• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Update July 1, 2004 Celebrate Your Independence

kahoshiden

TMF Master
Well here’s my July update. I have been working on my new comic series entitled, “the Day Katsuima”. It is indeed based on a single day focused on Katsuima. I plan on having about 5 pages for each series. I’ll have a comic series for each of my characters, including myself. I already have the cover art and the first page done. I’ll be introducing a lot of new characters in the series so keep an eye out for them. I plan on posting the comic when I have it done, well for Katsuima’s part that is. I’ll be working more on the comic series and more tickle pics for everyone to enjoy. For now, you all can enjoy these little numbers I’ve cooked up…..

4th of July pic featuring Nina>>Holidays
Princess Toadstool self belly button tickle>>Video Game girls
Sakuya tickled all over>> Anime girls
Dynasty Warrior 4 girls tickle tortured by Shu empire>> Video Game girls

Enjoy the update, comments and compliments always welcomed. Happy 4th of July

PS: Happy Birthday to me ^__^*

First off, happy birthday. ^^

Secondly, very fine update. My fave was probably the 4th of July pic with Nina, tho I loved the Dynasty Warriors image a lot too (was expecting someone to get Zhu Rong there sometime, as she's asking for it... *crosses her name of my to-do list*)

Khali

Thanks Falcon TK and Khali, Im glad you enjoyed my update. The Dynasty Warriors pic was a request from a soldier over seas who's serving our country. I let him make a request because he's fighting for our freedom. He really liked the final pic and he shiped out for a new mission. I offered to draw Zhu Rong because of her lovely foot wear and polished toes.

Now.....WHO WANTS CAKE!?!! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8525400/ ^_^*

*shouts like that drunk Irish priest from Father Ted* OI LOIKE CAKE!!!

A great little update, mate! The Dynasty Warriors picture is my fave of the lot. That game, althought I've never played it, is quite good I hear. Anyway, happy boithday, catboy!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Thanks CE and Chimp. I appreciate your posts on my update. The past thereads for my updates have been pretty low:rolleyes: But I guess that it's all about how many ppl have viewed the thread. Anyways, I just wanna give a big thanks to everyone who took to time to comment on my update and wish me a happy birthday.

Top Favorite Here...Dynasty Warriors 4 tickle pic
Top Favorite at ATF...Princess Toadstool self bellybutton tickle
Top Favorite at TT...NONE! No one cares about me there:p

Re: THANK YOU EVERYONE!

kahoshiden said:
I just wanna give a big thanks to everyone who took to time to comment on my update and wish me a happy birthday.

:O Sorry Kahoshiden, I forgot to wish you a happy birthday at the ATF :S

Happy Birthday, better late than never eh?

The Dynasty Warriors 4 tickle pick was pretty great too, but like I said the Princess Toadstool self bellybutton tickle just had the charm and the background :p

Happy belated birthday, my friend!

And great art, keep it up!

Thanks everyone for posting. No worries about the "belated" birthday wishes. I had no idea what belated meant, I thought that ppl were just mispelling it to mean 'delaed'. I don't know, Im just being weird.

So for my next updat Im going to be making new profiles for all of my 'main' characters, and some new ones. They'll be more acurate this time (spelling and information) So I'll see you all at my next update ^_^* Even though I won't have more then about two new tickling pics >.>

Happy Birthday! Just checked out your update. Sweet sweet stuff there. Keep it coming.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back