• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "keep scouse away from cigarettes" game

Scouse

1st Level Red Feather
Hi, I'm Scouse. I've smoked for the last 5 years and its been at least 4 years since I've been in a situation were I've been without cigarettes,a packet has always been within reach. I've just put my packet out of view and I'm wondering how long I can go without. The record is probably about 4-5 hours but I'm hoping with the help of you lovely people I can keep it up for a bit longer than that.

The point of this thread you ask? Well, I plan on having a day in today. I've got a television, a radio and access to the internet. What I don't have at the moment is conversation. so if you're bored and have a little time on your hands, post in this thread and keep me busy.

Cheers

If you touch those cigarettes, I'm gonna nail your smoking hand to the floor with a railroad spike.

Every cigarette that you smoke damages alveoli that will never fully recover. How's that for conversation? :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back