• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thursday

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
I don’t really know where to post this. Hopefully on Friday it will be in the “True Tickling Stories” section!

This Thursday my wife is having a “girls night”. Normally they go out and get crazy or they go to one of their homes and have a house party. I’m never invited for obvious reasons. It’s a girls night.

So I was informed today that there would be a girls night at our home on Thursday. These are typically a shitshow of drinking and dancing and seeing how loud everyone can get, so I’m ok not being there. But the wife today said, “you can bartend. You will want to be there”.

This means, “there will be f/f tickling for you to enjoy”. I’m not sure why I was blessed; I had her family over for a couple weeks, and they weren’t that bad. I’m actually fond of them, but I’m guessing my wife wants to show her gratitude.

So this Thursday, I will make drinks while Ashley, D, my wife, and Summer party. Ashley and D know about my fetish. Ashley hates tickling as she was held down by her dad as a child and her soles were worked over by her older sister. D was in her swimming pool when my wife told her about my love for feet tickling and promptly grabbed my wife’s foot and sucked her toes (briefly).

So, hell, I will have to listen to crappy music and fetch drinks, but 4 really neat people will make it worth it. I’m a lucky man.

I don’t really know where to post this. Hopefully on Friday it will be in the “True Tickling Stories” section!

This Thursday my wife is having a “girls night”. Normally they go out and get crazy or they go to one of their homes and have a house party. I’m never invited for obvious reasons. It’s a girls night.

So I was informed today that there would be a girls night at our home on Thursday. These are typically a shitshow of drinking and dancing and seeing how loud everyone can get, so I’m ok not being there. But the wife today said, “you can bartend. You will want to be there”.

This means, “there will be f/f tickling for you to enjoy”. I’m not sure why I was blessed; I had her family over for a couple weeks, and they weren’t that bad. I’m actually fond of them, but I’m guessing my wife wants to show her gratitude.

So this Thursday, I will make drinks while Ashley, D, my wife, and Summer party. Ashley and D know about my fetish. Ashley hates tickling as she was held down by her dad as a child and her soles were worked over by her older sister. D was in her swimming pool when my wife told her about my love for feet tickling and promptly grabbed my wife’s foot and sucked her toes (briefly).

So, hell, I will have to listen to crappy music and fetch drinks, but 4 really neat people will make it worth it. I’m a lucky man.

Didn’t see a post in the True Stories section, Toes. How did it go?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back