• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Czech Ticklish Girls - Sandra

On this thread whats everyone's favourite pic set / clip of sandra!

• SANDRA IS TICKLED ON THE RACK

Votes: 99 28.0%
  • TICKLISH FEET IN THE STOCK WITH BOUND TOES

Votes: 48 13.6%
  • TICKLISH BLONDE

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • TICKLISH PLAY SANDRA

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • TICKLER SANDRA IS FOOT TICKLED

Votes: 33 9.3%
  • TICKLED BAREFEET & TIED TOES

Votes: 49 13.8%
  • JANE TICKLE SEXY SANDRA'S BAREFEET

Votes: 30 8.5%
  • WOMAN TICKLERS IN DUAL - SANDRA

Votes: 28 7.9%
  • TICKLER GETS SANDRA

Votes: 32 9.0%
  • EUFRAT'S TICKLISH REVANCHE ON SANDRA

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters
If you like the images and videos with Sandra in vote for her on the forum's golden feather awards! I set up a thread, under best clip and ticklee model! Just added a few pics below, to remind us of those sexy soles! Also a nice way to bring up my 100th post!!!

Cheers everyone, have a nice day!

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 535
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 812
  • Image51.jpg
    Image51.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 644
  • T395.jpg
    T395.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 514
Sandra

tickle2010, Sandra's got both a great body and has done a great body of work! Thanks for raising awareness - as memorable as the clips from which these pictures come, somehow I did not remember Sandra despite seeing her so often.

The images of Jana Cova tickling Sandra that BAT posted are my favorites but there is little here that is not first-rate.

I remember paying $10 for an issue of Tied & Tickled magazine in the 1980s and even the best issues did not have as many good shots as there in this thread, which I just viewed for free. But let me not hijack the discussion.

Last edited:
Em es, glad you liked the images, just some screen prints I made from her videos! Hijack the thread! It's good to have some comments! And someone who thinks she's as hot as I do!!! I am hoping that rosando tickles her again very soon! So, so sexy and ticklish! Feet are amazing! If you like her, and her clips that much vote for her in the golden feather awards catogories for her I set up!

About the Golden Feathers

Who knows, tickle2010, I may vote for Sandra. With so many fetching lasses who put themselves out there in these videos, there are not enough cateogies to honor all who deserve praise.

JANE TICKLE SEXY SANDRA'S BAREFEET

A few more, great clip as well, even tho its czech tickled feet, there is quite a bit of upper body tickling as well!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Such hot feet and legs! Her feet are so ticklish too!

Love it when jane moves from feet to upper body, watching Sandra's feet kicking and trying to fight it!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 317
Last few pictures. In the clip there is a bit when Jane really starts to tickle Sandra's feet aggressively! She uses her weight to pin them down... as the poor tootsies are trying to avoid it... no chance! ;-)

Hot clip!!!

WOMAN TICKLERS IN DUAL - SANDRA

Glad you liked them! Am bored right now, so thought i would add a few more!

First lot!

Love this clip! Cracking nipple slip in last picture!

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 730
Last edited:
Second lot!

Sandra is so sexy! Those pants look sprayed on!

Bit of spanking then on to those sexy toosies!

Third lot!

Sexy feet and so ticklish! She nearly rocks the device over!

Hope Rosando tickles her again soon! Need some more images!

If you like what you see, vote for her in the golden feathers awards on here! and czech tickle, they are my favourite! :rockon::rockon:

Last edited:
TICKLER GETS SANDRA

Sandra's newest clip! Tickler gives her a very good all over tickling! She throws herself around in histerics! but there's no way she can avoid the tickling! Great work Rosando!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 485
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:
She's wearing her sexy leather pants and knee high boots, which get removed so tickler can attack her beautiful ticklish barefeet!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 938
Last lot, her sexy tootsies get tied and tickler goes to work with a hair brush, which if you have seen any of her other clips she is particularly ticklish too!

Hope you like em!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 1,260
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 1,244
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 723
If you like Sandra and her video's vote for her in the golden feather awards on this forum! Also czech tickle - who produce consistently brilliant videos!

Happy Christmas everyone!

Thanks for posting and the poll what a good idea.

I have gone for the rack but to be honest they are all good its a hard choice.

Thanks for posting and the poll what a good idea.

I have gone for the rack but to be honest they are all good its a hard choice.

The rack clip is probably my 2nd favourite! but seeing as I like her pretty feet so much, I had to go for 'tickler Sandra is foot tickled'

It is a hard decision tho! Glad you like them!

What i would give for 10 minutes with those feet!!!!! Hairbrush, oils, electric toothbrush, iron nails! ;-)

Last few images! Hope people like them! What would you like to do with Sandra, how would you tickle her..........?

I would need two electic toothbrushes, one for each foot, plus some spare batteries!!!!!! haha

Happy new year to everyone!

Tickle those feet!!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back