• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What gender do you like to tickle?

What gender do you like to tickle?

• Male

Votes: 74 4.7%
  • Female

Votes: 1,330 84.7%
  • Both

Votes: 153 9.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 14 0.9%

• Total voters
The result points to a huge number of guys on the site. Is that representative of the population who have a tickle fetish, most often male?

I wonder what that implies?

The result points to a huge number of guys on the site. Is that representative of the population who have a tickle fetish, most often male?

It's funny that the post above yours is a woman who prefers tickling women... <3

I dunno. Guys tend to be a lot more communal on the internet about sex than women in a lot of aspects. A lot of it really could just be about how society treats women in general as most fetishes are a result of societal influences.

As far as the question goes, I don't get much of a sexual satisfaction out of being the tickler, so I'm pretty okay tickling both for fun.

Female no doubt...

Feminine curves and softness truly accentuates it all in my opinion.

Tickle all the things.

Males,females,Golems,Otherworldly beings. Trans..Whatever..do it.

I'm mostly a ticklee, but if I were a tickled I'd tickle both genders equally. That way neither masculinist jerks/feminist bitches could under any circumstance call me a sexist.

Golems? Golems are ticklish?? o_O

In my case golem tickling did not go well. remember Shale , the golem from Dragon Age origins? He was all frowns and stony brows up to the point I couldn't take his bitching anymore and decided to tickle him with my icy staff. Me and all the crew actually. He died poor thing.

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back