• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTA's: Award for BEST OLDER TICKLEE

Which older celeb is the overall best ticklee??

• Julia Roberts

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Heather Locklear

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Gwyeneth Paltrow

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Nicole Kidman

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Shannon Doherty

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
How are these women considered older? LOL I must have 1 foot in the grave then...lol :rolleyes:

to clear this all up, when i said older i meant not the young teens like britney spears, mandy moore, etc. :)

Does that woman "Debra Messingger" count from "will and grace"? She's my vote..:)

Hahahaha. TT01 of draft age?

I can't believe I'm responding to this one but I'm older than each of these women! Haha. Oh man, don't let me catch you. I learned this weekend I could still throw a punch (I was jumped, didn't start anything). Haha. Only kidding, you've provided so much entertainment and are very well respected.

FYI - Jillian Barbarie is pushing 40 years old. Yeah, she is drop dead gorgeous but should be in this catagory. Her face and those off-centered eyes are so attractive I think you would want to tickle her neck and ears and pull the hairs out of her nose (ever do that? that tickles!). Her arms and hands give her age away. Look for it the next time you are watching her show. LOL. She was a weatherperson and a newscaster about 15 years ago before she ended up on that sports game and her own panel show.

The Lion

Without a doubt, Nicole Kidman. My reasons:

A. I adore redheads.
B. I get a thrill out of Aussie/New Zealand accents.
C. She's stated in several interviews that really loves to be tickled. For the love of Alyson Hannigan's blue-painted toenails, give the lady what she wants!

...But you've got to take the personality of the ticklee into account. Shannen Doherty is sooo "asking" for it in terms of her attitude. She would be so much fun to "break" with a little tickling action, don't ya think?

ddd

That fantastic Julia Robert's laugh echoing through my home would be music to my ears. ;)

OLDER????

I got stuff in my fridge older thatn Shannon! LOL
Anyway, if you want a great older ticklee, how about Janine Turner, late of Northern Exposure. And while we're at it, hasn't anyone noticed that adorable African-American girl from Boston Public. Yeah, I know she's not older, but it just jumped into my head.....

wow! Janine turner. Dave she is awesome..I haven't thought about her in a while...:D

How could you have forgotten Michelle Pfeiffer (who falls into this category considering she recently turned 44)? I go crazy with the thought of raking my fingernails over her barefeet and tickling her long toes

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back