• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tifa and aris

Dark Convoy

TMF Expert
there seems to be no end to the torment these two must put up with, Ah well, enjoy.

FF7

Tickling using hair... mmm... I like it! *starts mumbling about Cloud being a darn smoothie* Seems Tifa is a popular girl for tickling fan arts, and for good reason...

BTW Convoy, post more Erica, pwease? :D

Since you probably won't be able to see my reply at the ATF I say bravo, DC! Even if it was only made because it was a request.:D

Cute.

I like it, even though I would have prefered a foot tickling pic. Hmmmm, if only their hair was longer.

BTW, I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a request from another one of my stories. If so, just post and let me know.

Thats a cute picture. I like it. :)

Current poll results on my group show people want to see more pictures like the Tifa and Aeries picture I drew and the one you drew just now. Everyone seems so into these two characters. No doubt because of the game series. If they were anime characters it might have been different.

- Damien

ya kind unique huh, but it would work, hair is the next best thing to a trusty feather.

grippedchimp: Erica is not forgoten, working on Ep 2 as we speek, would u believe, writers block. Iv been doing a few requests and also a pic for Animerica, between that and work iv had little or no time to make many pics. But I promis there will be a new issue soon.

FF7: for the moment Ezboard is working for me, and I intend to hang out there as much as posible.

critterlord: id be happy to do a request, just send me the story and what u had in mind for a pic, iv got one more request to finish and the comic to do so Ill get yours done ASAP.
email DC

Everyone: Thanks for the kind words, Tifa and Aris seem to be everyones faves (GEEEE WONDER Y) and theyve got the feather scars to prove it......U almost feel sorry for um......Almost :D :devil:

You could do single, off-canon pics of Erica. Like I do with my girls. Wouldn't matter anyway!

Alert

@ Dark Convoy

Thanks for excepting the possiblity of doing one of my stories again. Because of my email being messed up, I'll just post a link to my story here, and give you the request here.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LordofCritters/files/My%20Stories/The%20Spoiled%20Brat.doc

See if that works. If not, I'll give you another way to get there.

Anyway, my idea is just like in the story, with same situation. If you need help with what the imps look like, just think of Stitch, from the Disney movie Lilo and Stitch.

Thanks a ton.

Yeah, they have the feather scars to prove it alright. I remember when the only media on Tifa was my story and now we have all these stories and pictures.:D

Well its good that ezboard is working for you at the moment, its unusual not to have our Transformers fan.

I miss the old G1 Transformers...the new ones don't seem right to me >>x

Ya, nothing will ever replace G1, Armadas good, but not the same. Its weird, I almost forgot thats where my name came from, Dark Canvoy, Iv just been going by DC for so long. BTW speeking of Transformers, for any G1 fans out there, this summer check ur local toy stores for Unicron, the monster planet, hasbros finaly releasing him.

Critterlord: very cool story, I assume u would like the dungeon scene, Just give me a little time to work on it, I promis ill get to it as soon as I possibly can.

grippedchimp: indeed I could, shes had time to recover from her abduction :D, Ill get back to ya.

Already got Unicron pre-ordered dude :D

Isn't it Unicron from Armada though?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back