• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Hampshire gathering #2

so glad you asked my good friend.We have 260 days to go_OMG,so much smack will be talked in that time.I'm gonna have writers cramp keeping up with it.If you need help extracting your revenge,I would love to give ya a hand........or two.Yea,let me try this tickling thing out,lol.

Why, yes, dear Mr. 'Saurus....

ticklesaurus said:
so glad you asked my good friend.We have 260 days to go_OMG,so much smack will be talked in that time.I'm gonna have writers cramp keeping up with it.If you need help extracting your revenge,I would love to give ya a hand........or two.Yea,let me try this tickling thing out,lol.

....I do believe I may need...um....a hand....or some fingers....in helping me out....so glad you offered...what??...what's that???....the sound of a widdoo tickle bunny scampering away!??!? :jester:

I do believe you should try this tickling thing....I think you'd....like it. :angel:

(hey, Ticklesaurus...and the scampering Brat!...I'll be in Jersey on the 27-28 of Decemba visiting parental type folks...any chance for a hang-out at a Joisey (like any of us Joisey-ites eva tawk dat way) diner on the 29th??....don't tell my parents!!!) :angel: :angel:

oh, and we'll have to have some sort of prize thingy/delightfully torturous gift for the winner of the Pre-Gathering Smack-Talk Award (NH2 Division)....! Someone alert the Classy's!!!

likin the idea.....

Yes Mrmiguu I think you are right... the one that gives the best smack gets tied and tickled for 30 minutes LOL haha...... awwww I feel so sorry for either natural or brats...... they are both good smack talkers haha. :lovestory feelin the love yet?

I will save my smack for the "Oiginal Honkatonk-bedonkadonk" while on the dance floor--------woooooooo hoooooooooo :veryhappy :p

Jeepers!

PokeyinMich said:
I will save my smack for the "Oiginal Honkatonk-bedonkadonk" while on the dance floor--------woooooooo hoooooooooo :veryhappy :p

I can't miss this honkatonkydonkydonky thang again next year! How does one get invited to THAT part!!?!? Heeheeheehee.....Pokey, it will be an extreeeeeeeeeme pleasure to see you and your wonderful, lovely, gorgeous-footed partner in the upcoming months....your wonderful spirit follows you and precedes you wherever you go....!

And yes....natural and brat might be in for a mean 30 minute Smack Talk Award Winnning Tickle Session!!! :2poke: :imouttahe

Hell....I better start talking some smack of my own.....I might just want to win that one! :ermm: :idunno: :rolleyes:

can't miss this honkatonkydonkydonky thang again next year! How does one get invited to THAT part!!?!? Heeheeheehee.....Pokey, it will be an extreeeeeeeeeme pleasure to see you and your wonderful, lovely, gorgeous-footed partner in the upcoming months....your wonderful spirit follows you and precedes you wherever you go....!

I just hung on for the ride and happened to be there in time to join the party. Last time it was on Thursday night. Hopefully I'll get lucky and be there at the right time again this year. And we look forward to seeing you again also. The pleasure was and will be ours. While it isn't quite as effective as your little two eyed friend, I shall have my ever constant traveling companion (my little tickle worm) with me and we'll see who they can find to make friends with.

Hey Saurus!!! How many days is that??

hello folks.By all accounts we have 258 days to go.Thats an awful lot of time for pacing,planning,and plotting.

WEll classy and those who are planning to attend this gathering next year,I have to miss this one ;( I found out today that next year is my Folks 50th anniversary and my sister,brother and I are beginning to plan a party for them in July so I am sure I will be unable to make it ...I will miss seeing my old friends and making some new ones :grouphug:

oh natural,it will be so good to see you again my friend.you have far too much coolness for one dude.Oh,by the way,255 to go.

Lmao

ticklesaurus said:
oh natural,it will be so good to see you again my friend.you have far too much coolness for one dude.Oh,by the way,255 to go.
LMAO You are too much.... ok just enough. Oh btw how many days to go? :eek:

well,since you asked miss classy,there are 254 to go,but only 35 til i head north.can't wait.love ya. oops,hope you don't take it the wrong way,lol.

And another thing....!!! : )

...who's keeping tabs on the smack-talking contest?!?! :idunno:

mrmiguu said:
...who's keeping tabs on the smack-talking contest?!?! :idunno:
Oh Miguu,I am more than happy to be the scorekeeper in the super bowl of smack.I have a pen ,and I know how to use it,don't I classy,lol.Miguu,you have the early lead with 2,followed by brat and natural with 1 each.Go get em folks.Oh,did I mention ........252 days to go.

I,ve got too much time on my hands....-Dennis Deyoung

tisk tisk.....paaaalease! all you so called lers...get the book tickling 101 and learn something.....K? :cool:

oops,early morning brain fart.Make that quarter millenium mark.If I could just get my brain to work.....

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
tisk tisk.....paaaalease! all you so called lers...get the book tickling 101 and learn something.....K? :cool:

you didn't say that when you were tied up were you??

talk brave now when you're hiding behind a screen

Now Brat, I don't know much about this tickling 101, I came from the on-the-job-training, sort of hands on learning. Probably not the best, but it sure is fun learnin'. :rotate:

Ooooo, I do believe that's another from Bratty <<<<---- :bunny: (get it?!), but I'm not at all sure she's actually ready to back up her taunts with some demonstrations of how well she can actually take it....kinda one o' them can dish it out, but can't....well.....you know what I mean.....

...don't you widdoo tickle bunny?!? :p

(what was that I heard from you at NH1?..."paaaaaalease stop tickling me :cry1: ...I can't take it :shake: ?!?!? " Hmmmmmmmm....what's that about??!?!......safe words spilling from your :justlips: ....or do you need Belly and I to remind you again!?)

Pokey - I'm sure you could WRITE Tickling 102 at least!!! :happyfloa

I hate to say this, but I doubt I can make it this time. I'm project manager over a big project that is being installed in July, so unless the project schedule changes drastically, I can't make it.

Darn! :ranty:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back