. This was going to be a lot of fun and she wanted to get started. “They look so soft. I need to touch them….” she said in a soft voice.

Darby looked on in horror was she saw Thalia lifting her right hand and could see the hand coming closer to her foot. Her foot started to wiggle around in fear, and she was holding her breath. The fingers were getting closer, and she knew once contact was made, it was going to drive her absolutely crazy. Then she felt the fingers touching the tip of her left big toe and she froze in fear! Even though it was a simple touch, she already felt the ticklish tremors coursing through her body, and she reacted. “hehehehehehe don’t touch muh toe!” she giggled.

Thalia chuckled a little as she loved that reaction she got from the deputy. She held only the tip of the toe, and this woman was immediately laughing. Another tingle occurred between her legs as she realized Darby’s sensitivity must be off the charts. “I am barely touching you! Oh, I love this. We are going to have some fun, aren’t we? It still amazes me that the tip of your toe is VERY soft. You truly are a tenderfoot….” she teased.

Darby’s face went red with shame as she heard that name once again. “Tenderfoot”. It was such an insulting term to her, especially since she was a deputy, but it also held true for her feet. She wished her feet could be rough and calloused, but that skin was just naturally soft and tender. She felt the other toes starting to be touched and wiggled and she was already shaking and trying to writhe in her bonds. “Hehehehehehe come on! That hehehehe tickles!” she laughed.

Thalia made mental notes about the toes and loved how ticklish they were even with the softest touch. She then moved her hand down a little and placed the tips of her fingers on the ball of the foot. She felt a rush of adrenaline as she felt just how soft the skin was and started to press her fingers into the tender flesh. The foot then jerked side to side and her fingers came off that skin. She couldn’t help but laugh as the foot was reacting to her simple touch. “Hahahaha Darby! Keep your foot still. My goodness woman, have some pride! Have some dignity! How can a hero such as yourself have such a reaction to her feet being touched? You truly are a fraud. Your feet can bring you down? Tsk tsk tsk. Now, I have to punish them. But they are going to move around too much. Carissa? Bring me the small ropes.” she instructed her soldier.

Carissa had a huge smile on her face as she watched Thalia lightly playing with those very pink soles. She loved how Darby was already in a complete panic and wanted to see how much torture she was about to go through. Then she heard the command from Thalia and that got her more excited. She remembered how Bessie’s toes were tied that made the foot completely helpless. Now the same was about to happen to Darby and now those perfect tender feet were going to be immobile! She reached into her pocket and pulled out two small pieces of twine. She then walked over to where Thalia and Darby were and handed them to her superior. “Get her good! Those feet were made to be tickled!” she said with excitement.

Thalia nodded her head affirmatively and smiled. It was now time to get Darby ready for pure torture. She looked at the foot, then back at Carissa’s eager face. “Hey, hold her foot still. Tying these around her big toes might prove….challenging.” she told her.

Carissa felt a rush of excitement as she was about to touch Darby’s foot. She heard Rose and Thalia talk about how soft the feet were and now she was going to have that chance to touch them. She then went to the left side of the chair and now she could see the top of Darby’s foot. She loved that pale skin, and those thick toes. The nails were perfectly trimmed and natural. She really loved how the foot looked and then she reached her hands forward. Her palms touched the delicate skin on top of the foot and her fingers got to wrap around the foot and touch the bottom of the foot. She could feel that soft skin and it blew her mind. She had never touched a foot this soft before and it sent a major thrill through her body. “On my goodness!!! Her feet are PERFECT! They are SO SOFT!!! WOW!” she shouted.

Darby felt her body jolting in ticklish agony as she felt the hands touching her foot now. They weren’t even tickling her yet, but the simple touch on her foot drove her wild. This only caused greater anxiety because her feet felt extra ticklish at the moment, and she was going to suffer. She tried to move her foot, but Carissa’s grip on it was firm. She started to giggle as the ticklish feelings continued to build up within her body. She then felt that twine being wrapped around the base of her big toe, and she had no idea what these women were going to do to her foot. Once it was tied, she then felt her big toe being pulled backwards as Thalia was tying the other end of the twine to the ankle strap that kept her foot in place on this armrest. The twine was cinched and now she felt the hands leave her foot. She now realized what the plan was, and it horrified her. She could not move her foot at all! Her sole was completely taut, and she could not move it left or right or any direction. That realization tore through her soul because now she couldn’t defend her foot in a basic human reaction. She couldn’t even wiggle her toes freely! Darby saw them now going to her right foot and panic set in. They were going to completely immobilize her feet! “No!!! Ladies, please don’t tie muh feet!! I can’t move them!!!” she screamed.

“That’s the point, Darby. Hehehe” Thalia giggled as she then watched as Carissa held onto the right foot. She chuckled as she heard those ticklish sounds from Darby and then she wrapped the end of the twine around the base of the right big toe. She then pulled the toe back and finished tying the other end of the twine to the ankle strap connected to the armrest of the chair. She cinched the twine and made it very tight. She could still hear those girlish giggles coming from Darby and now both feet were trapped! She then stepped back a little to admire her handiwork. Carissa joined her on the right hand side and they looked at both soles. The soles were taut and stretched. That deep pink skin looked so inviting and she felt excitement building up in her body. It was time to torture her! “Now that we have those big feet of yours under control, I think I can get to work.” she said in an ominous voice as Carissa walked away from her.

Darby struggled in vain to move her feet around and the realization that they were both trapped and with no escape sent her into a panic. She started to pull at her wrist bonds and writhe her body around as much as possible. She was scared out of her mind because her feet could not move and with her feeling very sensitive, this was going to be her worst nightmare. “THALIA!!! PLEASE DON’T TOUCH MUH FEET!!! DON’T TOUCH THEM!! I’M SCARED!!” she shouted.

“Scared of what, Darby? Tell me….” Thalia teased as her eyes turned to slits. She loved the sound of fear in that voice, and it excited her. She had victims beg and plead for her not to touch their feet, but with Darby’s extra power in the voice, it was the greatest moment of her bounty hunter life.

“I’M SCARED!!!” Darby shouted. She started to feel ashamed because she did sound like a complete panicked victim. She let her primal fears escape and she did not care if it made her look weak. She did not want her feet to be tickled and definitely not while they were trapped like the way they were. “I’m scared you are going to…..torture me.” she whimpered.

“Well, you are right. I AM going to torture you. And I will enjoy every single moment of it.” Thalia told her. She then looked at the right foot and wondered where she should strike first. She saw the instep being so vulnerable and wanted to test the sensitivity and even the toe bondage. She took the tip of her right index finger and placed it on the inside edge of the ball of the foot. She felt another thrill in her body as she just could not stop loving how soft the flesh was. She then slowly stroked her finger down the side of the foot, right into that instep area and continued until she made it to the heel of the foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT TICKLES!!! THAT TICKLES!!!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE MUH FEET!!” Darby screamed in ticklish terror. The feeling of that finger slowly stroking across her instep drove her insane. She felt some shame as she didn’t even try to fight the feelings. The feeling of her foot being so helpless and unable to move only seemed to increase her sensitivities. The tickling seemed much worse because she could not move her foot at all.

Thalia had a very large grin on her face as she heard that reaction. Her victim’s voice was very loud and echoed off the walls in the room with great power. That simple touch on the instep seemed to drive this woman wild. She had tortured Darby on her body already, but this reaction to her feet being tickled was going to give her the greatest joy it seemed. She felt this rush of excitement and then stroked her finger across the instep once again. She was rewarded with another powerful scream of laughter from Darby, and it made her feel a much higher level of excitement. The way Darby reacted was perfect. She stroked her finger again and again on that instep and with each stroke, Darby’s cry of ticklish terror got even louder. “Someone is VERY ticklish on her feet! Hehehe” she teased.

Darby felt those repeated strokes on her feet, and she was already losing it. Her mind was scrambling around, trying to determine what she was going to do. But she couldn’t focus on that because the sensations were already overwhelming her and with the strokes happening over and over again, she could only scream in laughter. Her entire body tensed up and she desperately tried to move her foot to no avail. She couldn’t even hear Thalia’s taunts because she was screaming very loudly. This was definitely not going to go well for her, and fear overtook her entire soul.

Carissa was stunned to hear that screaming laughter coming from Darby. She heard Darby laughing before and being tortured already, but this was a whole new level. Her commander was barely touching that foot and if Darby was reacting that wildly already, then she was truly going to snap her mind as the foot torture continued. She also kept thinking about how soft the feet were and she made a mental note that she was going to have her own foot tickling time with Darby once they got back to Greece. “I can’t wait to have those feet when we get home. I am going to torture that woman out of whatever mind she has left!” she thought to herself.

Thalia really started to enjoy herself as she heard Darby screaming very loudly. She wanted to keep torturing her, so she slowly stroked her fingers on the ball of the foot and once again, she heard that horrific scream coming from Darby. She loved that sound because her simple touching must have driven her absolutely wild. She moved her fingers in an “up and down” motion, moving from the outside of the edge and then across the ball to the inside edge, only to reverse course and move it back to that outside edge. The way her fingers sank into the flesh gave her a thrill because the skin was so soft. She thought it was as soft as a newborn baby. Her eyes then looked at Darby’s face and saw that anguish. The deputy had her eyes shut tight, and her mouth was wide open. She was going to tickle every single inch of these magnificent feet.

Darby continued to scream as she felt the fingers on the bottom of her right foot. She could feel that touch on the ball of her foot and it drove very intense sensations in her body. He tried her best to writhe, but the tickling was too powerful and made her body just go stiff as a board. She could feel every single trace of those fingers moving in the up and down pattern across the ball of her foot. It seemed to get worse when the fingers made it to the center of the area and even had intense feelings when they got to that inside edge. Her feet were always more sensitive closer to the inside edges and whenever Thalia went there, it was going to drive her insane. She shut her eyes and tried to imagine anything other than the torturous feelings she had right now. She tried to block it out, but it was too overwhelming. Her mind then started to flashback to the first time she was ever tickle tortured on her feet. It was two years ago in an isolated barn near Plotsville. La Diabla had captured her and tied her up. Her boots were removed and her socks, exposing her feet. She had no idea what the outlaw was going to do to her and when her feet were touched, it sent off many ticklish feelings. That’s when she realized just how ticklish her feet were and when La Diabla tickled them, it was a horrible feeling. She eventually succumbed to that foot tickling and the rest of her naked body. It was such a humiliating moment realizing something as simple as having her feet tickled could be a weakness to exploit. Darby then let out another loud shriek in the current moment when she felt the fingers now making small circles right in the center of that spot and her body quivered in ticklish agony. “AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THALIA STOP!!” she screamed.

“No, I am not going to stop. I am going to keep tickling these feet. I can see how much you hate it, which is why I love it! You deserve this Darby, you really do. Plus, how can you tell me to stop touching these soft feet? It gives me chills feeling how tender they are. I could touch them forever, and I will…..” Thalia teased as she continued to make small circles on the ball of the foot. She loved watching the foot desperately trying to move out of the way, but it couldn’t because that big toe was tied back. The previous day, she had tied Bessie’s big toe and made her feet immobile. She really enjoyed tickling Bessie as she was desperately ticklish on her feet. Darby was a whole different thing. Her feet seemed even more responsive and even more ticklish than anyone she had ever tortured before. She just couldn’t get over the texture of the skin and the more she made those small circles, the more her own lust grew. She then moved the tip of her index finger up and down the center of the ball and another fresh peal of laughter came out. “Wow, you truly are the most ticklish woman I have ever met. I am barely touching you and you are losing your mind. The world’s greatest deputy has the world’s most ticklish feet. Hehehe” she taunted.

Darby could barely hear Thalia over her own voice. The finger was now moving up and down on that surface area and it just seemed like everything was getting worse. She had a feeling Thalia was going to systematically tickle every part of her foot. The fact that this was just the early phase of her torture really shook her to the core. If she was screaming this loud now, what would happen when the most sensitive parts of her feet were tormented? She growled in her laughter, trying anything to fight the feelings, but when the fingers got more aggressive, she crumbled and just laughed even harder. She started to shake her head and her hair started to fly around a bit. That reminded her that Thalia even took the time to make sure she had nothing on her body that wasn’t there on the day she was born. She felt incredible embarrassment and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Thalia let her finger linger on the ball of the foot for a moment, then paused. She knew she had to give Darby a few breathers, otherwise she would lose consciousness and there would be no fun in that moment. She then looked at that very tender looking heel and figured she should play there next. She could tickle the parts of the foot that made footprints before she went after the more tender spots such as the arch and the undersides of those meaty toes. She took the tip of her index finger and placed it directly in the center of the heel. Her finger sank into the flesh, and it surprised her. The heel was usually the spot of the foot that would have the most toughened skin, especially if someone wore boots a lot. Her own feet were tender, but her heel was not as tender as her arch for example. But Darby’s heel was extremely soft. “How could your skin be this soft everywhere??? Do you have special skin or something? Carissa, this is amazing. Her heel is just as soft as everywhere else!” she said as she looked at her second in command.

“Really? She has tender heels too? Wow, that is unheard of. Deputy Darby has the most tenderfeet in the world hahahahaa. Isn’t that an insult? To be called a tenderfoot?” Carissa joked. She loved the experience of holding Darby’s foot while Thalia tied the toes. That skin was very soft, and she couldn’t wait to play with it more when they got to Greece. Hearing Thalia talk about the heel seemed very genuine as her commander was stunned about the texture of the deputy’s heel. She couldn’t wait to hear that screeching laughter once again and knew even the heel would produce that kind of sound.

“Yes, that’s right. Being called a tenderfoot is a major insult to these idiots in the American Southwest. Hehe” Thalia giggled as she wanted to tease Darby even more. She turned back to her and smiled. Her finger then started to slowly move around the heel, and she immediately saw the foot quiver a little and her victim already began to laugh. “What’s the matter, Darby? A bit ticklish here? You truly are a tenderfoot!” she taunted.

Darby felt relief when she felt that pause in the tickling of her foot. But when she felt a finger on her heel, it sent terrible ticklish shivers throughout her body. She knew any kind of touch on her feet was going to tickle her at the moment and it made her shake with fear. Then she heard the conversation between Thalia and Carissa as she tried to get air back in her lungs. She felt some anguish in her mind as she heard that insult once again. Tenderfoot. She was such a prominent deputy who had no issues with taking down male criminals. She was a good athlete, and her fighting skills were good. She was strong and had lots of courage. To be called “tenderfoot” really brought her shame because it meant she was not strong and not tough. It was a horrible realization when La Diabla first captured her and exposed her greatest weakness. Now, Thalia was using that same word to insult her. It really did bear down on her soul because it was true. She was tenderfoot, figuratively and literally. She lowered her head and felt the shame washing over her. That insult was going to be used a lot and she was going to believe them. “Please leave me alone….” she whimpered.

“Hahahaha No. I am going to have a great time with this abnormally large foot of yours. By the way, how big are they? Size 20? 30? Hahaha” Thalia teased. She could tell Darby was not only being tortured physically, but mentally as well. She wanted to continue to press on the mental aspect and knew Darby seemed sensitive to these kinds of insults.

“Size 11. Muh feet are size 11.” Darby responded. Her head was still hung down and she felt so embarrassed. These women were going to ridicule her, and she had to hope they would stop tormenting her shortly.

“Eleven huh? That is really big! The best part is that these size 11 feet of yours make you the biggest tenderfoot ever!” Thalia said, insulting the deputy. Then she started to stroke her finger up and down the heel, and then around the circumference of the area. She could see Darby’s head lift up in reaction to her touching and the laughter started to resume. It delighted her knowing that even the heel was so very sensitive. She then thought of an idea to humiliate Darby even further. “You know what, Darby? I will stop tickling your big foot if you admit something to me….” she offered, then took her finger off the heel.

Darby felt those ticklish tremors when her heel was being tickled and it made her laugh. She feared another brutal tickle attack when the finger finally stopped. She knew Thalia was up to something, but if it would cause this torture to end, she was willing to listen. “W-What would I have to admit?” she asked.

“If you want me to stop tickling this very soft foot of yours, I want you to admit that you ARE a tenderfoot! Go ahead, I want you to say it.” Thalia told her. She tried her best to not start laughing over this request because she planned to torture her anyway.

Darby swallowed hard as she heard that offer. It would be embarrassing to admit that she was that insult, but she also knew just how sensitive her feet were at this moment. She wouldn’t be able to take the full torture and had to do something. She was getting desperate and closed her eyes for a moment. She did a very hard swallow, then lifted her head and looked at the Greek warrior. She felt some sadness, but she had to do what she had to do. “I…..I…..I am….I am a tenderfoot.” she said softly.

Thalia really tried to prevent herself from laughing because Darby succumbed very quickly to her offer. That meant she was incredibly frightened and desperate. That was exactly where she wanted her. Now it was time to have a lot of fun with poor Darby. “I couldn’t hear you, Darby. I want you to say it LOUD and PROUD!” she demanded then placed her fingers on the heel once more.

Darby felt those fingers on her heel and those ticklish tremors shot right up through her leg and into her body. They were already tickling her even though the fingers did not move. She heard Thalia’s demand and even though it would embarrass her, she did not want to be tortured! “I’M A TENDERFOOT!!! I AM A TENDERFOOT!!! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MUH FOOT!!” she screamed.

Thalia started to chuckle as she could not contain her laughter anymore. She could also hear Carissa’s Rose’s and Amalia’s laughter as well as poor Darby screamed that insult with passion in her voice. She was very pleased that Darby was already broken. Now it was time to make her suffer. “Yes, you truly are a tenderfoot. I am glad to see you own up to it. You know what I like to do to women that are tenderfoots?” she asked teasingly.

Darby felt her face go red with shame as she yelled out that insult about herself. She could hear the laughter inside the room, and it was really embarrassing for her. They were treating her like a toy, and she couldn’t stop it. She felt her dignity leave her body and now she heard that next question. She gulped and prepared herself as best as she could for the worst. “What? What do you do to tenderfoots?” she asked.

“I TICKLE THEM!!!” Thalia shouted and then stroked her fingers all over Darby’s heel and they immediately made her victim roar in laughter. She loved how easily her fingers were gliding against that skin. She could see the foot straining to try and move, but it was no use. She moved her fingers up and down the heel and then side to side. She wanted to make sure she found every single ticklish spot on this tender heel.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE MEEEEEEEEEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M A TENDERFOOT!!!! A TENDERFOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Darby screamed as she felt those fingers scrabbling all over her heel. She could feel them moving up and down and side to side over that very delicate skin. The tickling feelings felt very intense, and she just laughed. She balled up her fists and her entire body was tense. She let her laughter pour out very easily and she couldn’t stop it if she tried.

Rose looked at what was happening, and she felt a chill in her body. She had gotten the wonderful opportunity to tickle those feet earlier and knew just how soft and responsive they were. Now watching Thalia do it and the reaction Darby was giving really turned her on. The sound of that laughter was vibrating throughout her body, and she hoped to see the torture continue. She remembered how responsive the arch was and also those thick toes. Those were going to be the true highlights of this torture. “Get her, Thalia! Get her!” she murmured to herself.

Thalia continued to move her fingers all around the heel area and she was so infatuated with the reaction Darby was giving. The heel of all places was driving this woman insane and even forced her to insult herself. Her eyes then looked at the exposed arch and she felt a tingle between her legs. If the heel and the ball of the foot were this responsive, then that arch was going to be explosively ticklish. She did a few more swipes on the heel and now it was time to have some fun with a very tender part of the foot. “There there, tenderfoot. Are you ok?” she teased.

Darby shivered as she tried to recover from that tickling assault on her heel. That torture really got to her, and she had no idea how she was going to survive this predicament. She knew her entire foot was not tormented, and her other foot wasn’t touched at all. She already insulted herself by admitting she was a tenderfoot and that did not stop Thalia from torturing her. She looked over at her tormentor and felt her heart sink. There was a maniacal smile on her face, and she knew what that meant. More suffering would be coming her way very soon. “Please….ya have to let me go. I-I can’t take this anymore. What do you want from me?” she asked.

“Ooooh! What do I want from you? Hmmmmm” Thalia teasingly mused. She loved how Darby was so panicked and helpless to her. She was already breaking her will and she still had a lot of feet to play with. She put her hands together, then started to drum the fingertips against each other as though she was thinking. She wanted to prolong this torture and drive her insane. “I want to play with you. I want you to suffer. I want you to be my sex slave and live out the rest of your life servicing me sexually. Ready to submit to me?” she asked her.

Darby’s jaw dropped as she heard that demand. In order to stop her torment, she would have to submit to being a sex slave and servicing Thalia and many others back in Greece. She was in a desperate state, but she could not do that. She could not live out the rest of her life that way and if she did, it wasn’t going to be willing. She was already humbled by the torture of her body, especially on her feet, but she just couldn’t bring herself to saying that she would submit to that life. “Please…just let me go. I-I don’t want to suffer anymore…” she whimpered.

Thalia smirked when she heard that response. She knew Darby was an emotional mess, but she still had some will left in her. That meant she could continue to torture that large right foot of hers until she broke. Then, she would go after the left foot. “Darby, Darby, Darby. Or should I say, tenderfoot, tenderfoot, tenderfoot? You are going to be my sex slave whether you want to or not. Why don’t you just try to avoid the suffering and quit now? You know what is about to happen to you, right?” she asked.

Darby shuddered in her bonds as she knew her torture was about to continue. Her eyes went wide, and she felt that panic building up in her body. Her heart started to pound in her chest again and she saw the fingers headed back towards her foot! “THALIA!!! DON’T!!! DON’T TOUCH MUH FOOOOOT HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she screamed in hysterical laughter.

Thalia placed her fingers directly on the arch and this time, used the tips of her nails. She scraped them right through the middle of the arch and loved that reaction she got from the deputy. She loved the way the flesh was stimulated this way and wanted to push Darby to the edge of insanity. Her fingers moved from the bottom of the ball of the foot, through the middle of the arch, then lingered right on that spot where the arch connected to the heel of the foot, then slowly moved its way back up through that arch. She wanted to make sure she covered every square inch of the arch area and when they started to move towards the instep area, she could see the armrest of the chair shaking a little. That amused her because it meant that Darby was using all the strength in her body to endure this tickling of the arch. She then looked at Darby’s face and she saw a look of absolute fear and panic. The deputy’s face was beet red, her mouth was wide open, her eyes were bulging and the laughter was very deep. As she figured, the arch was a major weak spot, and she was going to continue to torment it. Her fingers then slid up and down the instep, then did a sharp stroke towards the middle of the arch. “Laugh tenderfoot, LAUGH!!!” she yelled.

Darby felt as though her lungs were going to burst and her heart would probably stop. The tickling she felt on her arch was absolutely devastating to her and her body was in complete panic. She remembered how Helga and Gloria tortured her in that secret closet within the Wellington mansion in Santa Selena. They had tormented her entire body and especially her poor feet where she completely broke. She remembered how she was going to try and prevent her identity from being discovered, but the torture was so overwhelming, she eventually was broken and admitted everything. It was the most shameful moment of her career, and she was on her way to being a potential sex slave. It was ironic that if she did not escape from that cavern during that time, she may have still been in the situation she was in now. Thalia’s employer was on his way to purchase sex slaves and she could have been purchased by him. If she was purchased, then she would be in this same helpless position and dealing with Thalia. The circumstances would be different, but this very powerful Greek bounty hunter could have been torturing her anyway. That thought really got to her and wondered if it was just her destiny to confront this woman. It made her body even more receptive and the fingers in her arch were really breaking down her walls. Darby wanted to beg, but wondered if that would even phase Thalia. She had to try anyway even if her words were not intelligible. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THALIA!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I BEG YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IT IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOOOOOO MUUUCCCHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she screamed.

Thalia loved hearing that tortured scream. She was used to her victims screaming in ticklish agony, but there was something about Darby’s desperate laughter that made the small hairs on her body stand up. She knew her prisoner was in sheer agony, and it gave her the greatest thrill. As her fingers continued to stroke that arch, she thought about how this would be her greatest victory over an opponent. She thought about how these last few days went with such great precision and execution. She loved the fact that she kidnapped Darby’s friends, tortured them and used them to lure her to this place. Then after a brief fight with the deputy, she defeated her along with her partner La Diabla. She then stripped her naked and now was torturing her all over her body. The feet were without a doubt the best spot. The way the deputy screamed let her know she found her greatest weakness and was going to keep pushing that torture. She looked at the top part of the arch and dug her nails slightly into the flesh and dragged them right through that arch. That only made Darby scream like a banshee. “I am never going to stop, Tenderfoot! I love the way you scream. It turns me on so much. I want you to never forget this moment. The moment where your career was over.” she told her.

Darby heard those words but couldn’t really react to them. She felt the nails pressing into the arch of her foot and the sensations were unbearable. She started to feel her eyes watering and knew tears were about to fall. She then jerked her head back and bumped it against the back of the wooden chair. She felt a pain aching through her head and body, but she still laughed because of the horrendous foot tickling that was taking place. A tear finally fell from her right eye, and she felt herself slipping away. This tickling on the bottom of her foot was relentless and didn’t seem to stop. It just kept going and going. She closed her eyes as another tear dropped from her eye.

Thalia heard the sound of Darby’s head hitting the back of the chair and she slowed her stroking. She did not want Darby to get the idea of banging her head to render her unconscious, so she needed to give her a break. She then moved her hand away from the foot and was going to allow Darby to breathe a little. She looked at that deep pink skin on the sole and looked forward to playing with it again. “That’s right tenderfoot, just breathe….” she told her in a calm voice.

Darby was grateful that the tickling of her arch had stopped. That nonstop agony was wearing her down and she was happy to get some air back in her lungs. She noticed her mouth was very dry and she started to get really thirsty. Her lungs were burning, and she was sucking air. She felt a bead of sweat falling down the side of her face and she was really warm. She knew the skin on her face must have looked flush as she was a mess. She lowered her head and tried to breathe. As she did so, she could also feel the pain in the back of her head. She knew she had to be careful, or she would knock herself out. “Thalia……no more….no more…..” she begged.

“I am not done with you yet, deputy. I have got big plans for you, and I am simply getting you ready for them. Are you trying to tell me that you don’t want me tickling you anymore?” Thalia teased. She looked at the sad look on Darby’s face and really wanted to embarrass her and break her mind.

“Please don’t tickle me anymore….I-I can’t take it anymore…. Please stop doing this to me.” Darby begged. She really felt that exhaustion building, and she could not move her feet around. Her eyes looked at her trapped foot and Thalia was staring at it. She really prayed that the Greek bounty hunter was not going to touch her foot anymore.

“Now, now. You know I am going to keep tickling you. If I were you, I would keep my mouth closed because you need to save your strength. You are really not going to like what I do next to this foot of yours.” Thalia teased.

Darby groaned as she heard that threat and the tickling of her foot was going to resume at any moment. She had no idea how much longer she would be able to take all of this and that fear really started to bother her. Then she felt her entire body tense up and she felt frozen in place. She felt fingers pressing into the top of her arch, just right below the ball of the foot and then dragged right through her arch and that set her off! Once again, her delicate arch was being attacked and she just could not move her foot at all! “AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” she screamed.

Thalia was delighted as she stroked her fingers right through that arch. She purposely applied pressure to the skin and dragged her fingers through that very tender flesh and she got the reaction she wanted from Darby. Sheer unadulterated ticklish agony. Her fingers went right through that spot and all the way through the heel. She loved the additional squeal coming from the deputy when the heel was tickled too. She then moved her fingers right back up and now placed them on the base of the toes. She noticed that Darby screamed again from that simple touch, and now she dragged those fingers right across the ball of the foot, into the arch and off the heel. She figured she would do a few sweeps of the sole and then go after those very chunky and large toes. She loved making Darby suffer. Her eyes then looked over at the left foot and saw how helpless it was. She looked forward to playing with that foot very shortly. Thalia then looked at Darby’s right foot again and when the fingers came off the heel, she put them back at the base of the toes and repeated her stroke. “Laugh, you stupid bitch! Laugh for Thalia. LAUGH!!!” she said with glee.

Darby was now trying to thrash around as much as possible as she felt those fingers stroking right down her foot. The touching near her toes destroyed her and with the fingers going right across the sole, it was just too much to handle. She really wanted to move around, but she was tied securely. The tears were flowing easier, and she just felt her throat getting sore from all the laughing and screaming. Even when her heel was touched, it drove her absolutely wild. She wished her feet weren’t so sensitive to tickling. The tortures she experienced in her young life were enough to last an entire lifetime. She always managed to bring victory, but right now there seemed to be no one to stop Thalia from destroying her. There was no Bessie to save her as her friend was a prisoner. She was worried about La Diabla as she was taken out of this room by Sabrina, Babs and the other Greek woman and wondered what nightmare she must have been going through. There seemed to be no escape and all she did was suffer.

Thalia did one strong touch on the edge of the heel and then paused her tickle attack. She could see the foot trembling and knew she tickle destroyed Darby. Now it was time to play with those very meaty toes. She already knew it would be a horrible feeling for her victim. She then looked at Darby and wanted to wait until they made eye contact. She could hear the whimpers and heavy breathing of the deputy. It was just a matter of time before she won this moment. She smiled as Darby’s eyes finally locked onto hers. “You look absolutely miserable. I hope my foot tickling didn’t drive you too crazy. I am having a lot of fun, however. You know what is even more fun than tickling your foot?” she asked her.

Darby felt herself desperately trying to catch her breath and that woman was still talking about her precious barefeet. She heard the question and wondered what Thalia was up to. “Muh feet are too ticklish…..please do not tickle them anymore. I am…..beggin’ you.” she pleaded.

“You’re begging me, huh? I love it. Well, what is more fun than tickling your foot is tickling……your toes.” Thalia told her with a hint of sadistic joy in her voice. She then looked at the tied big toe and licked her lips. She was going to truly enjoy tormenting these toes and hoped it would make Darby snap. She changed her mind internally and hoped that she wouldn’t snap. That could come after she tortured the left foot. She then took the tip of her left index finger and stroked it on the pad of the big toe. She made a small circle on that very tender skin, and she could already tell that Darby was trying to move her foot around. Her movement became slower as she wanted to inflict a slow, brutal torture on the big toe before she moved to the other toes.

Darby immediately felt tension in her body as she felt that soft tickling on her big toe. It was already driving her crazy as every single nerve ending in her body was on full alert. She started to shake her head as the sensations grew stronger and stronger and she started to giggle. She knew this was just the beginning and a lot worse was going to happen soon. “Heheheheheheh No!!! Not muh toes! Please don’t tickle muh toes!” she pleaded.

Thalia ignored Darby’s pleadings and continued to circle her finger around the pad of that toe. The finger went to the outside edge of the toe, down to the twine at the base of the digit, then that inside edge of the toe and then finally to the tip of the toe. She loved moving in a clockwise fashion and she heard those giggles and whimpering coming from her victim. She then slid her finger directly across the flesh of the toe, going from one edge to the other and that produced a small squeal from Darby. Then her eyes saw the other helpless toes. She figured she would at least tease the pads of the others to warm the deputy up, then she would go after those meaty undersides. It still amazed her how soft the skin was, and she explored the entire foot. There wasn’t a single patch of rough skin on this foot and the toes were no different. She adored how thick the toes were and wanted to touch every single inch of them. Thalia moved to the index toe and made small circles on the pad of that toe. Then she moved to the middle toe, the ring toe and finally the baby toe. When she tickled the baby toe, she heard another squeaking giggle coming from Darby. She chuckled to herself because she was about to have a lot of fun with these amazing toes. “I love how ticklish your toes are. Deputy Darby has ticklish toes!” she taunted.

Darby felt like screaming every time the pad of her toes was touched and stroked. The sensations were building as well as her nerves. The anticipation was killing her because she knew the true torture was about to begin. Then she felt some relief as the fingers left the pads of her toes and then she gritted her teeth. She looked at Thalia’s face and saw that look of sadistic joy etched on it. She slowly shook her head side to side as her heart started to beat faster. “No, no, no, no, nooooooo!! Please don’t do it!! Don’t you dare touch muh toes!!! Thalia! Please don’t dooooooooooooooooooooHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!” she screamed as the fingers now went into her toes.

Thalia grinned as she heard that very strong reaction coming from Darby. She started to run her fingers up and down the toe stems and found that skin to be extra soft. She loved the reaction she was getting as she attacked the four toes with her fingers. She wanted to play with the big toe separately, so she went after the others. She used the very tips of her fingers to tickle that delicate skin below the pads of the toes and go up and down on the stems. The way the big toe was tied, it essentially made the other toes immobile. They could wiggle around a little, but they were still effectively trapped. She moved her fingers slowly along that flesh and the laughter only got stronger. When the fingers made it to the base of the toes, she wiggled them on those spots and a fresh peal of laughter came from Darby’s lips. “Laugh Tenderfoot! Scream your pretty big head off!” she told her.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MUH TOES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE’S TICKLIN’ MUH TOES!!!!” Darby screamed as she continued to feel the fingers tickling her toes. She closed her eyes and absorbed that horrific ticklish feeling. Her toes were always a very sensitive weak spot on her body and hated whenever some criminal exploited that fact. She remembered how strong Helga’s fingers were and how Gloria found sweet spots on them. She remembered Sabrina found some really sensitive spots and drove her absolutely wild. She hated her ticklishness sometimes. These criminals would exploit her weakness and made her feel humiliated. This current attack really bore deep within her as this seemed more ruthless. The way the fingers were drilling into the base of her toes and then moving up and down the stems really rocked her body and she just could not stop laughing. Then, her eyes nearly came out of her head as she felt the fingers now going in between her toes! That was such an intense feeling because she couldn’t even clench her toes. The way her big toe was tied and stretched; it prevented her other toes from protecting themselves. That made her feel even more helpless, and the feeling seemed even worse.

Thalia loved the reaction she was getting from placing her fingers in between the toes. It felt good on her hand as the skin was so soft and so tender. She burrowed the tips of her fingers into those crevices on the toes, digging into the base of them and getting the best reactions out of the deputy. She could see Darby’s breasts swaying and her head moving around. She loved looking at that wide open mouth and that pleasing sound of hysterical and tortured laughter coming out. She then pressed a bit harder then paused the burrowing, then resumed. She wanted the sensations to come in agonizing waves to make Darby suffer even more. “I am never going to stop, Darby. Never going to stop. Never going to stop. Never going to stop.” she repeated in almost a hypnotic fashion.

Darby laughed harder and harder as the fingers continued to tickle in between her helpless toes. The feeling of a strong digging of the fingers, then the pause, then the digging again drove her wild. It was as though she was constantly being struck by lightning and they came in waves. Then she heard that hypnotic voice of Thalia and the words chilled her to the bone. The fact of this torture never stopping really started to get to her and she felt that it might be true. This helpless feeling and being tickled was never going to stop. This woman wanted her to suffer, and she truly was suffering at her hands. She couldn’t even move her toes! It made her feel more helpless as the words and the finger movements kept beating her down. She had no idea what to do anymore. Her begging was feeble. Her screaming laughter wasn’t enough to have it all stop. Thalia wanted to break her and now that fear continued to permeate in her mind. She really was going to wind up a sex slave because there was no hope coming. All she could do was laugh and laugh and laugh.

Thalia did a few more presses into the flesh and then used her right hand to start to tickle the pad of the right big toe. That additional sensation seemed to drive Darby wild, and it made her smile. She knew she already had made Darby a broken soul at this point, but she wanted to continue. She loved torturing her. It was almost like a drug to her. She was addicted to the soft skin and that hysterical laughter. She also loved the sight of those wiggling breasts, and she would also steal glances at that very special area between Darby’s legs. That was a spot she couldn’t wait to play with. She then stopped her toe torment and crossed her arms. It was time to let Darby recover a bit, then she would continue to torment this beautiful deputy. “If I were you, I would be focusing on catching your breath. Begging me won’t do anything. You need your strength for what I am going to do next….” she warned.

“Oh gawd….oh gawd….hehehehehe oh gawd…” Darby panted as the fingers were finally away from her helpless toes. Her body was aching, her lungs burning, sweat came down her face, and her eyes were watery. That toe tickling really got to her and she was doing her best to recover. She was grateful the tickling wasn’t happening right now as she really needed a break. What frightened her again was the fact Thalia told her she was going to do something to her shortly. She hated being tortured and hearing that there was more to come made her very emotional. She heard Thalia tell her to catch her breath and not to beg her, but she couldn’t help it. She wanted to beg for mercy. She was desperate and wanted to be set free. “Please Thalia…..this is too cruel….muh toes and muh feet are too much. Please, I will do anything for ya……please stop ticklin’ me…” she whimpered.

Thalia giggled after hearing that desperate begging. Darby was on the verge of a breakdown it seemed, and it didn’t faze her. She was going to torture this woman within an inch of her sanity and may even go past it. She then positioned herself by the left foot and stared at that very precious skin. She was again in admiration for that deep pink color and knew that skin as also going to be very tender. It was time to torture this remaining foot and she remembered the hot spots on the right foot. She wondered if the left would be the same or hopefully even worse. She then made eye contact with Darby again and saw how worn out she was. She could see that look of desperation in her eyes and it was time to break her permanently! “You will do anything, huh?” she teasingly asked.

“Yes…..I……I will do anything…..please don’t tickle me anymore…” Darby whimpered. She could see Thalia by her left foot and knew that foot was in danger as well. She didn’t know why she said she would do anything, but it just came out naturally. She did not want to be tickled anymore.

“That’s funny. Your friend Bessie said the same thing. That’s how I know she is a whore. Are you a whore too?” Thalia teased.

Darby suddenly felt shame wash over her as she heard those words about Bessie. The way Thalia mentioned her, it made it seem like Bessie was probably willing to whore herself out to get away from this horrible torture. There had to be a reason Thalia kept referring to her like that. It made her think she would have to do the same thing. Would she have to sexually humiliate herself to avoid being tickled? “Please…..what do you want me to do?” she asked nervously.

“Well, since your slut friend Bessie was willing to do it, let me ask you the same thing. To avoid me playing with this helpless left foot of yours, are you willing to eat my pussy and everyone else’s in here?” Thalia asked. She wanted to burst out laughing because it was so amusing when her victims were willing to completely humiliate themselves just to avoid her tickling touch.

Darby lowered her head in shame because she did not want to do anything close to that. She did not want to please Thalia sexually and anyone else she did not want. She also knew that if she became a sex slave, it was something she would have to do anyway. That thought process really got to her because if she refused to agree to that offer, she was going to be tortured until she was completely broken and then wind-up servicing Thalia sexually anyway. She would at least hopefully avoid the tickle torture. This was a very hard choice for her because she was being humiliated and there was nothing she could do to stop it. “I….I don’t know…” she responded naturally.

Thalia had a large smirk on her face then took her right hand and placed it near the bottom of the left foot. She then placed the tips of her fingers on the bottom of that sole and started to lightly tickle the length of that meaty sole. “You don’t know, huh? Well, I guess I just have to torture you then.” she told her.

Darby felt those fingers on the bottom of her left foot and felt them stroking down the length of her foot. She felt the fingers move right across the ball of her foot, then into her arch and then off her heel. That simple touch sent very intense ticklish sensations throughout her body, and it drove her wild. She broke out in laughter and tried to move her foot to no avail. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE MUH FOOT!!!” she yelled as the fingers increased their pace.

“Then tell me you want to eat my pussy and I will give you a break. In fact, I won’t stop tickling this foot until you tell me that.” Thalia threatened. She then started to move her fingers faster up and down the bottom of that foot. It still blew her mind that the skin was this soft and so very tender. She loved it when she touched the ball of the foot and then into the arch. The sound of the laughter seemed to get stronger as she moved down the length of the sole. She let her fingers diddle in the arch area for a while, trying to send a message to Darby that she will suffer until she did what she was commanded to do. Her fingers then went to the heel and circled around that soft flesh. That seemed to be very effective as she saw Darby’s breasts wiggling all around. She then moved her fingers right back up the length of the sole and when she made it to the arch, she took a small detour to the instep area. That really seemed to put Darby in horrible agony.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!! YA HAVE TO STOP TICKLIN’ MUH FOOT!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD THAT TICKLES!!!” Darby screamed as she felt the fingers touching that very sensitive arch and instep area. She had no idea when this was going to stop as the fingers just continued to torment that very delicate area. She shut her eyes and absorbed all the ticklish energy throughout her body. She tried to bounce her body in the chair, but she had no real leverage to move around. Her foot was trapped, so she couldn’t even protect it. The helpless feeling was now tearing at her soul, and she knew that she couldn’t hold out much longer. She needed this to stop, or she was going to completely lose it. “HAHAHAHAHAHHA OK OK OK!! HAHAHAHAHA I WILL EAT YOUR PUSSY!!! HAHAHHAHAHA YOUR PUSSY!!!! PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

Thalia pulled her hand away from the foot and took a moment to cover her mouth with her hand. She wanted to laugh her head off as Darby told her what she wanted to hear. That let her know Darby was going to be a broken slave very shortly. She was on the verge of complete victory, and she felt really good. She then gave the foot a gentle pat, which made her victim wince a little. “Hehehehe I knew you had it in you. People in Plotsville may know you as this strong deputy, but deep down inside you, you know you are nothing but a weak and helpless slut. You are willing to do anything someone tells you. Know this. I am your superior and you will eat my pussy whenever I want you to. You are so pathetic. I thought you were going to be a challenge, but you are just as easily broken as that older woman from Plotsville we captured like I told you. She was really easy to break, just like you.” she taunted.

Darby felt herself desperately trying to get her wind back as she also felt a deep sense of shame. She was now telling her tormentor she would please her sexually and she did it simply because her foot was being tickled. She knew she was desperate, and it was the only thing she could do so that she didn’t completely collapse. Then she heard those words about Gertrude. Her heart sank as she remembered that her neighbor was also tortured. That really got to her because she knew Gertrude was not a fighter and was such a sweet woman. She loved to tickle her feet of course, but she was harmless. After hearing how much torment she went through truly broke her heart. “Why did ya have to do that to her?

“Haha, awwwwww….. You care about that old bat. Well, after seeing her naked body, I felt kind of horny you know? So, I made her have an orgasm. I loved pulling it out of her as you will soon find out….” Thalia replied with a hint of evil satisfaction in her voice.

Darby let her head hang low as she knew Gertrude had been tickled out of her mind as described before and was also sexually conquered. She knew how conservative her neighbor was, so to be forced to orgasm must have been absolutely horrific and humiliating and she could experience that same fate. “Please….just leave us all alone.” she said softly.

“You have been distracting me, Darby. Let me get back to this sweet foot of yours….” Thalia threatened. She then placed her fingertips right back in the arch area and started to scrabble them again. She felt the foot get tense and once again, that explosive laughter came out of Darby. Her fingers easily slid up and down that arch area, then she moved them to the ball of the foot. She let her fingers scurry over the entire area, going from the spot right below the big toe and moved across that very tender skin. The fingers made it to the outside edge, and she thought about another torturous path. She took the tip of her right index finger and slowly slid it down the length of the outside edge of the foot. It went from the baby toe all the way down to the heel. She could hear Darby screaming once again and it only confirmed that this woman was sensitive everywhere on her feet. Once the finger made it to the heel, she slowly slid it right back up the side of the foot. She could feel the foot trembling as she took her ticklish path and when she got closer to the baby toe, she started to hear the laughter getting louder. That delighted her because she knew how sensitive those toes were going to be. She figured she would do one more round trip and slid the finger down the side of the foot to the heel, then slide right back up to the baby toe. “I love listening to you suffer….” she teased.

Darby felt that finger sliding up and down the side of her foot and it drove her wild. That area wasn’t touched as much, so it was very sensitive. It drove her absolutely wild, and she hated that she could not move the foot. She went right back into the hysterical laughter and her lungs were burning once again. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YA GO TO STOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T STAND HAHAHAHAHA IT!!!” she screamed.

“I know you can’t. I think all of Mexico can’t because they damn sure can hear you scream. Haha” Thalia joked as her finger was finishing the path up the side of the foot. Once it got to the baby toe, she kept her finger there for a moment. Then she started to slowly trace that finger on the tips of Darby’s helpless toes. She heard another ticklish shriek and couldn’t help but giggle to herself. The deputy was in sheer ticklish agony, and she just wanted to continue it. She adored how soft the skin was on the toes and when she made it to the tip of the big toe, she slowly then traced her finger on the inside edge of the toe, down to the twine. Once she finished, she took her finger away and looked at Darby’s face. She loved how sweaty she was and how much of a mess she looked. “I have to tell you this. You look like shit! Haha” she taunted.

Darby was gasping for air as she heard that insult. She knew she must have looked that way as she was being pushed to her limits. She then looked at Thalia again and for some reason, that woman looked even more powerful. What did amaze her was how much in control of her emotions she was. She maintained the same demeanor this entire time. Gloria would get emotional or angry, as well as Priscilla and even La Diabla in the past. Thalia maintained a very calm composure, even if she laughed a little. She knew she had extreme discipline, and it was hard to read her. She then closed her eyes and let her head hang down. “Please…..don’t torture me anymore.” she murmured.

“Have you noticed that no matter how many times you tell me to stop, I haven’t. Stop asking. I am not stopping until I feel like stopping. Besides, you need to get used to this. You will experience this torture every single day. No other slave will go through it, but you will. Hehehe” Thalia taunted. She looked at the helpless toes again and got herself ready to play with them. It was time to finally make Darby’s mind snap. “I have so many new slaves too. There is you, and several others within these walls. I must say, it is a great batch of you. There is also that woman, Mia or something. Now that slut will be used a lot. Not as much as you, but I know Christos will love her….” she said as she continued to look at those vulnerable toes.

Darby lifted her head as she knew that Mia was tortured too. That broke her heart because all of her friends in Plotsville had been tortured recently. Mia and Gertrude were tortured. Mandy was tortured months ago by Sabrina and Babs. She was sure La Diabla suffered, and Bessie definitely was. It was as though her entire world was collapsing and there was no escape. “Why do you have to take them? Just take me….” she offered.

“Oh? You want all those other whores to be set free, while you go to Greece? That is so noble of you. But it is pointless because you are already going to Greece and so will they. You should have told me before I tortured them. Haha” Thalia teased. She then placed the tips of her fingers on her right hand at the base of the toes on that left foot. She could feel the toes quivering. It was time to finish Darby and get her ready for the ultimate humiliation that she had planned. “I just LOVE these toes….” she grinned.

Darby continued to feel that heartbreak as all of her friends were tortured. She did realize that Becky was never mentioned. In fact, she had no idea if Becky was captured. When she confronted Thalia with La Diabla, the other ladies, Kylie and Veronica were captured. But she didn’t see Becky at her post, so she assumed she was captured as well. She really hoped she didn’t suffer too much. Then she felt the fingers at the base of her toes and her heart nearly stopped! She could already feel that ticklish electricity running through her body and her worst nightmare was going to continue. “NOT MUH TOES!!! PLEASE NOT MUH TOES!! HEHEHEHEHEHE THAT HEHEHEHE WILL BE TORTURE!” she screamed.

“I haven’t even tickled you yet and you are screaming? This is going to be so much fun then…..” Thalia smirked. She then started to press the tips of her fingers right on the base of the toes and felt so much excitement as that skin was very delicate and tender. The fingers were very close to the crevices between the toes and that was where she wanted to focus. She then heard some very explosive laughter coming from Darby and wanted to make sure she felt every last powerful sensation.

“OOOOOOHHHHH GAWD!!! MUH TOES!!! MUH TOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEESSSSSSS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO MUCH!!! TOOOOOO MUCHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHA” Darby screamed as the fingers continued to press right on the spots at the base of her toes. She felt so very sensitive, and this was sheer agony for her. She tried to wiggle her toes, but with the big toe tied, the others could barely move. She thrashed as much as she could in her chair, but her movement was restricted. Wave after ticklish wave coursed through her very soul and she wished she was literally anywhere else but in this moment. She even would have loved to be within that cell in the Santa Selena cavern. Another round of agonizing laughter poured from the depths of her soul when the fingers finally made it between her toes. She closed her eyes and shook her head wildly as that sensation completely overwhelmed her. She could even feel her hair starting to fly in the air.

Thalia loved that sight. She saw Darby’s hair starting to whip around in the air because of how much Darby was shaking her head in sheer agony. Her fingers could feel that tenderness of the skin and she loved moving her fingers between these very thick toes. She then looked over at the foot and saw how her fingers meshed in between the toes and tickled the sides of those helpless digits. It didn’t take her long, but she placed the tips of her fingers directly on the crevice points between the toes and dug in. She let a satisfied smile come out as she no longer heard the ear-piercing screams of laughter, but that silent kind. Her eyes then looked over at Darby’s face and could see how wide open her mouth was, but no sound was coming out. It was time to push her past her limits and she continued to burrow her fingers in those crevices, trying to bring out the worst feelings possible. Thalia knew she was close to making this woman snap. She just needed her to get a little weaker, then she could finish the job off. She continued to wiggle her fingers as she stared at Darby’s face. Then she saw the head starting to droop down and that was what she was waiting for. She wanted Darby to be completely exhausted. It was time to finish the job! She slowly removed her fingers and gave the sole of the foot a gentle pat. “I really could play with your feet all night, but now it is time for me to break you….” she told her.

Darby felt the fingers leave her toes but kept her head slumping forward. She felt some relief building in her body and she started to regain her voice. That toe tickling was absolutely brutal, and she had no idea how she was even alive at this moment. She felt so exhausted, and she felt very sweaty. Her body was aching after all the tension she put on it and wondered when this would all end. She kept hearing from Thalia that she still needed to be broken. That confused her because she already felt broken. This woman had tortured her all over her body. Her armpits were tortured, as well as her ribs. Her sides and stomach were also put through the wringer. Then her precious feet were tortured as well. That was her greatest weakness. The bottoms of her feet were a way to break her, and she even yelled that she would eat Thalia’s pussy just to have her feet not get tickled. “Ooohhhhhh no more…..I-I can’t take it…” she whimpered.

“I am not done yet. You have absorbed a lot, but I want to end your mind. You will be such a docile sex slave, Darby. Now, it is time for me to have some REAL FUN!” Thalia taunted. She then turned around and walked over to Amalia. She placed her right hand on Amalia’s left shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. “Amalia, bring La Diabla in here. I think it is time for these two to be together again…” she instructed.

“Yes, Thalia.” Amalia responded. She took one more glance at Darby’s worn-out body in that chair, then headed out of the room.

Thalia then went back over to Darby and placed a hand on each of Darby’s feet. She loved how warm they became, and that skin just felt incredible. She then looked at Darby’s head and could see she was still trying to breathe. She could see the sheen of perspiration coating the upper body and she could see the nipples were still very stiff. She then looked towards the area between Darby’s spread legs and saw her prize. She looked at Darby’s pussy and felt a large tingle between her own legs. It was time to play with that spot and completely destroy the deputy. “Oh yes, I got plans for you…..” she told her.

Sabrina moved away from the table and stared at La Diabla. She could see how much her ex-lover was starting to cry and could tell she was completely exhausted and beaten. She knew she had gotten her revenge and wondered how La Diabla would live in Greece. It was going to be such a strange ending to the former most notorious female outlaw in the US Southwest. She tried to keep her emotions in check as this entire session was very hard for her. A lot of past emotions came out mixed with her current emotions of anger. She shook her head knowing that she would never see La Diabla ever again. Then she heard a knock on the door. She turned to her left and then over to Peta and Babs. She nodded her head and saw Peta walk over to the door. It opened and she saw Amalia standing there. “Yes?” she asked.

“Thalia sent me to bring back the other prisoner into the room with Darby. She says she wants them to experience things. Hehehe Are you all done here?” Amalia asked.

Sabrina looked at La Diabla and could hear her soft cries. She then looked over at Amalia and nodded her head. “Yeah, we are done here. Thalia wants her back huh? Well, I will show her what I did to that bitch. Hehehe” she giggled.

“Hey, help me carry this table.” Peta looked over at Babs, Sabrina, and Amalia for assistance. She then grabbed the foot of the table and stared at that exposed ass, pussy and the bottoms of La Diabla’s feet. She was still pumped up from watching how badly the outlaw was tortured and now she was a broken mess. She was happy she got to play with the victim a little as well. She loved tickling that helpless foot and even helping to spread the ass cheeks wide, so Sabrina could feather that vulnerable brown puckered hole of La Diabla. She then watched as Amalia and Babs lifted the head of the table and now, they were carrying the table through the door on their way to the main interrogation room.

Sabrina looked inside the room one last time and knew this place was where she got her revenge of a woman she was in love with from her past. She saw the others lift up and the table and carry it over to the next room. She was happy to show Thalia what she did to a woman that was once very feared by everyone. Now she was a naked, broken, crying mess. She entered the main interrogation room, and her eyes went wide with shock! She could see a very naked Darby strapped inside a chair of shorts and looked completely worn out. She walked over to that area and now she could see the bottoms of those helpless feet with their tied back toes. As much fun as she had with La Diabla, she wished she could have seen Darby suffer. Sabrina then noticed the exposed pussy and felt a surge of lust in her own body. She then looked over and saw Thalia giving instructions to Babs, Peta and Amalia. She saw those three now placing La Diabla’s table near that chair Darby was in and angled it, so that La Diabla could see Darby’s body directly. She then looked over at Thalia who seemed to be in a very good mood. “Wow, what did you do to her?” she asked.

Thalia grinned at Sabrina and then looked over at La Diabla. She loved how the woman was completely naked, and her ass was high in the air. She could also hear her crying softly and that was very impressive to her. “I should ask you the same question? I like how you have her naked ass in the air. I take it you destroyed her?” she responded.

Sabrina rubbed her hands together in great joy as the Greek bounty hunter now saw her efforts. She felt proud of destroying her former girlfriend and now she was on display for everyone to see. “Of course! I made her suffer. Listen to her! She is a complete wreck now. Now, what happens next?” she asked.

“These two are good friends it seems. I want that bitch you crushed to watch what happens to Darby. This is where I finish this bitch off. Trust me, when I am done with her, she will never be the same again.” Thalia grinned. She then went over to Carissa and placed her left hand on her right arm. She smiled at her and nodded her head. “I want you to shave Darby. Make her pussy nice and clean for me.” she instructed.

“With pleasure! I can’t wait until you destroy that pussy of hers! I know where you are going with this….” Carissa smiled. She then walked over to the table and found the razor and some shaving soap. She grabbed the items, then made her way in between Darby’s legs. She loved the sight before her. The red headed deputy was completely spent and could barely move. She then started to put her hand into the jar with the shaving soap and took out a large clump. She felt a thrill go through her body as she was about to touch the most private area of Darby’s body. She then placed her hand on the vulnerable and exposed pussy and started to rub the cream into the red pubic hair. She wanted to get a good lather going, so the shaving would be smooth and easy. She smiled when she saw Darby’s head lift up and had a look of surprise on it. “I bet you like this. Hehehehe” she teased.

Darby was stunned as she felt a hand caressing her groin. She was surprised to see Carissa in front of her and then she looked down. She could see her hand massaging what appeared to be shaving soap right onto her pubic hair. It dawned on her that she was going to get shaved! That would be such a humiliating moment for her. She was shaved by La Diabla back in that barn, and she was shaved by Priscilla and Helga. She did not want her pussy to be completely nude. It also made her realize that her torture wasn’t over yet. They were going to shave her bald between her legs, which meant only one thing. They were about to play with her pussy. Fear streaked through her body, and she felt ashamed. “Please….do not shave me. I don’t wanna be shaved….” she pleaded.

Thalia then walked up to the right side of Darby and looked downwards. She could see Carissa massaging the shaving soap into the pubic hair and it delighted her. She then looked up and saw the fear on Darby’s face. She knew the deputy was about to be completely embarrassed and was going to lose her mind. “That’s right, Darby. Your sweet pussy is next. I am looking forward to playing with you there. You know what will make it even better? Your friend will watch your humiliation…” she told her, then pointed towards La Diabla still strapped down on the table.

Darby gasped as she heard her most private area was about to be tormented. Then she heard La Diabla’s name, and she looked forward. Her eyes nearly came out of her head and her jaw dropped. The woman she had so many feelings for was tied down on top of a table of sorts, and completely naked. She could see the left side of La Diabla as the face was directed towards her. She could see glimpses of the side of the left breast, that left side and the left ass cheek. She felt absolutely terrible for her lover, and she started to really feel sad. She also could see the look of agony on La Diabla’s face and could tell she was crying. That broke her heart as now it was official. All her friends were tormented by these evil Greek women. She also saw Sabrina standing next to La Diabla’s trussed up body and knew she tormented her. “Salem!! Salem!! Are you ok???!!” she called out.

La Diabla still felt tears coming from her eyes as she was still recovering from her embarrassing torture. She felt like a specimen of sorts as the table was carried from one room to another. It was as though she was a turkey dinner with her ass in the air and she was completely tied down. She slowly opened her eyes and was surprised by what she saw. She saw Darby strapped in a strange looking chair and she was completely naked. She saw how far out her legs were spread and could also see the bottoms of Darby’s feet. That pink skin was before her eyes, and she knew her lover must have suffered a lot. She figured Darby was naked, but she couldn’t see the chest and between the legs as Carissa was standing there, blocking the view. La Diabla did know Darby must have suffered, just like she did. She heard her voice calling out to her and she had to respond. “Darby! Darby….are you ok?” she asked.

“NO!!! She is not ok!! What are you? Stupid? She is completely naked and her legs are spread wide open. Her pussy is getting shaved clean. I doubt she is ok….” Sabrina interjected. She loved having power over La Diabla. She wanted to make her as miserable as possible. She did like the fact that Darby’s pussy was getting shaved. She loved the fact that Darby was suffering. She only wished she could have done it herself, but her victim was even better. Then an idea came to her mind. It was time to further humiliate La Diabla! “Hey, can we shave La Diabla as well?” she asked.

Thalia chuckled a little and actually liked the idea. To have both women shaved would break their spirits and utterly embarrass them. She looked towards Peta and nodded her head. “Peta, shave that bitch…” she instructed.

“With pleasure!!!” Peta responded. She approached Carissa and looked at her lathering Darby’s pussy up. She knew her cohort was about to shave Darby, so she had to wait a moment. There was only one razor and one cup of shaving soap. “Let me borrow that when you are done.” she told her.

“No problem!” Carissa responded. She finished lathering the pussy hairs and then picked up the razor. She looked at Darby’s face and loved the look of fear. She showed her the razor and smiled. “Now, be still. Do you want me to cut up your pussy?” she told her.

Darby’s breath went away as she heard those ominous words. She looked down at her mound and saw the razor getting closer. She was definitely afraid of being cut and she had to keep her body perfectly still. She then watched in horror as clump after clump of soap and hair was being taken off. Once again, she was having her pussy shaved and she felt a tremendous amount of shame. She closed her eyes and put her head down. This was such a terrible feeling and she wished it could all end soon.

Thalia watched with such great satisfaction as she saw Carissa shaving Darby. She wanted to do it herself, but she loved getting others involved. She had done that style this entire mission. It would lead to more loyalty from her subordinates, and she loved creating that bond. Her warriors were very loyal to her, and she liked to reward them. She was going to get the grand prize, and as she watched Carissa get that last clump of hair removed, she smiled. She turned her attention to Darby’s face while Carissa wiped away any excess shaving soap and hair. “Hehehe now you are as naked as the day you were born. I am really going to enjoy that pussy of yours. But first, your pathetic friend will get shaved too…” she told her.

Peta saw the naked pussy of Darby and she felt a thrill flowing through her body. Now it was her turn to shave La Diabla. She took the cup of shaving soap and the razor and made her way towards La Diabla’s body. She passed by her face and smiled. She then moved towards the foot of the table and that pussy was completely vulnerable. Because the ass was in the air, it would be more challenging to remove the hairs, but she was going to try anyway. She then put her fingers inside the cup and took out some soap. She then started to massage that soap onto the naked pussy hairs and what she really enjoyed was seeing how creamy La Diabla’s pussy was from the earlier orgasm that Sabrina ripped from her. She felt the body shiver a bit and she smiled. “Oh yes, look at that juicy pussy of yours…” she taunted.

La Diabla winced as she felt a hand putting something on her pubic hairs. She was very sensitive in that area from the earlier orgasm she had. She knew she was about to be shaved and that made her feel such shame. She remembered when she was shaved by Helga. She would shave her victims as well, because it meant that she owned that pussy. Now her pussy was being owned again and she closed her eyes in humiliation. As the soap was lathering her up, she felt the urge to cry. This was such a humiliating moment and she felt incredible sadness. “Please don’t shave me. Please…” she whimpered.

“Now, be still. Time for the razor…..” Peta told her, then started to shave the hairs. She had to lean down so she could get a good look at the pubic hairs. She had to be really careful to make sure she got all of them and not cut her victim up. She removed clump after clump of soap and hair, and she kept her hand steady. She loved hearing the soft cries of La Diabla and that motivated her to continue. “Almost done…..” she said.

Sabrina found herself mesmerized by this entire event. She was watching La Diabla get shaved and that gave her such a thrill. She was already on cloud nine from forcing the outlaw to orgasm against her will and now she was losing her pubic hair. She stood close enough to the table and watched the shaving up close. She could also see La Diabla’s love honey still present on those lips, and she licked her own lips. She wondered what Thalia was going to do to Darby, even though she already had a feeling of what would happen. After watching the Greek woman rip orgasms out of every victim she faced in these two days, Darby was surely going to get one torn from her too. She then saw Peta finishing up the shaving and wiping down the area. Sabrina made eye contact with Peta and saw the Greek warrior grinning. Then she saw Peta pointing at the pussy and she felt like an inspector. “All clean! Hehehe” she giggled.

Thalia chuckled a bit as now both women were shaved clean. It was now her time. This was the moment she was waiting for. It was time to finish Darby off and making La Diabla watch Darby suffer was going to be really sweet. “Ok ladies, now it is time for the real fun…..” she told the group in the room.

Darby felt herself shuddering as she heard those ominous words. She looked down at her mound and saw she was completely bare. There wasn’t a trace of red pubic hair at all as Carissa shaved her clean. She also felt bad because she watched La Diabla get her pussy shaved as well. It was like they were back in that cavern in Santa Selena all over again. She feared for both of them, but now she saw Thalia coming from her right side and getting in between her legs. She saw that look on her face and she felt tremendous fear. Now the Greek bounty hunter was really close to her, and she wondered what was about to happen next. “What…what do ya want from me?” she asked.

“Your misery…hehehe Now, see my little brush? I want to see how you react to it.” Thalia told her, then held up her little paintbrush. The same one she used to torment Darby’s navel. She then leaned down a little, so she was to Darby’s vagina. She then took the tip of the brush and started to stroke it right down the pussy area, outside of the labia. She saw the mound shake a bit and heard a grunt coming from Darby. She then moved the tip of the brush right below the pussy and onto the perineum. With a precise stroke there, she started to hear giggles. “Is it true? The great deputy of Plotsville has a…….ticklish pussy?” she taunted.

Darby felt that brush stroking in that very delicate area and it surprised her. The way the brush was touching her tickled a lot and now she knew she was in deep trouble. The brush then went over the area where her pubic hair used to be, and she let out another round of giggles. “hehehehe quit it!! That tickles!” she giggled.

“Good…..I love this.” Thalia responded. She continued to stroke the brush all over the groin area. She moved it on those leg creases where the leg connected to the groin area. She also teased all around the actual pussy as she wanted to tease Darby first. The brush slowly made its way back to the perineum and she loved how Darby was desperately trying to squirm around. The brush even touched the spot right above the pussy and slowly started to move downwards. “Let’s see how ticklish your pussy really is….” she teased.

Darby continued to giggle as that brush tickle explored her entire groin area and it only embarrassed her. Thalia was toying with her at this point, and she couldn’t do anything to stop it. The bristles on the brush drove her wild and she continued to giggle. She couldn’t really move her body, so that brush had free reign to tickle any part of her most private area. Now she felt the tip sliding down her pussy lips and that made her shriek in ticklish terror! “HAHAHAHAHA HEY!! NOT THERE!! DON’T TICKLE MUH PUSSY!!!” she yelled out.

La Diabla felt completely embarrassed after she was shaved clean between her legs. Then she looked forward and heard Darby’s hysterical giggles and knew what was happening. Thalia must have been tickling her pussy and her heart went out to her. She knew from experience how ticklish Darby was in that area and she felt the urge to help her. But she was tied down and completely vulnerable. She could see Thalia’s arms moving around and knew her lover had to be suffering a lot. This really affected her because she wanted Darby to be safe. She did not want her to suffer. She wished she could break free and knock Thalia out so that she could save Darby. Her heart started to beat faster as her worry only increased.

Thalia continued to stroke that brush all around the pussy area. She stroked it up and down between that pussy slit and she loved the reactions she was getting. She wanted to tickle and tease this area to make Darby horny. She wanted her pussy wet so that she could tear that orgasm out of her easily. She wanted to take that orgasm. It would be the most prized one she ever did in her career. For seven months, all she thought about was this moment. The moment she was going to break Deputy Darby Reeves by torturing her and breaking her will. Making her a sex slave would be the ultimate conquest and she was so close to doing it. Hearing Darby’s panicked laughter only fueled her further. She loved the sound of that laughter and wanted it to keep flowing. She then moved the brush to the clit area and started to twirl the brush right on that love button. That got a great reaction from her prisoner, and she grinned. “Did I find a nice spot?” she teased.

Darby started to squeal uncontrollably as she felt that brush now tickling her clit. Her body was so sensitive that the sensations were only intensified. She always had a sensitive clit, and now it was being tickled by that cruel brush. She let out a horrific scream and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She looked down at her mound and could see the brush moving around and every single stroke drove her absolutely wild. She tried everything in her power to move her body around, but she was trapped. She couldn’t help but laugh as the brush tormented her. “THALIA!!! THALIA!!! STOP PLEASE STOP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT’S TOO MUCH!!! THAT’S TOO MUCH!!! HAHAHAHAHA” she screamed in agony.

La Diabla heard those horrific ticklish screams and she started to get really emotional. She watched as her lover was thrashing her head and laughing uncontrollably. Thalia was at an angle so she could see her brushing Darby’s clit. She tried to struggle in her own bondage as she wanted to go help Darby. She knew she had to be suffering a lot and she had to help her. She felt so helpless because her bonds would not budge. Her eyes started to get watery as she heard that powerful laughter. She felt like she had to do something to save Darby. “Leave her alone!!! Stop torturing her!!!!” she screamed.

Sabrina heard La Diabla’s words, and she looked down at her face. She was surprised to see the emotion on the face, and it made her wonder. The way her ex-lover was getting emotional made her wonder if Darby and La Diabla had something more than just friendship. She looked over at Darby, then back at La Diabla and her own emotions were starting to build. Was it possible that someone she loved deeply was in love with the same woman who captured and embarrassed her months ago? She then heard another ear-piercing laugh and she turned her head back towards Darby. The clit tickling seemed to be destroying her and it was just a matter of time before the deputy snapped. That got her excited because she truly wanted Darby to suffer. The bonus would be if La Diabla did have feelings for her, she would see her suffer. She now wanted to see the deputy lose her mind more than ever.

Thalia continued to circle the tip of the brush across the clit, and she loved that anguished laughter. She knew the clit had to be really sensitive for Darby to react this way. She then pushed the tip of the feather on the tip of the love button and twirled it around. She loved that horrible scream of laughter, and it was time to really drive it home on Darby. As she twirled the brush on the clit, she looked at Darby’s face. The look of sheer anguish got her really excited. She locked eyes with the red headed deputy and tried to look into her very soul. “Suffer….” she simply said as she continued to twirl the brush.

Darby looked into Thalia’s eyes and saw nothing but anger and hate. The way the brush was stroking and twirling on her clit, it made every single nerve in her body tingle with ticklish agony. She balled her fists and desperately tried to move her toes, even though she couldn’t. She could feel everything on her body seemed to be on fire. She saw Thalia mutter the word “suffer” at her and that really got deep into her psyche. This woman truly wanted her to suffer and that cold expression on her face told her that was what she intended to do. “THALIA!!! PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!! I’M SORRY!! I’M SORRY!!!!” she screamed out.

“I know you are….Now suffer….” Thalia said in a very cold tone. She then twirled the brush faster and enjoyed watching Darby shut her eyes tight and scream that horrific laughter. She knew the time was near where she was going to tear an orgasm out of this woman and then set her up for the final attack.

La Diabla felt tears coming from her eyes as she watched Darby screaming in ticklish agony. There was something guttural about that laughter that let her know she had to be truly suffering. She could see her face and saw that look of sheer torture on it. The way the eyes were bulging, the way the body was trying to move, and just that sound in the voice made her very aware of how much she was suffering. She felt so helpless that she could not do anything to save her. She continued to cry out to her, wishing she could stop Thalia from torturing her any further. “Please stop!! Stop torturing her!” she yelled.

Darby felt her eyes rolling into the back of her head as the ticklish sensations overwhelmed her. Her body was so sensitive, and these sensations were even more intense. She didn’t know how much longer she could take of this. What also concerned her was that her arousal spiked ten-fold. The way the brush touched her, it only set her clit ablaze with passion mixed with a strong ticklish sensation. Her head started to slump down, and she prayed this would end soon. “THALIA!!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD!!! I CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed hysterically.

Thalia had a wry smile on her face and knew Darby’s body must have been on the edge of insanity. She knew the body had to be hypersensitive at this moment and now it was time for the final part. She stopped the twirling and laid the brush down on part of the chair Darby was sitting on. She then grabbed Darby’s chin with her right hand and lifted the head. She could see the tears coming down Darby’s face and she shivered. This woman was done for and now it was time to permanently break her will. “You stupid bitch. I love your suffering. Now I am going to take something from you. You’re going to cum for me Darby, whether you want to or not…..” she told her coldly.

Darby felt her tears falling down her cheeks as she could not help it any longer. Her body was so sensitive, and she felt all the intense emotions. It really broke her heart that Thalia wanted to crush her so badly. There was no escape. There was no one to save her. All her friends suffered. This was a woman that she could not defeat. She was too powerful, and her tickle torture broke her like no one had before. She knew what spots to touch, and she drove her over the edge. She let out a small sob when she heard that she was going to be forced to orgasm now. She didn’t want it mentally or emotionally, but her body was also very turned on. Her clit was on fire, and it needed relief. She could also feel how wet she was, and it always amazed her that she would be this turned on by being dominated. Darby then felt her chin get released and her head slumped down. Then she started to weep a little as she saw Thalia’s hand headed towards her pussy. She couldn’t stop it and knew it was going to happen. “Please don’t make me do this…..Thalia, I am begging you….please *sob* don’t force me to cum.” she cried.

Thalia smiled as she heard those cries. She then slipped her right index finger inside Darby’s pussy and stood slightly to Darby’s right. She could feel how wet the pussy was and she started to slowly pump her finger inside that very warm and wet pussy. She then heard a soft moan come from Darby and knew her body loved what was happening. She could feel the muscles starting to clench on her finger and started to grind as much as it could the more she pounded her finger in there. “That’s right, you’re going to fuck my finger, you pathetic slut. I know your body wants it. I am going to make you cum so hard….” she whispered to her.

La Diabla looked on in horror as she could see Thalia’s hand inside Darby’s pussy. She could also see that look of pleasure and humiliation on Darby’s face as well. She looked to be in sexual heat, but she also knew just how tormented her mind must be. She knew that Thalia was trying to control Darby sexually and break her will. She felt so sad, and she could also hear Darby weeping. That truly broke her heart as her lover was crushed. What made it all the more worse was that she had to watch all of this taking place. She was close to Darby but could not stop the Greek bounty hunter from having her way with the deputy. She tried everything she could to break the bonds, but nothing seemed to work. “Darby…..Darby…..” she cried out.

Sabrina continued to listen to La Diabla call out to Darby and she knew those two must have had feelings for one another. She looked over at Darby and she felt some arousal in her own body as she saw what Thalia was doing. She witnessed that motion on all the other victims and knew Darby didn’t stand a chance. She looked at La Diabla once again and heard her cries. That bothered her because it seemed like La Diabla left her to be with Darby. That got her angry, yet sad. Deep down she wished the outlaw still loved her like that. It made her wonder if La Diabla ever did seem to love her that much. She shook her head and stared at Darby once again. She could hear the sloshing of the finger and knew Darby must have been getting fucked really hard by Thalia’s finger. A cruel smile formed on her face as she knew Darby was done for.

Darby felt that finger inside her and the feelings were incredible. The way the finger was finding her spots inside felt absolutely wonderful. Her body craved this touch, but her own emotions were very confused. Then the finger slowed down and then she felt the tip of that finger press into her pussy and found a very wonderful spot on her. That spot seemed to intensify every single sexual feeling within her body, and she was in sexual nirvana. Then she let out a very loud sexual moan when she felt Thalia’s thumb now massaging her hypersensitive clit. She looked at the Greek woman and could see this sadistic look in her eyes as she felt that hand now completely controlling her sexual feelings. She felt her body melting away in pleasure and she closed her eyes. “Oooooooooohhhhhhh Gawd!!! Thalia…….mmmmmmmmm……mmmmmmmmm please don’t…..oooooooh that feels good……don’t make me CUM!” she moaned.

“You will cum for me, slut. I know you love this feeling. Get used to it because I am going to tear orgasms out of your body every day for the rest of your miserable life….” Thalia whispered in her ear. She then continued to press and tickle the G-spot within Darby’s pussy and her thumb continued to massage and tease the clit. She could feel how wet Darby was and how she had to enjoy this feeling. When she did this to the other prisoners early, it was satisfying, but this was the grand prize. Her hand moved faster and with more power as she wanted that orgasm to come out now. She loved the way Darby moaned and then using her left hand, she grabbed the back of Darby’s head by the hair and forced her to look at her. Once she saw those glazed eyes, she smiled. “Cum bitch…..” she whispered.

Characters featured in this part:

01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03. Thalia - WEB FRIENDLY.jpg 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 04. Sabrina - WEB FRIENDLY.png 03. Barbara - LOW RES[9247].png

UP NEXT: A sacrifice.....

Ok fans, how did you like this next chapter? It seems like there is no stopping Thalia. The next chapter, she does take it to another level. We are getting deep into this series and the end is near. Again, thank you for your support! Comments are most welcomed.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back