• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

Both of these adds are new to me.....and have blown me away...!! thanks for sharing them guys. :)

Is it me......have another look at the malteaser add....not that you'll need an excuse i'm sure. Now, the woman on the right appears to be bare foot.....but at the end it looks like she's wearing socks....!!!!

Like I said, is it me or has anyone else noticed this..?? I guess you've all been staring at the nylon feet and have missed it..!! LOL

Good afternoon all and how is everyone?

It's been a long long time since I poked my head around the door here so I do apologise, time has been the biggest enemy to this vice of ours with me lately so it's great to see you're all continuing my thread in true fashion - amazing isn't it that a love of nylon feet can swing a conversation from tickling to maltesers in one fell swoop hahaha!!

Anyways, have some serious catching up to do so keep posting and I'll hope to catch up with you all soon.

All the best, Kano.

cj555 - great experience bud and a fantasy of mine for many many years, alongside exposed nylon feet sticking out from under the bed with their owner stuck underneath lol.

Is it me......have another look at the malteaser add....not that you'll need an excuse i'm sure. Now, the woman on the right appears to be bare foot.....but at the end it looks like she's wearing socks....!!!!

Like I said, is it me or has anyone else noticed this..?? I guess you've all been staring at the nylon feet and have missed it..!! LOL

There was another woman? ;)

Man, things are happening here - JJs got some stories (looking forward to reading them mate) and our old friend and starter TS12s is back! Good to see you again fella - welcome back!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks Kano, appreciate it.

I like the sound of that scenario lol.

Cheers.

How goes it Smash are you well?

Yeah like all tickle addicts its impossible to stay away lol, glad to see so much input here from all of you.

I'm extremely proud to announce that Aunty L's nyloned feet have had their destiny fulfilled recently, tied ankles
and toes in nude nylons tickled relentlessly until an implosive orgasm took over her very being!!

Should get some time later to tell exactly how this has cum about, pardon the pun, and I have to say probably the hottest tickling experience I've ever had. I'll endeavour to take you all there with me lol.

All the best for now everyone and keep up the great work

Thanks Kano, appreciate it.

I like the sound of that scenario lol.

Cheers.

Haha yeah its a favourite of mine but yet to be fulfilled. One day soon though.

Please keep your experiences coming as we seem to have a great following here.

All the best man

Yeah like all tickle addicts its impossible to stay away lol, glad to see so much input here from all of you.

I'm extremely proud to announce that Aunty L's nyloned feet have had their destiny fulfilled recently, tied ankles
and toes in nude nylons tickled relentlessly until an implosive orgasm took over her very being!!

Should get some time later to tell exactly how this has cum about, pardon the pun, and I have to say probably the hottest tickling experience I've ever had. I'll endeavour to take you all there with me lol.

Glad to read a post of you!

Time you return with more Aunty L Stories from the (recent) past. Cant wait to read of all ur experiences with her!

Return fast, my friend!

Glad to read a post of you!

Time you return with more Aunty L Stories from the (recent) past. Cant wait to read of all ur experiences with her!

Return fast, my friend!

Cheers MT good to be back, I will try and be swift for the benefit of all haha.

All the best

It's great to have you back my friend. I can't wait to indulge in your latest telling of nylon foot tickling. You really have such a way of telling it..!!

My next mission is to find some nylon feet to tickle myself.....and then tell you all about it..!!!

It's great to have you back my friend. I can't wait to indulge in your latest telling of nylon foot tickling. You really have such a way of telling it..!!

My next mission is to find some nylon feet to tickle myself.....and then tell you all about it..!!!

Cheers RD appreciate the following as you all know and I'm just waiting for the opportunity to get my experience down for your enjoyment, if you can imagine Aunty L had not been tickled for quite some time until I turned up for a surprise visit a few weeks back...just touching her soles encased in the silky smooth nylons was like lightning for her which just added sheer excitement for both of us I can assure you lol.

Promise to get this out there soon guys (and gals - you know who you are lady haha)!!

All the best and find those feet RD, you'd be very surprised at the number of women that actually love being tickled, desperate pleas or not.

Cheers RD appreciate the following as you all know and I'm just waiting for the opportunity to get my experience down for your enjoyment, if you can imagine Aunty L had not been tickled for quite some time until I turned up for a surprise visit a few weeks back...just touching her soles encased in the silky smooth nylons was like lightning for her which just added sheer excitement for both of us I can assure you lol.

Back with a bang as ever, sir, looking forward to the next instalment! Incidentally, after talking about videos and recordings a few posts ago, a charming coincidence saw 'The Running Man' being shown on Film 4 earlier this week. Needless to say, it's been recorded (well, digitally stored these days!) and the nylon sole scene viewed! There's actually a great leg shot where she's doing keep fit in her tan tights, which I'd forgotten all about. What a good set-up for the weekend... :D

Hope to talk soon guys, best wishes to all.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Back with a bang as ever, sir, looking forward to the next instalment! Incidentally, after talking about videos and recordings a few posts ago, a charming coincidence saw 'The Running Man' being shown on Film 4 earlier this week. Needless to say, it's been recorded (well, digitally stored these days!) and the nylon sole scene viewed! There's actually a great leg shot where she's doing keep fit in her tan tights, which I'd forgotten all about. What a good set-up for the weekend... :DV

Just for you smash :p

Enjoy...

Maria-Conchita-Alonso-Feet-253051.jpg

Back with a bang as ever, sir, looking forward to the next instalment! Incidentally, after talking about videos and recordings a few posts ago, a charming coincidence saw 'The Running Man' being shown on Film 4 earlier this week. Needless to say, it's been recorded (well, digitally stored these days!) and the nylon sole scene viewed! There's actually a great leg shot where she's doing keep fit in her tan tights, which I'd forgotten all about. What a good set-up for the weekend... :D

Hope to talk soon guys, best wishes to all.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Yeah I remember that scene very well bud, good finding on the pic above CJ, that's the exact moment haha. Think I was between 10-12yrs old when I first saw this and even then all I could think about was tickling those underarms and feet lol. Remember the dancers on the show too?

The exact moment indeed! Cheers, CJ - you've excelled yourself. :D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I don't know what it was like for you guys growing up, but as an adolescent and teen, I'd appreciate seeing mature nylon feet more so than a girl of my own age. Don't get me wrong, as a teenager I'd appreciate the sight of a teenage female foot, but I'd have a much more intense feeling when it was an older woman - family friend, friend's mother, actresses on TV, teacher....not to mention my aunt, of course!

Did anyone else have this sort of feeling, or was it just me?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I don't know what it was like for you guys growing up, but as an adolescent and teen, I'd appreciate seeing mature nylon feet more so than a girl of my own age. Don't get me wrong, as a teenager I'd appreciate the sight of a teenage female foot, but I'd have a much more intense feeling when it was an older woman - family friend, friend's mother, actresses on TV, teacher....not to mention my aunt, of course!

Did anyone else have this sort of feeling, or was it just me?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Another great topic Smash.

I always felt the same way towards mature nylon feet. Growing up I always had an attraction towards them more than females my own age. I had a few female friends going through my 20's and was in a few nylon situations but never felt the same towards them as when there was a mature nylon foot in my presence. I think it all stems back to when I was growing up and always around my friends moms who wore nylons. I think we associate nylons with maturer women because that's what we saw when we was little and its probably 99% the reason why we have a nylon fetish today. Even now being in my 30's I still fantasize about those mature nylon feet of my friends moms and I still appreciate seeing a mature nylon foot. I also wish I did more now with my female friends when I was younger. So many nylon situations as well lol.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back