• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do halos look like condoms......?

From that website:
Atomic warfare has gone out of fashion, so Satan has no choice but to promote condoms. If they looked satanic, people wouldn't sin and use them. But fornication seems almost righteous when any Tom, Dick, or Harry can claim that little halo, if only for a moment. The Bible clearly states that no Christian would use one!

I couldn't resist, I know Jim enjoys these too much to let it pass un-noticed :D

Starving Third World Masses Warned Against Evils of Contraception

SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL—During a visit to the teeming slums of São Paulo Monday, Cardinal Anthony Bevilacqua warned the city's starving masses against the evils of contraception, urging them to "be fruitful and multiply" and do "everything in [their] power" to resist the mortal sin of birth control.

"In Genesis, God commands us to be fruitful and multiply, to fill the Earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish and birds and every other living thing," said Bevilacqua, speaking before more than 200,000 malnourished São Paulo slum dwellers. "It is not for man to decide whether the world should have more babies than it can reasonably support. God will decide whose seed shall find purchase and when."

The gathering, which took place on a muddy hillside crowded with tin-and-tarpaper shacks, was one of many to take place around the world Monday—a day Pope John Paul II declared World Childbirth Day.

"No wonder we are plagued by disease and high infant mortality," said São Paulo father of eight Oranjinho Cruz, speaking from his dilapidated one-room home, which lacks electricity or potable water. "God has been punishing us for trying to prevent the miraculous gift of conception."

In Calcutta, a city where 53 percent of residents are under 18, Catholic missionaries delivered a similar message of love and procreation.

"In this life, there is a right path and a wrong path, and which you take is entirely up to you," said missionary Christopher Halloran, addressing a group of 4,500 villagers crammed into a schoolhouse. "Will you deny God's wisdom by using condoms, or will you shine in the divine light of unprotected sex? The choice is clear."

"God does not want you to choke the rivers of fertile bounty with immoral birth-control pills," continued Halloran, framed by a backdrop of brown, withered crops and skeletal, half-living farm animals. "He wants you to continue expanding your families. If your babies starve, Jesus will forgive them."

The words of Halloran and his fellow missionaries have struck a chord with the impoverished masses of the world.

"We were told we should not use condoms to prevent the spread of HIV," said Luis Ortiz of Bogotá, Colombia. "The man from the Church assured us that the Lord will protect us from disease, provided we are true to His wish that we produce more children than we can possibly care for."

Added Ortiz: "Life in this shantytown is difficult, but our troubles are nothing compared to what we will face in the Lake Of Fire if we try to live within our means and regulate the number of offspring we produce, as Satan teaches."

Though critics have called the Catholic Church's anti-contraception campaign irresponsible and dangerous, particularly in regions where food and medical facilities are scarce, the missionaries remain steadfast in their commitment to fighting the spread of birth control.

"No man-made organization knows God's will," said Atlanta-born missionary Lucas Roberts, 24, handing out Bibles to polio-stricken children in Dhaka, Bangladesh. "His ways are mysterious and noble. All we can do is interpret His words as they appear in the Good Book. And those words clearly state that we have an obligation to shun effective methods of population control."

Responding to critics, Cardinal Bevilacqua said the Catholic Church is not oblivious to the plight of the impoverished, noting that it offers a sanctioned way to postpone the inevitable fruit of God's will.

"For those who want to practice God's natural birth control, there are two options," Bevilacqua said. "You can try abstinence or, if you are married, you can try natural family planning, also known as the rhythm method. This has proven up to 87 percent effective, which is more than suitable for maintaining a reasonable household. So long as no seed is spilled, God will not immediately strike you down."

Bevilacqua also noted that, in cases in which natural family planning fails, unwanted children can be sent to Catholic orphanages, where they will be cared for and groomed to spread word of the punishment awaiting those who impede God's grand biological destiny.

The Onion

No f***ing comment Biggles, no f***ing comment. :disgust:

venray1 said:
Find out here--->http://www.rossetta.com/000607.htm

(dont forget to move your mouse over the pickle)

Ven

Stunning Ray, absoloutley stunning! :D How the hell does a guy have such a wasted life in front of a PC as you and yet still have the most wonderful partner he's ever found? Lucky sod. :blaugh:

BigJim said:
No f***ing comment Biggles, no f***ing comment. :disgust:

Then I'll f***ing comment. I've never understood the Catholic Church's stance on the alleged evil of contraception, among other things. Those who advocate "be fruitful and multiply" might as well be telling the poor that poverty is all right, as long as you have a large family. It's one thing if people choose on their own to have many kids, but to have the church's hierarchy telling its members that they MUST procreate is (or should be) a sin! :sowrong: :mad:

whoa boys... I just posted as a joke, coz I found it on the net and thought it was funny. I didn't mean to start any anti-catholic or anti-religion things here.

Biggles covering my own ass before someone religious with no sense of humour comes in here and starts kicking ass

Biggles of 266 said:
whoa boys... I just posted as a joke, coz I found it on the net and thought it was funny. I didn't mean to start any anti-catholic or anti-religion things here.

Biggles covering my own ass before someone religious with no sense of humour comes in here and starts kicking ass

Sorry, Biggles, I just saw the Onion link, so yes, this is a joke. But my opinion still stands. Just for the record, I'm not against religion, but I do oppose hypocrisy! :)

amk714 said:

Then I'll f***ing comment. I've never understood the Catholic Church's stance on the alleged evil of contraception, among other things. Those who advocate "be fruitful and multiply" might as well be telling the poor that poverty is all right, as long as you have a large family. It's one thing if people choose on their own to have many kids, but to have the church's hierarchy telling its members that they MUST procreate is (or should be) a sin! :sowrong: :mad:

Okay, fair enough mate, I'll comment too. I agree with you 100%. It's a shite, pointless and outdated law. You might just have well have people preaching against sinners because they don't burn their ox on a Sunday as they should do and stone their wife if she shags another bloke. People in certain organisation pick these ridiculous, antiquated half laws out of obscurity and use them for their own purposes. There is no sense to most of what any church preaches because said organisations only exist to keep people under control. When people started realising what a bag of proveable shit religion was and how it had hi-jacked human spirituality for thousands of years they invented conventional science to replace it. I do not see the point for churches. Groups where people celebrate their spirituality yes, definatley! But churches of any kind are hi-jackers who claim that only by following their ridiculous dogma can you avoid the flames of hell. As far as I'm concerned, I can communicate with the Divine without having to go through a 15%'er in a silly dress.

Biggles of 266 said:

No problem mate. You should know by now that I hi-jack threads with impunity. :D

I would like to officially apologise to Venray for hi-jacking his thread, and I would also like to disown any part I may have played in any religious debate.

That last lightning bolt from above was too close for comfort, so I'm not taking any chances...

Biggles of 266 said:
I would like to officially apologise to Venray for hi-jacking his thread, and I would also like to disown any part I may have played in any religious debate.

That last lightning bolt from above was too close for comfort, so I'm not taking any chances...

I was partly to blame too mate, so we'll call it a joint hi-jacking okay? :D And by the way, I paid for that lightening bolt, so next time DON'T JUMP OUT OF THE FRICKIN WAY!!!!!! :blaugh:

Absolutely NO reason to appologise Biggs...I enjoy the many ways a thread goes from start to finish...

Ven

venray1 said:
Absolutely NO reason to appologise Biggs...I enjoy the many ways a thread goes from start to finish...

Ven

If only you were a moderator! :D

Back to topic (sort of): Does this smiley :angel: wear a condom? :blaugh:

amk714 said:

If only you were a moderator! :D

Sod being a mod, make him the Admin when Myriads retires! Ven is a god!!! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

BigJim said:

Sod being a mod, make him the Admin when Myriads retires! Ven is a god!!! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Then BigJim should be a moderator--he's only a few posts behind Ven now! :p

amk714 said:

Then BigJim should be a moderator--he's only a few posts behind Ven now! :p

Now that is a subject I could post a 40,000 word thread on!!! :blaugh: Sadly I don't think it's on the cards. I think I'm too off the wall to be considered safe enough to be a mod around here.

I in no way could EVER have the patience it takes to do the job that our CZAR has to do...nope..couldnt even begin to do it....as for mod..
cant go there either..afraid I would be too opinionated and quick to exile........

Ven

venray1 said:
I in no way could EVER have the patience it takes to do the job that our CZAR has to do...nope..couldnt even begin to do it....as for mod..
cant go there either..afraid I would be too opinionated and quick to exile........

Ven

Don't be so hard on yourself Ray, at least you know how to spell it! :blaugh: (For those who are confused by that comment, Czar can be spelt either C-Z-A-R or T-S-A-R, unlike Myriads mehtod which mixed them both together. :D)

And since when could you not be a mod Ray? You already are over at Paladin's site.

At Paladin's I only Mod my own little corner....Not the same as moderating here with 1000's of users....I would be :confused:

Lol

Ray

Besides that...I would not have NEARLY as much time to "play" with my
pics and anims and such......No, I am very happy to be a member...dont
need any extra work.......

Ray

True mate, very true. Still you have just a big a presence as any mod round here.

Just my smoke and mirrors, mate...It's all an illusion.......
Smoke0Mirrors.jpg

Ven

I think you're getting you mixed up with me Ray. ;)

Nahhh......

No confusion here..I have just been doin' it longer is all...makes it look good.....:devil:

<center>
facewall.gif
</center>

Ray

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back