• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the kind of ad we'd like to see more of

smyslov

TMF Novice
The following was sent to me by a Very ticklish female. It is not so much a true story but it is true and the words do conjure up all sorts of wonderful images and ticklish possibilities.

I am a submissive barefootbabe who is intelligent, relatively attractive, keep my feet soft and pretty with regular pedicures and can be sassy and sarcastic at any given moment, even when being tickle-tortured to the extreme. I work hard at staying in shape physically and mentally and my submissiveness will only show itself to the Master who can bring it to the surface. I desire to become a barefoot slave for a Master who is highly intelligent, has eyes I can drown in, can kiss me so deeply I forget that the rest of the world exists and who is looking for a slave who wishes to please his every desire. This Master must be a tickle fiend who likes bondage and enjoys spanking his slave and teasing and torturing her beyond all that is considered fair. Additional pluses would be that this man enjoys snuggling up under the blankets in front of a fire on a cold, blustery day or taking his time making slow, sweet, passionate love on a Saturday morning and then allowing his slave girl to get up and cook a leisurely breakfast for them both or maybe let her serve him breakfast in bed. The ability to converse about subjects other than tickling and sex is required. He must be firm without being heavy-handed. A well-developed sense of humor is a necessity and he must know what popsicle toes are.

Yes, this came from a real person. Now, not all are into the Master/slave relationship though of course tickling certainly lends itself to those sorts of dominant and submissive exchanges. Some might say, this is the woman of my dreams.

Sorry, this ticklish lass is already taken; however, any interested in finding out about the author of the above, let me know.

YES YES YES

I would definitely like to find out the author of this advertisement sent to you smylov. If this is your slave then I would love to meet you both and tickle torture her myself with you sometime....LOL

TicklesFemales

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back