• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE WORLDS WORST TICKLE STORY!

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
As some of you know, there was a period of time in which I wrote “stories” I state it like this because they were god damn awful,
They were short
Due to my laziness we’re rarely ever finished
Had little tickling
Were not erotic in the slightest
Basically in every aspect they were just fucking terrible, if I could I would delete them due to how embarrassing they are!
But then I got to thinking, what if I tried to write the worlds worst tickling story!
I put all of my shitty skills together and wrote this monstrosity of a story! ENJOY!!!

THE SUPER HOT GIRL GETS TICKLED

BY- ticklefan196

There was this really hot chick, she was 6ft 9inches, long ass blonde hair and looked like a mix of (INSERT HOT CELEB HERE ) and (INSERT HOT CELEB HERE )
So the Super hot chick comes over, and I’m you know, Eating a bag of corn chip or something when I accidentally brush up against her

“Haw haw, that tickles!”

It appears the lady is ticklish, so I of course respond.

“Forgive me madam, I did not mean to tickle you! I promise to not use this weakness against you”

But then, she took off her shoes, reveling huge size 11 feet and plops them on my legs

“Sorry, I need to rest my legs”

Seeing the opportunity, I react by saying

“What the fuck lady, I don’t even know you! I’m just sitting here, trying to eat some snacks for and you think it’s appropriate to slam your damn feet on me!”

I got her now!

“I sure hope you don’t tickle me!”

She sure is asking for it now!

“Excuse me! What the hell is wrong with you!”

I left and never saw that women again

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back