• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VISIT TO GABY: MY FIRST CHANCE

TicklerPeru

My English is bad but I hope my story is understandable and enjoyable for you.

After the two previous events I shared here, I really wanted to tickle Gaby. In my house it was impossible since there was always someone, she lived with her parents and siblings too but with a little patience, the day came when she, without knowing my intentions, told me via chat that her family was going out and I was able to deduce that she would be alone that day, I noted the day well in my memories and did not mention the subject again so as not to raise suspicions.

When the day arrived, I went to walk through the streets near her house and suddenly I wrote to her that I needed the internet to "send a document" and since by coincidence she was nearby, I asked her to please lend me her internet. She accepted since we are friends and it would only be for a moment.

I arrived, she was wearing a light cotton polo shirt and sports pants with sneakers. After surreptitiously asking about her family, she "reminded" me that there was no one there, so after sending the file that was not urgent, I looked for a topic of conversation that I don't remember and at a moment when she was standing with her back turned, I approached and without thinking twice I placed my hands on both sides of her waist and began to move my 10 fingers over her body, instantly she began to squirm and laugh:

- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T TICKLE ME HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was in one of the best moments of my life, so I wasn't going to stop now. I continued attacking her waist and when she tried to remove my hands, I brought my fingers up and danced them in her armpits where I got the same effect:

- HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT ANYMORE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE IS GOING TO LISTEN TO ME HAHAHAHAHA

I knew she was alone, so I didn't believe her threat, my hands went up and down tickling her armpits, sides and waist. At the same time I supported my body on top of hers against the wall to prevent her from running away. About 5 minutes had passed and she could barely stand but I was really turned on. In an attempt to give her a break, she took the opportunity to run away to the street 😀

After hanging out with her and talking for a while, we went back into her house since apparently she assumed the game was over but I really wanted more. After going to her house and closing the door, I attacked again but this time I went down and attacked her thighs with one hand while I hugged her waist with my free arm.

- HAHAHAHAHA I DON'T HAVE TICKLES THERE HAHAHAHAHA NOT ANYMORE PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA

Another 5 minutes passed of tickling thighs, waist, ribs and armpits. Then I let her rest and said goodbye to her with the satisfaction of having tickled her and the joy that she was not bothered by what had happened. I apologize to foot fetishists but in my case, I am a tickling fetishist in the upper parts of the body.

What's New

7/27/2024
Check out Clips4Sale, the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back