• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writing/drawing on the feet

I got into a discussion about pen/marker tickling and we started to chat about what kinda things you'd want to write or draw on the lee's feet if you were able to. Being tickled by fingers is bad enough but a pen would be brutal. The fact that I wouldn't be able to see what the person is writing would just add to the torment. So, I was just curious if anyone had something specific they would wanna write on the persons feet if they had the chance to.

Well, if they were your feet I would write things like "I love this." "I fucking love being tickled." "please tickle me." "I'm ticklish" "Yours to play with" all sentence to that affect :) :) also, smiley faces drawn on your toes as well :D

Well, if they were your feet I would write things like "I love this." "I fucking love being tickled." "please tickle me." "I'm ticklish" "Yours to play with" all sentence to that affect :) :) also, smiley faces drawn on your toes as well :D

Would you take pictures when they were all finished and decorated? lol

I find a simple ball point pen works best... it tickles like crazy when you graze it lightly across your soles. But it doesn't actually write... so you have to go back across a little harder, and maybe even again to get the ink out!

As for what I'd write: something she wouldn't like.... In your case, TiickleNiicole - like the others, I'd write "Go Steelers" --- then realize the error, and be forced to clean it off: warm soap/water, toothbrush, the whole nine :bubble:

I'd use a pen that doesn't work and pretend to write stuff... then when they look and say "you didn't even write anything!" I'd be like... "Oh? here let me try THIS pen then..." and start all over again hahaha

Niicole,

What I would do is draw a little smiley face on all of your toes and write as small as I could tickle tickle from the area just under your toes to your heals on both feet scrub off the ink and go again :clap: and by the way i like your profile pic you are very attractive

The really tough part comes when you have to scrub all that ink off:)

eeeeeeeeeeeeevil.... but also part of the fun ;)

I'd use a pen that doesn't work and pretend to write stuff... then when they look and say "you didn't even write anything!" I'd be like... "Oh? here let me try THIS pen then..." and start all over again hahaha

hey! that's a good idea!!! :)

'yours to play with' ... i like that :) When we've done it in the past it's been over a sports bet- typically while he's deployed- and the loser has to write whatever the winner chooses (typically centered around winners team). I have to say I like the idea of doing this together... has possibilities :)

I dated a guy in high school for 3 years, I would write on his feet and scrub the ink off with a toothbrush...drove him crazy =P I usually just wrote "I love you" in big letters with designs around it.

A girl (who, incidentally, didn't know I was into tickling or feet) told me a story about how one time she was riding on a bus and a family friend (dad's friend, I think) started doing this game where he would write something on her foot and she had to try to guess what he was writing. She said she was just screaming, laughing and squirming the whole time.

Also, my ex-gf had "fallen arches" as she called them - I think it's basically the same as flat feet, and had some pain in them, so had to go to the doctor for that. The doctor, for some reason, had to draw lines down her entire foot with a pen to make some measurements. She said it tickled an incredible amount and it took all her will power not to pull away. She gripped onto the table where she was lying with both hands, and made lots of faces. Her mom (I love this part) was sitting in the office with them, and said, "She's really ticklish."

I'd write 'I Love' on one foot, and 'London' on the other, lol. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back