• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLE SLAVES..wow, wow, double wow!

lust4feet said:
my fantasy is now to take Hot Tamale, bondage her up good and have us all tickle the living willies out of her for playing this shenanigan filled game with us...
(I still wish we could tickle torture Hot Tamale into confession, but we have to look at reality)

you thoughts, thank you....

;)
I totally agree friend lol... tickle torture :devil:, I love the thought

Jus like Starbuck...

Jus Like Starbuck my mailbox remains eerily empty and without Ticklish Slaves video ! Hopefully the postman will be kind enough to bring it today.

Well, I did not intend to make any more comments on this matter,
but perhaps now I really should, because the vid STILL has not
arrived. Normally PV has been very prompt with their deliveries,
so maybe they have been bombarded with a lot of orders for "Tickle
Slaves."

If anybody has seen it yet, feel free to give us a review.

In ANY case, I, at least, am a real, non-PV-affiliated person who got "Ticklish Interview," and loved it a lot. My REAL review is in the TI thread.

I, too, am STILL waiting for "Tickle Slaves." TI got to me superfast (I ordered it on Friday, it was there last Monday.) I ordered TS on Sunday (so it should've shipped Monday), and I am STILL waiting, which is ridiculous. No way does Priority Mail take that long (6 days and counting).

Why advertise a new video if you don't have the stock to fill the orders?

Put away thine slings and arrows

I came here for a review, not a small flame war skirmish.

No need to rehash the whole Gabrielle storyline... all I want to know is if her latest video is any good. I want to know from someone who is "not on the payroll" so to speak.

For those of you who are carrying on that you ordered your video a week ago and it hasn't arrived, might I point out that Gab is using the USPS. I remember a certain moderator who owns a video company (who shall remain nameless despite numerous cartoon ads on the site) who mailed something to me in a timely manner but it took an additional week from the posted date for the USPS to deliver it! When they say 2-3 days for Priority mailing I suggest you read the additional bit next the *.

Now when you get the video from Gab note the date it was postmarked. If she waited 7 days to mail it to you, then you have a complaint (unless otherwise stated in her T&C for Paradise Visions).

Now I'm not some Uber Gab protector or anything. She has not always responded to my emails when I was trying to help her or when I have questions. But we have to be fair and Democratic before we light the torches and storm the castle.

Bagelfather, if only Gabsy was "fair and democratic" in her business dealings with customers, and other companies. Wouldn't that be peachy? :)

Gab on Gab

tklxprt said:
Bagelfather, if only Gabsy was "fair and democratic" in her business dealings with customers, and other companies. Wouldn't that be peachy? :)

I was refering to the shipping situation when I said being fair. Not anything else.

If you want to call her on all the things she's done to Jeff and to others which there is backing for, that's fine. However, you need more than a carrot nose and a wart to prove someone's a witch (no offense intended to the wiccans out there).

Until there is more hard evidence then you can't go attacking her on the shipping issue. That is what I am trying to be fair and democratic about. If you feel differently that is your choice. Having experience in Loss Prevention and working with local and federal law enforcement agencies I find that the more evidence you present in court the harder they fall, and the shorter the argument.

For what it's worth , I've ordered lots in the past from PV.
I have always had very fast shipping. Occasionally i had to retun
a tape due to audio problem. I was given a quick replacement on
both occasions.

As for past sins, I don't know her so i have no comment.

Not sure if anyone really knows Gabrielle. I know she hates being called Gabs or Gabsy. :)

And the times I've bought from them I never had problems with delivery or time frame.
Not much on returning emails when asking questions or helping them out but hey.

DK

I finally got the tape yesterday.

Very nice. :)

My favorite was the black model Chynna, because she's not only genuinely ticklish, but a real laugher who begs a lot too. And her feet? So damn ticklish, it's not even funny. I especially loved her reaction to the brushes and feathers. I just love that stuff.

But don't get me wrong...the Asian girls segment was pretty good. A good mix of truly ticklish laughers and screamers in a variety of setups and positions. And Jade is one to look out for. Beautiful. Ticklish. All-around very good.

About my only complaint is that male tickler they use all the time. The guy really ANNOYS the shit out of me. Why?

1) Too often, he just scrambles his fingers hard everywhere without any real technique or skill. My favorite part of this tape - the Chynna segment - actually hada some sustained foot tickling moments where he took his time and slowly, tortously tickled her, and it shows on her face how much more effective it was.

2) Lately, he doesn't interact with the women at all. Many times, he'll literally have his head turned away and hung down as he joyously goes about his "task." I mean...it's a fun thing to do...treat it thusly. PV could definitely use some standard female ticklers. They look better, tease their victims more, and usually tickle better. Gia was a very good one, and I'm not sure why she does virtually nothing with them since "The Boogeyman" anymore. But her performance in that vid is EXACTLY what I want to see from ticklers. Not some nebbish, non-acting guy who turns away and just keeps flailing his fingers everywhere.

Those complaints aside, I think the video is worth it. Although, I have to wonder that if they can get together all these video previews for recent, new, and upcoming videos, why can't they put them out on the pay website? I tried it when it first came out and QUICKLY cancelled my membership. Months later, they STILL have yet to even come close to fulfilling their promise of having a video preview of "every" PV video. BAD business, PV.

Anyway...about the previews. There's three "new" ones.

1) "Supermodel." - Some tall blond chick who seemed really ticklish on her feet getting them tickled in stocks while wearing a bikini. Not exactly ground breaking stuff, but she seemed pretty and genuinely ticklish.

2) "Big, Buff, and Ticklish" - Some big, muscular black guy getting his feet tickled. Not my thing. Next.

3) "The Agony and the Ectsasy" - Looks intriguing because it seems like they're incorporating the sexual element that TC has been incorporating lately. It shows a REALLY big-breated blond chick in black thigh highs and garters (and little else) tied with exquisite ropes spread eagle to a bed. The aforementioned male guy is tickling her fiercely, but is also nearly completely disrobed except for some boxers. Another angle shown reveals what she looks like down "there" as he tickles her very ticklish feet. Again...I'm guessing something sexual happens here.

So there you go.....take my review for what you will, and hopefully it'll help you make up your mind.

What's that supposed to mean? That's not what I'm into.

Where's the problem?

mikah912 said:
What's that supposed to mean? That's not what I'm into.

Where's the problem?

oh, it's nothing against you good mikah,I'm sorry if it seemed that way, it's directed to PV...just to see PV starting to sell out makes me shrug my shoulders :rolleyes:

None of you know what you are talking about. You sound like angry, frustrated old men - and this is why you are a group of MEN. Why would any woman in her right mind stay around this group?

How do you know that PV posted fake reviews for themselves? Or is that just a rumour that has been passed so much it has become truth? You have no idea, you're just spewing out fake internet rumours that make for good gossip. DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE? PROVE IT.

You don't know the owners of PV and never will. All your accusations have no basis in any reality except the fantasy of the internet. You'll never know the truth. And you aren't searching for it, you just want to believe lies and pass that around.

The sad thing is, eventually this company will stop making videos for you and you will miss them when they are gone. They've done more plots, fantasies, scenarios then anyone else in tickling history. There is no disputing that.

I don't care if Gabby or whatever the hell her name is is a psycho nut from hell...she still makes the BEST, yes I will say it again, BEST tickling videos of all time.

I know, I know, who am I to talk right? I work for them right? Well damn, clue them in that I need a paycheck ok? :) heeheee
Hottie

HotTamale said:
The sad thing is, eventually this company will stop making videos for you and you will miss them when they are gone. They've done more plots, fantasies, scenarios then anyone else in tickling history. Hottie

Might I point out that the above wording and phrasing sounds just like Gabrielles way of speaking/typing. Especially using the words "tickling history." Does this sound familiar? "We've made tickling history!"
Nevertheless you, HotTamale sound very very angry. More angry than just a random "Jane Doe" customer of PV's would be. You sound like its eating you up personally. You sound almost as angry as Gabrielle herself would be. (hint hint) :eek: :eek:

My 2 cents... a review

I just checked out the video today. It's pretty good. One of the best I've seen (My #1 favorite video is Femfeet's Like Never Before and #2 A.N.A.'s Shayna' Nylon Tickle). Foot Paradise try to tell a little story to enhance the Asian Tickle Slave fantasy. It's a nice touch. The wall of feet is visually out of sight. I've dreamed about stuff like this before. I hope they use it again in the video. As I watched this scene though I only thought that two of the four girls were genuinely ticklish. I though that Jade and Ming Li seemed to have the best responses. Kiyoko, a screamer seemed fake and Suki a real cutie was totally fakin it. She's not ticklish on her feet at all. They all have pretty feet though. Then there's a few scenes in which the slave buyer attempts to narrow his choice by isolating the girls in stocks. He tickles Jade and Kiyoko side by side. Seeing Kiyoko's facial response changed my opinion about her. She continues to scream but it seems much more realistic than when her feet were in the wall. Jade is cute and very ticklish. Later he Ming Li (in my opinion) the hottest babe on the tape is tickled all over while in stocks. The girls then gang up Suki and tickle her upper body...it's a cute scene. Then its back to Jade for some all over tickling and nylon sock tickling. Lastly Madame Wu gets tickled. It's a nice surprise but her feet aren't all that attractive. Her right foot seems to have a touch of that old lady arthritis. Plus she seems to be fakin it.

Lastly Chynna, Miss Black California gets it. A great scene with a truly ticklish babe. She's stocked and tickled all over. Good stuff here.

Overall the video is a winner. I hope that they use the wall of feet again perhaps with Chynna and Jade from this video, Cheyenne from Ticklish Interview, Lily from Spy Interrogation or Viviana. Sort of like an all star tickle a thon.

Damn I wish I had a camcorder and a wad of green to hire some beautiful models to tickle all day. I'm in the wrong profession. Take care.

Well, I ordered THE CONTEST from PV and thought it was great they could have found more girls that were super ticklish but...............still a good video.

I have purchased several video since I went to college (too long ago) from several different companies. And even though I have found tapes I like and companies I like, I can honestly say that I have been pleased by each company and disappointed.
Example:

Cal-Star
Ah, the first vid I ever bought. Tickle Trek. Pretty disappointed but I was young and desperate. So I took what I could get. What I was happy about though was the preview at the end of an earlier Tied and Tickled that featured HOLLY RYDER!!!! Whatever you do see her vids.

Magic Touch
Kim's First Time. I have always liked ethnic tickling, but was disappointed with this title. Noelle's First Time on the other hand was perfect -just good FUN tickling.

Real Tickling
LaffWorks I loved it and personall believe that it should be required by law that Sara be in all tickle vids. Wendy's Secret nice story, but the tickling got old for me.

And now those 2 dredded words..........
Paradise Vision AARHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't get mush better than Family Bonding as far as I am concerned. renee is not the same 20 something blond in a bikini that gets tickled in everyother video she is a mature tickling woman who goes ballistic when tickled.
First Time Fanatasies doesn't do it for me at all. I hated it. Everysegment was lacking personality and enthusiasm for me.

I guess this is more than 2 cents but there it is.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back