• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Big Brother is so damn great!

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Once again British TV is graced with the presence of the original fly-on-the wall programme and once again it it making me smile. 6 ladies are in the house this year and they are allways walking around the house in their bare feet. Cable TV carries 24/7 coverage of the BB house and whenever I switch it on one of the lovely gals has her feet propped up, with their gorgeous soles facing the camera. Ah, life is grand.

-------------------
I SERIOUSLY have to get a life!!!

BB--US style...

Our BigB houses tend to be rather tame. I keep hearing that the European version gets a bit racier? Tis true? Q

Re: BB--US style...

qjakal said:
Our BigB houses tend to be rather tame. I keep hearing that the European version gets a bit racier? Tis true? Q

The American version is considerably less tame than the British one. We don't usually have convicted bank robbers in ours.LOL The houses from mainland Europe are considerably "racy" though. All they ever do is shag each other and on one occasion a woman stayed in bed, strumming all day. LOL :D :D :D

BigJim said:
Once again British TV is graced with the presence of the original fly-on-the wall programme and once again it it making me smile. 6 ladies are in the house this year and they are allways walking around the house in their bare feet. Cable TV carries 24/7 coverage of the BB house and whenever I switch it on one of the lovely gals has her feet propped up, with their gorgeous soles facing the camera. Ah, life is grand.

-------------------
I SERIOUSLY have to get a life!!!

that wouldn't be Kate by any chance would it? :devil:

Re: Re: Why Big Brother is so damn great!

whistler said:

that wouldn't be Kate by any chance would it? :devil:

I havn't got a clue mate, I have no memory for names. I didn't mean one girl in particular. Two or three of them are always going around barefoot and just occasionaly they prop em up for me to wan...I mean for me to admire.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back