• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tutor Tickling (F/F)

LEE_LACH

It happened when I was in my senior year at high school. I was majoring in Biology and Chemastry, and failing miserably at the latter, so my dear ol' mother decided that I should get myself a tutor, so I'll be able to have a Bargrut (It's kinda like a highschool diploma). Needless to say that, being the 'go-getter' type I am, the last thing I wanted was a tutor. For some reason, I didn't like them

"No way mom!" I remember myself yelling when she dropped the bombshell on me "I don't need it. I can get better by myself, and not with some beaten up, old dusty and wrinkled hag!"

Old hag? Yeah, right.

I arrived at her house for our first meeting to see a young woman, maybe two years older than me, with beautifully tanned skin, a shaped figure, even if she was not thin, perfect brown eyes and long black hair. I was beginning to explore my sexuality at that time, so I was just stunned!

One lesson came after another, and sonly enough, me and Ortal, that's her name, became really good friends. Our relationship went from strict Teacher-student to just plain old two friends, studying together. This one day, I remeber it so well, I came over for my lesson. She had just got back from her army base, so she didn't have enough time to change. She still had those green military cargo pants and the white tank top that comes under the shirt.

As the lesson went on and on, I got gradually bored and started looking at her body. At one point I couldn't resist it and ran two fingernails across a part of her exposed waist. She nearly jumped out of her chair! It was so wonderful!

"Do that again. And you won't like the outcome" she warned me and turned around to get some books out of her bag

I reached with both my hands and tickled her sides, poking them and running my fingernails across them. She went hyper!! Oh her laughter was so wonderful, I loved every second of it! In her attempts to squirm away, we both fell to the floor, with me still tickling her sides and tummy with my fingers. It was so delicious!

After that, we got back to our lesson, and after half an hour or so, it was over. As I was collecting my stuff back into my bag, she pretended to accedently hit my pencil box and throw it onto her bed. I was dumb enough as to miss the whole 'pretended' part and walked over to pick it up, my back was turned to her

"Lilliach" she called me. I turned around to see her rushing towards me and tackling me onto the bed! I was in my jeans and a black shirt that revealed my midriff, so she didn' take her time and dug right in to my sides, it sent me into hysterics! I was laughing so hard my face turned red!

"Promise you won't do that again?" she asked. Becuase I was unable to speak, I just shook my head no. In response she gave me a minute long raspberry!! I laughed so hard my eyes started tearing! feeling her fingers was so wonderful, I just couldn't get enough of it!

After she was done with her assault, she let me get up and fix my hair. which, by now, was a mess

"You wierdo, why didn't you defend yourself?" she asked me. I blushed. I didn't want her to know I loved it so much so I mumbled something that sounded like "I dunno"

"You like it, doncha?" she said, grinning. I blushed harder and shook my head yes. At that day, her and me agreed, that every time I pass a test with a grade over 60. The grade will be the number of minutes she'll tickle me! (70= 7 mins 100= 10 mins etc.)

I miss my senior year

Wow, amazing story. Had you only registered yesterday with this being your first post I wouldn't even believe it.

Well, one question remains: How many tests did you pass with a grade over 60? :2poke:

Not as many as I had wanted. But that wasn't the only incident, I'll bring up more later on, as I'm too lazy to type it all now

lol well now that as a nice read lol. so she tickled u some more after that, but did u tell her after that? lol.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back