• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kittletown Saga Continues

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
I have started to post Kittletown Two. I will post it a chapter at a time.
The story picks up where Book One left off. More Barbara, Jamie, Amy, Pam and all the characters that you loved seeing tickle tortured in the first book.

I have already outlined plans to write 'spin-offs' of this series in the form of short stories about certain characters that I just touch upon like the "Pods" and the "Tickle Punks". I have also considered writing a short story in first person, recounted through the experience of one of the characters.

There are three completed books in the series. It was originally set out to be a trilogy but you know how it is. The characters needed to be revisited; too much left hanging.

So I began K4 a while back and I plan to finally finish this series within the next few months.

Or maybe.....who knows....

As always, I love comments, and suggestions for situations. Also, who in Hollywood would be best to portray these roles.

Happy reading!

Max :cool:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back