• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I'm not often at a loss for words, but I'm pretty sure my mouth was hanging open in shock...

At least until she leaned over and slapped it shut! :D
I was on a roll, what can I say. :D

I really have to reconsider my entire demeanor when I bring out the top in the fucking bottomest of bottoms like you -- and I mean that with all the love in the world LOL

It's okay most beautiful wife <3, I'll just slap you with all my love later. :smilelove

I really wish these things lasted longer. I don't get to see you amazing people often enough. And each time I do it makes me never want to leave. You are all crazy and random and I love it. I need more of it in my life! So when can we do this again? Soon? Please?

Just in case you weren't sure...

To my Bella,

Once again, a wonderful time was had by all. Especially me. It was awesome to see my favorite cheerleader bouncing around the party Saturday night. Nevermind just what EXACTLY went through my brain once that image set in. Trust me, you don't REALLY wanna know. ;) It's what you do to me.

I can't wait to see you again. The phone and this forum just won't do all of the time. Thank you for the birthday wishes. 40 won't be so bad with you around. I love you and miss you.

A

Byron - I've never seen a grown man rock Spiderman gloves quite like you did. :) It's so awesome that you made the trip all the way up here for the gathering. It was great to see you again. Even though we didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together, I enjoyed all the time that we were in eachother's company. You're a fun and sexy dude, and I can't wait to see you again!

So true I do rock kiddy gloves with the best of them...lol(thanks bella so much for that gift...still wearing em when it gets cold...aswell as the bracelet your lil ones let me have) I was so happy to have made it up there also...seeing you made my day love your personality and humor. Yea it did suck that we didnt get more time to chill, but you had 2 wives to take care of so I was just content enuff getting to witness you guys feed off each other. Oh btw let me know if the wives at some point in time want to throw a husband in the mix cuz id gladly volunteer my services.

To my Bella,

Once again, a wonderful time was had by all. Especially me. It was awesome to see my favorite cheerleader bouncing around the party Saturday night. Nevermind just what EXACTLY went through my brain once that image set in. Trust me, you don't REALLY wanna know. ;) It's what you do to me.

I can't wait to see you again. The phone and this forum just won't do all of the time. Thank you for the birthday wishes. 40 won't be so bad with you around. I love you and miss you.

A

After 11 years I know exactly what went through your mind. That's why I bought the costume ;) The phone and the forums aren't enough, but we do eventually make up for lost time and then some ♥ I love you, I miss you, I need you. More than you know.

LL

you like watching the shark take his bites?? :)

You could say that tho I havent gotten to see him "take his bites" to many times......Maybe id like to be "taking some bites" of my own:)

You could say that tho I havent gotten to see him "take his bites" to many times......Maybe id like to be "taking some bites" of my own:)

With that smile of yours, you look like you be taking chunks instead of bites.

Last edited:
With that smile of yours, you like like you be taking chunks instead of bites.

I dunno, dude...

picture.php
bruce-1.jpg

They look pretty similar to me.

you need a tush to be tutored with!!! :manicd:

Byron, you defiitely have shark in you - your smile makes me think of JAWS from the Bond movies!

Ok I suck at the "Thank You" portion....this is the first time I've logged in since the Bash.

House Bella- Thank you SO much for having us in your home. I had a wonderful time...I can't even begin to express how much.

Shark- You're awesome. Happy Birthday! Glad I got to see you at least for a little bit.

Kered- You rock. Although, how you keep such early hours will always mystify me.

The Consortium of Wives- I love you guys. You are all amazing!! Lyz, Krys, Gen You bring a smile to my face even when I'm feeling 'blah' or sad.

Jay and Mel- I heart you. Hope to make it out to visit one of these days. Thanks for dragging me out Saturday night.

Jeff and Jhoti- Someday I'm going to tie you two down and actually get to have some quality time. At least I got a little more than a hello in this year. Wonderful seeing your beautiful faces.

Team Canada- It was great seeing you! Nice to meet the new bits of the crew and thanks for the amazing hugs!

Rob- You're an irreplaceable part of any gathering. Can't imagine one without you there. :)
Christina and Kevin- You two are so adorable. It's always great to spend time together...You give me the warm fuzzies.

Morgan- You make me smile and give great hugs. Sorry I didn't get a chance to look at your research. Hope you found someone to puzzle it out.

Terrence- You're a wonderful sunshine bear. *hugs*

Brent and Stacy- I love you guys. I wish we lived closer. Miss you lots!!!

Byron- You are full of win. What else can I say? =) Oh yeah, and you make the kilt look good. :p

Katieherna- ILY. I miss you.

Pete- I love you. See you soon.

To any and all I missed- it's mostly because I'm not incredibly awake and it's been a hectic while since the bash. Sorry if I missed you. I know there are quite a few I'm forgetting.

Thank you all for welcoming into your lives and being part of mine. I'm very Thankful (despite being a couple days late) for all of you and for having you in my life. I'm going to finish my coffee now.

Love,

Kassi

Wait WHUT

Ha you may have a point

Looks like I got me another twin. Now just need to match the mannerisms

Oh good lord, that's ALL we need :faint:

I my own self think one Shark per Bash is enough, but if you insist on learning go watch the dad in The Incredibles and a bunch of other Craig T. Nelson movies and you'll be fine ;)

Oh good lord, that's ALL we need :faint:

I my own self think one Shark per Bash is enough, but if you insist on learning go watch the dad in The Incredibles and a bunch of other Craig T. Nelson movies and you'll be fine ;)

Will do....alterartions have begun. Atleast now you can be in the company of Bruce "The great white shark"(no pun intended..well maybe alil) and me, i think ill go with "the tigershark" that way I can be more ferocious then Gin...LOL

i think ill go with "the tigershark" that way I can be more ferocious then Gin...LOL

Now now, don't go setting yourself up for disappointment with these drastically unreachable goals. You can be Gin's pet.

Now now, don't go setting yourself up for disappointment with these drastically unreachable goals. You can be Gin's pet.

Um excuse me im sure the thundercat can speak for herself, but thank you for the generous yet unneeded offer. Im pretty sure with Gins personality she has quite a few pets....so no thanx. Oh and btw a goal thats considered "drastically unreachable" is only seen that way by weak ppl who dont try hard enuff, so thank you for clearifying what kinda person you are for...........Now back to my "totally and easily reachable" goal. :doublefinger:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back