• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

It's been a while, so let's have another story. This one involves my aunt, and is from roughly two years ago. Now, before I continue I think it's worth mentioning that we lost my aunt earlier this year, so it's odd for me to type it knowing that she's no longer around. However, I've included all the other notable stories involving my aunt, so I think it's fitting to include this one to conclude things.

It was October 2014, and my aunt, uncle and cousin were down for a family event. I'd not been able to tickle my aunt’s nylon feet for some years, but had managed a sneaky poke here or a quick sock tickling there. As such, I hoped that this visit would prove to be different. The family had been to the pub for an afternoon lunch, and although it was October it was unseasonably warm. I left early to get changed into thinner clothes, and on leaving I saw her discarded ankle boots under the table. I didn't know why she'd done it, but due to standing up I was unable to see what was on her feet. I took some glasses back to the bar, and by the time I returned she’d put them back on. I said I’d meet them back at my parents’ house, and went home and got changed into shorts and flip flops. I arrived at my parents' house before anyone else, and when everybody arrived my aunt sat down and, much to my delight, began to remove her boots. She apologised to myself and my cousin for doing so, leading to my cousin making a 'cheesy feet' comment. Of course, she had no need to apologise to me! If anything, knowing my aunt she made this announcement to make me aware she was removing her boots!

As the boots came off, I saw my aunt was in black socks....which were then removed to reveal black tights! I'd had a few drinks so wasn't totally sober, but I couldn't believe my luck. Of course, there was a houseful, but if I found the right time and opportunity then surely I'd be able to sneak in a tickle or two....right? Everyone helped themselves to more drink and settled down; my aunt and gf had left a seat in the middle of the sofa for me, which I gladly took advantage of! As the conversation and drink flowed, I began to take sneaky peeks at my aunt's feet, which were very close to my own. The four other people in the room were all involved in their own conversation, while the only thing on my mind was tickling my aunt's feet. My confidence got the better of me, and waiting until nobody was looking in my direction I began to slowly slide my right foot toward my aunt's left. It was painfully slow, having to stop a few times in case people saw but eventually my toes made contact with her black stocking outline.

It felt glorious, her warm, soft stocking foot against my bare toes. I left it there, and waited for my aunt to move her foot but much to my delight not only did she keep it there but she pressed her foot against my toes! She knew what I was up to, and was keen to return the subtle touches! I'd slowly wriggle my toes against her outline, and my aunt would flex her foot to allow me more access. How we got away with it I've no idea, but we did! At one point my aunt stood up to stretch her legs, and I thought she might have had second thoughts. However, when she sat down she crossed her feet at the ankles, draping her right foot over the left and giving me full access to her sole! Before I could do anything, however, my aunt used her left foot to pin mine down, discreetly sliding it down my right foot so I could feel her sole gliding across. A minute or so later I returned the favour, using my toes to quickly slide along the length of her right stocking sole while everyone else was talking!

A short time later my aunt said she needed the toilet, and while she was up there I said I needed to go (which I did), and waited outside for her. I let her know I was there, and whispered my thanks to her. My aunt told me to be quiet in case people heard....at which point I began asking her if she enjoyed the tickling and footsies. My aunt told me again to be quiet, but when she came out I asked if I could give her a proper tickle. At this point my uncle nearly came up the stairs, but I told him that there was a queue! I asked my aunt again if I could tickle her feet, and again she told me to be quiet but in the end relented and lifted her left foot for me to scrabble my fingers over her stocking soles. She repeated it with the right foot, but then went downstairs - but not before pulling me in for a hug and telling me that I was her favourite nephew, even if I was cheeky! She went downstairs, and all to soon it was time to go so I never got to tickle her feet as I would have liked to.

Sadly, that was the last time I saw her; we'd share phone calls and texts, some of them tickle related in later months, but alas no visits. I'd like to think that she'd have been keen on having one quite lengthy tickle/stocking feet session, but I'll never know. I'll miss her regardless, of course, but whenever I think of my aunt, it will always be as the woman who was unknowingly the recipient and of my foot fetish indulgence when I was 11 years old, and helped maintain it for nearly three decades. Thank you, Aunty Susan. xx

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
First of all condolences my friend. It's always harder losing someone who shared something so dear to you as you two had. But on a positive note you have great memories together and you experienced something that most people (foot/nylon/tickle fetish guy's) dream about when they are young. Great story. I bet it felt great feeling her silky soles on your skin.

Thanks guys

Thanks CJ; there was of course more to my aunt than just being my occasional tickling outlet, and I'll miss her in general. Thankfully, the tickling memories never go away....and you're right; feeling her stocking soles on my bare skin was just plain awesome!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Okay gents, seeing as how it's nearly Christmas, here's an early present! The mighty Kano posted this on here a few years back in another thread, and although he's not around lately I've taken the liberty of cutting and pasting. It's another Aunty Lorraine story, which I'm sure you'll all enjoy.

As explained in earlier posts my teenage years (which were made difficult by my warzone home life) were made spectacular by my BFF’s mom, Lorraine…judging by the responses, you all know the scene by now but to recap Jo’s Mom was a glorious buxom older woman who absolutely adored, and as I found out later, got extremely excited by having her pantyhosed feet tickled!!

All through my teens we constantly tickled each other senseless, though it was dominated by me torturing her nyloned soles to distraction most of the time hahaha - she just LOVED IT!! AND SO DID I!!!

It had been 3 long long years since I’d tickled Jo’s Mom’s feet and throughout my Uni days I fantasized about meeting her again for a tickling session neither of us would forget. I had finished Uni now and grown into a 6’5 well built Celt, a far cry from the shy teenager I had once been - I was now well at home with my tickling fetish and as a result my confidence about the whole tickling thing had grown immensely.

I was home now and after a few long days of friends and family meets I decided I just had to go and see Aunty Lorraine haha, HAD TO!! Her daughter Jo was still away at her Uni and I was hoping I could just catch her alone one evening so took the plunge and went round to knock at her door, must have been about 7pm I suppose. Jo’s Mom answered the door and literally beamed with joy as she hugged me tightly saying things like “my Lord boy bach, you’ve grown up haha - it’s absolutely wonderful to see you my lad!! Come in come in!!” She was at home alone tonight!!!! My cock throbbed when I dreamed of the possibility of torturing those delicious feet once again just like the old days.

I sat in the kitchen as she made a cup of tea for us both and we laughed and joked about old times and how much we used to laugh at tickling each other when Lorraine piped up, “so, you must have been a terror for those college girls wanting to tickle them all the time hahaha!! Oh poor girls!” she giggled. Even now I remember feeling my face redden slightly but with new found confidence I proclaimed “hahaha well none of them compared to you Aunty Lorraine, you’ve always been my favourite girl to tickle and I’m a very very good tickler these days haha!” I continued confessing how I’d relived tickling her pantyhosed feet over and over again whilst at Uni which caused even Jo’s Mom to blush slightly as she giggled away dismissing my attentions, “haha don’t be silly boy, now pass me the milk would you?”

Aunty Lorraine’s kitchen was a long narrow one so I got up and squeezed behind her deliciously round arse to get past her - my back was literally rubbing the wall, so I made the most of it and squeezed at her hips before tickling wildly there with my fingers to be met with the most delicious sound I’ve heard to this day….Jo’s Mom screamed with laughter as I pinned her there against the worktop and using the wall as back up I pushed into her and tickled her manically round her hips some more, up her ribs straight to her armpits!! She went wild screaming hysterically “AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOHHHOOOO TICKLES SSOOOO MUCH HAHAHAHA!!” OMG just like the good old days, I thought and with wild abandon just held her there tickling her as she held onto the worktop squirming in front of me. My cock was already throbbing after a just a few minutes of tickling her like this and pressed into her pantyhosed arse as I continued torturing her upper body with continuous tickling, no breaks, no let up, I just tickled and tickled and tickled as my cock swelled against her and she screamed with delight and laughter, “Oh my Lord I can FEEL you HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD THAT TICKLES!!!” “STOP SSTTTOOOOPPPP HAHAHAHAH - NAUGHTY BOY!!!” I loved her calling me that haha so I did, for then anyways hahaha!!

Jo’s Mom was already limp from the unrelenting wriggling my fingers had just given her and she was laughing in little waves as she tried to recover, calling me a “naughty boy” for tickling her and continued pouring the milk into our tea, “ooohhh hahaha, aaahhh, young man that was torture haha but you’re right - you’re DEFINITELY better at tickling now hahaha, come on, lets sit down.” We headed for the couch and I delighted when she crossed her legs and her black nyloned ankles and feet popped out of the bottom of the very long skirt she was wearing, she had on house slippers again, just like the best days, and her feet looked good enough to eat right then and there!! I made the simplest comment whilst sipping my tea, “Aunty Lorraine….are your feet still as ticklish haha?” I remember her eyes widening before replying “judging by what I just felt I bet they’re even worse now these days, did you know you were the last person ever to tickle my feet in my pantyhose?” OMFG JACKPOT went thru my head like a lightning bolt and I put my tea down and motioned for her to put her feet up, “haha well then Aunty Lorraine, come on now, I just know you want your feet tickled as much as I want to tickle them hahah!” She smiled broadly as she put them up saying, “well how could I resist young man haha, now you remember how to tickle them don’t you, start off slow and then tickle torture me like you used to, make me laugh and laugh and laugh hahaha!!”

I throbbed in my pants once again, still excited from her reactions to her kitchen tickle moments ago and the familiar light headed feeling came rushing back as I slowly removed her slippers revealing those deliciously curvy feet, in near black sheer RHT pantyhose. I held one up and sniffed at her warm toes as she wriggled them in front of me, “do you know, nobody’s ever loved my feet as much as you do hahaha” she said “go on, give them a tickle you naughty boy!!” I was literally drooling as I felt her warm foot in my hand flex when I ran my finger down the sole of her nyloned foot, Jo’s Mom let out a slight “oooohhhoooohoooohooo” kind of laugh as I danced my fingers back up to her toes, which were now wriggling gently! “oohhhhahahahaha oh my that DOES tickle me hahaha” she gasped as I gently tickled over the tops of her gorgeous foot and back to her sole! I continued like this for a long while as my cock pulsed in my pants then I just went for it!!! I grabbed her left foot in an arm lock and went just wents nuts, scrambling my fingers down her foot hard and scratching at the nyloned pantyhose sole with everything I had! She exploded into laughter, “OMG HHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH….OH NO HHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOT MY FEEHEHEHEHEEET HAHAHAHA IT TICKLES, OH IT TICKLES SSSSOOOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I spread her toes and through the sheer fabric dug into the soft skin between them taking her to a new level of torture, she kicked, she gasped, she screamed hysterically tickle talking through the whole experience as I grabbed at her feet, spider tickled her soles, tortured her toes and generally did everything I could to tickle her more. My cock was harder than ever as I tickled her like this for what must have been a good half an hour when her tone changed!

Her screams of laughter turned into a combination of pleasured gasps, whispered words of “tickles…..oohhh Lord it tickles me!!” and other delicious words that us ticklers love to hear. All the while her foot fought my fingers as I danced all over it, her toes wriggling, her soles wrinkling at every tickle and stroke, her other leg dropped to the floor as she was lay back in a twisting ticklish torture that genuinely seemed to be getting her off. I though it’s now or never and reached up her skirt and wildly tickled the inside of her sheer thighs with both hands!! SHE WENT NUTS!!! She garbled something incoherent as she bounced and spasmed uncontrollably as my fingers danced between her thighs, she was very hot there, and I could smell she was getting excited so I again took the plunge and started tickling the pantyhose fabric directly over her very wet place!!! I teased her continuously, “tickles there doesn’t it Aunty Lorraine, tickle tickle tickle hahaha, my my you’re ENJOYING this aren’t you?” “HAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!” was her response with tears in her eyes and a gorgeous look of ticklish excitement on her face!! “yes hahahah tickles sssssooo much hahahah there hahahahaha….ppllllleeeaaassseee TICKLE MY FEET!” I reached down and started wildly tickling her foot with one hand and tickled her pantyhosed pussy with the other, “tickle ticklish feet Aunty Lorraine hahaha!” I teased some more with this gorgeous buxom woman writhing and screaming underneath me - I scraped my fingers down the sole of her foot and then it happened, instantly, like turning a switch…….
her thighs snapped together around my one tickling hand and she exploded into a ticklish orgasm like nothing I’d ever seen….her foot pointed in my hand as I raked my fingers down the delicious sheer fabric of her pantyhose, god I loved the way it felt and looked!! She was still laughing between gasps of pleasure “ooooh hahaha, OOOOHHHH, HAHAHAHA TICKLISH, WAAAHAHAHAA OOOOHHHH MMMMYYY LLLOOOORRRDDD TTTTTIIIICCCCKKLLLLE MMMMEEEEEHAHAHAHA!!” SHE SCREAMED OUT LOUD as I continued raking her sole……

Jo’s Mom slumped in the couch, red, hot, teary eyed and with the most delicious smile I’ve ever seen, you know the one, completely exhausted tickle satisfaction haha!! I let go of her foot and squeezed my cock in my pants, fuck I was turned on by what had just happened. Still gasping for breath Aunty Lorraine egged me on, “oohh God….go on boy, let me see it hahaha!!” WAS THIS FOR REAL!!!??!! No embarrassment in the slightest was felt as years ago now, I yanked my throbbing cock out right in front of her as she told me “to grab it, wank it and show me what tickling her had done to me!!” I needed no encouragement I can assure you all as I furiously fisted my cock, I grabbed her foot and started sucking on her pantyhosed toes as Aunty Lorraine erupted into a new level of oversensitized ticklishness!! I pounded my cock hard as she squealed in delight from my toe sucking “oohhhhahahaha tickle me boy, tickle my feet while you play with yourself!!” It was like something out of a sheer fantasy for me, “Go on hahaha tickle me, harder hahaha you naughty boy TICKLE MY POOR FEET HAHAHAHAH!!!

I can honestly say I lasted about 2 minutes tops hahahah - and I don’t care!! Jo’s Mom was shrieking and giggling underneath me as her nyloned toes wriggled and struggled in torture within my mouth - she was openly fondling and groping her own breasts and tricklingly dragging her finger nails up her own thighs, ripping her pantyhose slightly as she watched me swell to my own orgasm before taking her foot of my mouth and exploding all over her sheer nyloned foot, and her legs, and her breasts, all over the couch, up the wall, some even landed on her face which was the sexiest thing ever hahahah!!!

I rubbed my cum into her pantyhosed feet as we both lay there gasping for breath, Aunty Lorraine mmm’d and aaaahhh’d at the sensation of me fondling her now tingling feet as my cock died down for a minute……..it throbbed straight back to attention when Jo’s Mom exclaimed, “I’m home alone ALL night tonight and I want you to tie me up properly, very very tight, and I want you to tickle me into tickle torture heaven and back again!!!”

All I could do is stammer at this stage……”Aunty Lorraine, if that’s what you want, then I hope you scream the house down but I really can’t promise I’m going to behave myself tickling you like that hahaha!” She laughed out loud as she got up towards the stairs and said “that’s what I’m hoping for……come on boy bach, lets go play tickle torture!!”

This, I have to say at this point, was the greatest ever night of my life, even now it’s the one night I gauge every tickle experience by and I will never ever forget it...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Excellent re-telling of an old favourite.

I attended the work Christmas due last Friday. As I hoped, Lots of ladies discarded their shoes to dance bare foot and, much more to my liking, in their stocking feet.....a great time was had by all..!!
Anyone else been to any parties where the shoes come off to dance..???

Funny you mention that, RD, I was planning on telling some similar stories of that nature. Essentially, when I was a kid in the 80s my parents would often host New Year's Eve parties and both celebrated their 40ths in 1987. My Dad's birthday is in November, so the majority of the women would be in tights (my Mum's was July, so tights could be a bit hit and miss). People would usually arrive around 7, 7.30pm, and after about three hours and alcohol consumption, the women would discard their shoes and pad around in stocking feet.

As a 12 year old, this was manna from Heaven for me; women of all ages, shapes and sizes, tights in different shades and colours (usually tan, black or white in those days), feet of different lengths, sizes etc...good times! To be honest, there wasn't a lot to do at these parties for a 12 year old boy, so I'd always look forward to seeing the heels come off. I remember that one year some people stayed over, and one of the younger daughters (still older than me at about 22!) had somehow mislaid her shoes and had to walk around in her black stocking feet all morning!

I've mentioned in the past that around 1996/7, tights weren't as in demand for women as they once were, and bare legged/open toed shoes was the way to go, regardless of the time of year. As a result, I've often wondered if parties like the ones I've mentioned still took place, or if the heels now stay on all night. Ah, the 80s....what a golden era to grow up in!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that classic story Smash. Always a great read.

Christmas is a great holiday for tights. I like when the house parties are in full swing and the females kick off there shoes and walk around in there tights. Nothing beats seeing a favourite family member or friend in nylons.

I remember one Christmas party about 6 years ago I got to tickle my friends now ex-girlfriends nylon feet. She was wearing a black knee length skirt with a teal coloured silk blouse T-shirt thing and Tan/Nude coloured tights. She was knelt down on a chair with her shoes off and her nylon feet sticking out and hanging off the back of the chair. I couldn't resist having a tickle. Her silky soles was facing upwards for everyone to see. She was very merry at this point as was most of the people there so I knew I could easily get away with it. I crept up behind her and went in to full attack mode. I scrambled all my fingers over her nylon feet and raked her soles. She jolted forward onto the table but couldn't get her legs from under her quick enough so i was able to keep tickling them until she managed to get them free. She had a loud laugh and boy she was howling. Her nylon feet felt so good, I instantly got a woody. Afterwards she threw her shoe at me as I made my escape.

(I have few more stories about her which I will try and get round to posting soon)

Happy Christmas everyone & happy new year.
:xmas::drinkup::grinch:

Last edited:
I love those impromptu tickle attacks, though they do leave me wanting to get them helpless so I can have my way with them! :p

Greetings gents, I hope you all enjoyed the Christmas break. Thanks for the story, CJ - it's always good when you can get away with it in front of people! I was at a Christmas house party myself on Christmas day....but alas, it was barefeet all round. Damn this mild winter....!

Following on from the above posts about my new friend, we've still been discussing (amongst other normal conversations!) my fetishes and her varied assortment of tights and stockings. I confessed to her that talking to her about them made me a bit tingly....and she was absolutely fine with it! Additionally, she then asked about tickling videos (I'd described some nylon tickling clips to her) and if I'd send her a link so she can see for herself!

I'm not sure if I've converted her as such, but I never expected her to take such an interest. Now, of course, the question is what video to show her? I'm thinking maybe Ogre Productions, as these are my favourites, or possibly Czech tickling....or GuiltTrip....any ideas you may have, chaps, all welcome. Although as I'm aiming to do it tomorrow, I may just have to decide for myself!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Greetings Smash. No problems dude. That sucks when they are in bare feet. Nothing worse than an non nylon party.

Oh wow sounds like she could enjoy it. I wouldn't send her a video of someone getting tickled really bad, cause that might put her off. You can't go wrong with Czech tickling videos.
Hope it goes well and she responds well to it.

Thanks dudes.

Myself, I'd be happy with bare feet, even though I would prefer nylon feet. The nylon feet are far more tempting I must say.!!!!

Good luck with your friend Smash, look forward to hearing more about her and maybe even seeing her nylon feet at some point.!! :)

Thanks gents - I was tried sending her a link for a Czech tickling clip from Porn Hub, but it wouldn't go through. I gave her some possible titles and offered any advice/further insight into why I like it. She said that she wanted to see a clip out of curiosity, so if nothing else she'll at least have an appreciation of what the clips are like. Personally, I like girl next door types being tickled or mature women - none model types, you know? Attractive, but not film star attractive as to me it's not totally 'real'.

Needless to say, I'll keep you informed; I probably won't hear from her until next week due to the various celebrations, but I'm interested in discussing it further with her! Happy New Year guys, all the best for 2017.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That sucks. I hope she managed to see some videos. definitely keep us updated. I'd love to know what happens.

I know what you mean with the types of videos. I prefer the mature stuff. Although the these days I'm happy with anything lol.

Happy New Year Fellas. All the best.

Ok guys I'm going to kick the new year off with a great tickling experience I had with my friends ex-girlfriend again. It's my second tickle I had with her. The previous short post I made about her was when I got to tickle her when she was sat on a chair, go back a page to read that.

Fast forward 8 months from that encounter and we was In November. We had all arranged between myself, Lee, Kelly (His girlfriend at the time) and his brother to go to the MPH show in Birmingham at the N.E.C to see the Top Gear lads, (The show changed it's name to TopGear Live after this year). I noticed when I picked up Lee and Kelly that they was quiet and not very talkative with one another. You could sense they was having relationship problems. The whole journey down they was silent and the radio in my car was just taking the edge of the tension in the air.

When we arrived at the N.E.C, I was able to ask Lee if everything was ok between them and he gave me that look and said it was coming to an end between them but he wasn't sure how to end it. He wanted out but she didn't. Now I could see for sure that the body language between them was very far apart. The whole time they did there own thing at the show and only really talked to each other when they had to.

As the day came to an end and we was having something to eat, I noticed Kelly had her legs crossed and was dangling her shoe off her foot. I hadn't paid any attention to what she was wearing cos she was in Jeans and a big pinky coloured wooly jumper. To my amazement which until now I hadn't noticed, she was wearing nude flesh coloured tights under her jeans. My eyes was fixed on her silky smooth arch bobbing up and down as she bounced her leg. Lee and his brother was talking to each other and I hadn't noticed that Kelly was looking straight at me. As we made eye contact she smiled and asked what I was looking at. My heart felt as though it was going to explode. I managed to keep cool and mutter the words "Oh nothing much" and smiled back at her. She knew what I was starring at and kept on doing it. I kept having glances down there but she kept checking to see if i was looking at her feet. I had to sit there for another half an hour trying not to look before we left to go home.

We all made our way back to the car. Lee and Kelly sat in the back with Kelly sat behind my chair and Lee's brother sat in the front with me. Kelly asked me the crank up the heater cos her feet was cold. So I turned it on full and put the blowers on under the seats so she could warm her feet up. We was all tired from walking around the car show for about 8 hours and now the long 3 hour journey back home. Lee had closed his eyes and I think he nodded off, but I wasn't sure and his brother was playing on his mobile. After about 20 minutes of driving down the motorway I felt something brush past my leg on my right hand side between my chair and the door. I put my hand down there to see what is was and I could feel a silky warm soft foot. I looked down and it was kelly's. She had taken her shoe off and slipped it down my right side of the chair. I couldn't believe she had placed it there, I was struggling to keep in a straight line as I drove over to the slow lane. I was in no rush to get home now haha. I looked in my rear mirror and she was starring at me, so I apologised about touching her foot, "I didn't know what it was I said, I'm sorry about that", She smiled back and asked if i wanted her to move it. "No no of course not, it's fine where it is, so longs you're comfy" I said. "Ok thanks, I just wanted to stretch my leg" she replied, "You can give me a foot massage if you're feeling generous". I looked in the mirror again and smiled back at her and she smiled back at me. I couldn't believe what my ears had just heard. I got a boner just from those words alone. I looked around to see if Lee or his brother had heard any of that but Lee still had his eyes closed and his brother was engrossed in his game that he was playing, plus the noise from the road and the radio kinda made it hard for anyone to hear us properly without speaking up loud.

Now I was in no rush to get home. I put the cruise control on at 65mph and sat in the slow lane all the way home. After 5 minutes of thoughts running through my head whether or not I should be touching my friends girlfriends feet and all the possible outcomes and consequences that could come from it, I thought fuck it, he wanted to brake up with her and its only an innocent foot rub, kind of hehe. I reached down and slowly ran my hand down the sole of her silky sheer soft foot. As I did this I looked in the mirror to catch her reaction. She had her head rested back on the headrest with her eyes closed. But she gave out as smile as I touched her. I was also making sure Lee or his brother hadn't seen what was going on.

I rubbed up and down her soft nylon arch for about 10 minutes, I kept checking her to see her reaction but she was just sat there with her eyes closed. I then slowly rubbed the top of her toes, rubbing my palm over the top of them and clenching her toes underneath with my finger tips. They felt so good. Her feet was really soft and warm and she had painted pink nails. I could smell a bit of leathery sweaty smell from her shoes on her nylons. I had a full on woody now and was bursting out of my jeans. A couple of times i had to readjust myself. I moved down the her heel and rubbed all around it and stroking her ankle. I had to see if these was tights or nylon socks she had on, so I slowly slid my hand up her silky calf and back down a few times making out I was giving her a massage. I couldn't feel any elastic or bare skin so my guess was she had on tights. Her leg felt amazing in her nylons. I checked the mirror to see her reaction to her leg rub but still no response. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was so dazed by all this. It didn't feel real. I was struggling to focus on the road.

After what felt like 2 minutes was actually 2 hours into our journey. I knew I didn't have long left and decided to go all out and try my luck. Kelly still had her eyes closed so did Lee. His brother at this point was on the phone to a friend so we kinda got use to his voice as background noise. I started to lightly drag my finger tips up her silky sole. Just lightly touching her foot through the nylon. I looked in the mirror to see her reaction to this light tickling. Kelly's eyes opened and looked at me in the mirror. I smiled at her and gave her nylon foot another light tickle as I dragged my fingers back up it again. This time her foot twitched and her smile turned in to a big grin. She was fully awake now and watching my next move. I repeated the same motion again but i dragged them a bit harder this time back up her sole. Her nylon foot flinched from side to side. Kelly was now watching me with anticipation. She even sat up straight and was focusing on me. She looked over at Lee and his brother to make sure they hadn't seen her reaction. I started lightly wiggling my finger tips on her nylon heel just scrapping the material and continued the motion all the way to the top of her reinforced clad toes. I did this numerous times and each time touching her nylon foot firmer until she was shaking her foot trying to escape my fingers. She was making some funny facial expressions as she couldn't laugh out loud. I knew not to push her too far incase she yelped and alerted everyone to our fun time. I was really struggling to focus on the road by now. We was only miles from home.

As we came back into town I gave her foot some more light tickles, just teasing her nylon sole. I could see she enjoyed this otherwise she would have moved. In between tickles I rubbed her nylon foot for a while to reassure her and to make her not take her foot away. It worked because she never once moved her foot from me. We made eye contact quite often and she knew I enjoyed playing with her nylon foot. As I pulled into there street I gave Kelly one last tickle, but I made it a good one. I raked my fingers down her nylon sole and then scrambled them all over on her soft silky arch. She let out a loud yelp but quickly turned it into a yawn as Lee's brother turned around to see what she was doing. She pulled her foot away and that was the last i saw of it. I pulled up outside there home and Kelly woke Lee up. Thankfully he had slept the whole time, well I think he did anyway. Still not sure haha. My car was a three door BMW 3 series so I had to get out and let Kelly out from my side. I was panicking cos I had a massive raging solid boner and I was trying to hide it. I lifted the chair forward to let kelly out and she was just slipping back on her shoes. Her feet looked damn hot in her nylons. I could have worshipped them forever If I had the chance. I held the chair forward as she climbed out. She looked at me as she came forward and smiled and looked at my crotch, she knew how excited i was and as she squeezed past me she turned and pressed her arse into me as she stepped out. I'm pretty sure she felt my boner against her arse.

My friend Lee and his brother thanked me for the ride today and we said our goodbyes. kelly was already at the front door and waved with a cheeky smile. All the way home I was thinking of my amazing day and wondered if Lee knew what we was upto. I did worry for a few days until I heard from him asking if I wanted to meet up for breakfast before christmas. Then I knew I could relax.

Last edited:
Great story as ever, CJ, thanks for sharing. I've been there with some of my friend's girlfriends - tickling them here and there, but having torn loyalties! In morality terms, I think you're in the clear!

As for my own situation with my friend, I shared a clip with her - The Samantha Punishment by The Evil Ticklers/Ogre Productions. It's clean, she's clothed, it's got nylon and bare tickling, upper body and foot tickling...a good introduction, I thought. My friend watched it, asked questions about it, saw the appeal in it...and watched another tickling video after, but one that involved nudity and sex!

She also asked if I'd ever tied someone up and tickled them (I've not, no), or if it was 'still on the to do list'? Whether or not this is an offer or just a question, I've no idea. We're fairly open with one another, and I think I might be okay to ask her outright...or play dumb and let her put it to me if she's interested. We'll see, but as ever, you'll be kept informed throughout. Fingers crossed, eh?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks guy's I'm pleased you enjoyed it. I'll try and get my third and last encounter posted with Kelly soon.

Good choice of video Smash. I like Ogre videos. They always seem savage with there tickles. Sounds like she is
keen and intrigued with the fetish. I hope she's up for trying it.

Yeah, Ogre Productions came onto the scene with a blast back in 2005, released some great stuff for about 18 months and then disappeared for about five years! The came back a few years ago, seemingly releasing a video a year up until 2014. The last one they did, 'Tickling in the Dark II' wasn't their best as the tickling shots were very close up. I preferred it when ticklers and ticklee were in full shot.

They've got a decent back catalogue, though - which ones are your favourites? Have you got any yourself? I like Rachel's Tickle Torture, Suzanne's Agony, Suzanne Gagged, Brutal Tickling, Much More Than Pure Torture and the various Samantha clips. I'm going to introduce my friend to Symphony of Laughs (upper and lower body versions) to show just how frantic some people - in this case Penelope - get when tickled. Who knows? It might convert my friend!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've never bought any of there clips or had a look at there back catalogue. I've only seen the clips on the free porn sites like pornhub. But I like all there nylon clips. They give the ticklee a good tickling in there clips. I will check out there other stuff though. Those you mentioned are good. I also like (Suzanne Gagged and Tickled nylon) & (THIS IS PURE TORTURE). I hope you're friend enjoys them and isn't put off by it.

I've just realised that I got my 'tortures' wrong! I meant the one you listed above; God, that older woman is ticklish! Brutal tickling is pretty awesome as well. If I'd been one of the ticklers, I'd have made sure that the lighting was faulty or the sound was iffy so that we'd have to do more takes!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Haha I know, right! I would have definitely had her back for more tickle videos. It amazes me non of them are begging for it to stop. They just keep laughing.

Greetings gents, hope you're all well. My laptop is kaput at present, so I've not been able to share some recent sightings at work. The main one is the blonde Russian lady who works in the canteen. Blonde, tall, slim, early 30s and pretty, she's been there about four months now and has to wear an entirely black uniform. She wears trousers but has tights or whatever on underneath - sometimes opaques, sometimes sheer. I once saw her taking a break in the canteen with her feet up on a chair and her flat, clumpy shoes discarded under the table. I sat behind her to take in the sights, even walking past her to get a decent sole shot.

Since then, I've not seen her in the canteen BUT did find out where she takes her break - not that I was stalking her! It's a room for canteen staff only, so I can't access it at all. However, she always sits in the same chair and has her stocking feet resting on a chair opposite. She's yet to let me down, so while I don't want to make it obvious I'm checking out her feet, at the same time it's good to know that she's there!

I've got a training course on Tuesday that last time had a demon shoe player there; I was sat opposite her in the morning and was treated to her black stocking feet dancing in and out of her black flats, while in the afternoon I found myself sat next to her (by pure luck) and had a close up of more shoe play. Her feet were quite long and pointy, I noticed, which I thought was quite an odd shape. Here's to Tuesday being just as rewarding for me!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Now then buddy. Sounds like you've had some good encounters with the Russian.

Be great if you got a sneaky picture lol. I'd love to see her sheer nylon soles.

Haha you always get that one in a group who has nylons on and loves to tease with the shoe dipping. If only they knew the power they could posses over us nylon lovers lol.

These stories are ASTOUNDING. Thanks to all for sharing. I'm all about women's bare feet but after reading about Auntie L I may become a convert. Just...wow...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back