• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Are Your Pet Peeves?

Could you please just turn that lid another two god damn times? Loose lids are bad for kids!

Gender-based questions about ticklishness and effectiveness as ticklers. Come on, guys, this is getting old. One gender is not more ticklish than the other, and one one gender does not make a better tickler than the other. Can't we all just agree that it's a question of the individual and give it a rest? -_-

Gender-based questions about ticklishness and effectiveness as ticklers. Come on, guys, this is getting old. One gender is not more ticklish than the other, and one one gender does not make a better tickler than the other. Can't we all just agree that it's a question of the individual and give it a rest? -_-

:iagree: Same with "which race/ethnicity/nationality is more ticklish?"

One of my pet peeves is people who stand still after they get to the top of an escalator.

The sound the tin foil on top of a pudding cup makes when you pull it off.

When people stir their coffee with a spoon, then put it back into the sugar without rinsing it and drying it off, so you get these gross little clumps of sugar... Ugh. XD

People who don't give me a thank you wave when I let them into traffic.

"We're in America, speak English!" That attitude just pisses me off. English is not the U.S.'s official language. We don't have one, despite what certain highly-ignorant people seem to think, and expecting everyone to know how to speak the most ridiculously complicated and difficult-to-learn language in the world just because you feel like your American-ness is threatened by their presence is not only arrogant, it's completely contradictory to the whole melting pot thing. Y'know... the entire point of our country?

This also applies to people who seem to forget that the internet is similarly comprised of a multitude of peoples and cultures and therefore does not all have to speak English. 'S called the World Wide Web, not the "Let's All Speak 'Murican" web...

At the moment, my pet peeve is upstairs apartment neighbors who sweep their porch over the side instead of sweeping into a dust pan so that I have to clean up their mess when it lands down on my own porch. >:[

On every mainstream tickle scene uploaded to YouTube where a guy is tickled and a girl is present, I can guarantee there's always someone whining something along the lines of, "God damn it! Why couldn't she be tickled instead? How dare they tickle a guy instead of a girl?!"

Uh, maybe because the writers are vanilla and just went with whatever seemed the funniest at the time? I doubt they were thinking, "this scene needs to appeal to the mass audience of straight male ticklephiles!" This makes me sound really bitchy, but I see it absolutely everywhere and it's annoying as fook.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back