• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
:rainbowbounce: It's that time again! :rainbowbounce:

WHO: TMFers/NESTers/other awesome gathering-ers and a host of Bella's other kinky friends from all over the place!

WHAT: Bella's Annual Birthday Bash!

WHEN: Friday 11/12-Sunday 11/14

WHERE: Bill&Bellahaus in Columbus OH on Friday and Sunday, our regular nearby hotel on Saturday night

WHY: Because 2008 and 2009 were epic, 2010 will be even EPICER (shup, it's a word) :cool:

HOW: Some come Bashing on a plane, some come Bashing on a train...lots of folks are gonna drive, figure out how you'll arrive!

If you're a Bash-Newbian, WE HAVE FUN! Ask veteran Bashers and check out our past party threads:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=161093&highlight=party+bella

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=133494&highlight=party+bella's

The weekend officially starts on Friday evening at 7pm. My husband's BBQ is becoming legendary, we provide dinner-type foods and snack treats (and folks are MORE than encouraged to bring any dishes, treats and beverages they like!) We hang out and socialize, eat and eat and hang out and then we eat, plus music and reasonably controlled mayhem; should folks be in the mood to play our basement is very...accomodating :devil2:

Saturday, post-coma, we'll have breakfast at one of our favorite local places before more general chaos at my house and gearing up for the Saturday Night Main Event. Dinner at 6pm at a local WIN restaurant to be chosen closer to the date before we head over to the hotel around 8pm for the COSTUME PARTY. There WILL be valuable prizes so use your imaginations! :dancingmonster:

There will be games: back by popular demand we'll have BELLA COURT, mini-trials complete with lawyers and a judge and fates WAY worse than jail time . We're definitely doing WHEEL OF FAIL this year, and other fun garuanteed to make Paul Blart come by at least once. Plus Looney Tunes and Standup DVDs on the suite TVs (or football if the guys have their way :rolleyes: ), even more goodies and beverages, and yet more Bella party Mayhem.

Sunday morning we'll have breakfast at a place remarkably similar to Saturday morning before returning to my house for relaxing, which always turns into Moar Madness. Anyone still with us on Sunday night: we'll make dinner at my place and chill, and folks often take a trip to downtown Columbus and the Short North (gorgeous part of Downtown that really, really wants to be the Village in NYC and is very cool).

Folks are welcome to stay at Casa Bella Friday and Sunday nights; I have sofabeds and queen air mattresses and all kinds of floor space for those with sleeping bags. First come first serve so email me NOW for space at my house. Saturday night: there are many places to sleep in the connecting party suites, double beds and queen sofabeds and floorspace, but again it's first come first serve so EMAIL ME. There are two other hotels literally 5 steps from the party hotel; when you've sent your party fee I'll send you our location and your accomodation info.

Paypal is all ready to go! Send your $35 (party fee plus $2 for Paypal) to [email protected]

EMAIL ME when you've sent your $ so I can send you a confirmation and your info as needed, can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!! :dogpile:

Now then:

RULES FOR BELLA BASH: :rules:

For those who still don't know about the rules and etiquette for Bashing, here they are:

1. ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SOME SENSE. Ask before you touch, whether it's someone you don't know or my bottlecap collection. While you'll find the Bash to be one of the funnest, friendliest gatherings you'll ever attend, you need to do your part by keeping your hands to yourself until you've made sure you have permission to play. :dogpile:

2. DRAMA = DOOR. We do not tolerate troublemaking, gossip, nunnadatcrap. Act a fool and you'll be shown the highway. With or without your clothing. You don't wanna test me and you REALLY don't wanna test our Brucetheshark :dropem:

3. NEVER BE AFRAID TO SAFEWORD, AND ALWAYS LISTEN TO A SAFEWORD.
It's not a race or a contest, it's about fun. Listen to your body and listen to your LEES.

4. DO NOT LISTEN TO NATURAL ABOUT PUNTING THE SHAMWOW. It will not end well for you :runningdog:

5. COME TO BELLA, ADAM, JHOTI, JEFF, OR BILL WITH ANY ISSUES. if you're feeling uncomfortable or overwhelmed, if someone is behaving in a way that you feel isn't good for the party...do not hesitate to come to us, that's what we're here for.

6. PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR (TOTALLY DUDE) :imthedj:

Last edited:
Ah yes, a weekend at Chateau de la Bellarisa. The enchanted land of hobbits, border patrols, mini-Bellas, and the legendary Shamwow.......... where magic is commonplace and the common becomes magical.

I hope to be there!

I will try to go. I should have money once I start working again. Only five hours from my college. I want to meet some of these awesome people in person!

Last edited:
My plan is to be there this year. I will keep my fingers crossed for a miracle or two.

I'm so there. :D Need to talk to Zach about whether or not we're crashing at your place or at the hotel, though.

Also - there BETTER be wheel of fail this year!!! The past two years it has been skimped on. I personally believe Wheel of Fail should come first and foremost this year. :p

Shark attacks. Rhino attacks.Shamwow attacks. Hello Kitty attacks. And lots and lots of orange.

Dammit!!! That's the weekend of my BEST friend's wedding...and i'm a bridesmaid...UGH!!!!!! SO UPSET!!!!! *pouts and cries*

hmmmm... so have your friend

Dammit!!! That's the weekend of my BEST friend's wedding...and i'm a bridesmaid...UGH!!!!!! SO UPSET!!!!! *pouts and cries*

have the wedding in Columbus and then you can make it after the reception...*ducks and runs like hell....:D

Okay, all I really need is to get my bloody passport and find someone to take my kid off my hands for a whole weekend.

o_O

that's not like trying to achieve the impossible, is it?

so there!! I wouldn't miss bashing at Bella's! Once you have had a taste there is no turning away from it! Got to start being a little bad now!!

wow, i wish i could make it. haven't seen Bella and the gang since NEST a few years ago. i miss her and everyone...NESTies and TMFers are the best!

I'm going to take the time off of work. Not sure yet if money will let me but I am going to try my hardest to make sure I am there!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back