• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toying with a Succubus - Part 2 (f/f, non-consensual, explicit)

Saint_Chawman

Part 2.2 of the soon-to-be trilogy. You might wonder, is there an actual plot besides senseless tickle torture?
Absolutely not.

Previous part:

Toying with a Succubus - Part 1

Toying with a Succubus - Part 2

Eliciting two small gasps from her precious test subject, Andersen eventually bid farewell to her delectable nipples by giving each one a small kiss. A slightly darker shade of pink than before, rock hard and shiny like two little rubies, they stood fully erect atop her heaving breasts.

The tall, attractive brunette caught herself staring at them for a few more seconds before she pulled herself together. There were still so many more fun things to do... depending on how effective her new creation was, this could very well turn out to be the best session so far.

The Professor looked up, giving the succubus a warm smile. "Now, are you going to be a good girl? Or do I have to..."

"NOO!! I'll be good, I'll be good! Please no more!"

Obediently, the girl opened her mouth, baring her cute little fangs again. The submissive look in her eyes almost made Andersen weak at the knees.

"Very good~" she beamed, affectionately petting the demon's head as she dropped the small white pill in her mouth and watched her swallow. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Andersen possessed enough self awareness to know that the only one responsible for this delay was herself. A stern warning would have likely sufficed and been less time consuming than hours of relentless tickling... but where was the fun in that?

"Sooo~" she chirped, striking a casual tone as she sat down besides the heavily breathing, sweat soaked succubus.
"Out of curiosity... how did that feel just now?"

The girl seemed perplexed by her question.
"How... how did it feel...?"

"Yes honey" the researcher said, gently wiping a few tears from her cheeks.
"How does it feel when I tickle your nipples, hmm?"

She felt her heart pound as the demon adorably flinched at the mention of the word.

"It... it feels... t-ticklish...?"

"Aaand?"

"And it... it tingles horribly..." her captive replied in a shy tone, clearly embarrassed by having to describe her ticklish ordeal. "I'm so s-sensitive there and... and it tickles worse than almost a-anywhere else... and it... it aches..."

"It aches?" Andersen slightly leaned forward, with a jovial smile but barely controlled lust in her eyes.

"Ahem... yes, like... I don't know, like they are going to... burst..."
The demon girl looked away as a cute blush developed on her face.

"Hmmm, so that's everything? Nothing else you felt when I was sucking your nipples?"

"Uh... n-not really..."

A brief silence ensued before Andersen stood up again, pouring herself a new glass of wine. When she turned around again, her usual gleeful smirk had returned. The succubus, obviously confused by her odd interrogation, froze stiff as she saw the expression on her face.

"Say", the tall, imposing woman asked with a dangerously soft voice.
"Where does it tickle worse?"

"W-what...?"

"You said it tickled worse than almost anywhere else... now, where would you be even more ticklish~?"

The Professor could pinpoint the exact moment when the penny dropped. The girl was an open book to her, and her reaction was priceless as always. Her eyes grew wide in fear, her slightly flushed face turned scarlet red and she began to stutter.

"Ah, I am, I'm uh... even m-more ti-ticklish..." she tripped over her words, melting under the woman's inquisitive gaze. She knew exactly where this was going, and seeing her squirm like this made it clear how terrified she was by the mere thought.

"On my... my f... feet..."

Andersen giggled, amused by this little maneuver. As ditzy as the girl could be, she had displayed some presence of mind here. And she wasn't lying - her feet were ridiculously ticklish, even more so than her armpits or nipples. Setting her glass aside, she decided to play along.

"Oooh your feet? Well let's find out if you're telling the truth~" she said in a cheerful manner while the succubus' face showed a battle between dismay and relief. Stepping up to the bottom end of the machine, the scientist paused to admire the pair of wonderfully exposed, naked feet.

She was so in love with her cute captive's exquisite upper body that she sometimes almost forgot how perfect they were. Small and feminine like the rest of her delicate frame, the demon's dainty bare feet were flawless from heel to toe. Beautifully shaped with deep, pale arches that accentuated the subtle pink hue of her heels and the plush balls of her feet, they didn't show a single blemish. The creamy skin of her soles was baby soft, drawn completely taut without a single wrinkle due to the restraints binding her adorable little toes.

Andersen sat down on a chair before her gorgeous feet, marvelling at the sight of total vulnerability. Every last one of her digits was perfectly immobilized by a set of steel braces, keeping them nice and still, splayed apart as wide as possible to expose the sensitive gaps in between.

Much like the rest of her bondage, the braces were designed to be impossible to remove - on the infinitely small chance that anyone would ever try to help her escape. Securely welded to her indestructable metal stocks, they were made to last essentially forever. The bound, naked demon's hyper-sensitive feet were doomed to remain trapped in these restraints, completely helpless and unable to move even a single toe while the scientist tickled them to her heart's content... the worst fate imaginable for someone as ticklish as her.

She heard the succubus nervously swallow as she slowly leaned in closer to her bare right foot, savoring her anxiety. The girl was trembling with fearful anticipation, the regret of having brought this upon herself visible in her eyes as she could only watch her mouth come closer and closer to her vulnerable sole.

"Professor... p-please, not that... Please no more licking..."

Andersen only grinned at her in response, teasingly raising one eyebrow as if to say 'Oh? Why not?'

"N-no aha, please! Don't lick them!! Not my feet! AAAAH!! I beg you, Professor! EEEHEHEAahaahaha!!!"

Her face mere inches away from the demon's delectable little foot, she gently blew against her creamy, smooth arch. Nothing but a small wisp of air that gently grazed her buttery soft skin. The resulting squeal of surprise, followed by a stream of cute giggles made her heart jump in delight.

"Hmmmmpfhhh! Hahaha! Noho, stop ihihit! Heeeheheehahahah!"

She was just too precious. The helpless little snort as she tried in vain to keep her laughter from bubbling up. The adorable pitch of her bright, girlish giggles, chiming like little bells as they spilled from her lips. She simply couldn't control herself, unable to put up any resistance against even the faintest of touches. The sensitivity of her feet was downright absurd, they were so tender that it seemed just looking at them was enough to make the demon fall apart in laughter.

"Aaaww does it tickle already?" Andersen cooed, pursing her lips as she blew another stream of concentrated air over the delicate, naked foot right in front of her face.

"Yehehehes! Ahahahahaa! It's ticklihish, eeheheheeek!"

She looked up to see the girl's beautiful forced smile, the blush on her face, her eyes tightly squeezed shut as if she was embarrassed by her own weakness.

"Oh my gosh, you are sooo sensitive~ I haven't even touched them yet and you're struggling already. Giggle for me, my ticklish little girl... coochie coochie coo~"
Another breeze caressed the bottom of her supple foot.

"Hahaha! P-please ahaha, stop thahat!"

"Stop what?" the Professor asked, acting oblivious. "Breathing?"

"No theheheahaha, the coohoochiehee cooaahaha!"

One of Andersen's favorite things about her unwilling test subject was how weak she was against being teased. Her playful mockery, and especially any sort of tickle talk made her feel even more sensitive - a humiliating confession the woman had tickled out of her by squeezing her milky inner thighs nonstop for over an hour.

The Professor smiled mischievously, cupping the girl's round heel in her palm while raising a single finger so she could see it.

"Alright cutie, no more coochie coo then... How about a single nail instead~?"

The succubus' eyes widened.
"Aah! W-wait, wait! I've didn't meeEEHEANAHA! HEEHEEYAHA!! Ahahahaah stohohop!"

Of course, Andersen did no such thing. With a slow, methodical touch, she softly scratched the center of her sole with the nail of her index finger, a steady repetitive motion. This lazy approach was more than enough to make the small demon burst into a stream of bubbly laughter, yelping in uncontrolled hilarity.

"BwahaHAHAH noohoho! Ehehehehee, HAHAHA!"

"Oh, is that bad?" the scientist asked innocuously, extending her other arm to perform the same motion on the girl's left foot.
"I'm barely doing anything... it's your own fault for being so ticklish~"

That was only half in jest. Hearing the succubus' high pitched squeal as now both her tender feet had to contend with the light, teasy scratching, she couldn't help but wonder for the thousandth time how nature could have created something so fragile and sensitive. It was almost ridiculous how weak they were, smooth as velvet and incredibly soft, so soft that her nails just sank right into the creamy skin.
Of course, the fact that she hadn't walked on them in three years, and the daily coating with tenderizing lotion might have contributed - but they had been spectacularly ticklish from day one.

The muscles in her feet flexed as the girl tried and failed to move them out of harm's way, her laughter rising as the two fingers grazing her delicate arches slowly became four, then six, then eight and started to crawl up and down.

"Hahahahaha, nahaohoho AHAHAHA!! PROFESSOR PLEHEHEHEASE! IT TIHIHICKLES SO BAHAHAHAD!!"

"Aaww I know sweetheart, that's why I love doing it so much~" Andersen taunted her, gleefully abusing the soft bottoms of her dainty little feet. Her nails were now stroking horizontally, scratching over her tender insteps to the outward edges before repeating the process.

"Coochie coochie cooo~! All over these poor, ticklish little feet... They can't escape at all, can they~?"

"NOHOHOOAHAH!! YOU SAHAHAID YOU WOHOULD AHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOP!!"

"Hmm? Oh right. Sorry, I lied..."Her fingers picked up the pace, digging into her soles with vigor.

"HYAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! BREHEHEHEEAK!! AHAHAHA, PLEHEHEASE GIVE ME A BREHEHEAK!!"

The woman ignored her, instead opting to use all ten of her nails to go for the classic approach of spidering them wildly over her taut, smooth arches. Her little captive threw her head back, howling in laughter.

"OH GOHOHOD AHAHAHAHAA!! WAHAHAHAA!!! STOHOPIHIT STOHOHOHOP!! HYAAHAHAHAHAA!!! I CAHANT BREHEHEHEATHE!!"

"Oh nooo, that's too bad~" Andersen purred, not slowing down for even a moment. No matter how desperate the succubus became, how much the torturous sensations overwhelmed her, how much her mind and body were consumed by the panic of nonstop, merciless tickling - during the past three years, she had never fainted even once. Knowing that, the scientist didn't pay such ridiculous claims any mind.

With a sickeningly sweet smile, she looked up to see the girl's desperate face, her pleading eyes full of tears as she stared back at her while drowning in her own laughter.
"You know, I bet it would be easier to breathe if you simply didn't laugh so much~"

The minutes went by while Andersen's devious fingers explored the enchanting curves of her captive's beautiful little feet. The girl screamed, laughed and begged, flexing every muscle in her body and making the most adorable sounds that didn't even resemble words anymore, but her smooth, tender soles remained perfectly immobilized.

Completely trapped in their exposed, vulnerable state, the most they could do was slightly tremble while the Professor played them like an instrument, masterfully exploiting the weakness of their buttery soft skin and eliciting squeals and cries for mercy that were only answered with more tickling. She knew each and every spot and the techniques which best to apply - fluttering nails over her pinkish heels, firmly raking them over her sensitive arches, lightly teasing the small spot just below the balls of her feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAA MEHEHEHERCY!! PLEHEHEASE I WILL DOHOANYTHIHIHING!!! NYAHAHAHAHA PLEHEASE STOHOHOOP EEEHEHEAHA PROFESSOR AHAHAHAA!!!"

This bound, naked little demon was her toy, her plaything, her seductive body and her heavenly voice only for her enjoyment. Nothing, nothing in the entire world could be better than having this beautiful creature submit to her like this, making her fall apart with the smallest touches and listening to the music of her ticklish ecstasy.

It took her enormous restraint not to escalate the torture any further. She would have loved to use the hairbrushes again, lather those perfect feet in baby oil and scrub them until the succubus' laughter became silent and all that could be heard was the scratch, scratch of stiff bristles raking over her taut, slick soles. Scrub them so fast that the tools in her hands became a blur, watch the girl quietly spasm in agony, wordlessly opening and closing her mouth with this wonderful expression of helpless panic.

Instead, Andersen decided to go easy on her victim before it was time for the main course. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a black sharpie, holding it up.

"Alright then! Now that you're warmed up, how about a little game?"

The succubus was gasping for air, blinking tears from her eyes while trying to recover from the ticklish ordeal. Her salacious body glistened with sweat.

"Hahah... nohoo... hah..." she begged through strained breathing, shaking her head with a pleading look.
"Plehease... hah... just... no more t-tickling..."

"The game goes like this" Andersen explained, ignoring the demon's pleas as usual.
"If you can guess what I'm writing on your feet, I'll tickle your cute, ticklish toes as a reward. I know how much you love that..."

The girl whimpered.

"...and if you can't guess it, you get a half hour break! Any questions?"

Taking off the cap, she gently cupped the heel of one foot in her palm while readying the marker.

"W-wait... don't you... hah... don't you mean the other way around...?"

"Oh no" the Professor replied sweetly. "You only get tickled if you guess correctly. You're going to earn it~"

During the following pause, Andersen began to question whether she had laid it on too thick - after all, she couldn't remember ever having granted her ticklish toy a break that lasted longer than maybe a minute.

The demon stared blankly, seemingly unable to process the information. Then, her blue eyes slowly lit up, the visible confusion on her face giving way to a glimmer of hope.
"O-okay! So if I can't guess it, you won't...?"
"I won't tickle you, exactly" Andersen smiled reassuringly.
"You ready?"

The girl took a deep breath, bracing herself before nodding with a determined look in her eyes.
God, how gullible she was.

"Okay then... here we gooo~" the woman sang and began to write on her dainty little foot. The tip of the marker sunk deeply into her soft, pale skin, leaving behind a path of ticklish destruction along with its ink. Her smile grew wider as her captive immediately burst into adorable laughter.
"Eehehehheee!! I don't knohohow!"
The sharpie continued its journey over her her naked sole, covering the immaculate white surface with big black letters.

"Stohohop ehehee! I really don't knohow, I swehehehear! Hahahahaha!!"
"Congratulations!" the Professor exclaimed with a triumphant grin, abruptly withdrawing the marker.
"We have a winner!"

"Haah, w-what...? I... I won...?" the succubus stuttered, looking unsure whether to be happy or not. "So..."

"That's right!" the woman replied cheerfully. "You guessed correctly and won yourself some well deserved toe tickles!"

"WHAT?!" the succubus cried out in despair as her hopes of finding just a sliver of mercy vanished before her eyes.
"No wait, please! I didn't guess anything!"

"Oh yes, you did" Andersen retorted, her voice dripping with glee. "Now lean back and enjoy your reward~"

Whimpering in fearful anticipation, the poor succubus could do nothing but watch as ten wriggling fingers closed in on her helpless bare feet again, one of which was covered in black letters. Put down in elegant cursive handwriting, they spelled:

HAHAHAHAHA!

"HYYAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOTTHETOES NOT THE TOHOHOHOOES!! PROFESSORAAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEEHEEASE!!!"

The poor thing was wailing, beside herself with hysterical laughter. The woman's manicured nails aimed for the bases of her toes, taking advantage of their total immobility and covering the vulnerable area with small, precise strokes. Second only to the very center of her luxurious, creamy soles, the soft places right below her toes ranked among the most ticklish spots on the girl's feet.

"Looks like you're having fun" Andersen teased, fascinated by the twitching muscles in her feet as she mercilessly exploited the tenderness of her skin.
"These pretty little toes just love it don't they? How nice of me to make sure they will keep still, so you can properly enjoy it~"

The succubus squealed, lost in her ticklish frenzy as the nails lightly scratched under her immobilized digits.

"Take it all in, cutie. Savor the sensations... Every... single... scratch~"

"EEHEEYAHAHAHAHAH!!! I HAHAHAHAAAH!!! PROFEHEHESSOR NOOOHOAHAHA!!!"

"Aawww! It's so cute when you call me that..." Andersen cooed, overjoyed by the sheer distress in the demon's voice as she implored her for mercy. Her fingers moved upwards to harrass her bubbly toepads, causing her little test subject to squeal.

"PLEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAP!! IT HURTS AHAHAHAAAHAHA!!! MY STOMACH HUHUHURTS FROM AHAHAAH LAHAHAHAUGHIHING!!!"

"Oh noo..." the scientist taunted her in mock sympathy. "Don't worry, I'll help you forget about it with more tickling~"
"NOOO WAIT PLEAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHA!!!" the girl begged through gales of laughter, barely managing to form words as the nails travelled down the length of her toes again, past the sturdy metal braces. Andersen grinned, delighted by her small digits' efforts to escape the maddening sensations, keenly watching as they helplessly strained against their inescapable bondage.
"Look how hard your little toes are fighting~" she swooned. "So desperate... how about the gaps next, hmmm~?"

The succubus shook her head wildly, attempting to plead again, but the woman didn't wait for an answer. Like a murder of hungry crows, her fingers descended into the deathly ticklish gaps between her bound digits. With malicious intent, they attacked the sensitive webbing in between. Thanks to the braces keeping them splayed wide apart, there was absolutely nothing the girl could do as the nails vigorously drilled between her toes, screaming with laughter as the terrible sensations exploded in her brain like a firework.

"AWAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! HYYAAHAHAHAAH!!! NOOOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHOORE!! MAHAKE IT STAHHAHAHAHAAAP!!!"

"Hmm, let me think about it... noo~"

Andersen didn't even bother hiding the immense joy she derived from driving her victim mad like this. This beautiful creature was in the palm of her hand, completely at her mercy. And simply denying her this mercy again and again, no matter how earnestly she pleaded and begged for it, was the most fun she had ever had in her life.

Calmly, the woman continued to tickle with one hand while picking up a soft, white feather from a tray underneath the succubus' feet. Looking right into her captive's wide, desperate eyes, she waved it in the air.

"Sorry hun, I won't stop... but since I am such a nice person, I'll go easy on you."

The plume stroking between her helpless toes sent the demon into a fit of girlish squeals. Interspersed with cute chortling sounds whenever the fine bristles grazed over a particularly sensitive spot, the sweet chime of her laughter filled the chamber. For each delightful sound of ticklish ecstasy that spilled over her lips, Andersen rewarded her precious toy with even more titillating twirls and wiggles, tracing the tender patches of skin with the feather as if she was painting calligraphy.

One delicate foot after the other, she focused on each gap at a time, starting from her big toes and working her way down to her pinkies, spending sufficient time on each one to milk every last drop of laughter from her ticklish test subject. Flicking back and forth, dancing between her ticklish digits and especially sawing back and forth so the frilly strands would graze the sides of her adorable toes, every small movement of the feather would elicit wonderfully hysterical reactions.

It was so much fun to bully her like this. To watch the small demon melt into a puddle under her fingers, a helpless, twitching bundle of desperate laughter. To hear her sweet voice, her guffaws, giggles and squeals, as her petite body was overtaken by the terrible ticklish sensations that she simply couldn't bear.

And above all, knowing that this was merely a playful buildup to what she had in store for her. So far, today had been entertaining - but Andersen was itching to really make her suffer.

Time for the main act.

Putting the feather behind her ear, the woman rose to her full height. Looking down at the petite girl with a smile, she took in the spectacular view of her tight, naked body, sparkling with drops of perspiration, helplessly spread open and exposed in all its ticklish glory. However many times she laid eyes upon this alluring sight, she simply couldn't get enough of it.

Feasting her eyes, she patiently waited for the giggling succubus to calm down, despite her rising excitement. She wanted her undivided attention for this.
"Sooo~" Andersen said after a long minute, twirling her hazelnut hair around her finger like a schoolgirl.
"How about a quiz?"

The demon was either happy to receive a small break or too weak to object. Without a word, she meekly nodded in approval.

"Alright, here comes the question..."

Outwardly calm, the woman felt her heart beginning to race in anticipation. The long buildup had paid off - she was excited for this as if it was her first time.
"Between which toes is a succubus most ticklish?"

From behind the strands of dishevelled hair sticking to her tear soaked face, the girl looked up at her in total defeat. She knew that the Professor could read her facial expressions to a point where lying was an impossibility - even if she hadn't discovered every single one of her weak spots already. "B... b-between my pinky toes and... the ones next to them..." she admitted reluctantly.
"Wrong, honey."

"H-huh?" the demon's eyebrows rose in surprise. "No, really... it's the worst... it's so awful when you..." she attempted to defend her answer, but quickly fell silent when she noticed the predatory smile on her torturer's face.

Andersen leaned forward, her hands gliding over the cold, hard steel tubes that encased her prisoner's delicate ankles.
"A succubus..."

Her hands wandered further north, feeling the texture of the biosynthetic sleeves that tightly hugged her calves up to her knees.

"... is most ticklish..."

She finally touched the warm, tender skin of her legs, caressing her shapely thighs.

"... between her big toes."
The succubus had been nervously following her hands, slightly squirming in her bondage. With the Professor's last words, her anxiety was replaced by genuine confusion."Between my big toes...? That doesn't make any-"
Their eyes met. With the uniquely tingling sensation of pure sadistic joy, Andersen keenly watched as the demon's adorable face showed her sudden understanding and, immediately after, an expression of unparalleled horror.

"N-no..." she whimpered softly, barely audible as if the shock had forced the air out of her lungs. Even so, the woman could hear the heavenly despair in her sweet voice."P-please... Anything but that..."

She became even more beautiful when she was like this. Her striking azure eyes, wide like saucers in fear and disbelief. Her full lips, trembling as the terror seized control of her delicate, sensitive body, made her heart race and her nerves stand on edge. She knew what was coming - and, as always, the mere anticipation was almost killing her.

"Please Professor, please! Y-you can't do this..."

Sensually massaging the girl's milky white thighs, Andersen took a step forward, positioning herself between her captive's wide spread legs.

"Oooh~? What can't I do?" she asked, feigning innocence despite the feverish glare in her eyes. Her index fingers gently trailed up the curve of her tender thighs.

"You can't... t-tickle m-me..." the girl stuttered, her breathing becoming erratic as her panicked eyes darted between the Professor's face and her menacing fingers. "...t-tickle me... there... p-please... anything..."

"Tickle you where? Say it, sweetie... Where can you absolutely not stand being tickled, hmmm~?"

Andersen still pretended to be oblivious. She enjoyed this cat and mouse game more than she could put into words. Slowly coaxing it out of the naked, helpless, desperate demon in her clutches, making her say it, forcing her to spell out the unthinkable right before it finally, inevitably happened.

The girl's cheeks were blushing a lovely shade of red. She let out a small groan and tears of embarrassment welled up in her eyes."I beg you Professor... please don't tickle m-my... my pussy!"

"Awww see, was that so hard?" Andersen replied with a sweet smile, kneeling down between the succubus's bewitching thighs. She simply couldn't help it any longer. Her eyes were drawn to it as if by a magnetic force - to the girl's beautiful, naked, vulnerable pussy.

It was a sight to behold. Her perfectly smooth, cream colored mound, forming an intimate triangle of mind melting sensitivity. The exquisite tenderness of her slightly pink lips, so irresistably soft, framing the alluring line of her tight slit. The prettiest, most immaculate pussy she had ever seen - and so pathetically ticklish that she almost felt sorry for the girl.

Almost.

"You're such a good girl... I just looove hearing you beg like that~" Andersen swooned, with almost girlish excitement. "But..."She tilted her head, kissing the succubus' juicy thigh, about a hand's width from her most precious spot.

"... you know that no matter what you do... no matter how much you keep begging..."

A kiss on the opposite thigh, even closer to her exposed, defenseless womanhood.

"... I am still going to tickle it, right~?"

She peeked up from between the girl's legs with a devilish grin, taking in the fantastic view of her flushed face, as she stared down at her between her pert tits, beside herself with humiliation and pure dread.

"NOOO!! PLEASE, PLEASE! You have to stop, y-you... you don't understand! AAH!"

The demon squealed as the woman kissed her inner thighs again, mere inches away from that terribly sensitive treasure between her legs.

"It's agony! I can't t-take it, not even a second! It's- KYAAH!!"

"Oh, I understand very well" Andersen giggled, placing her hands on the girl's milky thighs so that the nails of her extended thumbs just barely grazed her inviting lower lips. The succubus froze stiff in fear.

"You've told me all about it after all... again and again. Your entire body has dozens of times more nerve endings than a human's... You are so sensitive to any sort of touch that we can't even imagibe it. And it's especially bad... right here, correct~?"

The scientist moved her nails ever so slightly, eliciting a sharp gasp followed by quiet whimpers. She could feel the muscles twitch under her resting palms as the girl instinctively tried to close her legs.

"To make it even worse, your kind doesn't even experience sexual gratification" she continued, her warm smile in stark contrast to the cruelty in her eyes.
"So there is no pleasure for you... only the most unbearable, agonizing, mind-numbing tickling. So bad that every single touch feels like you are going insane... so torturous that every second feels like an eternity..."

Andersen bit her lip, hardly able to contain her excitement as she locked eyes with her helpless captive.

"And that... is exactly why I love doing this... more than anything else~"

The look of utter devastation on the demon's face was priceless. Consumed by her growing panic, the despair of her hopeless situation and the rising, irresistable urge to laugh that forced her lips into a nervous grin, she lost any semblance of control as she saw the Professor raise her hands, then slowly lower them while wiggling her fingers.

"HYAHA!!! NOHOO!! NO NO NO DONT! ANYTHING ELSE! GET WAY, PLEASE! AAAARH!!! IM GONNA DIE! IM GONNA DIIIEE!! IM BEGGING YOU!! PLEEEASE AHA, NOOO!!!"

Andersen could have just listened to the angelic tune of her begging for days, but she knew that beyond this wonderful display of desperation there was something even greater. She wanted to see it again - that frantic, animalistic expression of unbearable ticklish suffering.

With careful, deliberate motions, like those of a masterful pianist, her fingers began to dance over the succubus' gorgeous, bare pussy. Tracing the enchanting curve of her irresistably soft lips with her index fingers, applying just the faintest of touches, then repeating the motion with her middle fingers, until all of her nails were showering her smooth labia with unbearably light, teasing strokes. "WAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!! GYAHAHAHAHA, NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! AMAHAHHAHAA HEEHEYAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEHEHAHAAHAHA PLEHEHEHEEEASE!!!

There it was. That crazed gibberish that she enjoyed listening to so much - that hysterical, chaotic laughter bubbling up from the depth of her insanely ticklish body. The succubus was howling like a banshee, completely overwhelmed by just the small, feathery touches of her fingertips fluttering over her tender lips.

"Awww, you poor thing~" the Professor taunted, gleefully tickling and teasing the most intimate, most sensitive place on her body without mercy.

"It's so awful, isn't it~? You can't move at all... you can't even speak anymore... How are you ever going to get me to stop tickling this cute, ticklish pussy~?"
"MEHEEAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!! ICAHAHAHAHAHA HAYAAHAHAHAHA!!! STOHOHAHAHAHAAAP EEHEEAHAHAHAAA!!! AHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!"

"Sooo helpless~" Andersen teased the demon, smiling down at her naked girlhood, plush and soft and slightly twitching as she fought to close her legs with every ounce of strength in her petite body.

"Look, it's trembling! How cute... But no matter how hard you try, you can't protect it at all~"

Her manicured nails drew torturous patterns over her tender, ticklish pussy. Cascading down her silky smooth lips, lightly brushing along the inviting, creamy white crevices of her groin, skittering over her beautiful mound and setting the unbearably sensitive skin on fire.

"Your sweet, sensitive little pussy... It belongs to me now. It's mine, and I'm going to play with it forever~"
"NAAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! IHAA, ICAAHAHAHAHANT AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BAWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! HEHEHELP MEEHEHEHEEE!!!"

"Noone's going to help you~" Andersen sang, entranced by the heavenly sounds of ticklish despair.
"Noone's coming... It's just me and you, forever and ever~"

The succubus sobbed between her laughter, looking at her with eyes that silently conveyed all the desperate begging she couldn't put into words.
"Aawww... what's with that sad look? Here, I know how to cheer you up~"

The woman's nimble fingers took another trip down her abhorrently ticklish pussy, sending her into yet another fit of hysterical laughter. This time however, only one of her hands climbed back up to tickle her smooth, bare mound, while the other stayed down between her legs and began to gently tease the vulnerable area right below her delicate peach. The skin around the lower end of her slit was incredibly soft, even more tender than elsewhere - and more sensitive as well.

"NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!!! AARGHAAHAHAA HYHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! OH GOHOHOHOD NOOHOAHAHAH PLEHEHEHEEEAASE!!!"

"Oh my, is it ticklish around here~?" the woman asked with a cheeky smile, keeping up the merciless double assault and watching the demon's tight, ticklish pussy dance under her fingers. It was hypnotic, seeing her exposed girlhood squirm and twitch under her torturous touches, even if it was only by millimeters, as the succubus desperately tried to use whatever little movement she could to escape the excrutiating tickling.
"NOOOHOHOHO NOHOHAHAHAHHAT THAHAHAHAAT!!! AAHAHAHAHHAA!!! AEEHEEM BEHEGGING AHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOHOUAHAHAHAA!!! UWAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

"Not that, hmm~?" Andersen smiled in satisfaction, revelling in her captive's suffering as her nails gently fluttered over her smooth, vulnerable taint.
"Then how about... this?"
Positioning both her hands so that her palms were facing each other, assaulting the creamy white skin with all of her nails, she slowly began crawling her hands towards each other until they met in the middle. Then, she rotated them so four fingers of each hand were showering her soft, ticklish lips with quick little strokes, while her thumbnails travelled up and down in vertical lines along the tight cleft of her slit.
"NEEHEHEAAHAHAHAHA!!! ARHAAHAHAHAHA STOHOHOHOOOPIT AHAHAHAHAA!!!"

Her hands were devouring the girl's poor, sensitive pussy, her devilish nails ravaging every inch of tender skin between her widely spread legs. Especially her nails gently drawing wiggly lines along the very center of her lips produced wonderfully desperate reactions, and caused the succubus' howling to rise another octave.

"Ohoo~ I think I've found a reeeally sensitive spot..." Andersen cheered, ceasing the attack of her other fingers and reducing the torture to just a single, devious nail stroking up and down precisely between the girl's lower lips.

"OHOHOOAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! NAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAH PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!! AEEHEHEEM AHAHA DYYIIIHIHING HAHAHAHHAAHAA!!! NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!!!"
Lost in her anguish, the succubus wildly threw her head around, sending tears flying. Andersen watched with a blissful sigh, tickling the small demon into madness with a single finger while marvelling at her desperate reactions.

"Aaaw, is your cute little slit ticklish~?" she cooed while relentlessly performing the same agonizing up and down motion, over and over.
"I wonder what would happen if I used this...?"

With her free hand, she pulled the small, fluffy from behind her ear.

"Let's see if this feels better~"

As soon as the fine bristles made contact with the girl's delicate skin, it became clear that the resulting sensations were beyond anything she could handle. The succubus exploded with riotous laughter, squealed in shock of the ticklish currents shooting through her body, and even let out an adorable growl at one point as Andersen put the feather to work.

Enchanted by her wonderful reactions, she lightly brushed over the demon's velvety smooth lips, twirled and flicked the little plume over her silky taint, and sawed it along the soft, creamy crevices of her innermost thighs. The girl's genuine ticklish despair, her utter loss of control caused by a single, soft feather fluttering around her tender nethers were simply mesmerizing. The scientist was on cloud nine, leering at her perfect, trembling pussy with a gaze of pure adoration while wielding the plume like a baton.

But, as magical as this experience was, she had done it dozens of times before. Today, on this special date, she had decided to try something new - it was time to take a step into uncharted territory.

With a precise, swift motion, she pulled the blade of the feather between her ticklish lips.

"HYYYAAHAHA!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! NOHOHOHO, NOT THAHAT!!! PROFESSOR NOOOOHO!!!" The woman interrupted her relentless assault, delighted by the amount of sheer distress in the squeal that followed. Glancing up at the panting, exhausted, quivering mess of a girl, she gave her captive a wicked smile."Not that? Is this tiny little feather too much for you~?" she taunted, knowing full well what had caused the panicked reaction.

"Y-you... haaaha... kh... you can't... go... haah... i-in THERE...!" the succubus managed to blurt through her gasps for air.

Andersen withstood the immense urge to immediately disprove her statement, and took a second to appreciate the state of her captive. Her lovely face, adorned by a charming blush, was still twisted into her usual tickle crazed smile. But this outwardly happy expression couldn't belie the utter shock and disbelief in her eyes.
This wasn't just the usual anguish from the overwhelming stimulation - her little test subject was positively aghast.

"Oh dear~" she purred, raising a cheeky eyebrow. "Oooh dear. Could it possibly be... that I found an even more ticklish spot?"

Horrified, the demon scrambled for words. "N-n-no... if you... n-not this... L-let me out!" she stammered, her voice shaky with fear. "P-please, let me out! Don't do this to me!!"

Andersen didn't say a word, looking at the panicking girl with a smile as she savored the moment.

"Just this once!!" the succubus implored her, desperate to make the cold hearted scientist understand her plight.
"Please, I'm begging you Professor! Just this once, have mercy!"

Finally, the woman spoke. "Let me tell you exactly what I'm going to do now. I want you to know what's going to happen..."

Her voice was oozing with sadistic glee.

"I'm going to open up this cute, helpless, sensitive pussy... nice and wide, so everything is exposed... and then tickle the inside with this little feather here~"

"NOOO!! LISTEN TO ME, IM BEGGING YOU!!!"

The succubus screamed, every muscle in her body tensing up as she frantically tried to close her legs. But in her total helplessness, all she could do was watch as the Professor put her words into action.

Raising the fluffy white feather, she applied two fingers to her pussy and gently parted her delicate lips.

"Try not to go crazy, okay~?"

She had been screaming at first, but a couple of well aimed strokes had been enough render her explosion of desperate laughter quiet. The abysmal tickling swept over her like an avalanche, tore away her last semblance of bodily control and forced the air out of her lungs. Forced into silent laughter, the succubus was drowning in an ocean of ticklish suffering, from which she only occasionally resurfaced to gasp for air and incoherently wail for mercy.

"... hh... aaHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! NOOHOHOAAHAHPLEHEAHAHAHAaa... kh..."

She couldn't even tell if this was tickling anymore. Like high voltage electrical shocks, the sensations spread from that terribly vulnerable place between her legs throughout her entire body, made her fingers and her toes tingle, tore down all of her defenses and transformed her into a writhing, suffering, silently wheezing bundle of hyper sensitive nerves. She could feel every single stroke, every single bristle of the feather tracing her defenseless, velvety insides with mind melting intensity.

"Hrh!... hah... HYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ...st... stAHAAH!!..."

All she wanted, all she desperately craved was to close her legs, to protect her hopelessly ticklish, overstimulated pussy from this ungodly feather. Every cell in her body was screaming for relief, and yet there was nothing, nothing she could do to escape this madness. Her restraints wouldn't budge even in the slightest, and her most sensitive, most intimate part remained perfectly exposed and defenseless, fully at the mercy of this crazy woman.

"Poor girl~"

She heard the Professor's voice from somewhere beyond the haze of tears that clouded her sight.

"Is it excrutiating? Are you in hell right now...?"

She couldn't reply, she couldn't even bring herself to make a sound as she succumbed to the combined teasing and merciless tickling that tore her sanity to shreds.

"Good. Let's keep you there for a while~"

The ticklish sensations exploded in her brain, leaving only a single thought: Why?
What had she ever done to the Professor? What had she ever done to any human to deserve this torture?

She wildly threw her head around, the only part of her body she could move, to somehow alleviate her ticklish agony. In a last ditch effort, she began banging the back of her head against the machine, desperately seeking the relief of unconsciousness.

"Trying to knock yourself out?" the Professor gleefully mocked her.
"You're so adorable..."

It was useless. No matter how violently she threw her head back, the soft padding of the headrest made it impossible.

"That's why I had it cushioned sweetie... no escape for you~" the scientist's taunting words seeped into her tickle addled mind like poison.

"There, there... Just relax, and focus on this nice, friendly feather teasing your little pussy. Uuup and down... cooochie coochie coo~"

The succubus temporarily found enough air to let out another torrent of agonized laughter, sobbing between her screams of ticklish hysteria.

No escape. No mercy...

This was her world now. She would be tickled like this forever. Never feel anything else but the all encompassing, hellish tickling. Tickling and more tickling. Nothing else but...

"...NAHAHAHAHAAHAOHOH!!! OHOHOO!! Ohoaah~?!"

Suddenly, amidst her frantic howling, a moan escaped her lips. The feather was still tracing its torturous patterns over the tender, pink insides of her pussy, her body was still spasming and shaking with the uncontrollable urge to laugh. But what was this strange sensation that was starting to spread through her loins?

"Hh...aaHAAHHAHAHAHAA!! WAAHAHHAAaaooooh~!! NAAHAHA, mnnnaaah~"

"Oh!" she heard the scientist exclaim in an excited manner and felt the strokes of the feather gradually slow down.
"Is it finally working?"

The plume's flimsy strands continued to tease the vulnerable tenderness between her splayed lips, still producing unbearable ticklish shocks that cursed through her body. But along with the awful titillation, a weird tingling started to engulf her naked pussy.

"HYAHAHAHAA!!! EEHEHEHEEEE OHOooh~ MMNAAHAAHA, hmmm~! WhaHAHAT ARE YOHou ooOH!!"

The tingling grew stronger at a rapid pace. A weird strain was building up in her nethers, a strong ache that quickly became almost painful. She hated the strange feeling, almost as much as the tickling. Or, did she...?

"What am I doing?" the Professor completed her question for her, slowly dragging the feather up and down.
"I'm showing you something~"

She concentrated the feather's twirls and flicks on a particularly sensitive spot close to the upper end of her spread pussy.

"NNNGHAAHAHAA!!"

The girl arched her back as an even stronger rush of the foreign sensation hit her like a wave.

"PLEHEASE, STOP!! OOohoHOHOA~!"

What was going on? The feeling was growing even more powerful, spreading through every part of her body. It became so strong, so overwhelming that it even began to drown out the maddening tickling.

The succubus could feel her skin tingling, the muscles in her abdomen and thighs were quivering. Her face felt hot and her nipples were perking up. A steadily increasing ache that filled her with a strange heat, an unbearable thirst that she desperately needed to quench. She couldn't stand it, yet she wanted even more of it.

"What do you say?" she heard the Professor's voice through the chaos in her mind. Lost in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions, the girl looked down to see the woman staring up at her from between her legs with a satisfied grin, still calmly feathering her twitching, naked pussy.

"How do you like your present~?"

She hit the same spot from earlier again, eliciting a high pitched squeal that faded into a soft moan.

"YAAAHAHA, aaaaoooh~!! Nnngh, p-please...!"

She was begging, but she didn't even know for what. She had no idea what was happening to her. Blinking the tears from her eyes, she gave the older woman a wide eyed look of pure helplessness as the sensation took control of her body and mind.

"AAAH~!! Uuuuooh~ Please...!!"
This sweet agony, this excrutiating bliss. This completely unknown suffering that felt so ticklish, yet so wonderful. Her body was getting even hotter. Her face was burning. Her mouth tasted funny. Her toes were trying to curl, straining against their bondage even though her feet weren't being tickled.
It felt so terrible...

"P-please... don't stop!"

The succubus had never looked this cute before. Andersen was enraptured by the heavenly sight of her naked body, glistening with sweat and trembling as the girl writhed in pleasure. The fear and confusion in her eyes as she was overwhelmed by sensations beyond anything she could control, combined with an expression of bliss that she had never experienced before. Her soft, sensual moans, interspersed with small giggles and squeals.

What a beautiful, delightfully sensitive little pet she was. The past three years with her had been the best of Andersen's life, and for that, she had decided to reward her today.

"Don't stop? Now that's a first..." she teased, feathering the demon's exposed insides with precise, careful strokes.
"What if I do, hmm...? Will you turn all desperate and beg me to tickle this cute pussy some more~?"

"Nohooo... AAH! Nnnghaaah ~ Pleeease..." the girl implored her, closing her eyes and shuddering as the small plume lightly grazed her pink flower petals.

"Heehee!... make it... aah~! Make it go awahay... heehehee!"

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding~" the Professor giggled, amused by her reaction.
"Though it would be fun leaving you hanging... it would be such a waste of my genius little invention."

The succubus giggled and moaned, lost in her rising excitement. It was obvious that she wasn't the best audience in this state, but the scientist couldn't help bragging about her accomplishment.

"You see, I spent some time analyzing your biochemistry and nervous system" she explained, never interrupting the feather's dance.
"Turns out, you succubi have all the anatomical requirements to feel pleasure, just like we humans do. All that is preventing it is a messenger produced by your own endocrine system... And the drug I developed can block that messenger."

The demon responded with girlish giggles, before letting out the loudest moan so far. While she talked, the Professor had allowed the plume to gradually climb higher. Up until now, she had taken great care to avoid the hood of her clit - but now, the feather's ticklish tip was drawing closer and closer to that hidden hotspot of sensitivity.
"You can even experience orgasm" she continued, watching with a heated glare as the girl squirmed in her bondage, overwhelmed by her growing need.
"Even though one of my pills is only enough to allow one climax..."

The succubus obviously hadn't been listening to a word she said. Panting and moaning, the bound little demon desperately tried to move her hips to grind against the feather.

"OHOoaah... Professor!... Ahahaha!... Do s-somethihing!... mnnnoouuh~"

"Not yeeet~" Andersen sang, still holding the girl's pussy open with one hand while tickling it with the other. She leaned to the side and slowly licked her supple, creamy thigh, so close to her trembling snatch that the edge of her tongue grazed her outer lips.

"AAAHAHAHAA!!! OHOOUuuhnngh AAAAH~!!"

The succubus erupted into wild laughter at the ticklish feeling of her tongue, then moaned in uncontrollable pleasure. Andersen looked up and grinned as she saw the girl's clit peek out from under its hood, slowly becoming erect.

"Oooh~" she said teasingly, drawing circles around the little jewel that was beginning to show itself.
"What have we here~?"

"AaaaAAH~!! Ooooh! Professor, please! Nngaah~!" the girl begged, beside herself with lust. The woman couldn't even imagine how painfully intense it had to be for her, being so unbearably close to her very first orgasm in her centuries long life.

"P-please touch it!"

She ignored her, repeating the same teasing lick to the other side, feeling every muscle fiber in her thighs twitch uncontrollably under her tongue and hearing her captive wail in ticklish frustration. She giggled as she raised her head and saw the demon's long, pointy ears twitching.

"Aaaww, that looks so cute~! I've never seen you do that before. Almost makes me want to keep you like this..."

"NOOHOHO!!" the demon pleaded pathetically.
"Ooaahah!! Oooooh~! I'll ahaha do anything! Mmmmnhh ~ b-but let me..."

Her small, pink clit was throbbing by now. With surgical precision, Andersen drew smaller and smaller circles around her aching love pearl, until the pointy tip of the feather was almost tickling the base. The succubus let out a squeal, then howled in the sweet agony of being denied.

"Say it" the scientist almost whispered.
"Say: 'Please Professor, let me cum'."

"Please ProOOAAAH~" her captive attempted to beg for release, but drifted off into a blissful moan.

"What was that~?"

"P-please Professor! Ahaah! Let me cum! Let me cuuhum!"

The girl was shaking all over, almost drooling as she couldn't control bear the suspense any longer. If her bondage hadn't been so tight, she would have been bucking her hips like an animal. It was the most riveting, sensual display of pure lust Andersen had ever seen.

"Are you mine?" she asked, flicking the plume in her hands around the demon's hyper-sensitive little pearl.

"HYYAAAH!! I'm yours! OOOoohohooo~!"

Andersen finally stopped circling her searing hot clit, withdrew her two fingers that kept her pussy splayed apart, and put the feather aside. Then, rewarded by the most adorable giggles and moans, she gave her a loving kiss right on her smooth lips.

"Forever and ever?"

The succubus shuddered, blind with lust. Her sweet voice was shaking with uncontrollable excitement as she blurted out her answer.

"Nnnnghooooh!! I'm yours, forever! I belong to you! B-but please, Professor... p-please let me cum already!"

Andersen smiled. "Good girl..."

Her tongue playfully flicked over her aching clit, and the girl exploded immediately.

Quietly gasping at first, then screaming as the pent up desire rocked and shook her naked body, the succubus had her very first orgasm. Her eyes rolled back, her hands clenched into fists, her muscles spasmed as her entire being was overtaken by an earth shattering eruption of lust. Her pussy twitched like madly, and Andersen felt her pearl quiver under her tongue.

"Mmmmh... I can feel your little clit trembling~" she teased, looking up at the beautiful, blushing face of a girl who seemed like she didn't even know where she was.

"I think it wants more~"

And she went back to work. Licking, sucking, and showering her small love jewel with passionate kisses while the succubus wailed and moaned in sheer unbearable ecstasy, losing herself in the bliss of her first climax ever - and the soothing embrace of pleasure without any tickling, for the first time in three years.

Andersen only stopped when it became clear that her small prisoner was absolutely spent. Panting, drooling and completely exhausted, the girl slumped in her bondage, unable to move even a finger. Her entire naked body was glistening with sweat in the orgasmic afterglow, and she looked close to passing out. Only her eyes were still alive, ablaze with the light of her mind melting pleasure as she looked at the Professor with endless relief.

"...hh...t-thank... you..."

"Don't mention it" the woman replied, standing up from her position between the girl's legs and walking around the machine. With a loving smile, she wiped the dishevelled hair from the succubus' face and affectionately patted her head.

She could hardly believe it when the demon returned her smile and closed her eyes with a sigh, enjoying her gentle touch.
Now she almost felt bad for what she was about to do.

They stayed like this for a couple moments, the girl in her blissful exhaustion and Andersen tenderly stroking her hair.

"Oh" she said in a casual manner, as if she had suddenly remembered something. "By the way, I might have forgotten to mention something earlier."

"What?" the succubus mumbled in a sleepy voice, still distracted by her caresses.

"Didn't you stop to think at any moment..." the woman began, feeling a grin tug at her lips as she continued fondling her soft hair.
"...why I would do any of this?" The girl opened her eyes. "N-no?"

Obviously she hadn't. She was an airhead after all.

"Why would I go out of my way and sacrifice my valuable time to create a drug that allows you to experience pleasure?" she went on, now feeling the curve of the demon's adorable horns.

"You're just a test subject, after all... Nothing more than my personal little toy ~ What would I gain from allowing you to feel good?"
She knew how cheesy it was, revealing her grand plan like a cartoon villain... but she didn't care. Seeing the succubus' relaxed smile fade away, and her pretty face overcome with sorrow was worth a thousand corny villain monologues.

"I... w-what...?" the girl stammered.

"I'll tell you." Andersen leaned closer, whispering the next words right into her ear.

"It's because after orgasm... the body becomes thaaat much more sensitive~"

Aah, there it was. That wonderful panic, that sweet despair in her wide, blue eyes. Bringing her to climax had been fun and all, but in the end, she liked her ticklish little pet most when she was like this.

"W-wait... but..." the succubus was pleading pathetically, her voice weak from hours of tickling and her first climax. "I... I can't..."

"Can't what? Can't take it~?" the woman teased, walking around the machine and leaning down towards her taut, exposed midriff.
"Why don't we just find out...?"

With a wicked grin, she dipped a single finger into her adorable belly button.

"NAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!"

The demon erupted into hysterical laughter. She was deathly ticklish all over even in her normal state, but her searing post orgasmic sensitivity made every last one of her nerve endings stand on edge. Her entire body was tingling with a heightened sense of vulnerability, she was practically radiating ticklishness. The lackluster touch of one lonely nail lightly probing her defenseless navel was already enough to make her completely lose it.

"WAAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!! GEHET AWAHAHAHAYYY!!!"

"Oops~" the Professor exclaimed, feigning surprise as she withdrew her finger. "Looks like you were right, you really can't take it~"

She licked her lips, not bothering to conceal her excitement anymore as her eyes wandered over the bound demon's tight, naked body and eventually lingering on her flat tummy.

"Why don't we just stay here..." she grinned, thrilled by the bottomless despair in her small captive's eyes.

"...for the next couple hours~?"

"N-NO WAIT!!" the succubus squealed. The fear of even more traumatic tickling while she was in this terrible state gave her new strength to pull at her restraints.

"Oh God, PLEASE!!! Don't do this!! If you tickle me while I'm like this..."

"Then what~?" the Professor asked, silencing the girl's begging by placing one hand on each of her tender sides. Not digging in yet, just letting her know what was about to come and enjoying the feel of her smooth, warm skin. The demon was quietly trembling under her touch, petrified by her fear of the imminent tickling.

"Let me guess, you're going to die? We both know that's not going to happen..."

The succubus was staring up at her with teary eyes and the beginning of a ticklish smile, and Andersen felt the familiar rythm of her own accelerating heartbeat.
She could see this beautiful, desperate face whenever she wanted - she was truly living the dream.

"But believe me... I'm going to tickle you until you wish you could~"

She leaned forward and looked directly into her wide, pleading eyes as her fingers began to move.

"Happy anniversary~"

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back