• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Forbidden Foot" :D

St. Louie

TMF Expert
Does anyone else suffer from what I referred to as The Forbidden Foot? This is that foot that you see often and for whatever reason you have, you just want to get your scribbling fingers on that foot....BUT....for other reasons, you just can't. Not that you can't because you have tried...but can't because it would change the dynamic of your relationship with that person (and their foot) forever. So instead, you fantasize and torture yourself thinking of that foot. For example....I have three....
One is a neighbor, M, who has about a size 9 with the Morton Toe thing...very nicely shaped and pedicured, but one while at the pool, she was sitting on the step with her feet stretched out and a kid swam up and tickled her foot. She let out the most ear-piercing scream and laughter. Since that day all I can think about is that laugh....BUT...she's my good neighbor, our entire family are friends...that would be bad if I crossed that line.
Another neighbor, Y, has been over so many times and she takes photos of her feet by the pool. She wears a size 12? They are perfectly shaped toes, they are all proportional, with nice nails and just well kept. I have no idea if she's ticklish at all, but just to play with feet that nice looking is such a fantasy.
Finally, an eldering friend, G, who may have the softest feet in the world. By some weird coincidence, we were all in a jump house together, a giant pile-up started and I briefly tickled her foot. I went in a trance on just how soft these feet were...like new born baby soft. It was crazy! She has stated that she's not ticklish one bit...but I dont care, I just want to play with them and try myself.
UGH....so there it is...I would say there are others, but these are 3 that could really end up bad, so I exercise restraint and good judgement....but not gonna lie...i think about them...A LOT!
So..does anyone else have that Forbidden Foot in their life like me?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back