• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had this dream last night that a bunch of us Bashers all lived together at some Little Orphan Annie-style orphanage where we slept in this banquet hall-sized bedroom w/two very long rows of beds lining the walls on either side. We had to wear these gown-like things to bed & we'd all break out in song & dance whenever the mood would strike us.

I think I actually kinda prefer that reality.

:zzzzz:

Watch your mouth Monkey, I was the only one that was concerned that your teeth were going to be left on the pavement, until I heard you say in a giddy voice "my boobs tooootally broke my fall!".

I know - you're so sweet :pounce:

He's right. In fact, I was very excited at the prospect of picking your teeth out of the pavement and making a necklace out of them. :ily:

Keep it up and I'm gonna send my speed-dating husband half of you to kick the arch-nemesis half's ass.

I had this dream last night that a bunch of us Bashers all lived together at some Little Orphan Annie-style orphanage where we slept in this banquet hall-sized bedroom w/two very long rows of beds lining the walls on either side. We had to wear these gown-like things to bed & we'd all break out in song & dance whenever the mood would strike us.

:rowfull: OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

That totally reminds me of Madeline. :happyhop:

This thread's still going??? *looks back*

Me: "Wife, do you know what a linking verb is?"
BlackestLily: "I think it's a verb that links two words..."
Me: *Blank stare* "Fucking DUH, Wife."
BlackestLily: *SLAP!* "You didn't let me finish!"

LOL.

Feral slapping Saturday night was the most awesome fucking thing ever!!

Agreed. When tired, there's nothing quite like lounging around our lovely ladies whose random rambling is punctuated periodically with a good sound slap. It's like relaxing to an all-female episode of The Three Stooges. Dunno which is Larry or Curly exactly, but B-Lily's definitely Moe.

Welcome to the winning side. :D

Was always on the winning side....but some of you guys are so big its easy to lose me in it

Give my wife the finger again and I'll break your fingers off. :lion:

ok first you hunt innocent rhinos and take pix of your indevours.....now you wanna break the fingers of a newborn shark........can somone get PETA on the fucking fone?!?

Oh, I'm white again. When did this happen? ;)

eh it fluctuates....your a special breed

Was always on the winning side....but some of you guys are so big its easy to lose me in it

ok first you hunt innocent rhinos and take pix of your indevours.....now you wanna break the fingers of a newborn shark........can somone get PETA on the fucking fone?!?

eh it fluctuates....your a special breed

Sharks have fingers...? :yayzorz:

And on a side note, I found Mama B numero dos!

davey7.jpg

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back