• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wanta play? */f (nylon)

Well well, this offer demands reflexion! (pretending to think but my mind is already made up) I want to tickle those feet of yours again. Hiding them under you makes them even more attractive and yourself sexier I might add!
I will try on my own, without a hint. Believe me, get ready for a good three minutes of tickling.
Can I start now? My first pick is your underharms and I can't wait to try it.

Ok. (I lift up my arms and let you have your way. As you tickle me there I do soft quiet giggles and shiver. I am ticklish there its ovious but not the place your looking for aww good try though.) I can tell your an experienced tickler I am gonna be in trouble. I think I am in for 3 minutes of torture if your thinking what I am.

Ok. (I lift up my arms and let you have your way. As you tickle me there I do soft quiet giggles and shiver. I am ticklish there its ovious but not the place your looking for aww good try though.) I can tell your an experienced tickler I am gonna be in trouble. I think I am in for 3 minutes of torture if your thinking what I am.
Uhhmmmm. I am surprised. I usually hit right the first time. you are right about the fact that I am an experienced tickler and without being pretentious you are in for a good three minutes. Well now, I only have one more chance. ( I really want to hit it right this time and make you go crazy and collect my rewrad. Can't wait to tickle both your feet)
I think I know. Leave your arms up still. ( I place myself in front of you, placing my hands just above your hips, thumbs towards your stomach and start to tickle you )
SO how does that feel ah ah ah

Uhhmmmm. I am surprised. I usually hit right the first time. you are right about the fact that I am an experienced tickler and without being pretentious you are in for a good three minutes. Well now, I only have one more chance. ( I really want to hit it right this time and make you go crazy and collect my rewrad. Can't wait to tickle both your feet)
I think I know. Leave your arms up still. ( I place myself in front of you, placing my hands just above your hips, thumbs towards your stomach and start to tickle you )
SO how does that feel ah ah ah

It wont hmmmm woorkkka hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha ( totally lose control laughing hysterically and trying to cover up my stomach. I manage to tuck myself into a ball to protect my stomach but realize my feet are now vulnerable to attck. I give you a scared look.)

AH AH AH GOT YOU
(evil grin on my face)
Well well, you are mine to tickle now! I may have a proposition for you!:)
( I am going away until Sunday, I will let you think about this while I am away.
I love this story with you by the way)

AH AH AH GOT YOU
(evil grin on my face)
Well well, you are mine to tickle now! I may have a proposition for you!:)
( I am going away until Sunday, I will let you think about this while I am away.
I love this story with you by the way)

I will consider any proposition that you offer.

I will consider any proposition that you offer.
(I grab your feet quickly under my right arm and start to tickle both of them mercilessely for a few seconds. I love the the sensation of your soles and your squirming fighting back. Than I suddenly stop but do not loosen my grip on your ankles)
Here is the deal. This could go on as agreed, NON STOP for two minutes and aonther minute on the good spot OR..... you allow me to tie you up and I will tickle you only 45 secs per foot, 15 secs at a time with 15 secs breaks. (I quickly tickle you again, to help you decide)
So what will it be? You have 15 secs to decide or I go as planned ah ah ah

(I grab your feet quickly under my right arm and start to tickle both of them mercilessely for a few seconds. I love the the sensation of your soles and your squirming fighting back. Than I suddenly stop but do not loosen my grip on your ankles)
Here is the deal. This could go on as agreed, NON STOP for two minutes and aonther minute on the good spot OR..... you allow me to tie you up and I will tickle you only 45 secs per foot, 15 secs at a time with 15 secs breaks. (I quickly tickle you again, to help you decide)
So what will it be? You have 15 secs to decide or I go as planned ah ah ah

(I thrash and laugh like crazy..) AAAAHHahaha Alright, alright, (Catching breath) I hate being tied up so I guess I'll be tough and take the three minutes of torture....(pouting like a little girl) or you can sit on my legs pinning them down and tickle the hell out of my feet and then do the bad spot. Your call. Then I have a special game for you to play.

OK, its your call, feet first then (evil look on my face, staring at your feet). i do have a little change of plan though. (I grab you quickly by the waist and flip you on your stomach. I also quickly turn around and sit on your back with my kness bent. this way I can keep your arms on your sides, pinning you down) I guess now I can eally tickle your feet. (grabbing your ankles I force your legs to bend and bring your soles to my chest)
UUHHMM such lovely feet, this is going to be a marvelous 2 mins. GO
(I tickle your soles mercillessaly, up and down, behind your toes, on top of your feet)
I love it, how about you? Time feels like its flying to me!!

OK, its your call, feet first then (evil look on my face, staring at your feet). i do have a little change of plan though. (I grab you quickly by the waist and flip you on your stomach. I also quickly turn around and sit on your back with my kness bent. this way I can keep your arms on your sides, pinning you down) I guess now I can eally tickle your feet. (grabbing your ankles I force your legs to bend and bring your soles to my chest)
UUHHMM such lovely feet, this is going to be a marvelous 2 mins. GO
(I tickle your soles mercillessaly, up and down, behind your toes, on top of your feet)
I love it, how about you? Time feels like its flying to me!!

(At the end of the two minutes I am weak from laughter and the thrashing about trying to protect my helpless feet. I try to look cute hope it works.) Ok I need to recover lets go for a walk and get something to drink then I have a little play idea of my own.

Sure thing. Do you need some help getting up?
Yu are really a fair player. I hope I was not too rough on you. I certainly appreciated every second of it, but I must admit I now feel a liitle bad about it. Came I make this up to you somehow?
Can't wait to hear about this new game of yours.

Sure thing. Do you need some help getting up?
Yu are really a fair player. I hope I was not too rough on you. I certainly appreciated every second of it, but I must admit I now feel a liitle bad about it. Came I make this up to you somehow?
Can't wait to hear about this new game of yours.

(I let you help me up and we walk to the drink area. I get us a drink and then go outside on the patio then onto the beach. We find a nice comfy spot and sit down) Ok you can bury my calf's and leave my helpless feet sticking out. Then take the stick, feather and anything else you find and lets see what tickles most. My pick is the feather but I once had a sneaky friend tickle my feet with a stick at a park. I also know that a blade of grass or a flower (long story about the flower but cute) I'll tell you if you want. So its up to you or I can just lay down on my stomach look up at the stars and you just talk and tease and tickle my feet as much as you want.

(I let you help me up and we walk to the drink area. I get us a drink and then go outside on the patio then onto the beach. We find a nice comfy spot and sit down) Ok you can bury my calf's and leave my helpless feet sticking out. Then take the stick, feather and anything else you find and lets see what tickles most. My pick is the feather but I once had a sneaky friend tickle my feet with a stick at a park. I also know that a blade of grass or a flower (long story about the flower but cute) I'll tell you if you want. So its up to you or I can just lay down on my stomach look up at the stars and you just talk and tease and tickle my feet as much as you want.
You are an angel you know. What a choice your are giving me.
Is it OK if we went with the gentle tickling and talking. I could slowly massage your feet and very gently tickle them, not to make you laugh, while we talk and get to know each other a little better.
(I gently take yur left foot on my lap and start to massage it gently, stretching it, rubing it, sometimes sowly tracing the tip of my fingers all over it)
Hope it feels good?
I have often dreamed of a girl like you. Nice, beautiful, palyfull and not complicated. I am surprised that I nice girl liek you is all alone.
I'm sorry if I'm too nosy. But I really appreciate your company. Just tell me when your other foot is ready.

You are an angel you know. What a choice your are giving me.
Is it OK if we went with the gentle tickling and talking. I could slowly massage your feet and very gently tickle them, not to make you laugh, while we talk and get to know each other a little better.
(I gently take yur left foot on my lap and start to massage it gently, stretching it, rubing it, sometimes sowly tracing the tip of my fingers all over it)
Hope it feels good?
I have often dreamed of a girl like you. Nice, beautiful, palyfull and not complicated. I am surprised that I nice girl liek you is all alone.
I'm sorry if I'm too nosy. But I really appreciate your company. Just tell me when your other foot is ready.

(I smile and occasionally giggle when the sensation makes me.) Yes this is heavenly. I like to play but not rough. I enjoy it a lot. I am alone because very few are like you. Most guys I meet want to rip off your clothes and are obsessed with bare tickling. I am very self-concious and not into that. I really love my nylon or sock feet tickled. My stomach is really ticklish when teased and it makes me shiver and if done playfully cracks me up worse then you could imagine. You can do the other foot then if you'd like you can do both. Here's a tip...gently tickle under my toes its very ticklish and drives me crazy or a gentle tickle that will make me practically fall asleep or get very relaxed is to gently, slowly and softly tickle my arches and soles.

(smiles big) Feels awesome.(closes eyes to enjoy feeling)

(I smile and occasionally giggle when the sensation makes me.) Yes this is heavenly. I like to play but not rough. I enjoy it a lot. I am alone because very few are like you. Most guys I meet want to rip off your clothes and are obsessed with bare tickling. I am very self-concious and not into that. I really love my nylon or sock feet tickled. My stomach is really ticklish when teased and it makes me shiver and if done playfully cracks me up worse then you could imagine. You can do the other foot then if you'd like you can do both. Here's a tip...gently tickle under my toes its very ticklish and drives me crazy or a gentle tickle that will make me practically fall asleep or get very relaxed is to gently, slowly and softly tickle my arches and soles.

(smiles big) Feels awesome.(closes eyes to enjoy feeling)
What is the fun of ripping clothes off when woman are so sexy wearing them. Even more so on a first date or meeting. (I grab your other foot gently as I talk and start doing what you told me. I very gently and softly tickle under your toes, not to make you laugh but to create a relaxing sensation. I trace the tip of my fingers on your soles, the edge of your feet, on top of them, back to the under toes. I occasionnaly go up to your ankles) There is something inviting and sexy about women clothing. I also have this special attraction to nylon. I love to watch women wearing them, hear them rubbing and even more to caress them. I do not miss a pair of feet or even better legs in nylons ( I cant help thinking that this is too good to be true. I look at you so beautiful and relaxed under my touches) It is such a trill you know to relax a woman with only the tip of your fingers. I could do this for hours you know!

What is the fun of ripping clothes off when woman are so sexy wearing them. Even more so on a first date or meeting. (I grab your other foot gently as I talk and start doing what you told me. I very gently and softly tickle under your toes, not to make you laugh but to create a relaxing sensation. I trace the tip of my fingers on your soles, the edge of your feet, on top of them, back to the under toes. I occasionnaly go up to your ankles) There is something inviting and sexy about women clothing. I also have this special attraction to nylon. I love to watch women wearing them, hear them rubbing and even more to caress them. I do not miss a pair of feet or even better legs in nylons ( I cant help thinking that this is too good to be true. I look at you so beautiful and relaxed under my touches) It is such a trill you know to relax a woman with only the tip of your fingers. I could do this for hours you know!

It wouldn't bother me I love the attention. (I occasionally let out little giggles or laugh slightly.) It's getting late. I have a great idea tomorrow I am going roller-blading at the park. You could meet me and see how ticklish my feet are in socks. You'll be suprised how bad they are. Here's a quick idea of how bad...

It was cheerleading practice in Jr High. I had my shorts, t-shirt and socks on. My shoes where off in a corner someplace. I was laying on my stomach watching the wrestling practice. When one of the guys can and showed me a leg lock. After he got it locked in he spider tickled my foot and I was laughing so hard I was crying.

(giving you a hug)this was great so if its ok lets meet for our next adventure?

It wouldn't bother me I love the attention. (I occasionally let out little giggles or laugh slightly.) It's getting late. I have a great idea tomorrow I am going roller-blading at the park. You could meet me and see how ticklish my feet are in socks. You'll be suprised how bad they are. Here's a quick idea of how bad...

It was cheerleading practice in Jr High. I had my shorts, t-shirt and socks on. My shoes where off in a corner someplace. I was laying on my stomach watching the wrestling practice. When one of the guys can and showed me a leg lock. After he got it locked in he spider tickled my foot and I was laughing so hard I was crying.

(giving you a hug)this was great so if its ok lets meet for our next adventure?
Sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I will meet you in the park than. (slowly let my fingers off, and kiss you on the cheeks good night)

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back