• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask and you will RECEIVE F-M

Lori

TMF Poster
Ask and you will RECEIVE F-M PT Final Chapter

This is a Female - Male tickle domination story that involves intense tickle torture, bondage, foot/sock worship, oral sex, and CBT. If any of this offends you please do not read the story. Hope the rest enjoy.

Once again Billy found himself naked and firmly stretched out and tied down to his own bed. Thick medical wrist and ankle restraints were affixed to his body and pulled out to the 4 corners of his solid poster bed. The straps that went around the post and connected to the cuffs were nylon and even had a rachet system on each strap so the straps could be tightened as much as the tormentor desired. Tonight they were VERY tight and poor Billy could not move his appendages even an inch. Additional medical straps were affixed to his legs right above the knees and strapped around the mattress. Another was strapped across his chest right below his nipples. And a final one was firmly strapped across his forhead holding his head motionless. Even Billy's toes were individually tied with nylon cord and pulled back to the ankle cuffs imobilizing his foot totally in an arched position. The only thing Billy could move was his fingers, eye lids and mouth. For now!

This was not an unusual position for poor Billy, He found himself strapped down like this just about every day of the week. Not for a little playful BDSM but for a prolonged torment that sometimes went on all night long.

The person who did this to poor Billy was his wife, Lori. It all seemed like a blurr to Billy but this started about 6 months ago and went on each and every day. Billy was always naked and the sheets were always rubber for each clean up.

This use to be their bedroom. It was their house and life had been great until 6 months ago. Now it was Billy's dungeon room. A place where he was put each and every day after doing domestic chores or serving his wife. He was stripped naked and strapped down. Then he never, never knew what would happen to him. His wife had had the room converted. It was now soundproofed. Thick padding was on all 4 walls and the door. The 2 windows that use to be in the room were taken out and walled up. The padding was a dark black and the only light in the room was one light bulb that dropped from a cord in the ceiling.

The room use to contain their bedroom suit. A dresser, a desk, a chest of drawers and an end table with a chair. Now Nothing was in the room but the bed from the original suit. It was large and solid and was now bolted to the floor in the center of the room.

All around the room was shelves and cabinets that contained some very horrible stuff. Things that Billy never dreamed of in his wildest fantasy's. Equipment that was used on him regularlly that made him cringe just at the mention of its potential use. The walls contained various canes, paddles, crops, straps, and plain old leather belts. All which were regularly used. One whole section of the wall was devoted to different types of gags. Billy never that there were so many types of just ball gags. Various sizes, and firmness. Some so large they barely fit between his teeth and had to be pryed out when removed. Dental Gags, Pump gags of various shapes and sizes. these were the worst. Some had holes in them for tubes to be inserted and then, well the tubes were used to pour or inject various liquids and solutions into them that made it impossible for you to resist drinking them. Like it or not. Medical tools that made him shiver, electrical equipment that he did not even want to think about.

If ever there was a hell this room was it. A house of horrors if you may. And like someone finding Aladdins Bottle in the desert he had been granted his wish. Yes Billy at one time wished this upon himself.

Let me digress back to the beginning and bring you up to date on how this mess all started.

About a year ago while Billy was a Senior in College he met the girl of his dreams. The woman who would later on become his wife, Lori Jones. Now Lori was a real tomboy type of gal. But even so, she was a real looker. She was tough but hot. Standing right at 6 feet tall with a strong athletic body that weighed in at about 157 pounds. There was not an inch of body fat on Lori's well toned body. Short cropped dirty blond hair with green bedroom eyes that seemed to absorb every bit of life out of you and suck into them. Once she caught your eye you could not look away.

Lori was also a Senior and an athlete. She played on the college softball team and the soccer team. She did not mind getting dirty and sweating. No sir, no miss manners here. She played hard on the field and later on I found out in the bed.

Lori was never a sharp dresser or one for frilly clothes. She seldom dress like a proper lady. Usually it was just jeans or sweat pants with t-shirts her foot atire was always socks and soccer slides or sneakers. I don't ever remember her in a dress except for our wedding. Even dressed as she always was all the guys wanted her and she knew it. She was a flirt and a tease. She got all the guys to do anything she wanted. They were all wrapped around her little finger.

At the time I never knew why she was interested in me but later on I found out why. It was not well known around the campus but I was very rich. My parents died in a plane crash when I was a Freshman in college and I inherited a huge amount of Life insurance money. Being the only child I got it all. I had no relatives living just me. I did not know at the time we started dating but Lori had done a lot of research on me and found that I had a lot of cash. As you will see later in the story this came in handy.

My first run in with Lori was at after a College Softball game. I use to go to all the games to hope to find women so when I saw Lori who was the shortstop on the team I fell in love. I was even more infatuated with her when I saw after the game she got into an argument with one of her teamates and they started to fight behind the dugout. Lori quickly pinned her down on the ground in a classic school boy pin and using her legs and knees held the other girls arms down. She then reached behind herself and placed her fingers on the sides of the girls stomach and began tickling the hell out of her. I mean really tickling the hell out of her. The girl screamed and laughed and begged her to stop but Lori just kept it up. She tickled the girl for about 10 minutes non stop till the girl could not even breath any more.

Lori then stopped and let the girl catch her breath and said that will teach you a lesson. If you ever play that bad again I will get rope and tie you up after the game and tickle your feet for hours. The girls feet must have been even more ticklish then her stomach because she started babbling NO PLEASE LORI NO!!!! Lori then got up and walked off. She saw me staring down at the whole event and smiled as she walked by.

That was the first time I met her and not only did I fall for her for her looks but she liked to tickle people. OMG that was a fetish of mine all my life. I would get online and hope and dream of meeting a girl that was into tickling and that also look hot and this girl was it.

I waited for her to come out of the locker room. I was going to ask this girl out. Within a few minutes Lori and the rest of the team started to come out. Some had showered and changed into street clothes some had not. Lori only took off her cleats and slipped on Nike Soccer slides and washed her face and brushed her hair out from being under the ball cap. She was still in her softball uniform as was several of the other girls. I walked up to her and said hello. She stopped and looked me over, and spoke back to me. Just who the hell are you??

I was shocked at how rude she was. I said I'm sorry buy my name is Billy and I just wanted to introduce myself to you. I was fidigting and it felt like my voice was squeeking like a boy in puberty. My eyes kept going down to look at her feet which were still clad in her white dirt stained softball socks. This as you will see later is a second fetish of mine. Feet and white socks. I have always been very horney when I see girls in white socks. There is something about it that drives me insane with lust. And being this close to a hot girl with exposed thick white athletic socks on her feet was just too much for me. A sensory over load if you will.

Well glad to meet you Billy Boy and she shook my hand with a VERY firm grip that almost made me cringe.

After prying my hand from her vice grip I asked if she wanted to go out some time for dinner or coffee.

She shocked me by saying hell yes I am famished lets put on the feed sack right now. She could see I was a little taken back by this and she added, thats if you don't mind being seen with a sweaty, athletic girl after a game. I usually eat then go home and shower and change.

I did not want this girl to get a way from me so of course I said yes lets go somewhere now. I was about to suggest someplace when she said she knew the perfect place to get some take out. Take out? I said.

She said yes I thought we could get some take out and go back to my apartment to eat. Thinking that this would be a great time to get to know her better I eagerly accepted. First date and already I am invited into her house, what's next I thought a quicky also????

We stopped by a local chinese restaurant that apparently knew Lori by name and she said the usual only make it a double and with in minutes we were off to her apartment.

When we got to her apartment she sat down on the couch and told me to join her. She started to open the containers and dig in and I was about to do the same when she said. I hope this is not too much to ask for on the first date and all but my dogs (feet) are super sore and tired from playing today and they could use a good massage. Would you mind massaging them while I eat, please. Before I could even answer she had slipped her filthy stained sweat socks out of the soccer slides and swung them up on the couch and on my lap. She rested her back against a pillow and began to eat.

Nice and firmly if you please she said. I could not believe the position I was in. HEre I was with a super hot girl, that wanted me to rub her feet. Fetish #1 Tickling (she tickles) Fetish #2 and #3 Feet and White socks.

Even though I had always dreamed to be in this position now that I was in it I was not so overwhelmed by it. First off her feet stunk to high heaven. Playing softball for over 2 hours in thick athletic socks seemed to bring out some strong sweat oder in her feet. Up close I also saw that she was in fact wearing two pairs of socks on each foot. One the long thick tube sock that went up to her knees and a second thick athletic sock that was only ankle high inside of this sock. When I placed my hands on her feet I almost pulled them back since the white cotton was so wet and moist. The soles of her outside sock was super sweat soaked and stained with the clay from the softball field. Light brown spots were on the sole especially on the ball and heel of her foot and up around the ankles.

She saw my hesitation and said I hope my feet aren't too sweaty for you. Most guys dont have a problem with it.

Well if other guys could do it then I sure as hell could put up with it. I began slowly rubbing my thumbs into the sole of those socked feet as she ate. MMMMM she said as I slid my thumbs around the sole of her foot. That feels great she said. Give them a nice rub down. For the next 15 minutes I rubbed and rubbed the feet of the woman who would in the future become my wife. Over and over I rolled my thumbs up and down her sole making circles with the thumbs. She moaned like she was having an orgasm sometimes but kept on eating.

Finally she said, oh that was great, thank you so much, my feet are starting to feel like their old selves again. Why dont you finish my feet off with a nice thank you kiss on the sole of each foot.

WHAT! I said outloud! You want me to kiss your feet? OF course silly. Whenever a guy finishes off a foot rub they always give them a little thank you kiss. Did you not enjoy rubbing my feet? She said. It appears that you did! And she looked down at the bulge that was in my pants that I did not even notice. Embarrassed I said oh god! I did not even know I had a hard on. She laughed and said it was alright some men are turned on by feet and apparently you are one of them. Now lets give these soles a good kiss. And with that she poked her toes of one foot under my arm pit. I squeeled like a little boy as I was very ticklish under my arm pits and she laughed. Oh I see you are ticklish also. I will have to mark that in my black book for further reference. Now don't be such a baby and kiss my soles. She arched her foot and put it up to my face.

Do you ever want something so bad and at the same time not want it? Well that is where I currently was. Before today I would have given anything for a hot girl to raised her white socked sole to my face and say kiss it but now with this filthy, sweaty, smelly sock inches from my face I was having second thoughts. Oh well I thought lets get it over with. I puckered up and quickly kissed her right sole right on the instep.

God that was like a peck you would give grandma on a visit. I want a soft prolonged kiss with a little sucking and maybe even a little tongue, she laughed. I thought what the hell. And found myself opening my lips and softly kissing the thick cotton sole and actually pushing my tongue out and wiggling it and then sucking at the end to get that puckering sound. AHHHAAHAH god my tongue and lips tasted foul. I dont know how to describe the taste but it was like mold and viniger.

Ok now the other one Billy. And I repeated the process on the other sole.

Well I bet you are really hungry now and want to eat. After watching her devower her meal and watching mine grow cold I was famished. I was about to grab my box of chicken chow mein when she stood up and said I have something else in mind for you to eat Billy Boy. With that she grabbed the back of my knees and pulled me off the couch onto the floor. My ass hit the floor with a thump and my head was the only thing still on the couch.

Standing straddled over my body she then started to unbutton her softball shorts and said I hope you like sweaty fish Billy and with that she slipped off her shorts and then pulled down her red thong panties.

I looked up at a goddess with a shaven pussy that was now inches away from my face. I am going to straddle your face Billy and you are going to orally please me over and over. If you do a good job I might do the same for you. If you don't then I might just have to find out just HOW TICKLISH you really are.

With that she straddled my face and sat on the couch with her knees. I was buried in her pussy. My mouth was right in it and my nose was just barely sticking out from her crotch. She looked down at me and said start that tongue working Billy boy and it better be long and very muscular.

With that I started to lick her sweaty stinking pussy. Now like most guys I love to eat a womans pussy when it is clean but when it is hot and sweaty it smells like hell and tastes even worse. She was right about the fishy taste too. Her's was a very strong pungant taste and she seemed to ooze with sweat. I could just barely get air through my nose and could not at all when she really pressed down on my face. Luckly she would lift up a little to let me get some air every so often. But she kept telling me to push harder, lick harder, you better do a better job Billy.

I dont know how long it was since I lost all track of time but after a while I felt her first orgasm, she told me not to stop and I did not. large amounts of fluid dripped over my face as she came, she grunted and moaned and started to rock back and forth on my face. My tongue ached but she told me to continue. Soon came her second orgasm and then a third. When I felt her third orgasm I had to stop my jaw and tongue ached so much. She just grunted and rolled off of me. My face felt like it was covered in slime. MY mouth tasted foul and my jaw was sore. I gasped for breath as during the 2nd and 3rd orgasms she pressed harder into my face and I had a very hard time getting air.

Apparently she was pissed that I had stopped because she screamed at me and said I told you what would happen if you did a bad job Billy.

Before I knew it she had rolled me to the floor on my stomach and twisted my arms behind my back. Reaching under the couch she pulled out a pair of padded hand cuffs and cuffed my arms behind my back. She quickly jumped up and turned around and now sat on my legs. Reaching back under the couch she pulled out another pair of padded cuffs and placed them on my ankles. Another reach under the couch produced a short 6 inch chain with hooking clasps on each end. She bent my legs at the knees and clipped one end of the chain to my ankle cuffs and the other end to my wrist cuffs. I was now hog tied on the floor in front of her couch. She sat down back on the couch with her feet at my face.

Untie me you Bitch I screamed. On my but you have a foul mouth Billy boy and a loud one at that. Well I guess I will have to fix that before I start your tickling punishment that I promised you. To my horror I saw her start to peel off her dirty softball tube socks. Both socks were pulled off and laid in front of my face. Next she peeled off the white ankle socks that were under those. Right in front of my face she slowly turned each ankle sock inside out and put one inside the other. Getting back up off the couch she straddled my head and sat on my back. She reached both hands around my face and holding the balled up sweat socks in one hand she commanded me to open my mouth wide. OMG I have NEVER and I mean NEVER been gagged before in my life. Not even tape gagged and here now I was suppose to open my mouth and take in a PAIR of Thick white ankle socks into my mouth. HEll no I clenched my teeth tight.

We can do this hard or easy Billy what is it going to be? Either way the socks evently will be placed into your mouth, believe me when I tell you this. I shook my head no and kept my teeth clenched. Lori just smiled and said OK lets see how long you can hold your breath. With her left hand she pinched my nose closed and with her right hand she pushed the socks hard against my clenched mouth. Within seconds I had to open my mouth to breath and she forced the foul dirty sweat socks into my mouth. What made them taste even fouler was the fact that she turned them inside out so the part that was pressed up against her foot all day was not pressed up against my tongue. Picking up one of the long tube socks she pulled the ends around my head and the center part over my mouth securing the balled up ankle socks into my mouth. I screamed as loud as I could but only a muffled reply came out of me. Now I know that can't taste to good but when you are bad you get bad things done to you. So since you were bad you get to suck on my socks while I see just how ticklish your feet are Billy Boy. With that she got up and sat behind the soles of my upturned legs. My shoes were quickly removed and my socks pulled off my feet. Seconds passed as I awaited the FIRST CONTACT of her finger nails on my sensitive soles.

Part 2

With Lori sitting behind me while I was in a hog tie position I could not see when she would flick her nails across my soles. The waiting and the anticipation was enough but I soon found out that the sensation of her well manicured finger nail lightly scrapping across my recently exposed soft sensitive sole was more then I could take. She lightly touched the top of my right cuffed sole right under the toe line and slowly and I mean slowly she traced her finger down my entire foot. Never pressing too hard and never loosing contact with my skin. The feeling was unbearable, I wanted it to stop, get that dammed finger nail of my foot woman, I thought but could do nothing about it. I tried to scream and beg her to stop but with a pair of ankles stuffed in my mouth my jaws were very well packed and all that I could do was breath through my nose and grunt.

I knew from my childhood that my feet were ticklish but this slow torture was unbearable. My older sister would just rapidly spider tickle my feet when she was pissed off at me but this slow methodical stroking was unbearable. It was like an itch you cannot scratch, the nerves in my foot were jumping and felt like they were supersensitive right now.

Over and over she continued, top to bottom of my sole, just lightly tracing one finger nail down the sole. First the right sole then the left, then back to the right. Only one foot at a time. If I could have seen her I would have noticed that Lori never smiled but just seemed to concentrate on her work. Watching the soles of my feet as they twitched and jumped at each touch. It was as if she was recording in her mind what caused me the most misery now to use at a future date. How true that statement was though. I just did not know it.

As stated earlier I have never been gagged in my life, My sister use to threaten to gag me if I screamed when she tickled me but never did. I was so scared she would that I tried my best not to scream. Lori on the other hand seemed to want to gag me. Even if I did not shout at her and called her a bitch. It was almost like a plan she had. If you have never been gagged before let me tell you it is not pleasant. IF you ever do experiment start with a small ball gag and work your way up. Don't start with a pair of dirty, sweaty white ankle socks turned inside out. First off cotton in a mouth absorbs all your siliva and dries out your mouth and you want to swallow. If you do swallow guess what you will choke on those nasty socks and death could follow if you cant get them out. So you have to concentrate on staying calm and keeping the cotton wad in your mouth and out of your throat. Next comes the foul and I mean foul taste. A ball gag just tastes rubbery but just peeled off sweaty stained athletic socks turned inside out taste like wet mold and vinigar. And since they absorb your siliva then get even moister and wetter. Kissing the outer sock earlier was bad enough but to have the inside of the inner sock that was pressed up against the sole of a sweating athlete all day, stuffed and pressed against your taste buds on your tongue is AAHHHHHHHH I can't even describe it. All I can say if Foul Foul Foul.

On top of that I have her outer long tube sock tied around my head holding the nasty inner pair in my mouth and the other tube sock is lying on the floor inches from my nose as I suffer the slow finger nail torment on my soles.

Lori never stopped the contact on my soles. When she reached the bottom of one sole with one fingernail the other finger nail would start at the top of the other sole. up and down back and forth between the soles she continued for what seemed like an eternity. She never spoke, never changed the rythem of the strokes never changed the pressure on the sole. I found out later when I finally got released that she had done this on my soles for exactly one hour non stop. I was going insane during that hour but was totally helpless. When the hour was finally up Lori finally spoke.

Well Billy boy I think that you might have learned your lesson there. I am a demanding woman and if you expect to date me you are expected to perform to not only the best of your abilities but to MY satisfaction. When I tell you to lick me till I have had my fill you are to do just that. Failure to satisfy me gets you punishment which you just experienced on the soles of your feet. I also expect you to only speak when spoken to and address me in a dignified manner. SCREAMING AT ME AND CALLING ME A BITCH GETS YOU PUNISHED. That was the tasty treat you have been sucking on for the last hour. Since this was our first date I was very and I mean very easy on you.

In the future, that is if you see fit to have to honor of dating me again, your punishments will be harder if you do not obey. I can be very pleasant and give you extreme pleasure or I can be very creative at punishing you and you will SUFFER dearly. Do I make myself clear BILLY!!!

I shook my head yes and made a muffled grunt trying to say yes.

Good, Now to show you how good I can be I am going to relieve that huge bulge that has been growing in your pants. I am amazed that this turned you on so much Billy! YOu must have enjoyed it or you would not be rock hard right now.

I could not believe it but she was right. My cock was as firm and rigid as I have ever felt it and I was horney as hell. Even thought I just went through hell my inner self knew that the fetishes I have were being applied on me and I loved it, or did I?

Either way my cock was hard and it was about to get a good workout I hoped.

Lori, to my distress did not untie me or ungag me. She reached down and rolled me on my side and unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out from the flap in my underware. She went to another room and returned with some items that made my eyes widen. She had a small nubbed tipped electric vibrator, an electric toothbrush, and a bottle of Johnsons baby oil. The 4th item she had I have never seen before. It looked like a long rubber tube almost like a small dunce hat with one end that looked like a pair of lips and the other end blocked. The thing had an electrical cord coming out of it so I knew that it too was something that ran on power. Seeing my eyes widen at the device Lori smiled and said do you know what this is Billy boy? I shook my head no.

It is for horney men who cant get women. Its a sucking and vibrating pussy toy. When I am ready to I will slide your cock into the lips end and pull it down over your shaft. When the power is turned on two things happen. One a device inside the tube will start to constrict around your cock and pull upwards in a sucking motion. The inside of the rubber cocoon if you will, will also vibrate to stimulate you even more. I like to call it my electric MILKER. It is simular to what they use on the utters of cows to milk them only these vibrate also.

OMG I thought you got to be kidding. A milking machine on my cock!!!!

First Billy I am going to oil you up and tease the shit out of your cock with this vibrator and toothbrush. I am going to push you right to the edge over and over to you are just about ready to cum but then stop and let your erection subside. Then we will start over again, and again, and again. ONly when I think you are about to go litterly insane, which since this is all new to you should only take about a hour, will I let you release your self. that will be when I encase your cock in the milker and turn it on.

I am sure you will EXPLODE into the machine for your FIRST orgasm Billy, and yes I said first. For as you see since the milker is electric and I control the power I intend to keep it on while you ejaculate. It will continue to suck and vibrate after you cum the first time and during that period when you penis is SO SENSITIVE right after ejaculation it will keep sucking and vibrating, making you cum again within a few minutes and then again until you are litterly DRAINED of all seminal fluids.

Since this is your first time I intend to only let the machine milk you 5 times. Thats 5 ejaculations Billy before I even consider turning it off.

I was sweating in anticipation and in fear. I was scared but curious at the same time and still I was helpless to move and helpless to speak.

Smiling Lori looked into my eyes, turned on the vibrator and toothbrush and said Are you ready to begin BILLY BOY???

Part 3

Billy was at his wits end. Lying on his side in a hogtied position with his cock being teased. Unable to see or speak, totally helpless.

Lori was having the time of her life. Slowly and lightly applying the mini nubbed head vibrator the the underside of Billies sensitive helmet. Starting at the base of the helmet and tracing lightly upwards to the tip of the penis. Always staying on the crease and never moving from side to side. While she tortured Billy with the vibrator she was also applying the brush head of the electric tooth brush to the base of Billies testicles and also to the small patch of skin between the base of his cock and his nether region.

When Lori saw that Billy was on the verge of ejaculation she would stop the stroking of the vibrator and just apply the toothbrush. When Billies hard on started to be come flacid she started back with the vibrator until he was once again on the verge of cumming. For over an hour this went on. Tormenting and teasing his poor throbing cock. Taunting him by asking if he would like to cum. Do you want me to let you ejaculate Billy she would say over and over. No not just yet maybe later, Are you ready now Billy, how do my socks taste Billy. Over and over till Billy thought he would pass out from insanity.

To make matters worse Lori held the soles of her now bare feet directly in front of Billys face so he could smell them in addition to tasting the acidic soiled socks in his mouth. A few times she would use her long slender toes to pick up the remaining tube sock off the floor and press it against his nose, so he now had to breath air filtered through a dirty sock.

Billy never felt so helpless lying there being brought to the edge over and over, tasting foulness, smelling foulness, and not being able to see or move. Someone please help him he thought. AFter what seemed like an eternity for poor Billy he was brought to the verge once again. But this time when Lori stopped he felt the milker being placed over his cock. It felt like someone was placing his cock inside a rubber sock. A second later he felt the machine turn on and the sack around his cock constricted and begin to vibrate and pulsate. Small nubbed rollers inside the device slowly rolled upward from the base of his cock to its tip while air was being cycled through the device to provide the sucking action.

Billy had received blow jobs before but this was something totally different. Much more intense and stimulating. It felt like his cock was litterly being pulled off of his body. It took only a couple of minutes of this intense stimulation before Billy's first ejaculation began. His whole body trembled and he shouted out into the sock with relief. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! came the satisfied grunt as a huge stream of seman shot into the milker and began dribbling out the bottom. BUT the sucking and vibrating DID NOT STOP it kept sucking and pulling and vibrating. When he came from a blow job he usually pushed the head of his girlfriend away after a few pulsating squirts because his head got so sensitive but today it kept going on. Billy had never never felt so much stimulation and sensitivity on his cock before, within seconds a second and more intense ejaculation racked his body and he screamed again into the now saturated sock. Another huge glob of seman shot out of Billys tortured cock and the sucking and vibrating kept on going. 30 seconds later the 3rd and final orgasm that Billy would feel consciously came and he passed out.

Lori True to her word kept the machine on even after Billy passed out. The 4th ejaculation came about a minute later and the final 5th one which contained little or no seman came 1 minute 30 seconds later.

Lori stopped the machine now and removed it from Billy's red and streatched member. Billys cock was covered in seman and Lori taking a rough wash cloth and some rubbing alcohol washed Billys member clean. Had Billy been conscious during this cleaning he probably would have passed out again as you can imagine what rubbing alcohol would feel like on a recently raw sensitive cock.

Lori never smiled, never flinched but just looked like someone doing there everyday job as she sat and watched the milker go to work on Billy. She watched as the spasms started with the first orgasm and noted the loud scream that Billy emmited even with the huge ball of sweat socks in his mouth. She just watched as the 2nd and 3rd ones passed and saw that poor Billy could not handle the 3rd and Passed out from the sensory overload. Face beat red and puffing hard through his nose. Only after the 5th orgasm did she move and turn off the machine. Lori thought soon if he was willing Billy would be enduring a lot more then 5 orgasms with this machine and others. Today would be the turning point though. Billy would have to decide after this day whether or not he wanted to continue his relationship with Lori. He would be told that if he choose to continue he would endure much of the same and much more. Whether or not he wanted to continue would be his choice. If he did not he could just walk away. But the choice would be his and his alone. He would have to ask to continue and if he did then he would in fact receive what he wanted. Lori had been to this step many times before with other guys and all of them had never called back or even showed their face around Lori after the first date.

Lori had a special feeling that Billy would be different. BUt only time would tell. Breaking open an ammonia capsule under Billys nose she awoke him from his unconscienceness. Billy awoke to find himself still tied up, blindfolded and gagged.

Lori whispered into his ear that their date was now concluded. That in a few minutes she would untie him and ungag him. Lori explained to Billy what she did to him was to test him for survitude. Whether or not he would be an acceptable mate for her and her fetishes. As far a Lori was concerned he had passed his first test. IF he wanted to continue their relationship he simply had to call her for a second date BUT if he did he was committed after that date, he would become her property and he would willingly serve her EVERY need and desire. Lori promised that if he did serve her well that he would be rewarded with the best sex he ever imagined and in ways he desired. She would find out all and I mean ALL of Billys fetishes and likes and make sure he was endulged in them.

She had found out through friends, and hacking into his computer that he was into BDSM, tickling and foot fetishes especially white socked fetishes and she had endulged him with all of those today.

She would release him now and let him go home to decide his fate. Again if she never saw him again she understood. Lori first took off his padded blindfold. Billy for the first time in hours was again able to see, Next she untied the sweaty tube sock from around his head that held the ankle socks in his mouth. This was placed on the floor next to the other sock. Even though Billy would have liked to spit out the nasty socks in his mouth due to the fact that they were so packed in his mouth he could not even budge them. Lori had to pull them out and Billy coughed and spit as they were removed. The socks were like wet sponges now from all of Billys saliva. This alone made Billy feel so much better being able to breath now through his mouth. HE wanted water so bad he was so thirsty. Lori next uncuffed the chain that held his ankles up to his wrists and his feet dropped to the ground. His legs so sore from being in that bend position so long. Lori massaged out his legs so the circulation came back into them. She did not want him falling when he stood up. Next the cuffs from his ankles were removed and finally the wrist cuffs.

Billy was now a free man.

Lori stood him up. Picked up the pair of tube socks from the floor and folded them over and handed them to Billy. These I give to you as a gift to remember me by. Hopefully they will make you want me even more. Goodby Billy and I will await your call. You have 48 hours to make your decision. If you call by that time we will continue if not consider this a parting gift to do with as you want.

AS I walked to the door and opened it I looked back at Lori now sitting on the couch and looked at the damp socks in my hand. Lori looked up and smiled at me and all she said was

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

Part 4

Billy sat on his bed at home looking at the pair of tube socks that were in his hands. Lori's tube socks that she had on her feet today during her softball game. He could not believe what he had just endured at her house. Forced to perform oral sex on her, tied up like an animal and tortured with tickling on his feet, milked like a cow, forced to smell, lick and suck on her socks and sweaty feet. What the hell kind of first date was that???

Billy saw unbelievable that he was aroused just thinking about what happened to him. What was wrong with him? Exhausted from his ordeal he went to bed.

When he awoke the next day he thought again about the previous evening with Lori. He thought about the time frame she gave him to decide if he wanted to continue dating him. What did that mean? You have 48 hours to decide if you want to see me again. Billy did like Lori but he was a little scared after last nights adventures. According to Lori I would be committed to her to serve her every want and need. He did not mind having a demanding girlfriend, one who told him what she wanted, how to do it etc. HE did not mind having a dominant girlfriend who was a little rough in the sack but he was very unsure if he wanted to endure what he went through last night again. She did say it was a test, a servitude test and that he had passed. Maybe now it would not be so bad. His greatest fear was letting her tie him up and tickle torture him for a long period of time. What he went through last night was agony but it was not intense tickling just slow unbearable sensations on his soles. If she had really scraped those sharp nails over and over for that same time period he would have lost it.

He had to find out more from Lori, find out just what she meant. He could not make a decision on just what had happened he had to know more. He would call her and explain that he wanted to meet to discuss this more. She certainly would understand. She had to.

Billy dialed the number Lori gave him and on the second ring she answered. Lori this is Billy, I want to come over and ---- before he could say another word she cut him off. I knew you would call Billy. I knew you had to have more. You have made your choice Billy and yes please do come over right now. She then hung up. Did she hear him correctly? Why did she think he had made his choice. HE definately would have to work this out, she just did not understand.

Billy got dressed and drove over to Lori's to get this straighten out.

Lori placed down the phone and smiled to herself. She had finally found a man who would serve her every whim and need. One who loved to have these things done to him. He was told to decide and call if he wanted to continue and call he did.

She quickly prepared herself for his arrival. This day would be the first of his new life and training.

PArt 5

Billy arrived at Lori's apartment around 5PM that night. He thought he would take her out to dinner and explain the situation to her and she was sure to understand. Lori on the other hand had other plans of her own.

Billy knocked on the door and was told to come in it was unlocked. Billy walked in and saw Lori standing before him in nothing more then thong panties, a short mid-belly t-shirt and her long white tube socks that were scrunched down on her well toned and tanned legs. Her smile was the last thing Billy saw before someone behind the door placed a rag over his nose and mouth and he passed out.

When Billy awoke he was in a cell. A damp dark room with only one light bulb hanging from the ceiling. The walls were solid rock like he was in a cave and there were no windows. The only door to the room was solid metal and looked like a vault door it was so large and heavy. Billy was laying on a solid steel table with no padding on it. He was completely naked. Billy found that he could not move an inch on the table. All his extremetity were firmly attached to the table with thick leather cuffs that he use to see on movies about mental instutitions. He had cuffs on his wrists that were pulled over his head and to the edges of the table. His elbows also had cuffs on them and they were pulled tight to the edge of the table. A wide leather strap wend across his stomach at his belt line and one was strapped across his forhead holding his head motionless. Both legs were in some type of stirrups that came up out of the table and held his legs open wide. The stirrups had cuffs on his ankles and right above his knees. All of his toes were tied with rawhide strips and pulled back to the stirrups so that his arches were pulled tight. His mouth was stuffed with some type of cloth that completely filled his mouth and tasted rotten. On top of this and over his mouth layers of white gauze was rapped around his head holding whatever foul thing was in his mouth. Although Billy was freezing in the cold damp room he was sweating profusely.

Nothing else was in the room, just the hard rock walls and Billy on the cold steel table. After a short while the door opened.

In walked Lori. She was dressed exactly as he remembered her when she opened the door. In her hand was a shopping bag and in the other hand she carried a wooden chair.

Good morning Billy, Lori chimed. Billy just laid there and looked at her. I bet you are wondering where you are?

Well first off let me tell you that as of today you are mine. I own you. I told you when we last met that if you did not want more of the same that you were to walk away and never come back. But just as i thought you called and well you at that time committed yourself to me. Which means I now own you.

For starters I am going to enjoy myself with you this morning, and just for your information it is Saturday morning. Since Monday is a legal holiday no one will miss you for the next 3 days. By the time Tuesday morning comes around you will be totally broken and my complete and total slave.

Billy looked at her as if she were mad.

I know Billy it is hard to believe now but by the time this weekend is over you will beg to be my slave and to do everything I command y ou to do. We will marry and I will own everything you own. EVERYTHING. What is yours will be mine. Since you have no living relatives and very few friends no one will care what happens to you.

Billy was in shock. What the hell was she on? Drugs? She was totally mad. I only wanted to go out to dinner and straighten this out and now she is talking total committment and servitude.

Billy I have a lot of fetishes myself and one of my biggest is tickling. I LOVE To tickle and tickle hard. It turns me on so much to see men beg and plead to stop and have to power to make them suffer and suffer. I plan to tickle you each and every day of your life and with that much daily tickling it may not be such a long time for you.

I dont care about you Billy, I am only doing this for the fun of my fetish and to please my mistress who you will meet later on today. She is the one who will reap the financial rewards of our relationship, I will reap the rewards of torturing you daily.

Mistress Ashley is what I call an extractor of information Billy. She loves her job and thrives on your pain. She will be joining us later on today and fine tuning her craft to extract financial information from you so we can clean out your bank accounts, cash in your bonds, sell your assets etc. You will and believe me when I tell you this YOU WILL sign over everything to me and give me total power of attorney on your assets. You may say NO now but after a few sessions with Mistress Ashley you will beg and I mean beg for her to stop and let you sign over everything.

As for where we are, we are at Mistress Ashleys country Estate. You are in one of her basement dungeon rooms. There are 6 rooms here in this basement and believe me some rooms you do not want to visit but that all depends on your cooperation. Even though we are miles away from anyone and in a thick soundproof room I still made sure you were tightly gagged Billy boy. A nice shall we say fresh pair of my ankle socks are turned inside out and folded into your mouth. fresh off my feet from this mornings 4 mile jog in the hot humid weather. I made sure the sole bottoms were placed directly on the top of your tongue for your enjoyment. I hope you find them tasty.

For now Billy lets just get to know your ticklish body shall we?

With out warning Lori placed the chair under one of Billys trapped soles that hung in the air in the metal sturrip. Sitting down Billys foot was directly at Lori's eye level. She began with her well manicured finger nails and using both hands slowly spider tickled the entire sole of his well streatched sole.

Billy nearly jumped off the table as the fingernails began there relentless scraping of his soles. He wailed into the socks stuffed into his mouth but hardly a sound came out. Lori covered every inch of his soft tender soles with her nails. Non stop scraping moving from the toes to the toe creases to the balls over the arches and down to the heels then back up over and over never stopping for a second just using the tips of her finger nails.

NON STOP for 20 minutes Lori tortured Billys tender sole. When she finally stopped he could barely get his breath. His face was beet red and his chest heaved and heaved trying to pull in some air into his tortured lungs.

Lori let him rest for exactly 2 minutes then began the same 20 minute process on the other sole. Billy was insane. The sensations on his soles were overwhelming and the lack of oxygen was making it worse. Lori scrapped on though with no mercy what so ever.

After the 20 minutes were over she let him rest for another 2 minutes.

She went to her shopping bag and finger nail brush and a bottle of baby oil. She walked over to Billy and held the next implements of torture in front of his face for him to see. I hope you dont die on my Billy cause we have so much more to do. These course bristles on this thin finger nail brush rubbed over your tender oiled soles will be 10 times worse then my finger nails.

Are you having fun yet Billy? I sure am.

With that Lori sat back down and oiled up one of Billys soles.

Part 6

Lori started to scrub and I mean litterly scrub poor Billy's sensitive sole with the fingernail brush. The course bristles sent unbearable feelings of ticklishness up Billy's leg and to his brain. The brain said overload but ole Lori just kept scrubbing and scrubbing the sole of his foot. The baby oil moisten his sole and made it even more sensitive. After 5 minutes of this insane torture Lori poured some more baby oil over the same sole and started right back up again. Poor Billy had hardly the chance to catch his breath and here she was again scrubbing and scrubbing. Billy let out a long loud scream but hardly a sound came out of his mouth with the well packed sweat socks sealed in his mouth. HE wished he could pass out and stop the insanity but his body would not let him pass out. He could feel his heart pumping and pumping his body sweating and his breathing labored from the instense scrubbing but on and on Lori went. Not until a full 15 minutes had passed did she stop and look into his eyes and say. Did you enjoy that Billy? I know I did. We are going to have so much fun Billy, tickling and tickling you till you go mad from it. I love the look of fear on your face Billy. Why is your face so beet red Billy? Having a hard time breathing with those tasty gym socks in your mouth? Poor boy. Well enough chit chat we have another sole to scrub down don't we? Billy tried to beg and plead for her to stop but nothing came out.

Lori just smiled and said ready to scrub a dub dub Billy Boy? and with that she poured oil over the other sole and began another 15 minute horror session of ticklish scrubbing on Billys poor sole.

After the horrible ordeal Lori stopped to let him rest. You look dehydrated Billy. Do you want a drink. Billy tried to shake his head yes but the straps held his head in place. He tried to say yes but the thick socks that were now saturated with his siliva held any sound in his mouth.

Well speak up Billy boy DO YOU WANT A DRINK. If you don't answer me we will start another 15 minute session on each sole!

OMG! Billy thought I would die. He screamed and screamed YES YES YES but only a very muffled sound came out each time. He blinked his eyes over and over trying to get her to understand but she just smiled at him.

Well I will give you a break and give you some water even though you are being a bad boy and not answering me. For that you will be severly punished later on by ME. For now let me go get you some water. With that she left the room and returned a few minutes later with a large aluminum pail of water.

She unstrapped the ace bandage from around his mouth and told him to open his mouth. HE complied and she pulled out the soggy nasty white ankle socks out of his mouth. Holding them up Lori said my my they even look cleaner then when they went into your mouth. Maybe I will have to start using your mouth as my sock washing machine from now on.

Billy just groaned at this thought and licked his dry lips.

Well Billy I am going to give you some water but you have to earn it by sucking it from my socks on my feet. With that she unlaced her athletic running shoe from her left foot and peeled it off her foot. The shoe actually made a sucking pop sound as it was pulled off Lori's foot.

Whew! Lori exclaimed as the foul sweaty smell of the sock rose from the floor. These dogs stink! Sitting on the edge of the table that Billy was strapped down on she dipped the toe end of her tube socked foot into the water pail. Well Billy are you ready for some refreshments??

When I swing my foot up to your mouth you open wide and wait until I insert my toes into your mouth then you can begin sucking the water out of my sock.

OMG! Billy thought again not more foul tasting sock water. Will I be living on wet sock lint and toe jam the rest of my life he thought.

Lori swung her foot up and toward Billys mouth. Open wide Billy boy she stated. Billy complied and opened and let her insert her sock toes into his mouth. NOW SUCK BOY!

Billy slowly and appreciatively sucked the sock toes that were in his mouth. While the stench and taste were foul it at least was liquid and as dehydrated as he was it was welcomed refreshment.

Lori redipped her socked toes into the bucked and continued the process untill Billy had sucked her socked foot 22 times and got no more then 6 or 7 ounces of liquid in his system.

Billy you need to get more refreshment into your system then what you are sucking from my sock. Lori stated.

No shit sherlock Billy thought. How the hell can I do that with you just giving me a damp sock to suck on.

Since you wont drink for me maybe Mistress Ashley can get you hydrated faster.

With that a 6 foot 3 firery red headed, green eyed bombshell walked into the room. In a skin tight black leather outfit with black high heels on. Her average sized D cup breasts firmly protruded from the tight leather suit.

She was pushing a large metal cart that had all sorts of devices on it and drawers down the side that contained even more.

Without saying a word she walked over to Billy and smaked his face hard. The slap stung sharply and Billys right cheek turned a beet red.

Ashley wheeled the card behind Billys head and pulled up from the card a L shaped piece of pipe and inserted it into a hole at the top of the table above Billys head. The other end of the pipe now came over Billys face and ended right over his mouth. The end of the pipe had a round circular hole protruding from it that Billy could look through if his eyes were directly below the hole. Right now the circular hole was directly above his mouth.

Ashley then came around from behind the table and Billy saw in her hand a long plastic funnel with a huge opening in the top. The long thin end was inserted through the hole in the pipe and forced directly into Billys mouth. Ashley pushed it down so the end was forced into his mouth almost to the back of his throat. Billy tried to bite the tube but the plastic was to thick, with his head strapped down all he could do was try not to gag on the thing.

Ashley still not speaking went to the cart and retreived a swimmers nose clamp that they sometimes wear when doing long distance swim sprints so water does not get in their noses. Here the purpose was to not let Billy breath through his nose.

Finally Ashley spoke. Well Billy I hear you have been a problem child and would not drink sufficent liquids for Lori. I am here to show you that you will totally comply with our demands or if you dont you will be forced to. What you are about to endure is a very painful and scary treatment called forced drinking. What will happen is that I will begin pouring the water from the pail into the funnel and it will go down the tube into your throat. I suggest you relax and let it drain quickly. You will not even need to swallow much. If you try to breath you will drown. I suggest you do not breath but just let the water flow. When you have drank this entire pail ------- YES BILLY I SAID ENTIRE PAIL ---- You will once again be able to breath. This pail contains right at 1 and 1/2 gallons of water Billy. Thats a lot to drink at one time. YOur belly will swell and bloat and you will feel like you are drowning but again I suggest you do not try to breath until the entire pail is poured down the funnel. Just like a beer bong billy it will go fast.

If you would have sucked harder and faster on Lori's sock you might not have to go through this treatment Billy but since you are a problem child you will be forced to comply for now.

Billy was in terror and felt he could die from a heart attach just from the fear of what was going to happen. He had always been afraid to drown when he was a child and still was. To this day he did not know how to swim. How the hell could he survive this.

I know you are scared Billy but this will be nothing compared to what is in store for you this weekend if you continue to be a problem child.

Are you ready to begin Billy? Ashley asked

PArt 7

Sorry this has taken so long folks but I was out of town and way backed up when I got back. I hope I can continue this with the normal gusto you are all accustomed to.

Ashley walked over to the metal bucket and picked it up and held it to the open end of the funnel. Billy's eyes were wide open in terror as he watched Ashley begint to pour the water into the funnel, not stopping until the liquid had filled to the brim.

Immediately the fluid began to gush down into Billy's throat. Since the end of the funnel was at the back of his throat he hardly had to swallow it just seemed to go down. Since the funnel was long and large at the top the water was forced downward quickly. Ashley kept the funnel completely full by slowly continuing to pour from the pail.

God I will never be able to drink all of this Billy screamed into his brain. I will drown right here right now. Over and over Billy drank and swallowed without a breath of air. After what seemed like an eternity the pail was finally empty and only a full funnel to drink. 1 and 1/2 gallons of water in under 2 minutes was impossible Billy thought yet he had no choice drink or die.

Finally the torture was over. The nose clamp was removed and air was finally allowed into Billys tortured lungs. His chest hurt so much from the excessive amount of liquid in his belly but he could do nothing but endure it.

Mistress Ashley removed the funnel gag from Billys mouth and immediately returned with a pair of rubber tipped plyers and a dental gag with a clamp in the center. She quickly inserted the dental gag into Billys mouth and ratched it open to its full position which made Billy open his mouth as wide as humanly possible and then some. She reached into his mouth with the plyers and grabbed the end of Billys tongue and pulled it out as far as it would go. She then clamped the clamp down on the lower portion of his tongue thereby forcing Billy to hold his tougue out in an extended position with his mouth wide open.

Lori please mount your future husbands face and place your pussy right over his extended tongue and begin pleasuring your self until you are completely satisfied. I will straddle his waist and begin tickling the sides of his stomach and ribs while he is forced to please you.

Billy this should be quite uncomfortable for you since you are holding so much water in your belly. But Billy you will and must learn to hold your water. I dont care how much you suffer if you try to release your water I will severely punish you. What you just endured will be nothing to the pain you will endure if you pee your self during this next torture.

With that Lori mounted poor Billys face and Ashley mounted his waist. Lori began to grind her mound over Billys streatched tongue and immediately began moaning and panting. Ashley began immediately to spider tickle her sharp nails across the sides of Billys bare stomach and ribs. Billy howed in laughter as Ashley tickled and tickled his poor ribs. He could hardly get any air in for two reasons. One Lori was pressed against his face and two his chest was compressed with all the fluid in his overfilled stomach. He had to releave himself. He could not breath. Lori grind and grind her pussy into his face quickly coming to orgasm, Ashley never once stopped or slowed down her relentless methodical scraping of his sides the entire time.

After Lori's third orgasm and about 10 minutes of non stop tickling from Ashley Billy could take no more. He released himself onto the metal table. STreams and streams of watery piss emitted from him. As the piss came out he could feel his tightened chest begin to allow air again into his lungs.

Ashley just smiled as she knew all along that he would not be able to hold the water very long. In fact she was quite impressed that he had held it this long. He would make a fine husband for Lori and a great submissive slave for the both of them.

Chapter 8

Well Billy Boy Mistress Ashley stated you seemed to have once again disobayed one of my orders. What are we going to do with you???? I told you things could and would get worse if you disobeyed and now you will find out just what I mean by that.

With that Mistress Ashley went to the metal card and returned with a thick rubber padded blindfold that she firmly strapped onto Billys face.

Lori please go to the electro room and retrieve "Sparky" I think Billy needs to learn a lesson here and Sparky is just the item I need to get his attention.

Lori's eyes widen at the mention of the device. She had seen it used only once before when a warden came calling on Mistress Ashley to get a career criminal to talk about where he had buried a young girl during a kidnapping and ransom case. The poor guy did not last very long and according to the warden says he still feels the effects of the device.

Even though Lori loved to see men suffer she thought that the Sparky device was evil and something she did not wish on anyone. She herself had had electro torture inflicted on her by Ashley about a year ago with a mild tens unit and it was something that she would never forget and never want done to her again. Her clit still could feel the hot metallic pain that was inflicted upon it.

As Lori walked out of the room Ashley addressed Billy. Billy this punishment is going to be two fold. It will serve to teach you that you MUST obey my and Lori's every command and never question it. You just do as you are told. If you don't then you suffer as you soon will. The second part will have a lot to do with what I intend to do this weekend which is extract information out of you. I will be wanting to know your passcodes for all your banking informaiton and also your safe deposit boxes. YOu see everything and I mean everything you own will soon be mine and Lori's. By the end of this weekend you will be married to her, I can do this since I am a Notary, and you will have signed over all your assets to her. All your cash and securities will be collected by the end of the weekend once you tell us your codes.

Billy screamed NO as best he could with the large dental gag holding his mouth wide open and his tongue fully extended and held in place by the clamp.

I can see by your muffled sounds that you do not yet wish to comply but soon Billy you will.

With that Ashley went over to the cart and opened a drawer. From within she withdrew a suringe and a vile of liquid. She inserted the needle from the suringe into the vile and extracted 30 mililiters of nerve inhancer. This is a drug used in hospitals where patients have lost feeling in certain extremities of their bodies due to stroke or accident. The liquid for a few hours inhances the nerve endings and makes them more sensitive to touch. In a sick patients case it helps them to rehabilitate.

In a normal persons state it triples the sensitivity of any nerve ending that it is injected to. Making any contact or touch hyper or super sensitive.

Without warning Ashley grabbed Billys cock and injected the full 30 ML into the soft underside of Billys helmet. The already most sensitive area of a mans Cock.

Billy screamed as the needle invaded his most sensitive area of his anatomy. The needle pierced the soft skin and a warm liquid flowed in and down his shaft.

The results were almost immediate as Billy could literally feel the cool air circulating around his shaft now since the sensitivity was so increased.

Ashley disposed of the suringe just as Lori re-entered the room rolling in the evil Sparky device.

B]Chapter 9 :

Billys eyes screamed with fear as Lori wheeled in the device.

The card contained a large black box with several wires coming out the back. Some of the wires were ended in metal clips like nipple clamps, some ended in round suction cupped with a bare wire in the center, one ended with a nasty looking type of device. The end of the wire split off into two wires that connected to this long metal tube that was about half the diameter of a normal straw. It was smooth rounded metal at the base and continued up about 6 inches where it connected into a round crown cap about 2 inches across. The tube and cap were connected and the crown shaped cap also had a hinged clip on one side that ended in a round metal ball.

Billy at once knew what that device was ment for and he screamed as loud as he cound through the dental gag with his tongue extended and clamped.

Now, now Billy lets not make matters worse. I told you if you disobeyed me you would get severly punished and now you WILL find out just what that means. You can scream and beg but you WILL get a full dose of my punishment. I show now mercy to maggots like yourself and could not care the least if it hurts you. You are here to suffer if you disobey and suffer you will Billy.

Billy actually turned to Lori and pleaded with his eyes as if she would give him some help or mercy. Lori, even thought she knew what the device could do to a man, just smiled and said, sorry Billy but you MUST learn to obey. You must learn to never question me or Mistress Ashley and you must always quickly and appreciatively do whatever we demand of you.

Enough talk Lori lets prepare him for his punishment. With that Lori began to wire Billy up. She took two of the wires with metal clamps on them and attached one to either side of Billys fully extended tongue. The clamps were cold and sharp and hurt like hell just being applied on the soft tissue of the tongue.

A second set of wires with clamps were then taken and one was attached to the soft pink left nipple on Billys chest and one to the right. Billy wimpered as the teeth of the clamp bit into his soft nipples.

Two more wires with the round suction cups were pulled off the machine. Lori licked one suction cup base and then pushed it up against one of Billys testicles. The did the same the other suction cup to Billys other testicle.

One more wire with a suction cup was licked and placed directly at the base of Billys cock and another under his ball sack on the soft skin between his anus hole and his balls.

Lori grabed a bottle of lubricant and placed some in the palm of her hand and she then began stroking Billys semi erect penis.

Billys penis quickly grew firm even as Billy tried to keep it flacid. He knew what was coming next.

After getting him rock hard she placed lubricant up and down the tube shaft of the crown shaped device and using the bottom rounded end of the tube she began to insert it INTO Billys uthera hole.

Billy SCREAMED AND SCREAMED as the wide metal shaft penetrated his penis head and slowly slid down his utera tract. Billy took the full 6 inches into his cock and the crown top now fit over Billys cock head.

Slowly Lori turned the crown top until the clamp side with the round ball end was directly above the underside of Billys helmet. With that she slowly pushed the clamp down and the ball pushed into the soft underside of the helmet where one of the wire leads connected. The other lead connected directly into the cap and tube that ran down his shaft.

Billy was sweating and shivering at the same time. His breathing was fast and shallow at the same time. He was panic stricken and scared to death. The two women just smiled and went about their business as if this were a turkey getting ready to go into the oven. Neither seemed to have any concern for Billy or the pain he was about to go through.

Billy, Ashley spoke, pay attention now as I am going to explain what is about to happen to you. In just a few short minutes we are going to begin your punishment session. What is going to happen as you may already figured out is have electrical current passed through this black box into different wires at different times. What area of your body will be shocked will depend totally on what Lori and I decide to shock. The intensity of your pain will also be determined by us.

With that Ashley turned the black box around so Billy could see the front. What Billy saw was a series of switches and one large knob in the center of the box and a large red button on the right side. Ashley explained to Billy that each switch controlled a wire. Lori and I can turn on one switch or several at a time. The ones that are turned on will send a jolt of current down the wires to the connected spots when this red button is pressed. The current will continue until the red button is released.

The amount of current that will flow through old sparky here is determined by this dial in the center of the box. As you can see Billy it goes from Zero all the way to 20 on the dial. Level one is painfull and well level 20 will fry you.

Since you have misbehaved more then once I am not going to be nice to you tonight. In fact for your transgressions we will not even visit levels one two three or four. No Billy your punishment session will start at level 5 and go no lower then that. I can assure you it will go higher, much higher.

Grinning Ashley continued , And to think with that nerve enhancer agent I injected into your penis helmet you should feel particularlly sensitive there.

Chapter 10 :firedevil

Poor Billy just cringed at the tought of what was to soon come. He had never been tortured with electricity before and could only imagine what it would feel like on his penis. Lori just stood next to the table smiling down at Billy. As if she could not wait to see the reaction Billy would have to the intense pain he was about to feel. Billy thought "what have I gotten myself into" "A few days ago Lori was my dream girl playing softball and I would have done anything to be with her" Billy never considered he would have to go through this type of torture to get his dream girl.

Enough of this talk Ashley grinned. Lets begin shall we Billy??? With that Lori turned the dial on the black box to Level 5 to begin Billys punishment. She flicked the switch to turn on the contacts just on Billys tongue and let Mistress Ashley know she could begin pressing the dreded red button when she felt ready.

Before I begin Lori would you be so kind as to place the thick padded blindfold on Billys face. I dont want him to see when you turn up the current or when I am about to press or release the button. This is to be a total surprise for him.

Do you like surprises Billy? She asked as Lori tightened the thick padded blindfold over Billy's eyes.

Before Bill could answer Ashley pressed down on the red button and sent level 5 current directly into Billys moist tongue.

Billy screamed at the top of his lungs and his body arched up off the table as much as the straps would go. Ashley held the button down a full 5 seconds and the current snapped as it connected with Billys siliva filled mouth and tongue. If any of you have ever licked the top of a square nine volt battery you can imagine just a little what it feels like to have current go through your tongue. Imagine that lick times 25 and you might just start to get the feel of what Billy just felt. Now hold your tongue on that battery for 5 seconds.

Billy screamed and screamed as the current would not stop. He could not believe this hurt that much. There was nothing he could do about it but scream. After the 5 seconds Ashley released the red button and Billys body dropped back down on the metal table. His breathing was rapid and he continued to scream and then wimper.

Oh did that hurt poor Billy? Mistress Ashley asked. Well that is what misbehaving boys get and you have a lot more of that to cum Billy.

Lori turned the dial to level 6 now and flicked off the tongue switch and opened the switches to Billys nipples and balls. When Lori nodded her head to Ashley she repressed the button and let the current run through his balls and nipples.

Again Billys Body arched up off the table and his screams increased and then stopped and went into a slient hissing of air being expelled from his mouth.
For a full 5 seconds the torture went on. Billys balls and nipples felt like they were on fire. With cold metal instantly turning hot as the wicked current coursed through his sensitive organs.

Lori watched and felt wet between her legs as she was excited by the ordeal poor billy was going through. She brought her fingers down to her moist clit and began to slowly masterbate as Billy suffered.

With out looking at Lori, Ashley after only 15 seconds break sent another 5 seconds of level 6 electricity into Billys balls and nipples. Again the howling and then the silent hissing and then the collapsing back onto the table after the current stopped.

Billy was crying now and wimpering. He tried to tell them to please stop he could take no more but with the dental gag in his mouth only garbled words came out.

With a hand signal Ashley told Lori to increase the dial to level 10 and to open the worst of all connections. The one that went to sparky himself the uthera tube insert with the penis crown and connection to the fulmer gland under the helmet of the penis. The other connections were closed only leaving this one open.

Ashley spoke now. Listen up Billy boy because I will only say this once. We are going to take pity on you just this once. We are going to apply only one more shock to you today. When it is over you will most likely be unconscience. But when we wake you you will have a decision to make. You will immediately and I mean without any hesitation at all begin giving us your Bank account information, Pin numbers and location of any and all cash you have. IF you do not we will start again with this process and it will last for 1 full hour before you get another chance to give us the information. Do you understand Billy. ONE FULL HOUR of electrical torture. I will keep you awake with drugs and reapply a nerve enhancer directly to your penis again. YOU will receive a full hour before you will get a chance to tell us again. Fail to tell us then then it will be 2 hours before the next chance and so on until you tell us or die. The choice will be yours. You see Billy once you give us all of this I will marry you and Lori and you will live a life together of Domination and submission. I will come visit you periodically with some of my trainees. Together we will make the rest of your life a living hell.

With that Ashley pressed the red button and began to send level 10 current down the wires to Billys super sensitive penis. The nerve enhancer had made his cock very very sensitive and now here came a strong surge of electricty directly into it.

Billy felt his cock explode into pain as the inside of his uthera, the tip of his sensitive head and the underside of his usually most sensitive area the fulmer gland all received the current at once. Ashley kept the current on for a full 10 seconds but Billy passed out at about 4 seconds into the torment. His sex organs were sizzling as the current snapped and crackled where the metal came in contact with his soft skin.

When Billy awoke a few minutes later his entire body was sore. His penis still felt like it was on fire and he could actually feel the metal crown still burning into his head. Billy's blind fold was removed and now both women stood above him with those wicked smiles on their faces.

Wake up Billy boy, it is time to start giving us your financial information. Ashley started to unscrew the dental gag, and tongue clamp that held Billys mouth open and his tongue extended.

Once removed Billy coughed and gagged from the metallic taste of the device and electrodes that were on his tougue. Lori let him drink a small amount of water and they then said Tell US the informaiton Billy.

Billy did not even think to not tell them. HE immediately begin giving them all his financial information just like they had asked. He was broken and would do anything not to have this done to him again.

Once the information was given. Ashley told Billy that everything he gave her better be correct because she was going to gather up the information right now and try the pin numbers. If it was not she would return to continue his ordeal with sparky.

For now since it appears that your soon to be new wife Lori here is wet with desire from your ordeal you will give her oral sex and anything else she wants until I return.

Lori did not wait even for Ashley to leave before straddling Billys face and commanding him to lick her good or the machine would be turned back on.

That was almost one year ago. Ashley returned with all of Billys assets. She legally married the two and the begin to live in their secluded house in the woods. Lori life was one of anything she wanted and desired. Billys life was one of a prisoner kept locked up and tormented and tortured at the whim of his wife.

Lori was a stunning wife and he paid the ultimate price to have her. His sole was given up to her as she now owned him and he had to do everything she demanded him to do.

He was forced to lick the soles of her dirty tube socks after her softball practaces and games on almost a daily basis. Not only her's but some of her teamates that were in domination training. Some afternoons he had 4 or 5 players that he would have to clean sock bottoms with his tongue. He had to service his wife orally at least twice daily and any other friend she may invite over.

Tickling was done daily. Trainees were left with him during the day and used his naked body as a training tool to find the most ticklish spots and make him suffer. The soles of his feet had so many needle marks from the nerve enhancing drugs that were injected into them that he looked like a herion junkie. That drug made his already super sensitive soles untouchable but that did not stop a trainee who would scrub and scrap till he passed out from the tickling.

He was never aloud to masterbate and had not ejaculated since he first met Lori. It had been over a year now since he had been alowed to ejaculate. He did not even know if his penis could ejaculate after the tortures that had been inflicted upon it over the last year. Whippings, rubbings with deep heating ointments, streatching, and of course the electric shocks.

Punishments would come at the end of the evening right before bedtime. He would be told then if there was something, anything that he did during the day that upset Lori or any of her friends. Since he had been here there had not been one single day that some slight infraction was made and some type of punishment was administered.

Tonight he was scared since one of Lori's softball buddys, Brandy, who hated him, would always make up a lie to tell Lori about how Billy did something wrong and Lori would administer a more sever punishment.

Now he awaited for another night to end. The door creeked open and Lori stuck in her head. Brandy says you have been a particularlly bad boy today Billy. With that she opened the door and rolled in the cart. On it stood my worst night mare OLE SPARKY!

Be careful what you ask for guys you just might get it and more.

THE END!
:firedevil

Last edited:
Poor Little Billy,

A VERY nice opening, Lori. I'm very much looking forward to how Billy's story will end. Sounds like he's gotten himself into quite the predicament. I don't think I speak just for myself when I say many males here wouldn't mind a "How-To" for getting ourselves into problems like that. :angel:

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more from this story.

I love it. :bouncybou

Great story, Lori. I'm looking forward to part two. :D

Smellking,
Thanks for your anticipation but it does take time to create and write online. I will publish for your reading pleasure just as soon a possible. I am so sorry that I cannot spend 24/7 typing on line to entertain you. Maybe you can post a story or two to keep us entertained some?????

Lori:mad:

thanks for the part 3. I wish i was this lucky guy. I can´t wait for the next part thanks for this

Looks quite promising *downloads* I'll read this one soon. The bits i quickread look great!

next part

where is the next part of this great story?? I can´t wait for reading the next chapter

Looks like it`s about to get real interesting!!!!
I can`t wait to see what`s in store for Billy when he meets Mistress Ashley! What a lucky guy!!!

Keep up the good work,Lori!:smilestar

I loved part five. It will be great when Mistress Ashley begins to work on poor Billy. :D

This story is amazing!!!! Great job...like everyone else i am dying to see chapter 6...thank you for taking the time to create this.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back