• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Are Your Pet Peeves?

People that get mad because one time, once, you can't drop everything and cater to them. :flatstare:

People that talk on their cell phones while waiting in line to check out at the grocery store.

People who think its fine to talk at loud volumes during the previews of a movie.

Nosy, overly critical people who demand your attention when you, clearly, hate them but they either can't see it, or enjoy irritating you therefore.

People who pretend to be your friends because they feel they have too. I hate fake people.

Somebody posts an example of their musical talent and then some loser posts some frivolous bullshit in the middle of it.

Women who come to my door and think it's cute to be loud and high pitched while shrieking baby talk through the screen because they hear my parrots. I just ran one off my property.

Don't know what she wanted or who she was, but I bet she won't be back.

I hate it when people assume you know what you're doing, just because you didn't feel it necessary to ask for clarification.

When people write "barefeet" like it's one word. Come on, guys, the adjective is "barefoot," and the plural noun is "bare feet." Two words. It's a little nitpick, I know, but it drives me up the wall... XD

When people write "barefeet" like it's one word. Come on, guys, the adjective is "barefoot," and the plural noun is "bare feet." Two words. It's a little nitpick, I know, but it drives me up the wall... XD

Oooh, that annoys me too! XD

Some of mine include:

1) People who use "freedom of speech" as an excuse to be shitty and horrible, and when called out turn the tables on the other person/people, accusing them of being "moral police", "SJWs", etc.

2) When people self-diagnose for the purpose of gaining attention or feeling "special", especially with things like Autism, Asperger's, or mental illness. Looking at you, tumblr!

3) Run-on sentences. My thought voice needs to breathe! :')

People who use the above circuit at my gym but don't actually do the circuit. They just get in the way of people who are trying to follow the directions.

Young apparently healthy people who get on the elevator and ride it one flight down.

Young apparently healthy people who get on the elevator and ride it one flight down.

Hey, don't judge! Stairs suck, no matter how old you are! XD

When people leave my bedroom door open after coming in. I don't care if I'll be coming out right after you, I want you to shut my fricking door! XD

People who believe that anybody who disagrees with them must be either stupid or evil (or both).

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back