• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Czech Ticklish Girls - Sandra

On this thread whats everyone's favourite pic set / clip of sandra!

• SANDRA IS TICKLED ON THE RACK

Votes: 99 28.0%
  • TICKLISH FEET IN THE STOCK WITH BOUND TOES

Votes: 48 13.6%
  • TICKLISH BLONDE

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • TICKLISH PLAY SANDRA

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • TICKLER SANDRA IS FOOT TICKLED

Votes: 33 9.3%
  • TICKLED BAREFEET & TIED TOES

Votes: 49 13.8%
  • JANE TICKLE SEXY SANDRA'S BAREFEET

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • WOMAN TICKLERS IN DUAL - SANDRA

Votes: 28 7.9%
  • TICKLER GETS SANDRA

Votes: 32 9.0%
  • EUFRAT'S TICKLISH REVANCHE ON SANDRA

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters
So many great clips, how can I pick just one???

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them!

Not long left to vote for her in the golden feather awards! Get your votes in now for best ticklee!!!! Attached is some previews as to why you should!

Here is 1st preview:

Attachments

• FREETFJSANDRA852W.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 813
Few more pictures from the delicious sandra!

Clip is called: Eufrat's ticklish Revanche on Sandra

Eufrat is out for revenge and gives sandra barefeet, in jeans! An excellent tickle in the stocks!

second lot, some excellent shots of her toes dancing around, trying to avoid the tickling!

Last lot...

Hope people like them, and feel free to comment. Cheers.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 511
Few more pictures from the delicious sandra!

Clip is called: Eufrat's ticklish Revanche on Sandra

Eufrat is out for revenge and gives sandra barefeet, in jeans! An excellent tickle in the stocks!

Actually, I want to vote for this one! This is one of my favorite clips ever! But I do have a fetish for the whole mask/unmasking thing, too!

I had a couple of clips with Sandra until my laptop died. I agree that she's probably got the sexiest feet in the clips that are currently out there. She seems to be genuinely really ticklish too. It's rare that you get such a beautiful woman who also has really beautiful feet. I know I'm generalising, but the most gorgeous women usually start wearing feet deforming shoes quite early on. If I could have a session with Sandra AND Sleepless, wow, I think I'd explode. I'm not really into voting but I'd say the last clip looks the hottest. She's got more daring as she's gone on and she's an absolute foot fetish Queen now.

Glad people like them, agree with all the comments! I am quite swayed towards the last clip too! Her feet are exquiste, she's genuinely ticklish and has a sexy hot body and cheeky smile!

So here is a few more images! This is an old clip where she gets tickled and sent to orgasm!

Second lot! Such a great clip! She literally rides the machine! Hot body, delicious feet and sexy laugh!

A talking point... for those who find Sandra as hot as i do! How would you like to see Sandra tickled next..?!

Always like seeing her tickled by the tickler M/F as he gets such a good reaction out of her! Would like to see her bed spread, in jeans and some sexy little socks, tickler to play with here feet in socks before slowly removing them and tickling her barefeet! Then perhaps some hairbrush action, followed by some electric toothbrush time...!!!! ;-)

Sandra gets tickled on the rack by Jana Cova!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 547
Here's a few more images from the delicious Sandra, this is an old clip, but she's still just as hot, and just as ticklish! Tickled on the devil by two ticklers who work her all over!

Her feet are tickled alot by both ticklers, which drives her crazy (like normal) she trys desperately thrashing around to protect her little tootsies from there tickling fingers... to no avail! ;-)

Last few, hot old school clip, from czech ticklish girls! Oh what i would give to her Sandra in front of me on the devil, with her barefeet pointing at me...!!!!

TMF users! What do you think....

Rcently the gorgeous Sandra from Czech Ticklish Girls, has been a very good tickler, but don't you think its time again she recieved some of her own medicine....?

She is my all time favourite tickle model, and probably a few other people's, with the views and comments this thread has had...

Now if you are reading this and in anyway agree her goregous feet/body should be tickled once more, and she should meet once again with the tickler, then simply just reply to this thread.... TMF users unite! ;-)

Below some images of her at her tickling best, and the man who can help us achieve this mission....! ;-)

Attachments

• st_6.jpg
    st_6.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 620
Yeah! I agree with you she is a great tickler but she should get tickled anytime again :) I would suggest in the stock while the toe are tied and tickled in tan sheer nylons :D

Well thats two who have signed up!

Good work Nylon tickler and Luv2tickleher. We want more, just drop a comment on this thread!

She is smokin, here's some of her best bits if you like....!

Attachments

• oioijasoijdp.jpg
    oioijasoijdp.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,271
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back