• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watching The House, Painful Decisions, And, Attending To Your Obligatons?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
At the end of the day, after carefully combing over the financial numbers at RossShell, the employee list, and giving out said numbers to a professional company to also do such, Ross and Vic decided that they needed to let go of between 25 percent and one third of RossShell's staff.

A personal meeting was held with Ross and Vic for each person being let go. The two men told any employee who was being let go that said move was because of RossShell's increasing problems, and in no way was a reflection of that said employee's work abilty. Ross and Vic gave any employee who was let go one month severance pay, and a personal letter of recommendation which was signed by both men.

When the painful process was finished, Ross and Vic felt very saddened, but also knew that such course of action was their only choice.

Fritz and Steve knew of this situaition. Both men carefully suggested to Ross that maybe, to create a "new marketing avenue :" for RossShell, that Ross and Vic should look even into slowly expanding into Canada, pointing out how well such had gone for RFS over the years.

Ross thanked both Fritz and Steve for their advice, and while he knew such was a "possibility" Ross also knew that he needed to stabilize the current RossShell company before thinking of such.;

One Friday night, about two months after Ross had completed the situation of scaling down RossShell, Ross came to Kayley.

"VP, the situation at RossShell with the scale down is done. Vic and I are working on stabilizing the company. I talked to Vic, and Vic thinks that with my emotional frame of mind , and how difficult the past three months have been for me at RossShell, that I could use a break. Vic advised me to take a two or three day trip to OKC to see Steve and Mister P, have a chance of pace, clear my head, and do some business. Is said suggestion acceptable if I have a nurse on call to watch me?" Ross asked quietly.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Of course, Babe. You dont even have to ask. Make your plans, and just let me know when you will be leaving. I know that you and Vic have been undergoing a horrible time at RossShell. You are more than entitled to a break" Kayley said.

"I dont know that I will be going to OKC every month. Such is what got me into this mess at RossShell in the first place. We have been doing "certain things on the phone" but you and I both know that is not the same.

"You can go for as long as need be, so long as you make sure that the VP is "Taken care of" if you know what I mean, before you leave" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "That is automatic"

The next night, Ross and Kayley went out to dinner.

When they got home, Kayley discarded her black shoes, and stockings, :"teasing Ross" with her feet.

Ross buried his face in Kayley's musky soles, and then started in.

"Bad VP has the nerve to tease her Dom with her feet! How Dare You, VP ! Take This!" Ross said, attacking Kayley's soles, as she filled the room with giggles, and tears came to her eyes from laughter!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GAWD! TEASING IS SO FUN! BUT SUCH TORTURE! YOU JUST MADE ME SQUIRT! (Cum!) HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NEOOOO! I GIVE UP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"Now, bad girl! Why dont you get up that nice, tall ladder on your tippy toes, and then you will get yours" Ross said, in a slow, almost evil tone of voice.

Kayley silently got up the ladder, and stood on her toes, as Ross's cock got rock hard!

Ross knew that he had to be gentle. He eased Kayley down on to the bed, kissed her from the head to the toes, and then eased his enlarged cock into her wet pussy, as they both came.

As they were holding each other, Kayley kissed Ross. "Thank You. Ah, we had not done that in about a month" Kayley said.

Ross felt like a heel. "I'm sorry, Kale. I feel terrible. You know that this has never happened to me before. Between the headaches, exhaustion, and the office. I"

"Shut up and dont explain! After 27 years I know when you're going through Hell emotionally and physically, not to make demands" Kayley said, quietly but with a purpose.

The couple fell off to sleep, and had a quiet Sunday.

On Monday, Ross went to OKC. Kayley left for work.

Ross tried to sleep on the flights, but was very riled up, almost feeling out of sync , not having been with Steve and Fritz in person in almost three months

Ross got to the office, and greeted his two partners normally. Papers had to be signed, and things discussed.

Then, two things happened, one of which Ross needed "Like a hole in the head"

The men started discussing the agenda for the next three days,.

Ross received a text from Vic.

"Ross, sorry to bother you. Someone called the office, saying they have a fast road into Canada. What do you want me to do?" Vic's text asked.

"Vic, you know where Iam and what I am doing. Please put them off for a week. If they wont accept that, send me their contact information and I will deal with them" Ross texted back.

Was it possible that Ross would find a new marketing road into Canada to pull RossShell out of its problems, or was it just a false alarm?

That , and how Ross's current trip to OKC would go, would be seen.

Last edited:
Ross and Vic decided that they needed to let go of between 25 percent and one third of RossShell's staff.
Such a large reduction will likely start rumors in the industry that RossShell is doomed.
"Ross, sorry to bother you. Someone called the office, saying they have a fast road into Canada. What do you want me to do?" Vic's text asked.
All of these people seem to be obsessed with Canada. Having been there for a total of about two weeks in my life, I would be happy never to visit Canada again. I guess they hope to make lots of money there.

LOL If I enlarge RossShell too much, you think Ross is overzealous, now that I've cut it, you think that others will think that RossShell is Doomed.

You also forget, Ross wont be down for long. Look at how long and hard he worked to get RossShell back from Tazzio, and then enlarged it too much.

Had Ross kept his initial promise to Kayley about keeping RossShell the initial 50 to 60 percent of what it had been, Ross never would have gotten into this mess.

Maybe, with RossShell now more controlled, and Ross watching it more carefully, Ross can zoom it back to the top on his own again like he used to.

You mentioned Ross being obsessed with Canada. Ross is looking for new marketing sources.

One thing I have not done yet, is to send Ross overseas on trips.

Hint .hint. That might be his next road to turn RossShell around.

You will just have to wait and see.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back