• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask and you will RECEIVE F-M

No, No, No. This story does not end´s please write more about this "lucky" guy please.

Lori....i am breathless after reading chapter 10. You did an unbelievable job on this story. Thank You very much for taking the time to write it all out, i know i will probably read and re-read it several times.....thanks

So what are you guys looking for in a story next???

what scene would you like to see?

Let me know and I might whip up one

Lori:firedevil

hello Lori

more torturous tickling and forced to sniff stinky nylons, this is what i want to read in your next story. I hope this is ok for you. greetings smellking :))

So what are you guys looking for in a story next???

what scene would you like to see?

Let me know and I might whip up one

Lori:firedevil

A man captured by a women's basketball team and forced to lick the sweat off of their bare feet after the game. Also forced to worship their sweaty socks, of course. :D

If you write it,I`ll read it! I always look forward to your stories,Lori.

I really don`t care what the setting is,as long as there is lots of merciless tickling! The FemDom is a nice touch as well! I think the two go together quite well,and make for any number of possibilities for stories!Perhaps a woman is looking to make her husband/boyfriend into her ideal mate,and employs some professionals to help her out?Or maybe her closest friend/sister who likes to dabble in the realm of the kinky...:woot:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back