• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Ebony Wall of soles" Alyx Vance, Sheva Alomar, Elena, and La Mariposa/Lisa

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
"The Ebony Wall of soles" Alyx Vance, Sheva Alomar, Elena, and La Mariposa/Lisa

Hey everyone!

Bringing you more foot fetish stuff of course! ^__^

Here's another idea I've had in my head for about two years... I finally got around to it...

I've noticed in the foot fetish community and beyond that there is a lack of beautiful ebony skinned babes... so I decided to fix that by making a pic with a couple of my favorite ebony ladies!

Here we have in order...Elena from Street Fighter, Lisa/La Mariposa from Dead Or Alive 4, Sheva Alomar from Resident Evil 5, and Alyx Vance from Half Life 2.

(Yes I know that Alyx has a lighter skin tone than the other, but she is a mixed ebony babe nonetheless having an African American father and an Asian American mother... lets say she's a light ebony...^__^)

Scenario Time for those interested...

These famous video game babes who just happen to be very good friends of each other, decided to get together on a beach to take a break from their occupations... an amateur photographer, not wanting to miss an opportunity to capture all these lovely ladies at once asked them if he could snap a couple of shots of them to show his friends. They graciously obliged collecting themselves, making various poses and smiling brightly. After taking a satisfying amount of photos he appeared hesitant before asking if he could snap some shots of their feet since his friends would totally be in awe at this once in a lifetime opportunity. After a small giggle fit at this request, they pointed their already bared soles to him, much to his excitement... ;)

_

The soles in this pic are of four of my RL foot model lady friends! Their soles were "skinned" on a bare of drawn feet....It's a type of hybrid collaboration of real friends and of drawings... :D

I hope you guys like it...

"Elena, Lisa, Sheva Alomar, and Alyx Vance are (C) to Capcom, Tomonobu Itagaki and the Valve Corporation"

"Everything drawn colored and written by me... The Bombers

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back