• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy birthday Jpie

giantfan121262

1st Level Orange Feather
I realize this is a bit early, but, quite frankly, I don't know when I will get back on again this week. In light of that, I want to take the time to wish my wife the happiest of birthdays. she means everything to me and I want all of 30,000 people to know that.

I love you, Judy

Happy Birthday

Happy B-Day... JPie....This birhday is a special one for sure . You and Giant have the best of a time .......

<center>

Here is your present...... :2poke:

Happy Birthday !

jpie2cz0.gif

:2poke: :2poke: :2poke:

Happy Birthday JPie!!! I hope you get everything you want!

Well, I've seen you around here since forever, even though we have never actually talked to each other before, I would like to wish you a hearty happy birthday! :)

Hey Wonder Pie

:grouphug: Happy Early Birthday ( yes I forgot the original date. ) YOu have good tickles and enjoy that lil one.

happy birthday giggles, J Pie....

happy ticklish birthday giggles, J Pie! :bump:

birthday giggles are the best....or so they say!..... :poke3:

:smilestar jaba :smilestar

thank you all so much for your birthday wishes! my birthday is not until next Sat! so for now I am stil 4*******

oh and Ray how I wish I could have a body like that! Now that would be a present but since I can't I would take a few tickles instead.

JPie1 said:
thank you all so much for your birthday wishes! my birthday is not until next Sat! so for now I am stil 4*******

oh and Ray how I wish I could have a body like that! Now that would be a present but since I can't I would take a few tickles instead.

My PLEASURE hon!........... :tickle:

An early...

Happy birthday, JPie!!!

From one Libran to another...please remember the frosting. :smilestar

Happy birthday gorgeous gal!! I hope it's a fantastic one for you from start to finish!

Mimi :wub:

I will also add my birthday wishes.

Happy B-Day Judy!!!
Hmm, I wonder how many mintues of tickling that is this year? :devil2: :bump:

Happy Birthday JPie...hope it's been a terrific day for you with many birthday tickles!

Happy Birthday JPie!!! Hope you have a great day, hun. :bouncybou

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back