• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanta play? */f (nylon)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
***this is a fanatsy story in which participation is encouraged only two ground rules. 1) keep sex out for now. 2) no clothing removal unless I initiate it. Otherwise lets play****

It a friday nite and another great house party. I am not sure why I came except that I am friends with Sara who owns the house. Shes off with guests. I am not much of a social person so I usually find a corner and be quiet.

In my typical house party attire tonite. A blue botton up blouse, with a black tank top underneath, Tight blue jeans, tan nylons and black high heels 2 inch.

I immediately kick off the heels and set the on the side of the couch by the wall. I nomally do as I hate shoes. I love going in socks or nylons or both shoes are always a hassel. I play with my necklace as I look around. I sit with my legs under me but my feet teasingly sticking out and wiggling and flexing or curling. I am a huge foot tease and flirt....amazing since I am shy but I guess its comfortable.

I brush back and twirl my blond hair in my fingers. I flash a smile as I see you walk past and playfully adjust my nylons on my red painted toes. Giving a good show for a potential foot man or girl. Any attention is welcomed.

hey sexy, it must feel lonley over here all by yourself, want to come with me to the bedroom upstairs? You can keep me company?

***this is a fanatsy story in which participation is encouraged only two ground rules. 1) keep sex out for now. 2) no clothing removal unless I initiate it. Otherwise lets play****

It a friday nite and another great house party. I am not sure why I came except that I am friends with Sara who owns the house. Shes off with guests. I am not much of a social person so I usually find a corner and be quiet.

In my typical house party attire tonite. A blue botton up blouse, with a black tank top underneath, Tight blue jeans, tan nylons and black high heels 2 inch.

I immediately kick off the heels and set the on the side of the couch by the wall. I nomally do as I hate shoes. I love going in socks or nylons or both shoes are always a hassel. I play with my necklace as I look around. I sit with my legs under me but my feet teasingly sticking out and wiggling and flexing or curling. I am a huge foot tease and flirt....amazing since I am shy but I guess its comfortable.

I brush back and twirl my blond hair in my fingers. I flash a smile as I see you walk past and playfully adjust my nylons on my red painted toes. Giving a good show for a potential foot man or girl. Any attention is welcomed.

I am at the same party and I don't know too many people either. I am sitting on a couch across the room from you. I noticed you coming in and found you very attractive. I very much appreciate the way you are dressed, casual yet sexy in a very tasteful way.

What's really catching my attention his when you remove your shoes. I thought I had noticed nylons but now the view is so exciting. Your posture, you feet teasing, I can't take my eyes off of you. All of a sudden I realize I am staring and don't want to embarass you nor look like being annoying. I want to make contact with you and chat but not sure how do behave....
To be continued

offer 1

hey sexy, it must feel lonley over here all by yourself, want to come with me to the bedroom upstairs? You can keep me company?

Tell you what I'll hook up with you later not to worry. I have an idea.

Offer 2

I am at the same party and I don't know too many people either. I am sitting on a couch across the room from you. I noticed you coming in and found you very attractive. I very much appreciate the way you are dressed, casual yet sexy in a very tasteful way.

What's really catching my attention his when you remove your shoes. I thought I had noticed nylons but now the view is so exciting. Your posture, you feet teasing, I can't take my eyes off of you. All of a sudden I realize I am staring and don't want to embarass you nor look like being annoying. I want to make contact with you and chat but not sure how do behave....
To be continued

I thought I noticed you. So I wiggle my feet and play with them covering one with the other and switching views every few minutes to keep you intrested. I pat the couch next to my feet and motion with my hand for you to come and join me. I try to give you a reassuring smile and wink.

haha yesss, ok thanks a lot, aim, chatroom or here, where ever u want

I thought I noticed you. So I wiggle my feet and play with them covering one with the other and switching views every few minutes to keep you intrested. I pat the couch next to my feet and motion with my hand for you to come and join me. I try to give you a reassuring smile and wink.

You certainly kept my attention. I can't keep my eyys off of your feet and the rest of youas well. I al almost hypnotized to the point that it takes me a minute to realize you are inviting me to sit beside you. I gather my courage and walk towards you.
``Hi, my name is Paul, may I sit with you``

You certainly kept my attention. I can't keep my eyys off of your feet and the rest of youas well. I al almost hypnotized to the point that it takes me a minute to realize you are inviting me to sit beside you. I gather my courage and walk towards you.
``Hi, my name is Paul, may I sit with you``

"Sure I am Candi, Nice to meet you Paul. I hope you don't mind my feet next to you. I promise they don't smell. It just feels comfortable to tuck them by my butt plus it drives some wild I guess. Not sure why but guess it does."

You notice I have my left foot covered by the right foot but there is a great view of my right nylon covered sole. The tan nylon is tightly on my foot. You also notice my foot is very well kept with my arch relaxed.

"Sure I am Candi, Nice to meet you Paul. I hope you don't mind my feet next to you. I promise they don't smell. It just feels comfortable to tuck them by my butt plus it drives some wild I guess. Not sure why but guess it does."

You notice I have my left foot covered by the right foot but there is a great view of my right nylon covered sole. The tan nylon is tightly on my foot. You also notice my foot is very well kept with my arch relaxed.

Nice to meet you Candy (big smile on my face, happy to talk to you and still a little embarassed because you are so beautyful). I certainly don'y mind your feet ( now that you mentioned that I can look at them closely without pertending not to). They are very sexy I might add. Funny you should mention they drive wild because I can't help asking myself if they are ticklish? ( I can't believe I just said that!!!) Oh excuse me for being so familiar.

Nice to meet you Candy (big smile on my face, happy to talk to you and still a little embarassed because you are so beautyful). I certainly don'y mind your feet ( now that you mentioned that I can look at them closely without pertending not to). They are very sexy I might add. Funny you should mention they drive wild because I can't help asking myself if they are ticklish? ( I can't believe I just said that!!!) Oh excuse me for being so familiar.

Its ok. I like forward men. I find honesty very important. (trying to ease your mind) As for being ticklish (my eyes show fear) I am not sure it has been to long. I guess you can try it and find out. Just go easy if I am. Besides they are going to be playing twister soon (I wink seductively)

(I set my feet side by side with my legs on the side. You get a great view of both feet.)

Its ok. I like forward men. I find honesty very important. (trying to ease your mind) As for being ticklish (my eyes show fear) I am not sure it has been to long. I guess you can try it and find out. Just go easy if I am. Besides they are going to be playing twister soon (I wink seductively)

(I set my feet side by side with my legs on the side. You get a great view of both feet.)
(WOW, I can't believe this is happening. The view of both your feet so close to me is overwellming. But you actally asking to be tickled is such a turn on uuhhmmm) Well if you insist, I must admit I would love to find out how ticklish you are :) I would love to play twister with you. (I gently reach out to one foot and start tracing my fingers gently on your soles. They feel so soft. I have to restrain myself from grabbing your legs and tickle you hard) So, how does it feel? Would you like some more?

(WOW, I can't believe this is happening. The view of both your feet so close to me is overwellming. But you actally asking to be tickled is such a turn on uuhhmmm) Well if you insist, I must admit I would love to find out how ticklish you are :) I would love to play twister with you. (I gently reach out to one foot and start tracing my fingers gently on your soles. They feel so soft. I have to restrain myself from grabbing your legs and tickle you hard) So, how does it feel? Would you like some more?

(I let out a eeeeep! and cover my mouth my feet quickly get hidden on the opposite side of the couch) It tickled like crazy. Worse then I remember... I think it would be fun to play twister not only so I get tickled but to see who else we can get. Last time it was one huge tickle fight. I lost but I think it was because I was A) full of beer and B) needed to pee. But I did manage to get one other girl to nearly have an accident by tickling her nyloned soles.

Lets go play...OH and I want more later. (wink) Your gentleness is very welcomed I like it easy and playful.

(I let out a eeeeep! and cover my mouth my feet quickly get hidden on the opposite side of the couch) It tickled like crazy. Worse then I remember... I think it would be fun to play twister not only so I get tickled but to see who else we can get. Last time it was one huge tickle fight. I lost but I think it was because I was A) full of beer and B) needed to pee. But I did manage to get one other girl to nearly have an accident by tickling her nyloned soles.

Lets go play...OH and I want more later. (wink) Your gentleness is very welcomed I like it easy and playful.
Sorry if that tickled you too much. It was not my intention to cause discomfort. I must admit I did enjoy it (mixture of shame and happy look on my face)!! This versionof twister sounds like lots of fun. I'll tell you what. If you let me tickle you again later I promise not to tickle you during twister. Deal? ( I am so excited at the idea of tickling your feet again that I am starting to feel more at ease with you)

Sorry if that tickled you too much. It was not my intention to cause discomfort. I must admit I did enjoy it (mixture of shame and happy look on my face)!! This versionof twister sounds like lots of fun. I'll tell you what. If you let me tickle you again later I promise not to tickle you during twister. Deal? ( I am so excited at the idea of tickling your feet again that I am starting to feel more at ease with you)

(I shyly smile and giggle) It's ok it just caught me off guard. I am very playful once I know a person. I guess we have an answer it appears I am still ticklish. I think your sweet so sure we can make that deal. I actually have a cute idea in mind. First lets go find the twister game.

(I lean over the end of the couch to retrieve my shoes giving you an awesome view of the soles of both feet...I purposely take my time to see if you take the shot....)

(I shyly smile and giggle) It's ok it just caught me off guard. I am very playful once I know a person. I guess we have an answer it appears I am still ticklish. I think your sweet so sure we can make that deal. I actually have a cute idea in mind. First lets go find the twister game.

(I lean over the end of the couch to retrieve my shoes giving you an awesome view of the soles of both feet...I purposely take my time to see if you take the shot....)
(I certanly take the shot and enjoy and appreciate every thing I see) Deal then, I agree lets go win this game. Need help with your shoes, or are you afraid it might tickle if I put them on ah ah ah... Is this a team game or individual?

(I certainly take the shot and apprecaite en enjoy the view very much uuhhmmmm) Would you like me to help you with the shoes? Or maybe you are afraid it might tickle you again if I put them on ahahah. Deal then, lets find the twister game. Is it a team game or individual? Can't wait to stretch a little ( and get to see you and your feet in all sorts of interesting positions)

(I certainly take the shot and apprecaite en enjoy the view very much uuhhmmmm) Would you like me to help you with the shoes? Or maybe you are afraid it might tickle you again if I put them on ahahah. Deal then, lets find the twister game. Is it a team game or individual? Can't wait to stretch a little ( and get to see you and your feet in all sorts of interesting positions)

Actually thats why I dangled my body off the couch was to get you to tickle my helpless feet. Last time I did that OMG is it embarassing. My nephew got my most ticklish spots of both feet and had me hysterically laughing. I feel over onto the floor. It wasn't even that ticklish I think it was that he caught me by suprise and got lucky with where he chose to tickle me.

(we walk over to the games area but its pretty lame...no one is playing twister but I smile real big) Hey lets invent a tickling game just you and me? Or if your a ler and (gulp) I am a lee. Its gonna be me laughing like crazy I have a feeling. Only one rule....Please don't remove any clothing of mine. Lets just have some innocent fun for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually thats why I dangled my body off the couch was to get you to tickle my helpless feet. Last time I did that OMG is it embarassing. My nephew got my most ticklish spots of both feet and had me hysterically laughing. I feel over onto the floor. It wasn't even that ticklish I think it was that he caught me by suprise and got lucky with where he chose to tickle me.

(we walk over to the games area but its pretty lame...no one is playing twister but I smile real big) Hey lets invent a tickling game just you and me? Or if your a ler and (gulp) I am a lee. Its gonna be me laughing like crazy I have a feeling. Only one rule....Please don't remove any clothing of mine. Lets just have some innocent fun for now.
I love your idea. I am definitivaly a ler, we are a fit in heaven :) Let me think here for a secon howe we could play this out.)Thinking fo r a sec, Imy mind is reacing) I KNOW!!! Lets play a modified version of Trivail pursuit. A tickling version ah ah ah. I willask you some questions worth a certain number of points. These points will actually be seconds. If you answer is right you have free seconds in the bank. If it is wrong, you get to be tickled for the for the number of seconds the question is worth. Are you up to it? (I am so excited that I can hardly think straight) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your idea. I am definitivaly a ler, we are a fit in heaven :) Let me think here for a secon howe we could play this out.)Thinking fo r a sec, Imy mind is reacing) I KNOW!!! Lets play a modified version of Trivail pursuit. A tickling version ah ah ah. I willask you some questions worth a certain number of points. These points will actually be seconds. If you answer is right you have free seconds in the bank. If it is wrong, you get to be tickled for the for the number of seconds the question is worth. Are you up to it? (I am so excited that I can hardly think straight) :)

Sounds intresting. But how about a truth or dare tickle game. If thats ok I am not very good at trivia and this way I atleast get a chance to breathe (wink) I'll even give you a dream truth and dare as a bonus.

My truth is.....my arches are super ticklish with nylons.

My dare.....I dare you to tickle my right foot for 1 minute and it can be using the spot in the truth....(oops can't believe I said that)

Fine with me, I like htis even better (evil grin on my face).
I will take the dare, may I ?(indicating that I want to grab your right foot)
(I din't really wait for an answer and I do grab it, put it under my left arm, pinning it to my side, and use my right hand to tickle your sole)
Ready, the 1 minute count down begins! gili gili
(I start by tracing my nails slowly on your sole, up and down, teasingly)
10 secs gone, 50 to go, will you make it?
(I intensify the tickling a little)
20 secs done, 40 to go, still oK?

Fine with me, I like htis even better (evil grin on my face).
I will take the dare, may I ?(indicating that I want to grab your right foot)
(I din't really wait for an answer and I do grab it, put it under my left arm, pinning it to my side, and use my right hand to tickle your sole)
Ready, the 1 minute count down begins! gili gili
(I start by tracing my nails slowly on your sole, up and down, teasingly)
10 secs gone, 50 to go, will you make it?
(I intensify the tickling a little)
20 secs done, 40 to go, still oK?

(I do fairly well to my suprise. The 10 sec I squirm and my foot twitches, 20 sec and my foot starts kicking harder, 40 my eyes close tight and I grit my teeth snickering and straining not to laugh it isn't working very well.)

(at 53 seconds I lose it) hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. (my foot is wiggling hard and I am just weak from laughter. I beg for mercy)

Oh, that's too bad, begging for mercy ( I was so hoping you would not make it and I thought you would at one point. I had to use all my tickling abilities to make you crack)
Well well, you did not make the 60 secs. What is the associated punishment to that (I can only imagine tickling you even more)
Or should we try again maybe? You tell me (brushing my nails again just teasing on your nylon clad sole!) ah ah ah

Oh, that's too bad, begging for mercy ( I was so hoping you would not make it and I thought you would at one point. I had to use all my tickling abilities to make you crack)
Well well, you did not make the 60 secs. What is the associated punishment to that (I can only imagine tickling you even more)
Or should we try again maybe? You tell me (brushing my nails again just teasing on your nylon clad sole!) ah ah ah

NOOOOAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (I try everything I can think of to get my foot away from you and then sit down on them so you can't see or find them. Catching my breath is next.) Ok.....How about this somewhere between hips and neck is another massive ticklish spot. If you find it you can tickle it for 1 minute. You can get hints or you can try on your own but only 3 chances if you try on your own. I'll even thow in an incentive. You find it in 2 or less I will let you (gulp) do that plus a minute on both feet at thier worst spot. I could be giving the store away but this is fun.

NOOOOAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (I try everything I can think of to get my foot away from you and then sit down on them so you can't see or find them. Catching my breath is next.) Ok.....How about this somewhere between hips and neck is another massive ticklish spot. If you find it you can tickle it for 1 minute. You can get hints or you can try on your own but only 3 chances if you try on your own. I'll even thow in an incentive. You find it in 2 or less I will let you (gulp) do that plus a minute on both feet at thier worst spot. I could be giving the store away but this is fun.
Well well, this offer demands reflexion! (pretending to think but my mind is already made up) I want to tickle those feet of yours again. Hiding them under you makes them even more attractive and yourself sexier I might add!
I will try on my own, without a hint. Believe me, get ready for a good three minutes of tickling.
Can I start now? My first pick is your underharms and I can't wait to try it.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back