• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

thx to the community & tmf

bear-paws

I'm no stranger - been on here for 12 or 15 years I think. but I just became more active this past year for the first time. Thx for all the friend adds - a lot of the people on my list are guys- but this is the best bunch of str8 guys anywhere online! I'm not 'str8 myself, but I have had both str8 & bi /M lees, and we have always had the best chemistry.

I even love the idea of tickling the right woman into multiple orgasms, but the chemistry has to be right - 'cause I am mostly interested in guys w big, wide, ticklish, smelly soles & toes.

And to the str8 and bi men who have responded to my friend requests...that's a Real knuckle pound. I just want to feel like I'm in good company with other sane, cool people. Also, if you are a str8, bi or undecided guy, and you can deal with another man sucking your toes while you bust it, hit me up. :) I will satisfy u. Or I will make you & your lady both feel good. You all make me feel like a normal human being. LOL
peace

Last edited:
I'm straight (sorry, I'm a spelling purist), but my very best friend is gay. If I lived closer, I would not hesitate to let you have your way with me (at least my toes).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back