• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Hampshire gathering #2

classy

Verified
Well I have narrowed the dates down, so thought I would post them so you can start making the plans to attend early. There will be a cut off limit this year so please let me know as soon as you know. The cost will be 35.00 per person and will cover sleeping and food expence. You can either camp out back or sleep indoors, bringing your own pillows and bedding please and if you have an air bed that would be great. The house is plenty big enough to sleep everyone. HMMMMMM Im trying to think if i should be saying anything else here lol. AHHHHHHH I bet you want to know the dates now eh? lol ok it will be july 27-30. I hope to see all my friends and some new faces. :bump:

I would love to come as well. I'll mark it on my 2007 calendar.....as soon as I get one.

I already know that we'll be away that week, coming back on the Sunday night...bummer. I'll stop by in spirit! I'm sure that the classys will do another bang-up job and it'll be an awesome weekend for everybody!

Well, if there is room, I would like a reservation for 2 please? :couch: :couch:

Now ur talkin count me in. And this would be my first gatherin too oh ya!!!! but for now im makin reservations for 1 baby and this time I will be there (unless somethin big comes up that is more important.) Hope to see everyone!!!!!! and i hope someone can remind me of it too.

I am soooooooooooo there!!!

Hi Ho! - Hi Ho! - 263 days to go! (Oops - sorry T-saurus - I'm working your side of the street)

Unfortunately, if we go to a karaoke club again, I regret that I just WON'T be able to sing! :(

Count me in

Seeing I missed the last one, I would love to take part in this one!

golas1964 said:
Hi Ho! - Hi Ho! - 263 days to go! (Oops - sorry T-saurus - I'm working your side of the street)

Unfortunately, if we go to a karaoke club again, I regret that I just WON'T be able to sing! :(

oh now now....by July you'll be fine! (not that we would pout or anything)

Classy,I am super happy your doing this a 2nd time! ,I would be thrilled to attend and see you again and meet many others :happyfloa

Last edited:
haha cute...

oh no girl ... you do you thing.... I will watch you dig your own hole this time hahaha. Loves the sista hood.

Oh, count me in, I can definitely make those dates, perhaps that'll be my stop before heading to Minnesota to get the kids, woohooo, that seems like so far away though

Sandee

Only 9 months to go?!?

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
is it to early to talk smack :couch:

Never to early!!!! heeheeheeheeheeeee!!!!

:bump:

(standing sheepishly at the edge of the woods with my tickle chair)....

...umm......might I......be so....brash.....as to ask for your kind acceptance to this hallowed shindig???

Do put me on the list if you dare! ;)

Oh and as far as the smack talk goes....um....is there NO one that can pull that dang safe word from my lips?!?!? :p

....(sitting by my door, coat on.....bag of tricks, now with TWO minxie tools, at my side....waiting..........waiting.........oh, will July ever come???)....

Peace and love to all,

venray said:
This time for sure!

Tracy and I would love to attend!

:)

yay Daddy...wooo hoooo!!!

as for you my widdle cutie mrmiguu....this time for sure we will make you scream your safeword....we've been practicing...ha ha :Kiss1:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
as for you my widdle cutie mrmiguu....this time for sure we will make you scream your safeword....we've been practicing...ha ha :Kiss1:

:zzzzz: ....oh....um......(yawn).....

...did my widdoo tickle bunny ( <<<<---- :bunny: ) say something? :confused:

.....not sure I heard you.....um.....what?

:bunny: :wub:

....yesssssssssssssss....practice, my pretty....for if you don't extract said safe word from my lips, I and Mr. Fingers get to tickle you and your cohorts for TWICE as long as it takes you NOT to break meeeee!!!! :evilha:

...the smack deepens....!.....games begun.....what's the day tally, Ticklesaurus?!??!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back