• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy birthday Jpie

JPie1 said:
thank you all so much for your birthday wishes! my birthday is not until next Sat! so for now I am stil 4*******

oh and Ray how I wish I could have a body like that! Now that would be a present but since I can't I would take a few tickles instead.
Of course you realize, it's 10 minutes of tickling for every candle on the cake, my dear... :devil2:

Happy Birthday, WonderPie!

AffectionateDan said:
Of course you realize, it's 10 minutes of tickling for every candle on the cake, my dear... :devil2:

Happy Birthday, WonderPie!

ok, so 45 candles on my cake...so how many hours does that make? that would be 45 divided by 6 if you are using 10 min increments...I would say that is roughly 8 1/2 hours...hum could my 45 year old body take that??

thank you everyone for wishing me a happy birthday, honestly this was not one of the best birthdays I have had, spent the whole day and night in the hospital with my mom, her wishes which I accomodated. I need a gathering soon where i can have some belated birthday joy!

happy belated birthday JPie...hope it was ok, even though you spent it at the hospital with your mom..hon you are such a great daughter..she will always appreciate that..

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back