• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Another great topic Smash.

I always felt the same way towards mature nylon feet. Growing up I always had an attraction towards them more than females my own age. I had a few female friends going through my 20's and was in a few nylon situations but never felt the same towards them as when there was a mature nylon foot in my presence. I think it all stems back to when I was growing up and always around my friends moms who wore nylons. I think we associate nylons with maturer women because that's what we saw when we was little and its probably 99% the reason why we have a nylon fetish today. Even now being in my 30's I still fantasize about those mature nylon feet of my friends moms and I still appreciate seeing a mature nylon foot. I also wish I did more now with my female friends when I was younger. So many nylon situations as well lol.

And with that, my question is answered! A grown woman was more likely to wear tights for her daily routine than a teen would be, and so that's where our exposure would most likely come from. Also, if you were at a friend's house, his mum would most likely be there relaxing either in slippers or stocking feet (it always seemed to be tan/greyish white tights in the early to mid 80s for me). Other than the stories mentioned way back when, I didn't really have the confidence to play with friend's mother's feet back then, although I'm pleased to have had multiple experiences with Tina and Irene in the late 80s/early 90s.

Oh, speaking of the 80s, there's a programme on BBC2 called 'The 80s with Dominic Sandbrook'. The first episode was last week, and spoke about social attitudes as the 80s commenced. As interesting as it was, far more noteworthy was the fact that it showed a brief snippet of the legendary Rod Hull and Emu/Selena Scott nylon foot tickle! There's no sound, sadly, and it's a real 'blink and you'll miss it' moment. However, you do get to see Rod Hull (through Emu) really going to town on Selena Scott's black stocking foot. To the best of my knowledge, it's only ever been shown twice in its entirety - once when it was live and again on 'Points of View' a week after. You'd think that sometime over the last thirty years it would have been shown again, but apparently not....more's the pity! Anyway, it's here around the 54 minute mark. Enjoy, gents!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...th-dominic-sandbrook-1-the-sound-of-the-crowd

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

And with that, my question is answered! A grown woman was more likely to wear tights for her daily routine than a teen would be, and so that's where our exposure would most likely come from. Also, if you were at a friend's house, his mum would most likely be there relaxing either in slippers or stocking feet (it always seemed to be tan/greyish white tights in the early to mid 80s for me). Other than the stories mentioned way back when, I didn't really have the confidence to play with friend's mother's feet back then, although I'm pleased to have had multiple experiences with Tina and Irene in the late 80s/early 90s.

Oh, speaking of the 80s, there's a programme on BBC2 called 'The 80s with Dominic Sandbrook'. The first episode was last week, and spoke about social attitudes as the 80s commenced. As interesting as it was, far more noteworthy was the fact that it showed a brief snippet of the legendary Rod Hull and Emu/Selena Scott nylon foot tickle! There's no sound, sadly, and it's a real 'blink and you'll miss it' moment. However, you do get to see Rod Hull (through Emu) really going to town on Selena Scott's black stocking foot. To the best of my knowledge, it's only ever been shown twice in its entirety - once when it was live and again on 'Points of View' a week after. You'd think that sometime over the last thirty years it would have been shown again, but apparently not....more's the pity! Anyway, it's here around the 54 minute mark. Enjoy, gents!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...th-dominic-sandbrook-1-the-sound-of-the-crowd

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Those are cherished memories for me seeing my friends mom's in nylons and slippers. Drove me wild to see that combo and it still does. One friends mom always wore tan or black-ish grey tights and the other mom just wore tan tights. I only ever once saw her in black nylons and that was at an engagement party of her daughters. she was dancing with no shoes. Good times.

I remember that Rod hull moment. can't say when or where I saw it but it jogs my memory. I tried finding the long clip for you smash but no luck. Thanks for the link though. Lucky Emu.

This is the best I found.

rm2wwo.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e0/50/29/e0502940bd70dbe3452fbfc3d63510c9.jpg

Last edited:
I could watch that snippet of footage for ever......the look on her face says it all...!!

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the longer clip, CJ - loving the slo-mo! If the snippet of a clip is available then it makes sense that there's the longer version in the BBC archives. I remember she wound up on the floor a giggling, shoeless mess, Rod Hull telling her to find her shoes and her saying she had no idea where they were. I'll have to get a job at the BBC vaults!

When I've got time, I'll have to add some more stories and experiences; as much as I'm enjoying the general discussion and reminiscing, I like to share my tales, you know? Hopefully I'll have some privacy soon.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think my nylon foot/tickle fetish was started by seeing women struggling as they got their feet tickled. Hearing the desperation in their laughter was so exciting.
Seeing them suffer and the look of panic on their faces..!!!

I think my nylon foot/tickle fetish was started by seeing women struggling as they got their feet tickled. Hearing the desperation in their laughter was so exciting.
Seeing them suffer and the look of panic on their faces..!!!

Aye, it's all part and parcel of the tickling experience isn't it? :D

Now, if I can take you fine gentlemen back to the summer of 1989, I'd like to tell you about a day I had which I still remember now. I'd gone to see Batman, which was that year's summer blockbuster. I already knew that there was a scene involving a shoeless Kim Basinger in white tights (including an awesome sole shot with dirty tights!), but didn't know that there'd be three nylon foot scenes in the film. I came out of the film with that delightful tingle that I always got from seeing nylon feet, and then decided to take it further. As I said a few pages ago, I'd realised that some women in shops would ditch their shoes behind the counter. By the time Batman had finished it was getting on for 5pm - surely there'd be some more stocking feet for me to savour? There was only one way to find out...

I walked to the local Tesco, and slowly made my way behind the counters. By now, I'd determined which women would provide me with nylon feet shots, and I'd thankfully not be disappointed! There were two mature women who I could always count on, one in tan tights and the other in white. Neither was much of a looker, but that didn't concern me in the slightest. I made a beeline for the one in tan tights, as she'd not show off her feet too often, but when she did it would always be with an awesome sole shot. She didn't let me down, and I stood captivated behind her, as her feet flexed and wiggled under the counter. Satisfied, I moved onto the woman in white tights. By contrast, she would show her feet constantly but they'd be still and motionless. Again, though, I took in the sight of her delicious stocking feet, imagining myself under the counter and treating her to a foot massage....punctuated by random tickles!

I also saw two other women with their shoes off, both in white tights and both younger than my two mature friends. One was almost cat like, with big eyes, elfin features and glasses. I only saw her heels, but they looked so soft and dainty in her white tights that I could have stood their forever savouring the view! The other wasn't as striking, but she was standing behind her counter, white stocking feet flat to the floor and talking to a manager. Neither seemed too concerned about her shoelessness, so I loitered around until they both gave me a funny look. That was my cue to leave, but not before attempting the jackpot. I walked over the road to the indoor market to see my favourite lady in her smokey black tights! She was always shoeless, and today was no different!

She was just finishing up, so she was walking around her unit in her black tights, heels discarded possibly ages ago under the counter. I'd sneak peeks as she walked around, her slender MILF figure tending to her stock as her black stocking feet flexed as she stood. Even better, she walked across the aisle to talk to another trader and I had the joy of seeing her soles as she balanced her foot on her toes. Of course, all good things must come to an end, and eventually her shoes went back on. I decided to go home at this point, my fourteen year old mind whirring with a variety of stocking feet images. These women were totally unwitting in the development of my foot fetish, but bless them for being in the right place at the right time!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Great memories Smash and wonderful nylon encounters.

You always have me sharing my memories with you when you bring up such recollections of your past lol.

I can remember when I was younger and seeing female staff in shops walking around in nylons as well. I remember one time seeing a mature lady knelt on the floor shelf stacking and she had taken her heels off and she had on grey-ish black tights with reinforced toes, her soles was face straight upwards and I could see her toes flexing in the nylons. I must have starred at them for ages just soaking in the sight. I think I was about 12 or 13 at the time and seeing nylon feet in person was a raratiy. All you nylon lovers know you try and savour those precious moments.

Thanks for the longer clip, CJ - loving the slo-mo! If the snippet of a clip is available then it makes sense that there's the longer version in the BBC archives. I remember she wound up on the floor a giggling, shoeless mess, Rod Hull telling her to find her shoes and her saying she had no idea where they were. I'll have to get a job at the BBC vaults!

When I've got time, I'll have to add some more stories and experiences; as much as I'm enjoying the general discussion and reminiscing, I like to share my tales, you know? Hopefully I'll have some privacy soon.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Welcome Smash. I agree. Good job I don't have access to their archives or i'd be lost in them for ever digging out my favourite clips lol.

Great memories Smash and wonderful nylon encounters.

You always have me sharing my memories with you when you bring up such recollections of your past lol.

Hey, if my memories can help inspire you guys to post stuff as well, then this can only be a good thing. I'm 41 now, and believe that I grew up in a golden era for seeing women in tights. Policewomen wore black tights as part of their uniform, female supermarket staff often wore tan or white tights with their tunic, famous women appearing on chat shows or television would usually wear black tights....happy memories. Something seemed to happen around twenty years ago when open toe shoes made a comeback and the bare legged look took over amongst famous women - whatever the weather! It's not as bad as it used to be, and I'm able to appreciate a raft of nylon clad legs on the train to work daily. However, as the sight of a woman in tights of any shade isn't as common as it used to be, it makes me appreciate my memories a lot more!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

This thread is amazing! I envy all of you who grew up during the golden age of nylons.

I grew up in the 90's and remember watching teachers play with their shoes in white nylons...then nothing. All bare, all the time! Luckily my girlfriend endulges in my nylon fetish :)

This thread is amazing! I envy all of you who grew up during the golden age of nylons.

I grew up in the 90's and remember watching teachers play with their shoes in white nylons...then nothing. All bare, all the time! Luckily my girlfriend endulges in my nylon fetish :)

Welcome aboard bud, glad you've enjoyed the thread! Your second sentence highlights what I mentioned happening circa 1996, it was bare legs all year round. It's good to hear that you've got a tolerant girlfriend, though.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey everyone, sorry it's taken a while. Here's another story for you all. This was my second encounter with Carole. Hope you enjoy.

Skipping forward a few months after my first tickles with Carole, I was still on edge every time I went round to my friends house. I was still expecting her husband to say something. After the first experience I was in a daze for days afterwards with mixed emotions of excitement and panic. I was so thrilled to have had my first nylon tickle encounter but I was so worried that she had told her husband and my whole secret would have been let out of the bag of my fetish. When you're young and new to the world you tend to worry more, especially after tickling your friends mothers nylon soles.

I was invited round to my friend lee's birthday party back in 2001. It was a family and friends gathering but more of an excuse for the older ones to let loose. Lee didn't want a party but his parents insisted. We was all given the option to come fancy dressed. So of course being young and trying to be cool, I went in my normal casual attire, jeans & shirt. Obviously I got moaned at for being boring lol.

As I arrived at lee's I went in the back way as usual with my bike and let myself in this time as the party was already underway and nobody could hear me knocking anyway. Upon entering the room I was immediately looking for Carole and trying to see what she was wearing. My friend lee came over to me and we exchanged pleasantries and I gave him his birthday gift. I couldn't see Carole and noticed his sister wasn't there either, so I asked him where they was, he replied and told me they was out getting supplies. With the party being mainly his relatives we decided to go upstairs and watch a movie with some beers and pizza. We was still waiting for our other friend to arrive but he was running late. After an hour or so I was really wanting to know what Carole was wearing. I always enjoyed seeing her. I was praying she was wearing her nylons on this occasion. I heard his sister downstairs and that got my little heart racing knowing she was back. I told lee I wanted another beer but obviously this was just an excuse to go see Carole, so I went downstairs to grab myself a beer and a good look at Carole.

After entering the room and having a good quick look around, I couldn't see her so I walked through to the kitchen and there she was, dressed as an ABBA band member, shiny glossy tan pantyhose, white knee high boots and a rainbow glittery dress on and a blonde wig. Damn she looked hot and those nylons made her even hotter. She noticed me come in to the kitchen as she was filling the fridge with beers. "Would you like a cold one" she asked me, "Yes please" I said. As she past me it she said "where is your costume" I made up a quick lie and told her I couldn't get the one I wanted. "Oh your such a bad liar" she said jokingly. I smiled as I took a sip of my beer. "maybe next time" I said, with that Lee come in and wanting another beer. That's where the conversation ended and Carole went through to the living room. Me and Lee grabbed supplies and went back upstairs.

Few hours had past and it was nearly ten o'clock. Our friend never made it in the end so it was just me and Lee. Most of the guests had gone home and me and Lee was playing some PlayStation. I could her his mom on the karaoke trying to sing but she was mainly giggling. She sounded like she had a few to many. After twenty minutes or so I could hear her coming upstairs. I was praying she had removed her boots. She opened the door and to my delight she was stood there with no boots on and her nylon feet all shiny and silky. She stood at the door trying to get us both to come and sing with her and her husband. But Lee wasn't having non of it. I wasn't really listening to her. My eyes was fixed on her nylon feet. I could hear the nylon rustle as she rubbed her feet together while she lent on the door. That sound of the nylon rubbing against each other sounded so good. "Fine, be boring" she said, and with that she left the room. Lee shook his head and said she was pretty drunk but I could tell that anyway. I looked at the clock and it was nearly eleven. I told Lee it was my time to leave as I was getting sleep and had to cycle home. He thanked me for coming and his gift and I told him I would let myself out.

As I was walking down stairs I could hear his sister and father laughing and then I heard Carole say "No, Stop or I'll scream really loud and the police will come". I wasn't sure what was going on but as I opened the door my eyes nearly popped out. Lee's sister was on the floor and was sat on Carole's stomach and her dad had her arms pinned above her head. His sister was threatening to poke her arm pits and her dad was daring her to. I couldn't believe what was going on here. I thought I was dreaming. Carole's silky pantyhose legs was trying to kick and buck her off but she was to heavy and her husband had a good grip of her arms. I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I made a point of them noticing me and when Carole saw me she immediately tried getting me on her side. "Help me get these two off and I'll buy you you're favourite beer for the rest of the year" she said. With that her sister said "Help me and I'll double that offer". Then her dad said "I'll triple that if you sit on her legs". I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I very quickly said in response to her husband "Deal". Carole let out one more quick burst of energy in a bid to escape. His sister turned around quickly and helped me to pin her legs down until I sat on them. I couldn't believe this was happening. I could feel my cock get instantly hard as I touched her nylon legs. They was so silky and warm and thick. The feeling sent me over the edge. I think at one point I caught myself just rubbing them as I was waiting for instructions from either of them. I had my back to his sister and was sat just staring at her feet. Her nylon toes was flexing as she was struggling to escape. I kept my hand firmly on her shins and just basked in the moment. "I'll scream so loud the neighbours will come" she said. "let go now or I'll wee all over, I need the toilet". Carole was saying anything to get out of this. His sister said "what about the time you tickled me at auntie Lynns and you made me pee in front of everyone". I had never heard of that story before but that got my attention lol.

"I'm sorry but you was being a grumpy moody teenage git" Carole said. "Was I now" his sister said, and with that she started to tickle her arm pits. Carole tried fighting it but eventually let out a giggle. "Hahahahahahaha fuck off, Hahahaha Get off me Noooowww". His sister stopped and let her catch her breath. "Ok funs over, get off now" Carole said frantically with a little tremble in her voice. "No mom you ain't pee'd yet". She started again tickling her arm pit and then her husband had a little go. Carole was giggling so loud that I did think at one point the police would come. "Hahahahaha you fuckersss, sttoooppppp". I was itching to tickle her feet. I decided to bite the bullet at gave them a little stroke and raked my fingers from her nylon heel to her nylon toes. Carole let out a massive yelp and told me to stop. His sister turned around to me and said "don't listen to her, we have to make her pee, carry on". Oh man I went to town on her soles. I danced all over her nylon soles with my fingers. "Bahahahaha not my feet hahahahaha" she cried out, "hahahahaha pllllleeeaaasseeee ssttooopppp". Those words was music to my ears. My erection was so hard I thought It was going to pop out of my jeans. I lent forward more so my cock was pressed against her thighs and my face was close to her nylon toes. Every time she moved her nylon legs, they would press against my shaft sending a tingling sensation all the way down my erection. It felt so good. I could feel myself getting very wet down there. I grabbed her left foot and started to tickle in between her nylon toes, scratching lightly behind all her toes. This sent her wild. "Hahahahaha" she cried out, "oh stop hahahahaah". I hit the jackpot. I let go of that foot and did the same to her right foot. She was in a state of fits gasping in between laughs. Tickling someone that you fantasize about tickling is a dream come true. I made sure I had my moment with her. I started to make fast circles on her shiny silky soles. This made Carole go in to a silent laughter. Her feet started to shake from side to side trying to escape my fingers. Hahahahahahahahahahah Stopppppp Plllleeeeeeeaaaaseeeeee noooo mooorrreee hahahahahaha. His sister was scribbling all over her arm pits and taunting her as she tickled her. "Does that tickle mommy?" she asked Carole. Her husband was still holding her and trying to drink his beer.

After what felt like seconds for me but an eternity for Carole, we stopped tickling to let her catch her breath. His sister asked her if she had pee'd herself yet and Carole replied "nearly, now get off me or else you'll be next". Then she looked at her husband and he said "that was enough now, let her catch her breath before she wets herself". I was gutted that it came to an end. We started to get up off her and I took this moment to have one last feel of those nylons. As I started to get up I ran my hands softly on her thighs and gave them a little squeeze as I started to stand up. They felt awesome in nylons. Carole's legs looked amazing in those glossy tan pantyhose.

Carole laid there still exhausted from the tickling. I was admiring her in all her glory. Trying to savour every second for the memory bank. Just when I thought it couldn't have gotten any better from my previous tickle encounter I had with her, this special moment came along tonight and blessed my nylon tickle fetish for a second time. Her husband helped her up and she went through to the kitchen. She was bright red from laughing so hard. She gave me an evil glance as she went past me but I knew she was only joking with me. I said my goodbyes to His sister and father and made my way to the back door. Carole was stood at the back door getting some fresh air. I grabbed my bike and started to make my way past her. She was still trying to cool down. I was feeling brave after that encounter and knowing she was drunk as well, I was able to have a bit of banter with her. So as I passed her I said "two nil to me". I gave her a cheeky smile as I said it and she tried to give me an evil glare and started to smile as well. "Revenge is sweet" she said and tried to hit me as I made my way passed her. I quickly dodged her and said " yeah yeah whatever, better luck next time".

Dude, that was awesome, thanks for sharing - I felt like I was there myself! I'm sure that Carole's mind was on the tickling more than you squeezing her thighs! It's even better that you had permission to do it from the rest of her family.

Appreciate you sharing the story, CJ, good work mate.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks a lot smash. appreciate the feedback.

I wanted to try and tell my memories more like a good story than rather just details. I got my inspiration from other stories on here and how they are written.
Like you said, it makes you feel like you was there. I'm not the best at typing and it's all new to me. But I will try posting all my encounters like this in the future.

She was very drunk. That's why I had a little play and rub on her legs. I knew with her trying to escape and moving so much she wouldn't notice me having a cheeky play.
I heard from Lee's sister a couple of days later that after I left, Carole got her revenge on her and her dad helped. Wish I was there to see that.

Thanks everyone.

cj.....that was an amazing account. Thank you so much. I fully understand when you say about getting hard with anticipation...just thinking about tickling a woman's feet will get me hard, so you can imagine how excited I was reading this account. Did you ever get to tickle his sister..??

Looking forward to reading more from you my friend....!!

Thanks a lot smash. appreciate the feedback.

I wanted to try and tell my memories more like a good story than rather just details. I got my inspiration from other stories on here and how they are written.
Like you said, it makes you feel like you was there. I'm not the best at typing and it's all new to me. But I will try posting all my encounters like this in the future.

You did a fine job too, sir! I like to think that writing is one of my strengths, and so when I write a story I do so with the objective of entertaining others. I know the sort of story that I'd like to read, and write it as such. With that in mind, I should probably aim to get some more on here, but I think I'm beginning to run out of actual accounts!

You'll just have to put some more of yours on here, CJ - no pressure, mate! ;)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

cj.....that was an amazing account. Thank you so much. I fully understand when you say about getting hard with anticipation...just thinking about tickling a woman's feet will get me hard, so you can imagine how excited I was reading this account. Did you ever get to tickle his sister..??

Looking forward to reading more from you my friend....!!

Thanks a lot Red. Appreciate it.

I get en erection ten times faster if I see a female friend with nylons on. Especially if it's a friend I fantasize about tickling or tickled before.

Yeah I tickled her a few times and she tickled me. That's for another story Red.

You did a fine job too, sir! I like to think that writing is one of my strengths, and so when I write a story I do so with the objective of entertaining others. I know the sort of story that I'd like to read, and write it as such. With that in mind, I should probably aim to get some more on here, but I think I'm beginning to run out of actual accounts!

You'll just have to put some more of yours on here, CJ - no pressure, mate! ;)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You're too kind Smash. Thank you.

I enjoy your stories Smash. They are well written.

I was thinking of making a new thread where we can share our memories and talk about our Nylon fetish. We all seem to like talking about it here. So rather than clog this thread up. We could start a new one. Obviously keep the nylon tickle stories for here.

I will be posting more soon dude. :dancingbanana:

You're too kind Smash. Thank you.

I enjoy your stories Smash. They are well written.

I was thinking of making a new thread where we can share our memories and talk about our Nylon fetish. We all seem to like talking about it here. So rather than clog this thread up. We could start a new one. Obviously keep the nylon tickle stories for here.

I will be posting more soon dude. :dancingbanana:

Thanks for the kudos man - credit where it's due though, yours was well written too. As for a new thread, I personally think that this one is doing fine as is, as we're discussing memories and stories. Feel free to start a new one up by all means, mate, I'll still join in - although I think that this one is doing just fine after 18 pages.

New thread or old, I'm always up for memories, stories and discussion. Bring it on!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks for the kudos man - credit where it's due though, yours was well written too. As for a new thread, I personally think that this one is doing fine as is, as we're discussing memories and stories. Feel free to start a new one up by all means, mate, I'll still join in - although I think that this one is doing just fine after 18 pages.

New thread or old, I'm always up for memories, stories and discussion. Bring it on!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

You're welcome dude. Thank you. It's was just an Idea buddy. I'm happy to stay here. 19 pages strong and 6 years on. Might as well keep it alive.

I wanted to share these amazing pictures I found the other day.

These are called "Stock Photo's" meaning anyone can use them for personal use or you can purchase them legally for you're business. You always see stock photo's used in picture frames that you buy from a shop just to give you an example of what the frame would look like. You get that perfect happy family in a nice portrait pose lol.

I wonder what this model thought when they asked her to pose and show off her nylon soles. All I can say is, lucky photographer lol.

young-attractive-businesswoman-sitting-barefooted-on-a-swing-in-a-BND4PP.jpgyoung-attractive-businesswoman-sitting-barefoot-on-green-grass-in-BNTBRK.jpg

Thanks for sharing, CJ - I'm fortunate enough to see sights like that daily during the summer months! I work near a park, and during the summer I'll have my lunch there. Most women are understandably bare legged during the summer months, but you do get those who've put tights on that morning for whatever reason. I'll hit the park, scan the place for stocking feet (most women discard their shoes at the park) and then sit nearby and enjoy!

I've been doing this for the last fifteen years, and last year the mighty Kano joined me on several excursions when he was in London. :D I'm not the sort to take sneaky photos (though Lord knows it can be tempting!), but instead take the sights and images back to the office with me. I'll find out how things go in about seven hours!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Welcome Smash.

Nice, I bet you get to see some great sights. Going with a fellow nylon lover as well is always a bonus. I could imagine it can be tempting to take some pics lol.

I went to London three years ago and it was nylon heaven compared to where I live lol. I was struggling to keep my eyes from wondering in front of my misses haha.
She kept a close eye on me obviously with her knowing about my fetish.

I won't lie, CJ - I've been quite blessed over the last few years in terms of stocking feet in the office. Not my current one, alas (although I've briefly tickled the socked foot of a current female colleague). One of my office jobs circa 2008 to 2012 ALWAYS seemed to have at least one shoeless woman at any one time, and I'd ensure to sneak peeks when I could. I've also been fortunate enough to get a few sole shots if a woman has knelt down to do her filing or whatever. On a general tickling note, I've got in (by my calculations) 27 tickles in sixteen years - some brief, some prolonged, some feet, some upperbody, some well received, some not, some old, some young...I know I need to be careful, or else it could see me having a meeting with HR but still.... 27 tickles is nothing to sneeze at, right?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back