• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Rack */f (Fairly generic)

Ticklerdes

TMF Poster
Alright, well due to positive feedback, I think I'll do more art! Yay!

Basically, I plan to feature my character Sarel in some more stuff, once I improve on her design (having gotten plenty of tips). In the meantime, I decided to practice a couple things on that cute victim from the first picture. It's somewhat sloppy, but I've improved on a couple things. You might want to take a peek.

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ticklerdes99/ytftk.gif

to get tech. that x frame style is awsome and unique I just might attempt to make one for my picts.

The frame

Yea, I figured that your regular X frame was just a bit TOO generic. Wouldn't want to make the picture boring.

But yay! I've invented my own frame...the Des Frame....*Scratches chin* :)

...though I realize now that I forgot the straps near her elbows...dangit..

evil.gif

[COLOR=0EFFFF] Cool and Devious sketch.[/COLOR]
evilgrin2.gif

Another nice pic, sire! Good little alternative to the X-frame, but don't be ripping on the X-frame. That marvellous little bondage device is the forefornt of upperbody tickling!

Like HisDivineShadow said, nice! But I will match his two nices, with my three nices!

Nice, very nice, like I said your pics are sweet! I'm mean nice...:devil:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back