• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Ooooooo this thread is on fire!!!!lol
So my step mum...where to start???
I was babysitting my younger sister and my step sister...they were in bed,and my step mum was going out to meet my dad at the pub...she was wearing a knee-length dress,sheer black tights and black shoes...I'd been thinking of a plan for ages to tickle her feet...being a devious 12 year old I came up with the idea that if I told her that my step sister was quite nosey and upon hearing her mum laughing would come to investigate...so I mentioned to my step mum about her daughter's nosiness and that her laughing would bring her downstairs...unfortunately her attempts at laughter were half hearted at best....that was my cue...I sat her down,removed her shoes...the pop and hiss of nylon on heel was like music to my ears...the faint scent of her warm feet also gave me a new sensation I'd not experienced...I then proceeded to run my fingers all along her extremely high arches and under her toes...she giggled and squirmed and produced unusual sounds I'd never heard before...now I realise she was getting pleasure from my tickles....after about 5 minutes of treating her soles to my ticklish onslaught,she jumped up and said she needed the toilet and had to go meet my dad....so my first experience of tickling my step mum ended and I was left quite aroused and eager to do it again!
Later that evening...when my dad and her drunkenly returned home...she kicked her shoes in my direction and said that I could tickle her feet all I wanted now as the drink had made her not ticklish...I was so embarrassed she'd said this in front of my dad...but soon it would become our secret once my dad and sisters were out of sight...but that's for another time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the thread Tiok33.

Great story man. Can't wait to hear the rest soon.

Ooooooo this thread is on fire!!!!lol
So my step mum...where to start???
I was babysitting my younger sister and my step sister...they were in bed,and my step mum was going out to meet my dad at the pub...she was wearing a knee-length dress,sheer black tights and black shoes...I'd been thinking of a plan for ages to tickle her feet...being a devious 12 year old I came up with the idea that if I told her that my step sister was quite nosey and upon hearing her mum laughing would come to investigate...so I mentioned to my step mum about her daughter's nosiness and that her laughing would bring her downstairs...unfortunately her attempts at laughter were half hearted at best....that was my cue...I sat her down,removed her shoes...the pop and hiss of nylon on heel was like music to my ears...the faint scent of her warm feet also gave me a new sensation I'd not experienced...I then proceeded to run my fingers all along her extremely high arches and under her toes...she giggled and squirmed and produced unusual sounds I'd never heard before...now I realise she was getting pleasure from my tickles....after about 5 minutes of treating her soles to my ticklish onslaught,she jumped up and said she needed the toilet and had to go meet my dad....so my first experience of tickling my step mum ended and I was left quite aroused and eager to do it again!
Later that evening...when my dad and her drunkenly returned home...she kicked her shoes in my direction and said that I could tickle her feet all I wanted now as the drink had made her not ticklish...I was so embarrassed she'd said this in front of my dad...but soon it would become our secret once my dad and sisters were out of sight...but that's for another time!

The threads on fire alright bud, but your step mum sounds like an inferno of ticklishness haha, as a younger man, and funnily enough, even now, the thought of tickling an older womans nyloned feet is just the most arousing thought ever haha.

I sincerely hope she's still on the scene with your old man and that you're still tickling what could only be lovely soft sheer feet that love it lol!!

Excellent break in man and keep them coming, and more importantly I wonder if she really did need the toilet, or did she go for a sneaky play after getting excited having her feet tickled......we all hope for the latter I'm sure everyone would agree haha.

Welcome to the thread Tiok; a great story to start off with, thanks for sharing it here. I think that we're all looking forward to hearing some more! Due to time and privacy, here's a cut and paste of one of my stories from about thirteen years ago. I was coming home on the train after attending a colleague's funeral. A few beers had been consumed after, so although it was only 7.45pm, I was rather tipsy.

I sat down opposite a woman, about 55, for the sole reason that she had her black stocking feet, resting on the chair. She looked like a librarian, or a strict headmistress, with short grey hair, pointy glasses and a thin mouth (you know the sort I mean?). Anyway, when I sat down, she moved her feet back into her shoes, and I insisted she put them back up. She said 'Maybe later', so I left it at that.

As the train began to move, it was clear that nobody was going to sit down, so I said that it was fine for her to put her feet back up.

'Are you sure?'
'Yeah, yeah, no problem'
'Oh, thanks'

And so her feet went back up.

Over the course of the next 45 minutes or so, we made occasional small talk, mainly about other passengers (one guy had his headphones blaring out at full blast), but she mainly read a book, and I read a newspaper. She was getting more and more angry with the guy blaring his Walkman, and although I told her to relax she was still a bit uppity.

'Well, it's just inconsiderate!'
'Hey, chill, chill, it's Friday, relax. Excuse me, but I have to ask...'

And with that, partly inspired by the drink, partly by my hormones and the fact we'd 'bonded', I reached over and tickled her black stocking toes.

I expected laughter, or maybe anger, one of the two, but instead...

'Oh, don't do that, I might fall asleep!'

WOAH! Not what I'd expected....might as well push my luck further, right?

'Really? Well, to save me getting bored, and to help you relax, can I carry on until we get to my stop?'
'Yes, please do!' she smiled, sitting back further into her seat.

Seriously!

I reached over, my right hand scampering along both sets of her toes, kneading and tickling them, sometimes running down briefly onto the balls of her feet. She'd put her book down by now, and was staring at my handiwork with a slight smile on her face. I realised that I was on a roll now, and so I shifted over so that I was sat opposite her, lifted up her feet into my lap and tickled the length of her black stocking soles! She didn't bat an eyelid, and flexed her feet and toes as my fingers scampered over them. The carriage had a few other people in it, but that didn't stop me! My confidence was now high, and I began asking her about what she was feeling.

'Is this too ticklish? Shall I stop? Which do you prefer, having your feet tickled or having your feet massaged?' I asked her, demonstrating both as I asked.
'Oh, everything! What you're doing is absolutely fine! All of it feels good!' she replied dreamily, smiling away to herself.

And that's what she got for the rest of the journey, tickling and massaging! She told me that her husband (yes, that's right, she was married), couldn't stand having his feet tickled (who cares?), but she loved it. I massaged and tickled her feet for a good 10 minutes or so, sometimes even going onto her ankles, and the whole time, she was even talking to me about it.

'Do you do this for other women? Do you enjoy it?'
'Er....yeah, some other women. I hope they enjoy it!' I replied, just stopping short from saying how much I enjoyed it - but I think she knew!

I carried on with the tickling until I arrived at my station (I even offered to carry on beyond!), and she said thank you and how lovely it was. I thanked her too, as I knew exactly how she felt!

Hope you enjoyed, gents.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
No unfortunately I don't see her,and yes I think she did have a little play as she was red faced when she finally left to meet my dad....it was the start of a whole wave of tickling with her...to the point where she paid me extra babysitting money just to tickle her feet before she went out...always in nylons,some black,some tan...but I always loved nude ones...she always had painted toes...some occasions she was deathly ticklish and could only stand a brief tickling,but most times she'd literally sit back and purr!x

I loved that encounter Smash. Thanks.

I know what you mean by being in the moment and tickling someone in public and not giving a fuck lol. I've Done it a few times and you're desires out weigh any embarrassment at that time.

I remember once massaging my grandma's tan nylon feet when I was about 10 or 11. Now don't think when I say "grandma" that she's a little old lady with crooked feet lol, at that time she was in her mid 50's with beautiful feet for her age. I was sat on the floor next to her chair and plucked up the courage and asked if she wanted a foot massage. I couldn't resist asking her. I was sat there for a reason anyway, She was shoe-less and was flexing her delicious nylon soles and I wanted a better look lol. She said "Ok but not to tickly though, I'm rather ticklish and I have tights on so that makes it worse". I couldn't believe at that time she knew nylons made it worse, but thinking back now ,she had probably been tickled before in nylons and she was in her 50's, so it makes sense now how she knew lol. So getting to touch them was a treat for me and I did this in front of my parents and sister.

I did feel a bit embarrassed and my dad gave me a funny look when I started to touch them, but that soon went when I had them soft warm nylon soles in my hand. I massaged them for about an hour before it was time to leave. A couple of times I ran my finger down her sole hard and she flinched and said "it tickles". But I didn't want to push my luck to much. At that time I preferred to just be touching them than tickling. A tickle can last seconds if they don't like it and in most cases they don't but a massage can last hours and most do enjoy a good foot rub.

I explored every inch of them feet. From the soft nylon clad heel to the silk slippery arches and all the way up to her reinforced nylon toes and in between them. Spreading those nylon toes and rubbing deep between the silk fabric, making contact with each side of the nylons as I pinched the nylons together in between the gaps. The sound of the nylon rubbing together made it even more enjoyable for me. I rubbed my hands all over her nylon feet and ankles, stroking the tops of her feet lightly and at one point I went just past her ankle up to her shin and back down again. I rubbed the soft fleshy nylon muscle on the back of her leg. It felt so good. I think she was enjoying it. I know I was.

Last edited:
Great stories gents, thanks for sharing! It's interesting - and typical! - that all of us imagine Tiok's stepmum to have a little play after the foot tickling!

You make a good point about savouring the foot massage more than the tickling, CJ. A woman is way more inclined to have her feet massaged than tickled - although from my experience, if she's relaxed enough you might well be able to alternate from massaging to soft tickles. My stocking foot fetish came before my tickling fetish, although of course it's a natural extension. When I had my first stocking foot experience with my aunt at 11, it was mainly massaging and stroking her feet (see page 4 of this thread for details!). She's not ticklish, but likes having her feet tickled as it relaxes her. At that age - and now, thirty years later - I was just happy massaging my aunt's stocking feet as I enjoyed the feeling of them on my fingertips!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Very true Smash I'd second that, not sure about everyone else here but I've noticed a woman's personality goes a long way toward whether she enjoys having her feet tickled. A massage always goes a long way to relaxing their feet into a mood of ticklishness haha.

Its a very fine line between sheer enjoyment of tickling - pardon the pun - and all out panicked frenzy when tickled and getting that balance right so your chosen "victim" truly enjoys herself is a true ticklers gift lol!!

I've also found a worldly woman enjoys a good foot tickling much much more than say a younger woman, I wonder if its down to them being more relaxed and at ease with themselves, relating directly back to your observation about a massage putting them at ease first.

What are everyone's thoughts on this??

Absolutely...the more mature and sophisticated the lady,the more receptive to foot fetish and tickling in general!

......and this is why we all love a mature woman in nylons lol, the city is full today even in this heat, paradise springs to mind lol

Just imagine the end of the day...all those tired nylon feet...been stuck in those shoes all day...mmmm ;)

Amen to that Smash.

Love mature nylon women. They are my favourite to tickle.

I use to think that all the time tiok33, all those millions of women around the world who come home and flick off there heels and walk about in there nylons. My two friends moms did that. I use to enjoy watching them come home and kick there shoes off and maybe put some slippers on or just walked about in bare nylons. Fantastic memories & times.

One of my favourite times was seeing my next door neighbours friends mom come home from work and she had black/grey-ish tights on. She was a bit plump and curvy but that made it sexier in my eyes. She went upstairs to change and she came back down in a pink dressing gown/ bath robe and still wearing her tights underneath. My mind was blown at seeing this. She sat on the couch and as usual she put both feet up as she sat down and the robe split open at the top revealing her thick nylon thighs. Oh man what a sight that was. seeing the stretched nylon material on her legs was a treat to the eyes. She tried pulling the robe over them but with her being curvy she was finding it hard to cover up so she left it in the end. I assumed she wasn't at all bothered as we was only kids. but i was a hot blooded 12 year old at the time and that was pure pleasure for me lol. the rest of the evening I was trying to perv on her without getting caught.

Living next door was a bonus as well because my upstairs bathroom faced there back door and kitchen and they never had blinds or curtains in the kitchen so I was able to open my bathroom window and look straight down into there kitchen. Numerous times i would look out of it and watch his mom to see what she was wearing. I knew if she was in work uniform she would have nylons on. They had about 6 cats so I use to make a meow sound sometimes when she was in the kitchen and she would open the back door to see if a cat was sat there waiting to get in, (This was before they had a cat flap lol) and this was my way to see what she was wearing and catch a glimpse of her nylon feet.

So on this occasion after seeing her in a pink bath robe and tights, I wanted to be nosy/pervy, so when I went home, I rushed upstairs and opened the bathroom window. I sat there for a while and no luck. so I started to make cat noises to get her attention. but no luck again. I was about to give up and then the kitchen light came on and she came through still in her robe and tights. She pottered about a bit and then I couldn't believe what she did next. I nearly fell out the window trying to look closer. she went into the back of the kitchen were the washing machine is and opened her robe. She was stood there with a white bra on and white knickers and her tights pulled up about mid way over her belly. She grabbed the top of her tights and rolled them down. All this happened very quickly. She put the tights in the washing machine with some other bits and turned it on. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was very happy that evening lol.

Bath robe and tights? Damn, I'd have been waiting for the robe to fall open! It's like I said about my friend's mum Tina when we wrestled; I do wonder if she knew what she was doing to me when I wrestled her, always making a beeline for her feet. She never seemed uncomfortable, but must have known that all fourteen year old boys are full of hormones!

I do think that there's some truth as well in a mature woman being comfortable with being tickled - or indeed knowing the power they have. They're maybe more at ease with themselves, they've got more experience in terms of flirting, banter and the like. It may also just come down to enjoying the attention, and seeing tickling as a source of fun; it's not the same for all women, of course, but maybe it's a sense of laughter equalling enjoyment and feeling young at heart.

And that concludes today's edition of 'Armchair Psychiatry with SmashTV'...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Just dropping in. So nice to see there are still guys out there that appreciate a well dressed ticklish woman :)

That is the only type of woman that interests me. A well dressed woman now a days is becoming a rarity...and one who also enjoys having her silky hosed feet tickled is to me better than a winning lottery ticket!

Ahh...the nylon covered, ticklish foot....the holy grail we all seek..!!!

Hello all!

I've been contemplating telling this story on this thread for quite some time now. I'm absolutely certain it's where my love for tickling pretty female feet had got its start, especially when sheer nylons are involved.

I'm going back many many years ago in the early 70's when I was muuuuch younger. My parents both worked and between two to three times a week my Aunt would babysit me after school to around 6 pm. Now my Aunt Megan was in her early 50's and not an Aunt by blood but a great friend to my mom, very much like an older sister to her being close to 20 years older than my mom. My Aunt had no kids and her and her husband Ed were very generous toward my brothers and I. I remember Aunt Megan dressed very much like Mary Tyler Moore with the bell-bottom polyester pants and those blouses and sweaters with those conservative yet sexy shoes and always nude hose, always! These are very much like the shoes she wore all the time along with her slippers but always had those nude hose on.
View attachment 509152

I remember her apartment was always perfect and she was a great cook. She always made us anything we wanted and always baked cookies.
Anyway, Aunt Meg would pick me up from school and we would stop at the Newspaper stand and she would always let me pick out a piece of candy and shed buy the paper for my Uncle and we'd go home to her apartment. She would immediately head to the kitchen and I'd set myself up in front of her COLOR TV, we had a small black and white one and I'd watch my cartoons and The Rifleman reruns LOL. After about an hour or so she'd come into the parlour and plop into this comfy gold chair she had and put her feet up on a matching Ottoman. She would always sigh with content and then barely pop her heels out of her shoes. I can still hear that sound today and when my wife does it I still get butterflies in my stomach. Aunt Megan would always ask, "What are we watching?" and no matter what it was she always made it sound like it was her favorite show as well. Again, she never had kids of her own so she truly spoiled my brothers and I. What was good about this time of day was my older brothers were still at either football practice, basketball practice or baseball practice depending on what time of year it was.
After a while of me sitting on the floor with a glass of milk and a pillow Aunt Meg would always fall asleep for a few minutes in the chair with her stocking feet hanging off the Ottoman and her shoes dangling on her toes. I remember crawling on my stomach like the soldiers I've seen do in all those WW2 movies and place my head right under her feet hanging off the Ottoman. I would very carefully reach up and with one finger and gently tickle the little bit of her arch that was exposed and her heel. I was interested at how her sheer stocking was actually stretched near her arch that it wasn't really touching her foot in one spot. She never moved her foot from my first foray into tickling her foot. I'm gonna guess she was a size 8-9. So, I would pay close attention and listen to hear any changing to her breathing and then I would slowly take one shoe off. As soon as her shoe would come off she would always wiggle her painted toes in her reinforced stockings. I now know this was a clear indication that she was in fact NOT asleep but being a kid I no idea. That's when my heart would start pounding. I would just lay there for a few minutes just looking up at the sheer nylon clad foot dangling over me. I remember her foot was slender, not a single callous and her arch had a few deep wrinkles. Her toes were slim and were in perfect descending order and no bunions lol. I would eventually muster the courage and slowly run one finger from her heel to the base of her toes and back again Mimicing Bluto from the Popeye cartoons. Her toes would spread and wiggle but her foot would never move. When I was certain Aunt Meg was fast asleep I would just gently tickle her sole and her toes would wiggle and her foot would shake. As I grew bolder I would begin to tickle under her toes and the pad of her big toe. I now know this was a bit much for her and she would begin to giggle as I remember her saying "Oooohhhhh hehehe ooooohehehe". That's when I would quickly stop, crawl back to my spot on floor in front of the TV and pretend like nothing happened. Back then I truly thought she was asleep LOL. Aunt Meg woke up to find me sitting where I was when she "fell asleep". I'll never forget this exchange. Aunt Meg asked me how long she was asleep and I would just reply "Not Long". She replied" Oh Ok, I was dreaming that a cute little mouse was tickling my toes, you didn't see a mouse take my shoe off did you?" I would just feign interest and shrug no. I remember this exchange had my head swimming and a strange excitement come over me. Aunt Meg then said, "Well I'm going to try and nap some more, if you see that little mouse tell him to be careful, my feet and toes are terribly ticklish". Then Aunt Meg dropped the other remaining shoe off her toes then covered her legs with a small knitted blanket but left her feet exposed hanging off the edge of the Ottoman. After she feigned sleep for about five minutes I once again crawled into position, place a throw pillow under my head and looked up at Aunt Megan's feet dangling in front of my face. I reached up and slowly ran my fingers over her newly exposed foot and her toes wiggled and flexed. I grew bold and I gently kept running my finger under her toes. Her feet wiggled but she kept them in place. I kept tickling and she began to giggle heartily and I remember her pretending to be asleep while she giggled saying " Oooo hahaha you naughty little mouse hahahahah that tickles hahaha..." I was in sheer delight and I tickled her feet from heel to toe and under her toes for like five minutes. The entire time she pretended to be asleep and dreaming the tickling saying "Ooo hahaha that tickles my toes, hehehe, please little mouse not my toes hehehehehe, oh my hehehe that tickles hehehehe, not there little mouse hehehehehe." I remember she must've had enough and couldn't take anymore and pretend to wake up and pulled her feet up onto the Ottoman. I quickly returned to my spot in front of the TV and pretended to watch. I remember my Aunt saying "Did you see a little mouse running around here?" I remember she was rubbing the soles of her feet along the Ottoman to rub the tickles out. Her makeup was running under eyes, she had been giggling so hard she had years in her eyes. I told her I didn't see a mouse and pretend to be perplexed. She said "I think there was a cute, naughty little mouse tickling my feet and toes while I was asleep, you didn't see him did you?" I shrugged and said nope. Then Aunt Meg said, "Ok then, I'm counting on you to be my protector and keep that little mouse from tickling my feet, they're very ticklish!". Aunt Meg got up, slipped her shoes back on and said, "We'll set up a trap for him the next few days and see if he comes back to tickle my feet during my nap then you can catch him for me ok?" My head was spinning and I couldn't wait for the next day. At the time I truly thought she was sleeping the whole time and was actually trying to catch the mouse.

Now, I am CERTAIN that's where my fetish got its jump start.

Last edited:
I wanted to share these amazing pictures I found the other day.

These are called "Stock Photo's" meaning anyone can use them for personal use or you can purchase them legally for you're business. You always see stock photo's used in picture frames that you buy from a shop just to give you an example of what the frame would look like. You get that perfect happy family in a nice portrait pose lol.

I wonder what this model thought when they asked her to pose and show off her nylon soles. All I can say is, lucky photographer lol.

View attachment 506629View attachment 506630

young-businesswoman-feet-resting-on-male-hands-footwear-concept-focus-BND4RP.jpg
Don't forget this one! Is that you holding those feet up for us?

Hi all and how is everyone?

It’s been ages since I've had chance to post here so I think a humble apology is in order for a couple of reasons,

1. It’s a been a long a time since posting which can only be blamed on a new job taking up literally all of my time.
2. Grammatical mistake on the last post about Aunty L here on this thread, well more chronological really, the experience I was about to post before being sucked away by work happened about 10 years ago which brings me to the end really of the tickling and fetish experiences we shared, I began writing something else entirely so sorry to get hopes up.

Nice to see you’re all keeping the spirit of things up here and it’s just taken an age to catch up with everything lol, you core dudes that post, you know who you are, you all do us all very proud.

Thanks for the big up Smash, I’m back in the city now but a dam few stops from you on the tube which is a shame………that said there may be an Indian Summer coming I’ve heard it may be worth the trip haha.

So if you don’t mind, after a couple of months’ silence I’m going to get down, which is I’m afraid, the very very last instalment of my lucky days with Aunty L and our shared “little secret”, please check back on the thread for this but it was basically Aunty L’s umm ability to not only nurture my nylon tickling fetish, but get off uncontrollably herself over it too.

We’d by now shared a good range of tickling and nyloned foot fetish fun over a range of years, as a younger man growing up and the odd stolen time as an adult, mostly at stolen opportunities and times when we had complete privacy of course haha.

A whole decade ago now I’d come home for a week off, actually staying at my old man’s house whilst he worked away, which was nice, I’d grown up there and it felt pretty tidy to be back.

I spent the week chilling out, with cousins, friends, old guys I’d worked with ages ago and so on and was generally having a relaxing time. This time though I hadn’t even made the effort to go and see Aunty L I was just too busy with chilling out with the old gang if you like. On the sixth day (no God wasn’t creating the world but I was about to fulfil mine) I literally bumped into Aunty L at the local Co-Op of all places whilst picking up some Jack, some coke, and some munchies for later lol. We nearly mowed each other over as I turned a corner and there she was……looking at chocolate biscuits haha. Not sure if you remember I told you she was buxom and curvy lol.

She was as surprised as I was and actually scolded me there and then for not telling her I was coming back for a week, she was actually quite annoyed, dam I thought, the last thing I wanted to do. She actually left the shop as I was sorting to go and pay but even then, with her more than a little angry, I couldn’t help but admire those tiny ticklish nyloned feet. She had on her usual choice tan nylons but was wearing an open toe strapped leather sandal which literally flashed the sole of her nylon foot behind her as she took every step. All I remember is staring haha, mostly at her delicious nylon soles flashing at me like a sneaky peak up a skirt when the wind grabs it, I was, as always, mesmerised by this but also enjoyed the not so bad sight of her curvy arse jiggling and wiggling as she half stormed out. I remember trying to work out in my brain whether she was being playful or genuinely annoyed, I think it was the latter.

I paid and left feeling more than annoyed myself, at myself, for not being a bit more considerate to this lovely woman who had helped raise me near enough as I was a youngster. I gathered pace to try and catch up with her (amazingly) swift walk but couldn’t see her after I left the front doors of the shop, that was until I turned the corner to be startled by her nearly bumping into me this time, but on definite purpose! “Right you” she said sternly, which really through me off guard because she was ALWAYS so caring, I’d never seen her like this before. “You’re going to march yourself straight to my house with me now and I’m going to show you how truly angry I am to think you would’ve come this far home and not thought to come and see me, that’s awful of you.” I tried to make excuses, feeble ones about going to see her on my way back but she was having none of this and near enough scolded me all the way back to her place which was about a mile’s walk, enough of a bollocking I can assure you!!!

Aunty L opened the front door and told me to “get in” and firmly closed the door behind us as she strutted off into the kitchen, I have to admit I loved watching her leave as the flashes of her deliciously ticklish nyloned soles from her sandals and the “slap, slap” noise they made against her feet as she walked was hypnotic – I could feel the familiar stirrings of my nyloned foot fetish taking complete control of my cock as it throbbed at the thought of scrambling my fingers up and down them and sniffing her sheer toes!! It wasn’t to be……………yet, as Aunty L was still thoroughly pissed off and I can honestly say I did not know what to do about it. I just stared I guess at her glorious feet and ankles in those sandals she was wearing, she had on leggings over the pantyhose which finished quite high, showing a delicate ankle curving into a gloriously ticklish and very high arched foot – god I wanted to tickle them, or even sniff at them, rub them or anything them haha!!

She ordered me onto the couch and told me to “sit down” whilst she went on about how she would probably never forgive me for this, “you were always my favourite boy” and “how could you?” I started feeling really bad. All of a sudden my ears pricked up as she said “WELL…there’ll be none of my feet for you today young man, not after this, instead……….I’m going to tickle you you naughty boy!!” And before I could even react she’d actually snaked her hands up my t-shirt and planted both hands firmly into my armpits!! I froze for a second, mouth open like a comic frog I guess as the sensation of her shooting up my sides literally covered me in goose bumps and made my cock instantly thicken – Christ!! I know what’s coming was the only thought that went through my head…..I’d spend every opportunity tickling Aunty L that I could but it was very rare she actually had any energy left to properly get me back, today was going to be different it seemed. With an evil streak in her eye she opened up hell fire on my armpits and dug her nails into me so rapidly I didn’t know whether to keep still or thrash to try and get away!! WAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA is all I could manage as I desperately tried both approaches to no avail and my mind was overtaken by Aunty L’s voice laughing and saying the sexiest things like “tickle tickle young man, how do you like it so much, is it torture, does it tickle, does it feel good?” I just erupted and agreed telling her how much it tickled as her fingers started raking up and down my sides in full tickle torture mood. She jumped on my lap pinning me to the couch like I’d done so many times to her and just kept going at me, tickling and tickling and tickling as I could feel my whole body flash hot with panic each time she found a new spot. She was hysterical at me by now, had me pinned to the couch sat on my lap as she held my arms up and wriggled her hands around me taunting me as she went. I have to say that probably turned me on as much as the tickling because each time she enquired “does it tickle there my little tickler?” my cock throbbed even harder and was now pressing against her pantyhose covered panties, the pleasure and pressure was unbearable!!

As she tickled me her face lit up and the look of sternness, enjoyment and even a little wildness really did excite me as she found tickling my neck absolutely destroyed me!!! I was so excited to see Aunty L having SO much fun in the tickler seat and I have to be honest, it felt unbelievably good, turning me on no end in waves and waves of ticklish pleasure at the feeling of her spidery frantic fingers all over me, and the pressure of her now very hot pussy against my throbbing cock. She was getting off on this and so was I as she taunted further “tell me how much that tickles naughty boy, don’t you dare visit again without coming to see me and my ticklish nylon feet – DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” I could only respond in screams and agreement in between laughter but by now I didn’t care, I loved being tickled like this and looking down to see that her sandals had fallen from her feet was just too much for me to handle and I’m not even ashamed to say I just lay there, getting tickled, staring at the most stunningly ticklish nyloned feet clenching and wriggling as she maintained her balance torturing me to her hearts content. I started thrusting my cock against her I was that turned on and Aunty L didn’t mind at all, in fact, she pushed back against me and tickled me even harder, this time reaching behind her to get my thighs which sent me to new levels of ticklish delight.

I don’t remember just how long this went on for but I loved ever second, craning my neck to look at her sheer nyloned feet while she tickled me was highly exciting. Eventually I started failing to even stop her so Aunty L took great delight in my weakened state and made the most of the opportunity by pulling my legs onto the couch and sitting on my ankles with my feet in a crossed position. Dam, I was completely trapped and felt a new wash of panic and excitement came over me as she yanked off my boots and ripped my socks clean from my feet. My feet were hot, very hot after the tickling I’d just received and Aunty L delighted in just sitting there, and blowing on them slightly. It would appear that she had a foot tickling fetish too!!

Then I felt it, ever so softly, ever so slightly, the nails of my friend’s mom, my Aunty L tickling my feet but gently, erotic strokes that over took my brain and that was it!!! My cock instantly was rock solid. It seems to be a very pleasant side effect that takes effect instantly with me, woman tickles my feet, my cock gets instantly hard and stays there no matter how much it tickles!! Now, my hands were free, but there was no way I was making any attempt at escaping this…….it felt so fucking good being tickled by her but the real bonus was looking down to see two upturned wrinkled nyloned ticklish feet looking right at me. A big curvy arse was at the end of her legs which looked so inviting I think it took all of my will power not to violate it with tickling fingers right there haha. I just sat up, and perved at her feet while she tickled mine to the point where my cock was starting to ache to explode…..I didn’t even care at this point and unzipped to get it out so I could furiously fist my now raging cock as this delightful woman genuinely took extra care and attention to tickle my feet just the way she wanted to. That’s what made it so intense, Aunty L loved to hover, then quickly stroke my soles, then hover, before hardly touching them but wildly scrambling her fingers, which by the way is insanely ticklish haha!! She tickled, I thoroughly wanked, she knew what I was doing, and I didn’t care, I even caught her turning round once or twice to watch me pleasure myself as she lost herself truly in tickling my feet.

I could feel myself getting close, the feelings of her all over my feet was so good but also getting to the point of unbearable torture as she relentlessly tickled over and over again. I wanked my cock so hard my arm was aching and my fist had cramped up from squeezing so tight but I didn’t really bother about that too much, I was getting ready to explode, and my friends mom was about to make me by tickling her way around my feet. Her teasings started getting more nurturing as I remembered as she cooed “come on my boy, I know you like me tickling your feet like this, does it excite you haha tickle tickle!” “I love ticklish feet by the way, I think you know that by now my boy haha, is it ticklish sweetheart, come on, tell me how much it tickles your feet!” I could take no more, I was so fucking excited, the feeling of her pinning me down, the filthiness of me literally molesting myself behind her, the sight of her glorious wrinkled ticklish soles looking up at me, tempting me to tickle them, the unbearable sensations her nails now raking up and down my sensitive feet, the excited sounds and tickle teasing coming from Aunty L’s lips……..it was all too much, with one hand I reached out and grabbed her foot and tickled it, with the other I thrashed my cock into oblivion as no sooner as I felt her hot sheer nyloned sole against my fingers I exploded!!! Aunty L screamed in a surprised ticklish delight and turned around to watch what was about to happen, still scraping her nails up and down bare feet which were by now on fire!!

“FUUUUUCKKKING HEEEEELLLLL!” I growled, as between thrashes of my hand I could hear “tickle tickle tickle” and giggles of glee as my cock literally exploded all over her as I pushed down on it to increase pressure so my cock was facing away from my face haha!! I wanked and wanked as she tickled and tickled and with every pulsation of my cock a high paced jet took off towards her covering even the back of her head and beyond I was that excited. Aunty L squealed with glee as she looked around only to be covered even more as I continued to have one of the biggest orgasms I’d ever known to this point, all over my friends mom!!! Her face was filled with excitement, both her own and mine haha, as she gave me a final telling off for neglecting her needs by not planning to visit her this time around. I couldn’t let go of my cock as it still felt so good looking up at her now smiling and kind face as she playfully scolded me and looked around amazed at how much cum she’d tickled out of my cock by torturing my bare feet. And I have to say I loved every second of it just as equally.

Aunty L sat down beside me and actually told me I was a good boy for letting her release her tickling side and told me how much it had thoroughly excited her. I could hardly speak as I just gasped, “that was fucking amazing hahahahahaha, I want more!” Did I just say that?! She told me not to be so selfish because she wanted tickling next, she even told me that she was going to touch herself like I had while she tickled me to which I replied, “I want to watch haha!!”

So, I need to tell you all that there concludes part 1 of our unexpected encounter, our very last encounter of a tickling nature to be had I’m sorry to say.

But I am happy to report that I stayed there for hours this particular day due to the escalation of our little secret tickling fetish so there is plenty more to come over a few parts I guess.

Sincerely hope you enjoy my very best memories and what I should have called this thread is, My Nylon Tickling Fetish, Where it All Began and Ends, because Aunty L will always remain very dear in my heart indeed for giving me literally the tickle times of my life.

Damn dude. Another amazing experience. could u return soon and tell how how the day went on?

THX for sharing!

Hello all!

I've been contemplating telling this story on this thread for quite some time now. I'm absolutely certain it's where my love for tickling pretty female feet had got its start, especially when sheer nylons are involved.

I'm going back many many years ago in the early 70's when I was muuuuch younger. My parents both worked and between two to three times a week my Aunt would babysit me after school to around 6 pm. Now my Aunt Megan was in her early 50's and not an Aunt by blood but a great friend to my mom, very much like an older sister to her being close to 20 years older than my mom. My Aunt had no kids and her and her husband Ed were very generous toward my brothers and I. I remember Aunt Megan dressed very much like Mary Tyler Moore with the bell-bottom polyester pants and those blouses and sweaters with those conservative yet sexy shoes and always nude hose, always! These are very much like the shoes she wore all the time along with her slippers but always had those nude hose on.
View attachment 509152

I remember her apartment was always perfect and she was a great cook. She always made us anything we wanted and always baked cookies.
Anyway, Aunt Meg would pick me up from school and we would stop at the Newspaper stand and she would always let me pick out a piece of candy and shed buy the paper for my Uncle and we'd go home to her apartment. She would immediately head to the kitchen and I'd set myself up in front of her COLOR TV, we had a small black and white one and I'd watch my cartoons and The Rifleman reruns LOL. After about an hour or so she'd come into the parlour and plop into this comfy gold chair she had and put her feet up on a matching Ottoman. She would always sigh with content and then barely pop her heels out of her shoes. I can still hear that sound today and when my wife does it I still get butterflies in my stomach. Aunt Megan would always ask, "What are we watching?" and no matter what it was she always made it sound like it was her favorite show as well. Again, she never had kids of her own so she truly spoiled my brothers and I. What was good about this time of day was my older brothers were still at either football practice, basketball practice or baseball practice depending on what time of year it was.
After a while of me sitting on the floor with a glass of milk and a pillow Aunt Meg would always fall asleep for a few minutes in the chair with her stocking feet hanging off the Ottoman and her shoes dangling on her toes. I remember crawling on my stomach like the soldiers I've seen do in all those WW2 movies and place my head right under her feet hanging off the Ottoman. I would very carefully reach up and with one finger and gently tickle the little bit of her arch that was exposed and her heel. I was interested at how her sheer stocking was actually stretched near her arch that it wasn't really touching her foot in one spot. She never moved her foot from my first foray into tickling her foot. I'm gonna guess she was a size 8-9. So, I would pay close attention and listen to hear any changing to her breathing and then I would slowly take one shoe off. As soon as her shoe would come off she would always wiggle her painted toes in her reinforced stockings. I now know this was a clear indication that she was in fact NOT asleep but being a kid I no idea. That's when my heart would start pounding. I would just lay there for a few minutes just looking up at the sheer nylon clad foot dangling over me. I remember her foot was slender, not a single callous and her arch had a few deep wrinkles. Her toes were slim and were in perfect descending order and no bunions lol. I would eventually muster the courage and slowly run one finger from her heel to the base of her toes and back again Mimicing Bluto from the Popeye cartoons. Her toes would spread and wiggle but her foot would never move. When I was certain Aunt Meg was fast asleep I would just gently tickle her sole and her toes would wiggle and her foot would shake. As I grew bolder I would begin to tickle under her toes and the pad of her big toe. I now know this was a bit much for her and she would begin to giggle as I remember her saying "Oooohhhhh hehehe ooooohehehe". That's when I would quickly stop, crawl back to my spot on floor in front of the TV and pretend like nothing happened. Back then I truly thought she was asleep LOL. Aunt Meg woke up to find me sitting where I was when she "fell asleep". I'll never forget this exchange. Aunt Meg asked me how long she was asleep and I would just reply "Not Long". She replied" Oh Ok, I was dreaming that a cute little mouse was tickling my toes, you didn't see a mouse take my shoe off did you?" I would just feign interest and shrug no. I remember this exchange had my head swimming and a strange excitement come over me. Aunt Meg then said, "Well I'm going to try and nap some more, if you see that little mouse tell him to be careful, my feet and toes are terribly ticklish". Then Aunt Meg dropped the other remaining shoe off her toes then covered her legs with a small knitted blanket but left her feet exposed hanging off the edge of the Ottoman. After she feigned sleep for about five minutes I once again crawled into position, place a throw pillow under my head and looked up at Aunt Megan's feet dangling in front of my face. I reached up and slowly ran my fingers over her newly exposed foot and her toes wiggled and flexed. I grew bold and I gently kept running my finger under her toes. Her feet wiggled but she kept them in place. I kept tickling and she began to giggle heartily and I remember her pretending to be asleep while she giggled saying " Oooo hahaha you naughty little mouse hahahahah that tickles hahaha..." I was in sheer delight and I tickled her feet from heel to toe and under her toes for like five minutes. The entire time she pretended to be asleep and dreaming the tickling saying "Ooo hahaha that tickles my toes, hehehe, please little mouse not my toes hehehehehe, oh my hehehe that tickles hehehehe, not there little mouse hehehehehe." I remember she must've had enough and couldn't take anymore and pretend to wake up and pulled her feet up onto the Ottoman. I quickly returned to my spot in front of the TV and pretended to watch. I remember my Aunt saying "Did you see a little mouse running around here?" I remember she was rubbing the soles of her feet along the Ottoman to rub the tickles out. Her makeup was running under eyes, she had been giggling so hard she had years in her eyes. I told her I didn't see a mouse and pretend to be perplexed. She said "I think there was a cute, naughty little mouse tickling my feet and toes while I was asleep, you didn't see him did you?" I shrugged and said nope. Then Aunt Meg said, "Ok then, I'm counting on you to be my protector and keep that little mouse from tickling my feet, they're very ticklish!". Aunt Meg got up, slipped her shoes back on and said, "We'll set up a trap for him the next few days and see if he comes back to tickle my feet during my nap then you can catch him for me ok?" My head was spinning and I couldn't wait for the next day. At the time I truly thought she was sleeping the whole time and was actually trying to catch the mouse.

Now, I am CERTAIN that's where my fetish got its jump start.

Wow...great story. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to share any others you have.!!

What a great story, Jay - welcome aboard, I loved reading it. Aunt Meg was certainly the willing participant, eh? How old were you roughly?

I've just been on holiday for a week in and, aside from stewardesses, haven't seen a single pair of stocking legs in eight days. This story was exactly what I needed to come back to!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think it's about time that I added the next chapter of my own aunt tickling stories to this thread. I'll say now that it's a barefoot tickling, but hopefully the content will compensate for that!

My gf and I were visiting my aunt and uncle in the summer of 2005, and to be honest it was grim. Although the Edinburgh festival was on, it rained for the majority of the week and we were very limited in what we could do. There also seemed to be tension between my aunt and uncle, which didn't help; my aunt....how do I put this....liked a drink or several every so often. I drink, you probably drink, most people drink, there's nothing wrong with drinking at all. However, at times my aunt would be drinking in secret, drinking in between drinks, that sort of thing. It wasn't constant, but she'd have little episodes where she'd drink too much. This was one of those weeks.

One day, my aunt promised us both a homemade chilli con carne for the evening meal, but when she'd cooked it she'd done so while under the influence. As a result, although it was nice it was ridiculously hot - she'd added ginger to it as well, and while I could manage to eat it my eyes were watering and my I'd worked up a sweat. My gf and uncle couldn't manage it, and so they both decided to get fish and chips. For the first time all holiday, I'd be alone with my aunt. She'd been barefoot all week, and sadly this was no different, but I just had to have my traditional tickle! I heard my uncle say that it was about a ten minute drive, so I estimated that, including the time it took to get served and cook the food, I'd have roughly half an hour alone with my aunt. I gave it roughly thirty seconds from hearing the car pull away before initiating things. My aunt came back from the kitchen, apologising for dinner.

'I'm sorry that it wasn't nice, I think I might have overdone it'.
'Ah, no problem, I managed it. Come on, sit down and have your feet tickled!'

My aunt's response was music to my ears.

'Oh, lovely....I've been looking forward to this all week!'

As was I...

She placed her bare feet in my lap, and I was amazed at how soft they were. I tickled her arches to the balls of her feet, watching her face as she smiled and moaned dreamily. She then began to question me about my foot fetish, asking what the fascination was for me. She said that she could understand a fascination with shoes, but not feet. I told her that I wasn't aware of what it was, but I'd just known that I'd liked feet since I was young - quickly adding that it was mainly stocking feet, and if she wanted to put some tights on I'd not complain. My aunt laughed, but said it was too hot and told me to keep tickling. Who was I to argue? I kept on tickling, my fingers moving all over her feet as I could feel myself tingling down below. I decided to do something I'd never done before, and told my aunt that I wanted to try something. With that, I lifted her left foot to my mouth and began sucking on her toes.

I'd never really done this before as I was more into tickling, but in the last couple of years I'd had some female friends who'd indulged me in my stocking foot fetish and let me play with their stocking feet. One of them was off the scale ticklish but enjoyed having her toes sucked anyway, the other was a newbie to tickling but found the nylon toe sucking 'orgasmic' (her words, not mine!). As a result, I thought I'd experiment with my aunt. If she already liked having her feet tickled, then maybe she'd like having her toes sucked, right? To be honest, I'm not too sure if she did like it - she was still tipsy, so it might not have registered properly. However, I worked my tongue between her toes, still tickling her feet where I could and trying to gauge her reaction. I stopped to ask if she was enjoying it, and she replied she wasn't sure as she'd not had it done before. Before I could ask anything else, however, my aunt took her left foot back and planted it squarely on my face.

Again, I'm more into tickling but this was something else; had I converted my aunt to the point where she wanted to be in control? I felt the smooth but cold skin of her sole on my face, no odour, and let my aunt push me back further into my chair. Any thoughts of my gf and uncle returning were non existent, as I just let my aunt smother me. I was disappointed she wasn't wearing tights, but still, I'd never expected this! I began licking her sole as best I could, which must have stirred something in my aunt as her right foot then came up into my lap and fondled my crotch! She rolled her toes, ball and instep against me, obviously feeling how excited I'd become, and then quickly repeated it back and forth two or three times. I let out a muffled gasp and moan, which sadly must have snapped my aunt from her trance as she instantly placed both feet on the ground. She looked anxious and worried, and for a second I wondered if we'd been caught.

'What am I doing? You're my nephew, I shouldn't be doing that!'

I held her hand to comfort her, and told that it was fine; we'd both just got carried away and that it would be our secret. This seemed to calm her down a bit, and I told her that she'd made my holiday. This made her laugh, and seemed to break any tension or angst that had existed in the last few minutes. We gave each other a big hug, and I thanked her for being so indulgent of my foot fetish. My aunt laughed, and said that she always liked it when I tickled her feet and was happy for me to do so. We both grabbed a drink to cool down, and about five minutes later my gf and uncle came back with the chips. My aunt and I shared little winks and smiles for the rest of the night, seen only by us. I didn't go near her feet for the rest of the holiday (it may well have been the penultimate day), but that experience was certainly enough to keep me going!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story JaySnow, thanks for sharing, and welcome.

Excellent find NylonSoleZealot, thank you for posting that pic.

Wow Smash awesome story dude. Really enjoyed it. Although there was no nylons. Still a great encounter and well written too.

Been away for a while, but I'm back now. I'll try and get a new story up soon guys.

Wow Smash awesome story dude. Really enjoyed it. Although there was no nylons. Still a great encounter and well written too.

Can't win 'em all, sadly mate. Although this is all about the stocking feet, it's part of my aunt story arc, so it only seemed fair to include it. To be honest, if she'd have been wearing tights the whole thing would have blown my mind!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back