• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's you're day like when you're not on TMF?

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
My day consists working for Enterprise Rent A Car. I drive all day long all around Arizona and sometimes into California. I take whatever cars are no longer in their rental fleet system and drive them to various auto auctions and car dealerships. Also I get to drive brand new cars to Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. I also listen to music from the 1950's to the 80's and believe it or nor i use a coloring book from Creative Haven to help me relax when my PTSD, depression and anxiety hits me

These days with the epidemic, I've been staying at home with my wife, working remotely from there :rolleyes: Lots of cooking, buying groceries online for a delivery at the door, lots of movies watching, reading and video gaming.

As weird as the situation is, it is not bad, as without the long commute to the office, I've got even more spare time. The hardest part is to concentrate on work while my wife is walking around in her bare feet lol :wub: The only thing that's really annoying is that I miss hanging out at the pub with my friends.

Last edited:
Hmmm monday to Thursday my day is normally work in the day and then gaming and reading manga in the evening (thou now I have my pass to the cinema I might go there after work)

Friday day its work evening is the night with my girlfriend which is normally catching up with tv and just spending time together

Weekend family time

So a bit all rounded for me XD

That's a loaded question lol. It depends upon the day. My work days I get up around 4-5am, get my kids ready and drop them off at school, then I go to work. I'm usually back-to-back with appointments, then I pick up whichever kiddo has an appointment that day, take them, then head home, make supper, help with any homework, then bedtime for them. Then I stay up and study for about 2-3 hours unless I have a paper due.

My non-work days (HA! like that happens) I get up around 5am, same morning routine with the kiddos unless it is a weekend, then I head to the library to study. I come home, try to clean up what I can, do another load of laundry, go pick up the kids and start appointments. Then same evening routine.

Weekends are a crap shoot. If anyone is sick, we stay in and rest. If not, we go somewhere and walk around at least, then play games at home, then it's catch up time for me.

Eh it's ok. I start off things around 6 for a 7ish am job, put in my usual 8 hours, don't really talk to anyone, peruse Instagram/reddit, watch some YouTube, go to the gym a bit, then top off the night making lunch for the next day, playing a few video games into early AM, crash and repeat. I try not to talk with anyone beyond the meaningless hello, and things turn out ok. Weekends I catch up on sleep. Not a whole lot going on, which again, is intentional. Periodically I'll spend an hour or two looking for other jobs to relocate.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back