• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTA's: Award for BEST LAUGHTER

Which celeb has the best laughter??

• Dyan Cannon

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Jessica Simpson

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Mandy Moore

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Faith Hill

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
yall just don't know

hey all,
just so you know, I voted for Dyan Cannon, and I think I was the one who nominated her for this poll. I cannot deny that I think she has the most feminine, flintiest, sexiest laughter I have ever heard. for those that don't know, I urge all to hear it whereever you can.
Like I've said, she used to be on Ally McBeal, but I heard that melodious laughter on Politically Incorrect a few months ago.
Straight up, it was hot, it sent chills up my spine among other natural responses. :D
ok, there's my piece

Hound

in case anyone was wondering why im keeping some alive and letting other die off? im keeping the ones that have yet to be done on the Tickling Awards alive because people's votes on those will make a difference, but the ones that have alredy occured in The Tickling Awards, may they rest in peace :)

I picked Faith Hill because she has such insanely ticklish feet. But Julia Roberts has such a bigger than life laugh. It is so great as is Cameron Diaz's laughter.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back