• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE PROFESSIONAL part 2 FF/M

damarj

Hi guys,

I just finished the second part of my story "The Professional". Keep in mind that all persons are fictional and older than 18. Enjoy!

Several weeks have passed. James had become one of Ashley's regular clients. But he was the only one who visited her to be tickled. Ashley was always happy to see him. It was nice that he was not like the other clients and both of them enjoyed there sessions (in a different way, but they did). At his last visit James had (a little bit nervously) asked her if it would be ok if a second Lady would participate in their next session. He was curious how that would be and now he felt secure enough to risk it. Ashley told him smilingly that this shouldn't be a problem, but of course he would have to pay more then. James answered that he was aware of that and after hearing the exact amount, he agreed and asked her to go ahead.

Today was the day.
As usual, Ashley opened the door for him, they chatted a little bit, he paid, showered and went to room no. 1, where two women were already waiting for him. One was Ashley and the other one...
"So, James, here you are! I would like to introduce you to my friend and colleague Ann. Ann agreed to join our session today."
"Hi Ann! I'm James. Thank you very much in advance."
Ann smiled at him. She looked a little bit younger than Ashley, maybe two to three years younger, and she was also slightly slimmer than her. But her smile was as warm as Ashley's.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, James! I'm Ann. You know, when Ashley called me and told me the reason why she called, I was already excited. We do not have customers like you that often and it has been a while since I tickled the last one. Shall we start now?"
"I know you are impatient, but let me put a condom on him first! Then we can!" Ashley said.

Well, that wasn't a procedure that took all day, so in less than ten seconds James was ready. Ann told him to sit down on the short side of the bed. He did and she gently pushed him down.
"Arms up!" she commanded. James obeyed, but he was wondering. What does she have in mind? In this position his arms were too far away to be tied to the bed. Or did they got new, longer ropes?
Ann also got on the bed, took his arms, put them together but not to tie them. Instead, she sat herself on his underarms, while Ashley sat down on his thighs. "We decided to do something new to you today!" Ashley playfully informed him. "Routine will only lead us to boredom and we don't want to get bored, don't we?"
"No, of course not." James replied.
"Is it ok for you? Aren't we too heavy? Don't be shy to tell us if we are, we won't be offended, won't we Ann?"
"No, we won't." she assured him.
"It's fine, don't worry." James told them. "I just feel pressure, but I don't feel pain."
"Good! We are glad to hear that. Ann, you may begin."

Ann stretched out her arms and gently tickled his ribcage. James started to giggle. "Oh, you really are ticklish! That will be a lot of fun! Ashley, don't you want to join?"
"I do. How are four hands on your body, James? Are you getting what you want?" she asked while slowly tickling his sides and tummy.
"Four hands are wonderful!" he yelled. "Thank you so much! Please continue."
"Did you hear what he is asking for? Will we comply with his request?" Ann asked.
"We should." Ashley said. "Especially because he said please."
And so they continued. Gently first, but more and more harder after a while.
James enjoyed it a lot. He laughed without a break. His body was moving, but there was nowhere he could go. Both women where holding him in place by just sitting on him. Therefore, their hands where free and they made good use of it and tickled restlessly his upper body. Ann mostly focused on his ribcage, his breast and to her favorite spot, his armpits, while Ashley was busy tickling his sides and his belly.

"That's so funny." Ann declared. "He is laughing and squirming all the time. I am wondering why he is doing so. Are you or me the main reason for his ecstasy?"
"I don't know." Ashley replied. "Maybe we should ask him. James? Who is tickling you better?"
James couldn't answer that question, he was still too busy laughing and wiggling around.
"No answer? Well then I guess we have to investigate on our own. But maybe we should change position. So we can identify if it's the tickler our his ticklish spots that are putting him in such a mode."
"You have a point. Let's change position. Don't you move!"
Nothing could have been further away of his mind. Why should he move if they were giving him so much pleasure? But that short break was also welcome. Then the exchange of positions was completed and the tickling returned. Now it was Ann who tickled his belly and Ashley wo took care of ribcage and armpits. Much to his pleasure, both women continued for several more minutes to tickle him. Sometimes softer, sometimes harder, but always in such a way that he enjoyed it. Then suddenly they simultaneously attacked his tummy and his armpits viciously. Being caught by surprise, James' reaction was quite intense. He pulled up his legs and tried to withdraw his arms as well. Well, he had no chance concerning his arms, Ashley had positioned herself good enough to prevent that. But he surprised Ann. Being lighter than Ashley, he nearly succeeded in throwing her off.

"Hey! You are getting too jumpy now. I think we should tie him up."
"Yeah, we should do that. Shall we do it here or bring him to room no. 2?"
"Let's bring him to room no. 2"
"Ok. Get up! But slowly! Allow your blood circulation to be stable again."
Both women got off him and James carefully draw himself up. After he felt secure enough he asked: "What is in room no. 2?"
Ann giggled: "You haven't brought him there yet?"
"No, up to now room no. 1 served our purpose well enough."
"Room no. 2 is our torture chamber." Ann told him with a big smile. "Are you excited?"
"Curious yes. Excited? Not yet, but willing to get to."
"I am confident you will love it as much as we do. Come on, let's go."

Entering room no. 2, James could see it was well equipped. There were chains hanging from the floor to fix a person in standing position, cages, a seat that looked like a mixture of a throne and an electric chair with all that straps on it and several other devices designed to immobilize a person in sitting, standing or horizontal position. But at the end of the room there was a...
"Ok, James. Are you pleased by what you see? Shall we tie you to the pole? Or what would you like?"
"Can we try this one?" he asked while pointing to the item at the end of the room.
"The torture rack? Oh, you are courageous! More than I thought. What do you think, Ashley? Shall we try it with him?"
"James, are you sure you want that? You will be utterly helpless there. I will slowly stretch you on that while Ann is tickling you. And of course I will also tickle you as well. You will be tied so tightly that you won't be able to even move an inch. And we will both tickle you all over your body, as long and as much as we want." Ashley warned him.
If she would have said it in a serious instead of a playful tone while showing him also a serious face instead of that big smile that underlined her anticipation, he might have hesitated. But so...
"No risk, no fun. This is what I have learned here. I might be overconfident, but I am willing to take that risk. Besides, I am sure you won't rip out my arms because then you couldn't tickle my armpits anymore."
Both women giggled and smiled. "You are right. We won't do that. We will just have some fun. Ok, let's do it."

"Put yourself into position. This is for your arms and this for your legs. Would you like to have a pillow?" Ashley asked him.
"Maybe a small one." James replied, after he laid himself down.
"Ok, I will give you one. Ann, you can already tie him to the rack."
She went to a cabinet besides him, opened it, took out a small pillow and put it under his head. In the meantime, Ann was busy fixing his limbs. Ashley helped her and in less than two minutes they were finished.
Both of them approaching him with a smile. "Now we have you in position. You are totally depending on our mercy. And we aren't in a merciful mood at the moment, aren't we?"
"No, we are not." Ann confirmed. "Do you think we tied him up well enough?"
"I think so, but we better test. Better safe than sorry."
Both of them started to tickle him again lightly. James couldn't move and he enjoyed it! Being so helpless while being tickled but such lovely Ladies and being aware that he wasn't in real danger because they didn't want to harm, but to pleasure him, was turning him on.
"I love it!" he confessed.
"You do? Excellent, because we also do. Even if we haven't really started yet"
Much to his enjoyment, they continued to tickle him and slowly increased their speed. James was once again tickled all over his body. Armpits, ribcage, breast, sides, belly and ...his feet! Ann found much joy tickling him there, while Ashley mostly focused on his torso.

"I don't know." Ann said after I while. "I think he is not tied up tight enough."
"Oh, it won't be a problem to change that." Ashley declared. Then she bowed down and whispered into James' right ear: "Ann is a fan of strict bondage. I will now start to stretch you. Clack, clack, clack. Slowly, but steadily until she is satisfied."
Then she moved out of his sight at the top end of the torture rack. James couldn't see what she was doing there, but he could feel immediately how the bondage of his arms tightened.
Ann in the meantime abandoned her position at his feet and took a new one close to his arms. Following Ashley's example she also bowed down and whispered: "I will tickle your armpits now. I will do it viscously before Ashley is stretching you too tight and you won't be so ticklish there anymore."
She kept her promise and restlessly exploited his defenseless armpits. James was laughing so hard that he didn't took note at first that Ashley had stopped stretching him very soon. Only when he suddenly felt a tickle attack on his tummy, he realized it.
"Ann is satisfied with your status now and so I can join her tickling you again. Now the real torture begins." she happily declared.

James' intensive feelings became even more intense and so did his laughter. Both women tickled him now. All over his body. And they did not stop. Sometimes Ashley was focusing on his upper body, sometimes it was Ann, and sometimes they stood on one side of the torture rack each and simultaneously attacked his armpits and his belly at the same time while smilingly asking him if he enjoyed. He did it indeed. A lot! So much that...
"Oh, look here! There is a new spot. One we haven't tickled yet. Shall we change this?" Ann asked referring to his growing penis.
"Yeah, we should." Ashley replied. "You will see he is also ticklish there".
"Oh yes!" Ann happily shouted out. "He is reacting very well! Tickle him some more, while I explore this new spot."
"With pleasure!" Ashley replied. Smiling, she briefly stopped her attack on his ribcage, bowed down again and whispered to James: "How do you feel now being so helpless? You can't move and you are totally at our mercy. Ann is now taking care of your most sensitive spot while I will tickle you. And we won't stop doing so. If she gets tired, I will take over and she will tickle you. And we will do that until you had your orgasm."
"Sounds wonderful!" James had a hard time saying those two words. Not, because they were a lie. They weren't. Absolutely not. But because Ann had started to milk him gently while Ashley tickled him again. With less speed now, but the mixture of those two feelings started to build up.

"I will help you squeezing everything out of him." Ashley suddenly said. "I think he needs a little bit more pressure." Saying this, she climbed on the torture rack and sat on James' breast. Her face wasn't facing him and her hands tickled his belly hard. "That should help, won't it James?" she asked.
"It does!" he yelled.
He could feel how much this turned him on! Ashley and Ann were such a good team! Now they tickled and stroked him at the same time and he couldn't move at all! Having Ashley sitting on his breast while tickling his belly, increased his feelings so much more beyond his wildest dreams. He was utterly immobile now. The only part of his body that (in theory) would have been able to do move a little bit was firm in Ann's grip. And she was not releasing it. Instead, she continued to masturbate him while Ashley tickled him harder now and reminded him that they won't stop. Not before...
James' pulled on the ropes. His body tried to buckle up, but no way. Ashley was heavier than Ann and she kept him in position. She even didn't had to interrupt tickling him.
"No way out!" she remembered him.
It became too much! James moaned so loudly that surely the neighbors would have heard it if the room wouldn't had been soundproof! His orgasm was beyond anything he ever had.

"There we go!" Ann commented. "Now I can see why you have chosen the torture rack."
"Yeah, the mass of evidence we have is speaking very clear language. Are you happy, James?"
He couldn't reply, his ability to speak hasn't returned yet. But his very huge smile made every word unnecessary.
Ashley climbed down and together with Ann she unfixed him.
"That was so extraordinary!" he confessed, finally being able to speak again. "I never had such an hammer-orgasm. Can we please do this again next time?"
The women looked smilingly to each other and then looked at James.
"Of course we can." Ann said. "We also enjoyed it a lot. Just call Ashley whenever you want and she will notify me. I hope we will be able to repeat it soon!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thanks! Hope, you will also like the last part of it, which I have just posted.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back