• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Diva Barefoot/tickling pictures!

Which WWE Diva do you most want to see barefoot and/or tickled?

• Stacey Keibler

Votes: 36 41.9%
  • Trish Stratus

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • Lita

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Victoria

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Tori Wilson

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Sable

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Dawn Marie

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Miss Jackie

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Stephanie McMahon

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Any other Diva not mentioned (post please)

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
LOL! Hope you didn't get your hopes up people, this is, again, another poll. But the good news is my interest in drawing some of the divas has resurfaced.

This poll will allow you to vote for the diva you most want to see barefoot and/or tickled.

While posting a response wasn't a prerequiste of sorts with my other polls, it is pretty much one for this poll, simply because I feel a simple vote with no post to support isn't enough of a reason when you are talking about real life people, as opposed to fictional ones.

If you want Trish Stratus, tell me how and why. If you want Lita, etc, tell me why. I feel such discriptiveness will not only make the actual picture easier to concieve and put to paper, but it will be more in tune with what was wanted in the first place.

Get to voting! ^^

Also, forgot to mention, I've made this a multiple choice poll. So, you can vote for more than one contestant. I want to see how close this one will be because of it. :D

I imagine already that Stephanie will probably win. Women of authority and power tend to be easy targets for such things. It would also appear that in past circumstances, she was favored by quite a few people. It should be interesting to see if thats still true. ;)

P.S- While votes that are not supported by a post still count, they are not in the spirit of what this thread is about. I'd like for some ammount of discussion to be had, in addition to the voting process. :)

I'll start this poll off with a vote for Lita. While I'm rather fond of Stacy, theres something about Lita's appearance and personality that would make her desirable to draw. :)

Last edited:
I'm voting for Lita because she is hot. Also, I wasn't aware you liked wrestling, man.

Funny, whenever theres a topic about it, I usually reply. I guess you just didn't see any of it. But yes, I am a fan. I've liked it since I was a kid. I'm well aware it's choreographed, but the wrestling itself is real, as is the pain. And the superstars train for years to aqquire the talent they have. I'm almost always impressed by their displays.

I also like the plotlines and stories, sometimes. It helps.

Strange, I had it where you can vote multiple times, but it won't let me. I guess you were only ever able to do it the first time you voted. Oh well. I was going to vote for Stephanie and Stacy too, but they are already taken care of it seems.:D

If anyone has any comments, questions or concerns about said pictures feel free to ask. I'll be back later to see how the votes are doing again.

I'm personally voting for Stacey Keibler because she's one of the only women in wrestling who manage to capture my interest.

I'm also a wrestling fan ^^. Have you read Ric Flair's book yet Celtic? If so what did you think of it?

Also if I had of noticed this was multiple choice BEFORE I hit vote then I would have also slapped a vote in ‘Other’ and asked for Gail Kim too. Similar reasoning as that for Stacy.

I was going to buy it, but I'm paranoid and therefore didn't like what he said about Bret Hart, and Mick Foley, who I like.

@ quesecotil- Yeah, she's also the most NATURAL girl too, she's ALL real! And I just love her girl next door, school girl cutey look. And, she's got legs that won't quit! :D

As for the Nature Boy and his book, no, I haven't actually read it. I want to though. He seems like an interesting man with an interesting story to tell.

If its still available, I want to read Rowdy Roddy Piper's autobiography as well.

@ kane2k4- Everyone has their own take on the business and the people who work for it. Its not necessarily true, but its not necessarily false either. For example, alot of people in the inner circles of the business, especially the veterans, retired and not, feel Vince McMahon is an all around asshole. There are people that will say thats not true, and people that will agree completely with it.

I guess it really does matter on your point of view,who you talk to, and how your personal relationship with that person in question was. And since we are merely spectators to all of this, we can only assume that what they tell us in books and in public and in private, is true or at least heavily supported in some way, shape, or form. At least for them.

@ everyone- Well, well, it seems my girl Stacy is winning, and with force! Stephanie isn't far behind though. Very interesting. ^__^

Last edited:
Bump, and worth it! Stacy is winning by a whopping 15 votes thus far, leaving the other Divas eating her dust!

Well if we're going to bump we might as well put some meaning behind it :p

SummerSlam is just around the corner and I'm quite looking forward to it. The question I pose is simply, for each of the matches who is your pick? Just as a quick recap here is the match card so far:

World Heavyweight Championship (Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit)
WWE Championship (Undertaker vs JBL)
Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle
Intercontinental Championship (Chris Jericho vs Batista vs Edge)
Till Death Do Us Part Match (Matt Hardy vs Kane)
Triple H vs. Eugene
U.S. Championship (Cena vs Booker T)

Here are my picks:

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton

WWE Championship
JBL

Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle

Intercontinental Championship
Chris Jericho

Till Death Do Us Part Match
Matt Hardy

Triple H vs. Eugene
Triple H

U.S. Championship
Booker T

I always put meaning behind my bumps, not that they happen often. I've noticed I've only had to start doing that recently, now that I have multiple threads going on. I don't simply say just "bump", as that could lead people to believe I just want want my thread on top, when in reality its more about it having more exposure because it was prematurely bumped down. I suspect it is like this for most of us.

Anyways, to answer your question, I'm going to list who SHOULD win first, and then who probably WILL win second. Both will have reasons.

-------

Who SHOULD win

World Heavyweight Championship- Chris Benoit (because he's better all around)

WWE Championship- The Undertaker (because he's better all around)

Intercontinental Championship- Jericho (because he has needed momentum, he's poised for another title reign)

"Till Death Do Us Part"- Kane (because he's stronger and for plot reasons)

Triple H v.s Eugene- Triple H (pretty much a no brainer)

U.S Championship- John Cena (he didn't technically lose it, and makes a better champion than Booker T)

-------

Who WILL win

World Heavyweight Championship- Chris Benoit (same as above)

WWE Championship- JBL (outside interferance by Orlando Jordan, Taker may still win however, but it I were to judge this from a technical standpoint, which I am, JBL has the upper hand if Jordan gets involved. Also may end in a disqualification.)

Intercontinental Championship- Batista (while Jericho and Edge are fighting eachother, Batista will take one of them out while the other is down, to score the win, and the gold.)

"Till Death Do Us Part"- Matt Hardy (simply because its easier for the audiance to see him with Lita than Kane. The 'good guy' has to win, basically. And if no one is sure whether it's Kane's or Matt's baby then having Matt win will make the victory more momentenous. If Matt loses, theres still a chance he's the baby's father, but he and Lita will have to feud with Kane further to get that inevitable divorce. Though it would have been interesting to see Kane with Lita. I wasn't watching RAW when this all happened. From what I gather Lita is pregnant with Kane's supposed child? How did that happen? Curious.)

Triple H v.s Eugene- Eugene (outside interferance by any number of people, otherwise Triple H would have naturally won. This is just a screw-job match, plan and simple. And Triple H is my favorite wrestler next to the Undertaker and Cactus Jack, so I ain't down with that! :mad: )

U.S Championship- Booker T (via disqualification)

Last edited:
I agree with all of your 'who should win' picks and for the most part we've both picked the same for 'who will win' :p

As for Lita possibly carrying Kane's baby, that's because Kane continually beat up Matt week after week until Lita agreed to do 'something' which was later revealed to be sleep with him. She did it to protect Matt but he wasn't happy. It was only this week that they're back together properly.

To be honest I would love to see Batista walk away with the IC title because I really enjoy watching him wrestle. He seems to just make me enjoy a match like Kane automatically does. I think Randy might win because they have been pushing him pretty hard even though his IC title run came to an end recently.

"You said it was over!"- Lita

"Oh, its over. Its all over!"- Kane

So thats what they meant by that. I sort of assumed that, since what would Kane want from Lita otherwise? Kane may be a maniac, but he's not stupid! Any of the wrestlers would want Lita! :D

The only other things it could have been was Lita being his manager or agent, sort of how Tori was for Kane way back when. It would have been either that, or she would have been his tool going around and making sure he wins his matches, or maybe even wrestle alongside him. In some ways that would have been better.

Its good to see we agree on the possible results. :)

@ everyone else-

Stephanie is catching up to Stacy! Do you all want to see her instead? If so, vote, vote, vote, and she'll beat Stacy! Stephanie started off with the most votes, maybe she'll end with the most. Its entirely up to you all. Or maybe there will be an upset here and someone unexpected will win!

Well, Celtic, one of your predictions came true, as JBL did beat Taker by DQ. The crowd seemed to be dead for most of the show.

Yeah, I had a feeling it would end that way. Doesn't it have to? Theres no way JBL could have beat the Undetaker fair and square.

Its like that for just about every undeserving champion the business has ever had. Either they eventually earned people's respect or they just cheated to keep what they had.

In this case, we have a champion thats willing to do anything to keep that belt. How then can anyone take it away from him? (Unless Linda or perhaps even Vince get involved and make an executive decision , hey, its happened before.)

Disqualifactions should be done away with at PPVs or main eventers upon which alot is on the line. Its just an easy tool to cheat. Although having no DQ means outside interferance is legal, cheating is legal, etc, it might have ended the same way.

Either way, I'm not upset, as I knew this would happen. Taker will most likely leave the business after he's regained the title. Thats how I see him going out.

Now, regarding the poll-

It seems Trish and Lita are tied, with Stephanie beating these two out. Still though, Stacy maintains a strong lead. Can this lead be broken?

I've decided to give this poll the rest of the week to find that out. Your votes count more now than ever people, and if you want someone inparticular to win, and its not Stacy or Stephanie, vote. Its still possible for that candidate.

As far as Kane having been better with his mask on, technically its true as far as performance was concerned. He had a bad win/loss ratio though. He seems more agressive now, but less coordinated then before. Anything he does now is up in the air, as are his victories and losses.

So who won, him or Matt?

Of course he won. :p

So, is Lita to going convieniently become un-pregnant, or is she going to have an abortion/miscarriage to explain the loss? :rolleyes: Not that its funny when that happens, but it would be awefully convienient, now wouldn't it?

She's not literally pregnant is she? And if she is, its not Kane's child, right?

Some storylines are sometimes difficult to figure out. So, Lita probably could be, but McMahon would do something mean.

She's probably pregnant by her boyfriend, fiance, or husband, and since she would be filling out noticably, it works towards McMahons best interests to make a storyline arching around Lita's pregnancy, and when its time to leave, she can leave without incident or questions.

Its like on the X-Files, when Gillian Anderson was pregnant. They had to arch the storyline to fit with her term, and so when she had to leave, the storyline could accomidate her absense and her return.

Its easy to assume its the same for Lita, or Amy, rather.

Thats IF she is pregnant. The WWF/WWE has cooked up some pretty elaborate plot twists just to get the audiance hooked and watching, even if it was all a farse or an inappropriate one at that.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back