• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To tickle or not to tickle?

To tickle or not to tickle?

• Total voters

ticklechambers

TMF Regular
So i'm curious, i know there is debate about whether or not tickling is cheating... but how many people actually treat it like it is cheating?

So the question is: You're in a relationship with someone you love... you discover that the perfect ler/lee for you happens to live just up the street and wants to be friends with you. He/She invites you over for a general hang out/watch dvd and suggests that perhaps you could even have a tickle match provided of course it doesn't turn into anything otherwise sexual or erotic.

What do you say? Do you accept? Turn them down? Do you need to ask you partner's permission? Does the event even call for bringing it up with your partner at all?

:) What would YOU do?

Yea, this is a ticklish predicament...

My initial reaction would be "Yea, I'd accept, but I know it's cheating." But you don't have that as an option, and it feels sleazy of me to admit it!

If I'm with "someone I love" - then she would know how much I love tickling, so it wouldn't be right for me to tickle anyone other than her... I like to think she'd be secure in my devotion to her & not care so much what I do cuz she knows I'm coming home to her & her alone... but I know that's not realistic.

In the end, I'd tell her the situation & try to convince her to invite the neighbor over for a lil threesome tickle action :devil:

.. Hey! I can dream, can't I??

Count me among those who'd want my partner to know and be 100% down with it before I even thought of becoming non-tickle-monogamous.

I'd think this depends on how horny tickling gets you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back