• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um excuse me im sure the thundercat can speak for herself, but thank you for the generous yet unneeded offer. Im pretty sure with Gins personality she has quite a few pets....so no thanx. Oh and btw a goal thats considered "drastically unreachable" is only seen that way by weak ppl who dont try hard enuff, so thank you for clearifying what kinda person you are for...........Now back to my "totally and easily reachable" goal. :doublefinger:

Welcome to the winning side. :D

Um excuse me im sure the thundercat can speak for herself, but thank you for the generous yet unneeded offer. Im pretty sure with Gins personality she has quite a few pets....so no thanx. Oh and btw a goal thats considered "drastically unreachable" is only seen that way by weak ppl who dont try hard enuff, so thank you for clearifying what kinda person you are for...........Now back to my "totally and easily reachable" goal. :doublefinger:

Give my wife the finger again and I'll break your fingers off. :lion:

LOL. I'd have to break off more than 1, cause there can only be 1 four fingered man-Brent.

That's okay, with the sassing he just gave you I'm in the mood for more breaking. :Grrr:

Wow, is it getting warm in here? Like a blast of hot air was just released? From the usual suspects? AKA 2/3rds of the IFD? Hmmm, very curious indeed.

Wow, is it getting warm in here? Like a blast of hot air was just released? From the usual suspects? AKA 2/3rds of the IFD? Hmmm, very curious indeed.

What you just felt was hot bloodspray from decapitated fingers of someone who was mistreating my most beautiful, gorgeous, ferocious, deadly, and formidable wife.

What you just felt was hot bloodspray from decapitated fingers of someone who was mistreating my most beautiful, gorgeous, ferocious, deadly, and formidable wife.

Um... Pretty much EVERYONE has mistreated your most beautiful, gorgeous, ferocious, deadly, and formidable wife at some point. This is Skippy we're talking about here!!! o_O

Um... Pretty much EVERYONE has mistreated your most beautiful, gorgeous, ferocious, deadly, and formidable wife at some point. This is Skippy we're talking about here!!! o_O

Man. So true...But some is out of love. :smilelove

...Bring it. Nao.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ABykKiJaEgU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ABykKiJaEgU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hell, even the concrete of the Walmart parking lot got in on the action. :laughhard:

Watch your mouth Monkey, I was the only one that was concerned that your teeth were going to be left on the pavement, until I heard you say in a giddy voice "my boobs tooootally broke my fall!".

He's right. In fact, I was very excited at the prospect of picking your teeth out of the pavement and making a necklace out of them. :ily:

He's right. In fact, I was very excited at the prospect of picking your teeth out of the pavement and making a necklace out of them. :ily:

It's gotta be a darn fine party to have this level of smack talk 2 weeks later :rockon: :bow:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back